Stranded by a Snowstorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are doing it just fine honey. When I have my orgasm I want you to lick up all of my juices. OK?"

"I will if that's what you want." She answered. It was sounding as if she wanted to be my sex slave or at least willing to do whatever I would ever ask of her. While that sounds sexy it is a little frightening.

I was getting hotter than hell the closer I was coming to an orgasm and I rolled over and squished my pussy on her face. I almost screamed, "Lick me baby. Do me right."

I don't know what came over me to do that but it was something over which I had no control. It just happened. As soon as I came I lifted up a little to give her mouth room to work and sure enough she was busier than hell licking me dry.

When I climbed back off her she looked at me with a big smile and said, "I think I really pleased you that time didn't I?"

"Oh honey, you surely did." I continued with, "Cath, this isn't all one sided. I want to give you some pleasure too" as I let my hand wander down to her crotch.

"Oh Judy, you don't have to do that. I'll use my hand on myself as long as I can please you."

"Hush up baby and open your legs." I said with a laugh.

She only opened them part way and I had to push them the rest of the way. I soon had my face buried with my tongue working her clit with a feverish passion. It was making me hot again just making her that way. I had a hand up massaging her nipples and they were harder than rocks. Once again she was making that funny noise of hers as she gets excited and with that I folded my fingers again into a teepee and slipped them into her pussy. That opened her pussy wider than it had ever been split before and she loved it.

"Judy, it feels as if you have your whole hand in me."

"No, just a few fingers love."

I thought I would try something different with her and I used her pussy juices to lubricate a finger and then let it wander under her cheeks so it was lined up with her asshole. I lightly touched it and could feel her squirm away from them but I continued with it and finally had a finger in her ass up to the middle knuckle. I used that finger in a real fucking motion, in and out and in and out. As I was doing that my tongue was busy on her clit. It didn't take much of working her clit and her ass before she was unloading her pussy all over my face. Mmmmm, she tastes good.

"Oh God, Judy. That was better than I deserved."

"Cath, will you please quit that shit. You deserve the best and I want you to stop saying anything different. If you are going to keep this shit up you can just find another gal pal."

She just ignored that and went on with,

"Judy, I read a book some time ago and it talked about putting a tongue up your partners butt. Would you like for me to try that with you?"

"Yes, sometime I would love to have you do that to me but right now I would also love to stop hearing you putting yourself down so much and so hard. When are you going to get it through your head you are a lovely gal and deserve only the best? Yes, you have had some unfortunate things happen in your life but now you have me to help you through those types of times. It is as if I'll be your surrogate mother."

"Oh God, what did I ever do to deserve someone like you and to think of the way we got together it is almost like magic." She whispered in my ear. She then slid down again to nestle in her favorite place; my upper armpit. She has her face there with one arm across my chest all the way over, not touching my breasts but molding her body to mine as if we are one. Damn, she is a sweet girl.

I slipped out from under her arm and went out to the other room and put the "Do not Disturb" sign on the outer doorknob. By the time I got back to the bed she was sound asleep again. I slid into the bed and was sleeping in a few minutes.

She awoke first and came over to my face and was obviously just looking at me. I don't know what it was but I felt something strange and opened my eyes to see what it was and there she was about two inches from my face. I quickly threw an arm around her neck and pulled her to me and gave her a big 'Good Morning' kiss.

"Honey, I have a surprise for you if your are especially nice to me this morning." I said tantalizingly.

She was like a kid on Christmas morning. "What is it, what is it?

"Is that what you call being nice to me?" I asked.

"No, but if you will roll over I'll show you what I am thinking about."

I did and we were both laughing and I was looking over my shoulder at her to see what she had in mind. All of a sudden I felt it. She had remembered our conversation from last night and had spread the cheeks of my ass with her hand and had her tongue going up inside of my ass. Holy hell, I never felt anything like that before. It was awesome and I was pumping the bed with every ounce of strength I had as if it were a guys cock up there and I was loving it.

"God, Cath, reach around and get your fingers working my clit as you are doing that."

I can't say for sure if she got her fingers positioned correctly before I came or I beat her to it. Either way I had one hell of an orgasm as I was throwing my ass back at her mouth.

"Cath, what made you think of that this morning?"

"Last night you made it sound as if it were something you would like to have done to you and I want to please you."

"Damn, you are so sweet. Now it's my turn to please you. Stay right where you are."

I got up and went over to me big suitcase and dug out my favorite friend. One that I never leave home without ... a ten-inch battery powered dildo.

I came back to the bed holding it out in front of me so she could see it and her first remark was "Oh my God, you cut some guys cock off."

I got laughing so hard I nearly fell.

"No you fool. It's a dildo."

"Geez, Judy, I have heard about them but this is the first time I have ever seen one. Are you going to show me how it works?"

"Yes love but there is something we need to talk about first. You are a virgin and if I push this thing all the way up in you it will break your hymen and you will no longer be a virgin. Now, I can give you plenty of pleasure with it without doing that but the choice is yours. My recommendation is to hold off having it breaking your hymen and we can always do that another time. What do you say?"

"Judy, I say what you say. By that I mean I'll take your advice and let you show me some fun without going all the way."

OK honey, lie back."

I was kneeling beside her and had her open her legs as I turned on the vibrator of the dildo. As soon as she looked comfortable I let it lay against her clit and she predictably flipped half way off the bed. 'Judy, that is terrific. Don't stop."

"Cath, I only had it on low speed. When you get used to it I'll turn it up a little." I took it off her clit and put it in her pussy about three or four inches and then turned it on again. Holy shit, she was flipping really out. Besides the vibration I started to thrust it like it was a cock fucking her and she just lay back with her eyes open in sort of a dream like trance and then yelled, "Fuck me Judy." I pulled it back a bit for I was afraid with her motion she would ram it into herself all the way and that wasn't what we had agreed to. To make up for that I turned it on high and then had it in her a couple of inches and that was enough. She reached up and pulled my face down on her tits. I wrapped my lips around a nipple and sucked it hard as my tongue was circling it.

"Yes, Judy, don't stop."

Her orgasm was as huge and wild as I thought it would be. When she came down from her orgasmic high she let herself fall into my arms and kissed me deeply. When she pulled back all she said was, "Even my mother never made me feel that good."

"That is probably true Cath but mothers don't generally stick a vibrating dildo up their daughters pussy?"

We lay in each other's arms for quite some time when I said, "Maybe we ought to take a look and see what the weather is doing." Our room faced the main street so we should be able to get a good idea of conditions.

We went over to the window and pulled open the drapes and raised the blinds and this time is was Cath. "Holy Cow, it's still snowing." I looked out and there wasn't a vehicle moving and all I could see were two or three people struggling to walk against the falling snow, the winds and the accumulation of snow that was already on the ground. There must have been somewhere between one and two feet of snow already there. Shit we might be here until spring.

I went to the front desk and asked for their weather report. Twenty inches already down and at least another foot expected before it started to taper off sometime during that night. I asked if they had enough food to feed all of their guests and they assured me they could hold out for more than a week. I then asked the next and even more important question. If for some reason we lose power do they have back up generators? The front desk clerk laughed saying they had been down this road before and yes they were well prepared. All I said to Cath was.

"Let's get our showers and go down and have for breakfast."

The lobby of the hotel was like a zoo. There were people in every nook and corner. Lying on the floor, stretched out on the occasional sofa and lying on a couple of chairs the sleeper had jammed together for a makeshift bed. There were now four security guards we could see and couldn't tell how many more were around.

We made our way to the dining room to find it closed and locked. Ten to one it was their fear of what would happen if they let the crowds in. Fine, but what the hell were we going to do. Back to the room to use the phone.

"I called last night to ask if you people had enough food for your guests and you told me you had enough to last a week. I just went down for breakfast and the dining room is closed. Now what?"

"Oh I'm so sorry. W can feed you without a problem but it will have to be with room service. If you will call your order in they will do their very best to get you your order as fast as humanly possible."

How the hell could we be mad at them? They had a huge problem and were trying to work around it.

We enjoyed our breakfast and then went back to the room. One of their housecleaning staff was in the hall a few doors down from our room and I asked if she would do our room next. "Oh Mam, I have this whole floor to do since some of our staff couldn't make it in to work. I'll do my best." I dug out a five-dollar bill and handed it to her. "Oh Mam, I'll be right in after I finish this room." Sure enough the room was cleaned with fresh towels and sheets within the next fifteen minutes.

"You must have a lot of money Judy."

"No, I really don't but I have learned a little spread around goes a long way."

The TV wasn't showing much other than the horrendous problems the snow was causing. The biggest of which was the inability of the emergency vehicles to do their job. There were too many cases to count of ambulances not being able to move at all. They had bulldozers clearing the streets but they had to use front- end loaders to pick up the snow and then they had very few trucks able to carry it off. Whew, what a nightmare. I was getting the strong feeling we were going to be here for a good few nights.

"Cath, I think it is time for us to hit the sack. What do you think?"

She was stripping her clothes off before I finished that recommendation and had already pulled down the spread on the bed and the blanket and top sheet.

We just lay there in each others arms with our lips locked together. I let my hand wander down and soon had some fingers lightly playing with her clit. Her juices had just begun to flow but nowhere near like they did last night. My fingers were wet with them and I reached down further and slipped one up her ass again. Damn, that turns her on. Most women don't like it but here is a virgin who doesn't seem to be able to get enough of it. I wonder what she would think if a guy rammed his cock up there. I pumped my hand and that was as if she had been hit with a lightning bolt. She was moaning and throwing her hips around again and another minute or so it was all over. She had unloaded her self of all of the come she had been holding back for the last half-hour. Once again I was glad I had put a towel under her for she would have soaked the bed for sure.

"Cath, I would like for you to get down between my legs and just let your lips and tongue work all around my pussy. I don't care about coming quickly. I just want you there tenderly. Will you do that for me?"

"She never answered me vocally but her actions did. She was between my legs in a flash.

I awoke a few hours later with her asleep between my legs. Damn, that was sweet.

The snow emergency did last until the next morning when they were able to get the airport open. The streets to and from it were still a major problem but we didn't manage to get out there with the hotel airport van. We called before we left the hotel and were able to get seats on planes to our destinations but mine didn't leave until late that afternoon. Cath's was leaving in forty-five minutes

We walked to her gate's boarding area and bid our adieus with tears in our eyes. Since we both are from the same general area we made plans to meet again on our home turf in a week or so but we all know how promises like that seem to fade into oblivion with the passage of time.

12