Strange Days Ch. 15-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers

"Getting naked, obviously," Sarah said.

"Oh."

I felt her soft warm body slide up against my back. Someone got into bed on the other side, softer, fuller. Violet snuggled up to my front, nestling my face in her boobs. I felt her swollen nipple on my cheek and turned my head a little to suck it gently into my mouth, applying pressure just before letting it pop out from between my lips.

"Oh!" she gasped, then laughed. "You little devil."

I chuckled into her cleavage and laid my arm across her hip, feeling lace.

"You're wearing panties," I whispered.

"Uh-huh," she replied.

"No fun," I grumbled back.

"I can fix that," Violet said and started to move.

"I wouldn't do that," Sarah warned her, making me laugh.

"Why not?" Violet asked.

I could hear Sarah's smile in the reply. "Because she'll try to fuck you. Trust me."

"Mmm," Violet cooed, settling back down in front of me. She touched my chin, tilting my face up, and she kissed me, slow and deep. "That could be fun."

I heard a light slap, and Violet yelped.

"Maybe in the morning," Sarah scolded her playfully. "Let her sleep for now."

"Fine," Violet huffed, making us giggle.

I was just about to drift off to sleep when Paula said, "That was a lot of jizz."

Everybody laughed loudly.

Chapter 16

I woke up the next morning with a groan, feeling a wonderful tightness in my belly, and a soft warm hand stroking my cock, slick with arousal.

"Yeah, go ahead," I heard Violet whisper. "I'll take care of her."

I was lying on my back. I blinked my eyes open to see Violet propped up on her elbow at my side, her back turned to me. Over her shoulder, the door closed. She must not have realized I was awake, because without regarding me, she dipped her head. The head of my dick was suddenly enveloped in the wet heat of her mouth. Her tongue was so hot and soft.

I groaned loudly, automatically reaching for her head. She cooed with delight as I held her head tightly and began thrusting my hips, short and slow movements, her mouth slurping lewdly on my turgid flesh. Her fingernails scraped up my thighs, making me shiver.

"Good morning," she took me out of her mouth long enough to say.

Before she could resume blowing me, I jerked her down to the bed on her back and rolled on top of her. I ended up settled between her soft silken thighs, and I was delighted to discover she'd taken her panties off when my hard shaft slid up her wet gash. Violet took a sharp breath. I looked down at one of the most sultry pussies I'd ever seen. I'm not sure what it was about Violet's sex, but it just flat did it for me. Her mound was, shapely, swollen, soft. Those are the best words I can think to use. Seeing my big cockhead nestled between her swollen labia, my first thought wasn't to shove into her. It was to bury my face in her pillowed cleft. That's what it looked like; soft pillows, pale as the sheets around us.

"Good morning to you too," I smiled, took my cock in hand, and rubbed it up and down her slit.

Violet sighed at the touch of my dick on her nether lips. She licked her lips and asked, "Are you gonna put it in me?"

I nodded and pushed into her soft wet heat.

"Oh gawd!" she arched her back and threw her arms around my neck.

Adjusting my arms between her legs, I spread them wide let my weight drag me down. My thick pole began to sink into her body.

"Ohmy...hohgawd...so big," she gushed, watching my cock disappear between her legs. My gaze was riveted to the sight too, the wide shaft of me spreading her open, stretching, filling. She was so wet that I didn't have to fight to work my way inside of her.

"So hot, so wet," I groaned, delighting in the feel of her muscular walls gripping me so tightly, almost sucking me down into her depths. I watched as my cock pushed further into her, swearing I could see a faint bulge beneath the pale skin of her stomach, marking the journey of my fat dong in her body. When I was as far inside her body as I could get, I fucked her.

In and out, my cock plowed through her sodden heat.

"So deep," Violet moaned, letting her head loll to the side, mouth hanging open.

She was so beautiful, her huge tits bouncing with every firm fuck of my thick pole in her cunt. It was strange, pumping her full of cock nearly as thick as my wrist. It was almost grotesque in comparison to my petite frame, the way it jutted out from my small body.

"Gonna come," Violet gasped.

I licked her breast and sucked her fat nipple into my mouth. She tasted incredible, and it felt as though her nipple was as big as my thumb. Wanting nothing more than to feel Violet against me when she climaxed, I laid down on top of her. Violet dug her fingers into my hair, trapping my face against her neck. Her tits were so big, soft, full and warm against my modest breasts, and I loved the way her hard nipples rubbed against me. Her long soft legs wrapped around my waist, heels digging into my butt, urging me on, harder, deeper. Wrapping my arms around and beneath her, I crushed myself down into her mountainous bossom. Fast and faster I fucked her sodden heat, her cunt gripping tight and tighter.

Her hand pushed between our stomachs.

"Ohmygod...I can feel it," she gasped, almost hyperventilating.

I pushed up on my arms to see Violet staring down between our bodies, watching her soft belly undulate as I thrust in and out of her. Her eyes were wide, almost afraid. "Jeezus, I think can see it," Violet licked her lips and locked her gaze with mine, her mouth falling open. "Amy, I'm coming. You're making me come! Ohgawdcomewithme!"

She threw her head back and screamed, her twat going berserk on my thrusting tool. I pounded into her hard once, twice, and exploded deep in her body.

"So hot," she hissed as I sprayed her insides.

Violet grabbed my ass with both hands when I tried to thrust again. She held me deep inside her and ground her pelvis against mine. When my cock surged again, hot cum burst out of the tight seal where our bodies were joined. Surge after surge filled her over capacity, thick cream spilling out between us. I gazed down at my climaxing friend in wonder, her pale skin glistening with sweat, limbs tight from the strain of her cum. I wanted to paint her, to mark her as mine.

When her hands released my butt, I pulled out of her and leaned back to launch several thick ropes of creamy goo onto her thrashing body, making a mess of her stomach, chest, face and hair, and even the headboard of the bed.

"Holy shit," Violet sighed, coaxing out the last of her cum with her fingers on her clit. "Amy, that was..." she pushed up onto her elbows and gawked at the cum all over her body, then regarded me. "That was unbelievable!"

I chuckled breathlessly. "You liked that, huh?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" she laughed, flopping back on the bed. I laughed with her. Violet shot up onto her hands and knees and threw herself at me.

"Ahh!" I squealed as she knocked me onto my back and laid down on me.

"Oh, you wonderful girl," she kissed and sucked on my tits and neck. My cock, slick with both our cum, was trapped between us, still throbbing with the final throws of climax. Moving up my body, Violet crushed her mouth to mine, kissing me deeply. "We are so doing that again," she breathed huskily.

I laughed and hugged her. "I'd like that, Violet. You were amazing."

"Yeah?" she pushed up onto her arms.

I nodded and she smiled.

Violet sat back on her heels and looked down at my cock, lying heavy and slick against me. "Are you bigger this morning?"

I pushed up onto my elbows and looked. "Yeah. Thicker, but only a little longer, I think."

Violet wrapped her hands around my cock and pulled it up, stroking her top hand up my length. "How big can it get?"

I grinned at her, feeling free to tell her the truth. "About like this," I wrapped my forefinger and thumb around my forearm, just above my wrist. "And long enough to suck myself off."

"No fucking way," she laughed.

I nodded.

My penis was too hard for Violet to pull perpendicular to my body, so she leaned over a little and held it against her stomach. "There's no way this would fit in me if it was any longer."

"Probably not," I shrugged, then I frowned when something occurred to me. "It seems to be just big enough for whoever I'm with, now that I think about it."

"What do you mean?" she asked, idly stroking my erection.

"I'm always just long enough to get all of it inside of Sarah, and apparently you too," I told her, then something else occurred to me. "The same seems to apply to thickness too."

Violet leaned over to lick the head of my cock, then asked, "Are you this thick with Sarah?"

I shook my head. "Not quite."

"How about long?"

Her hands were stroking me from root to tip, keeping me hard, though I wasn't sure if she was doing it intentionally. "No. Maybe because you're taller than her?"

"Cool," she grinned, then laid over me and sucked the end of me into her mouth.

"Gawd," I groaned, shivering from head to toe, then stiffened at the overwhelming sensation of her mouth and tongue.

Violet took me out of her mouth and smiled apologetically. "Sorry. I probably should have asked if you were ready for round two."

I was actually a lot more sensitive than normal, to the point that it was almost uncomfortable. "Maybe later," I chuckled.

Violet got off of me sand tood beside the bed, holding out her hand, which I took. "Come on. Let's clean up while they make breakfast."

I nodded and followed her into my mother's bathroom to clean up. As we were stripping the bed down later, Violet asked, "How long have you had this?"

"Since my birthday," I told her.

"Have you and Sarah been having sex since then?"

I nodded. "Pretty much."

"Wow. I'm jealous."

I giggled and poked her in the ribs, making her jump. I helped her find a fresh change of clothes from Mom's closet, flannel pajamas, it turned out, and I got shorts and a tank top from my room. Violet was waiting for me in the hall. She glanced down at my shorts and blinked at me.

"Hey, where did it go?" she asked, seeing that there was no obvious lump in my shorts.

I shrugged. "It goes away when I don't need or want it. Well, most of the time, anyway." I poked her in the ribs again, making her jump. "Except when I'm tortured by my best friends!"

"Freaky," she giggled.

As we made our way downstairs, Violet touched my arm.

"Hey, did Paula tell you about her big date this Friday?"

I looked at her, glad to hear that Paula was dating, but surprised too. She was the shy one among us. "No. With who?"

"Johnny Redding," she replied.

I screwed up my face. Johnny was an arrogant asshole, a linebacker on our high school's football team. "He's a dick."

"Yeah, but now that we're all going to college, maybe he'll mellow out a bit," Violet shrugged. "He's going to NYU too, so they're supposed to hook up during orientation." She looked at me as we entered the kitchen. "Speaking of which; are you excited?"

"Excited about what?" Sarah asked from beside Paula at the stove. They were cooking eggs and bacon.

"Orientation," Violet told them.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "I guess. I mean, it's cool that Sarah and I got out of the dormitory clause and are getting an apartment, but..."

"You're getting an apartment together?" Violet squealed, looking between me and Sarah. "No fair!"

Sarah laughed. "What isn't fair about that?"

Violet pouted and waved a hand at me. "You'll get to fuck her whenever you want."

"Hey!" I jokingly stomped my foot and crossed my arms over my chest. "I'm a person, you know, not just some big cock for you girls to ride."

Everyone laughed, but Paula regarded Violet. "Did you...?"

"Take a ride on that monster?" Violet finished for her, gesturing between my legs. "You bet your ass I did. You should try it."

Paula blushed fiercely. "Maybe some other time. I have a date coming up."

"Good point," Violet nodded at me. "Amy here would definitely wreck your shit for Johnny."

"Violet!" I squealed, slapping her arm. She laughed and spun away from me. I regarded Paula. "But seriously; Johnny Redding?"

"He's not that bad," Paula shrugged, moving bacon from the pan to a plate. "Actually, he's pretty nice when he's not around his friends."

Well, I guess that was something.

"Where are you guys gonna hook up, anyway?" Violet asked from the table.

Paula glanced at her. "His big brother is in a fraternity, and they're throwing a house party, so I figured I'd just..."

"Oh, Paula," Violet groaned, dropping her face into her hands.

"What?" she asked defensively.

"He's gonna be trashed, sweetie," Sarah told her gently.

"Oh, it's not like that," Paula shook her head as she and Sarah brought the food to the table. "We'll only stay long enough for him to introduce me to some of the Alpha Sigma Zeta girls that will be there. He said his brother put in a good word for me."

"Oh, I guess that's cool," Violet shrugged.

Sarah and I shared a look. It seemed neither of us where very happy about the arrangement. Sarah put her hand on Paula's shoulder. "Just be careful, okay?"

"Huh?" she glanced at Sarah. "Oh, sure! No problem."

"So, what's on the docket for today?" Violet asked everyone.

They looked at me, particularly Violet and Sarah. I had a pretty good idea of what those two had in mind. I shrugged. "I don't know. At some point, I need to call my..." I was going to finish with mom, but the doorbell rang.

I got up to see who it was, peering through the curtains beside the door. When I saw who was outside, I sucked in my breath and spun away from the window, pushing my back against the wall.

"Who is it?" Sarah asked, looking concerned when she saw my wide eyes and hand over my mouth.

"Trevor!" I whispered.

"Oh," her eyes widened.

"Trevor Cartwright?" Violet recognized the name. "What's the big deal?"

"Come on girls," Sarah gave me a reassuring smile and dragged Violet and Paula into the kitchen. "Let's give them some privacy."

I glared at Sarah. I hadn't talked to Trevor since we'd had sex -- disappointing sex at that -- and I definitely wasn't looking forward to him asking why I wasn't returning his calls. I couldn't believe Sarah was abandoning me! I decided then and there that she was going to get a nice hard fucking later on.

Chapter 17

Trevor rang the bell again, then knocked on the door. "Amy? Come on, open the door. Your car's in the driveway, so I know you're home."

I frowned. There was a plaintive tone to his voice. He actually sounded...upset, but the hurt kind, not the angry kind. Quickly combing my fingers through my hair, I opened the door.

"Hey, Trevor," I gave him a smile.

He stood there -- looking beautiful, the bastard -- and swallowed. "Hi."

"What's up?" I asked as casually as possible.

He looked past me into the living room, then back at me. "Can we talk?"

"Sure," I moved out of the way to let him in, then closed the door behind him.

He ran his fingers through his curly blonde hair and blurted out, "Did I do something wrong?"

"What?" I blinked at him. "Why would you think that?"

He paced for a moment, then turned back to me. "Well, after we...you know," he gestured with his hand. "I tried calling, but you didn't answer, or return my calls." He swallowed again, then shrugged. "I thought maybe I did something wrong."

I was floored. Trevor looked so vulnerable. The situation was oddly reversed from the norm. I mean, wasn't it supposed to be me pining after him, upset if he hadn't called? When we'd had sex, I'd assumed Trevor was just impatient and inconsiderate of my needs, just like most guys, but here he was, proving me wrong. Maybe he just wasn't as experienced as I'd thought.

I offered my hand. "Let's talk upstairs, okay?"

He nodded and took my hand. I led him up to my room and closed the door behind us. Trevor stood there awkwardly, so I sat down on the edge of my bed and patted the mattress beside me. He hesitated at first, but eventually sat down, leaving a little space between us. The sunlight filtering through the curtains in my room bathed him in a golden glow. God, he was beautiful.

Trevor took a deep breath, then, "What did I do wrong?"

I shrugged, not really knowing how to answer.

He looked away for a moment, sighed, then asked me, "It wasn't very good, was it?"

I gave him a crooked smile. "Not really."

"God, I'm so sorry, Amy," he jumped up and paced again. The raw emotion really surprised me. "It was your first time. I wanted it to be good for you. Shit, I messed it all up."

Oh wow. He was serious. He really had wanted me to enjoy it. I jumped up and caught his arms, making him look at me. "You really were trying, weren't you?"

"Trying to what?" he frowned.

"Make me come."

He balked. "Wow. You're pretty frank."

I laughed. "It's been a strange few days."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing," I grinned and shook my head, then pulled him towards the bed again. I sat down, my leg tucked under me. Trevor did the same, but facing me. "I'm sorry," I set my hand on this thigh. "This is my fault."

"Your fault?" he asked, clearly not following.

"Yeah," I shrugged. "To be honest, I thought you were being impatient, that you didn't really care of I enjoyed it or not." Trevor started to defend himself, but I put my hand over his mouth, shutting him up. "I understand now. You really did want me to enjoy my first time with a guy."

"Yeah, I really..." he began, then he realized what I'd said and his eyes went wide. "Whoa, wait! With a guy?"

I shrugged, smiling coyly.

Trevor grinned ear to ear. "That is so hot."

I laughed out loud.

Relief flowed through me. Until that moment, I hadn't realized how worried I'd been that I might lose my friend because we'd had sex. I mean, yeah, I had a major crush on him, but he was my friend first. This was the Trevor I'd come to know years ago, the Trevor I'd pretty much dreamed about sense, the one who could talk and joke with me about anything, never judging me.

"Who with?" he asked.

"No way, buster," I shook my head, putting my hand back on his leg. "Listen, I'm sorry I ignored your calls. Really, I am."

"It's okay," he let out a big breath and put his hand over mine, giving it a gentle squeeze. He smiled again. "We could try again, if you want."

"I don't know, Trevor..." I began, shaking my head. As his face fell with disappointment, I remembered what it felt like to have Violet's fingers inside of me the night before, how tight I was now. No, Trevor wasn't much bigger than the average guy, but that was still plenty bigger than Violet's fingers. "Okay," I blurted out.

"I don't blame you, Amy. I mean-wait, what?"

I laughed and squeezed his hand. "We can try again."

"Really?" he asked, and when I nodded, his smile lit up the room. "Great! When? You wanna try now?"

I chuckled. "I have guests right now."

He shrugged. "So? They're girls. They can give me pointers."

I laughed out loud. "Trevor!"

He grinned and lunged forward. I thought he was going to tackle me down on the bed and fuck me right then, but he just hugged me tightly. "Thank you, Amy."

I stroked his back and breathed in his scent from the warm skin of his neck. Damn, he smelled good, heady, spicy, so masculine. I'd also forgotten how nice it felt to have such a hard-muscled body against me. "For what?"

"For giving me another chance," he said. He leaned back to look at me, his hands on my legs. "For not letting me lose my friend."

I cocked my head, wondering why this was so important to him, and I could tell that it was.

"To be honest, it wasn't very good for me either," he said after a moment.

"Really?" I blinked.

"Oh, it wasn't you!" he explained in a rush. "I mean, I came, yeah, and that's always great," he laughed briefly, then turned serious again. "But I could tell you weren't really enjoying it, so I didn't get to enjoy it much either."

redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers