Stranded in a Blizzard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was panting, trying desperately to hold off. Her body was shuddering on top of mine, molding against me. Her hips slammed down, holding my cock deep inside her, her muscles ravenous, clenching and pulling me. My cock started twitching, and my arms encircled her, squeezing her tight against me, as the first jet flooded into her. She cried out, shaking uncontrollably, and her muscles began pulling even harder. Her pussy milked me, pulling out each spurt, her body sucking it up. Her body felt electric against mine, her orgasm ripping through her, as she shook.

I let my hands roam across her back, as the wave subsided. She lifted her face, and softly pressed her lips to mine. I kissed back, and she broke the kiss and slid to my side, leaving an arm and a leg draped over me. Her free hand traced small circles on my stomach.

The wind was still howling outside, and snow was still falling. I turned slightly to face her. Her big brown eyes were content, and heavy. She was already drifting away. I whispered softly into her ear.

"It is still snowing pretty heavily. Maybe we should just stay the weekend here?"

Both eyes opened, and narrowed, and a sly grin formed over her lips.

"I am already making plans for you for next week baby..."

12