Strange Days Ch. 22-26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You come so hard," she whimpered, leaning down to kiss my forehead.

With little full-body spasms, my climax abated. Sarah rubbed her cheek against my temple and held me, occasionally twirling her hips on my lap, rubbing my cock with her cum-soaked pussy.

"Thank you," she whispered.

I laughed and rolled us over.

"Oh!" she squealed.

"We're not done," I told her.

I fucked her until I filled her with cum again. By the time it was over, we'd made a huge wet spot on her side of the bed. We didn't bother changing the sheets though. Sarah just snuggled up on my side, practically lying on top of me. Eventually, we ended up on our sides, facing each other. Sarah was stroking my face and neck with her fingertips, her eyes closed. I rubbed her smooth back and nicely rounded hip.

"Are you okay with Trevor and me?" I finally found the courage to ask.

Sarah opened her eyes. "Are you?"

I took a moment to think about it. I really liked Trevor, a lot. It was possible I was beginning to love him, though as a friend or more, I wasn't sure yet. I absolutely knew I loved Sarah, wanted to be with her, hated to be away from her. I knew I couldn't have them both, but if I had to choose, I knew it would be Sarah.

I nodded. "I am."

She smiled and kissed me. "Then so am I."

I kissed her back, loving her so much I couldn't keep what I was feeling out of that kiss. Sarah cooed into my mouth and curled her leg over my thigh, hugging me tightly. My cock was hard between us. After a moment, she drew back a touch to look at me, eyes glittering with feeling.

"Make love to me," she whispered.

I kissed her, took my hard length in hand and slid it inside her. She sighed and hugged me again. Soon I was stroking in and out of her body, kissing and nibbling on her lips, her big warm breasts pancaked to my chest. She was so beautiful when she came for me. I made love to her until she wept, until she shivered in my arms, until she was breathless and I cried out, spilling my release inside her.

Chapter 24

The next couple of days were a wild blur. We ran around campus like ants in a fire, familiarizing ourselves with the grounds as quickly as possible, meeting our professors and fellow classmates, spending what felt like hours upon hours with our guidance counselors. Of course, we didn't get to do all of this together. That would have been humane, to have the company of friends. Honestly, I was pretty terrified. College was huge compared to high school, an entirely different world, so many more students. There was one thing that was wonderful though.

Cliques.

They were different here. It was like a giant reboot. I didn't have to worry about my reputation, the people I knew – aside from my closest friends, of course – guys I dated, nothing. Hardly any of my fellow students knew me from high school, and those that did only knew me by name. I could count on one hand the number of girls on campus that traveled in the same social circles as Sarah and me. Hell, even Violet and Paula were from different circles.

That isn't to say that we didn't form a bond though. All of us were scared on some level, or at the very least, intimidated as all get-out. We banded together, supported each other. I only hoped it would continue when the semester started up in three weeks.

As for apartments, we didn't have much luck. All of them ended up charging too much for the condition they were in, lack of amenities, or any other number of reasons. It was the end of the third day that we hit the jackpot, though we certainly didn't think so at first.

"You havegotto be kidding me," Sarah gawked at the apartment in front of us, a last minute suggestion by the agent both my mom and Sarah's parents hired.

We were standing on the sidewalk, shaking our heads, muttering expletives, or sighing; pretty much anything to express our displeasure. I wouldn't even have called it an apartment. It was an old rundown commercial building. The plaster was crumbling away from the brick exterior in places. Most of the windows were broken, except for the top floor, four stories up. The door to the main entrance was heavy and solid, but beaten to hell, and a hastily erected iron gate barred the small courtyard leading to the main door. At least the door and gate had good locks. Oh, and I say courtyard, since there we planting beds and a fountain, but there was nothing alive in the there, nor was there any water in the fountain.

"I know it looks bad from here," Wanda, our real estate agent said as she unlocked the gate and swung it open. Her long brown hair swished about her back as she stepped into the courtyard.

"You think?" Violet huffed.

Wanda only smiled behind her glasses. "But wait until you see inside. I'm telling you, you girls got lucky today."

I shared a look of supreme doubt with the girls, but we followed Wanda inside anyway. She talked to us as she led us to a huge freight elevator – I swear, you could fit a car in it – at the end of a short hall with a few doors on either side.

"This property was listed incorrectly as commercial, but I caught the mistake at the last minute. This whole area was commercial property back in the seventies, but was rezoned when most business moved uptown. Lots of artists and musicians have taken up residence here now. This place just hit the market again. Extensive renovations have been completed on the top floor, and more are ongoing elsewhere throughout the building."

As the second and third floors were revealed through the elevator gates, I could see them littered with construction materials, like buckets of paint, stacks of lumber, and sheetrock.

"For now, it would just be the four of you girls," Wanda smiled at us. "But some day you'll have neighbors. Of course, you'll have the prime floor." The elevator came to a halt and Wanda squealed. "And here we are!"

She threw the gates open, but I could already see that beyond the elevator, it was a single open space. And it washuge.

"Now don't worry about the elevator," Wanda told us as she led the way, backing into the apartment. She tugged on a strap just outside the gates. "It can't be operated without a key, and this is your privacy door." She pulled the heavy sliding door down once we were out. It was in desperate need of a fresh coat of paint, but it slid down its tracks easily. "It takes the same key."

"Holy cow," Sarah said, looking around.

"I know!" Wanda gushed, spreading her arms out wide. "Isn't it just massive?"

She went on about the history of the building and told us more about the renovations. I shook my head, having a hard time believing it was real. There had to be as much square footage as a small house. It was in good shape too. The floor was all well cared for hardwood, the walls were brick, and the ceilings were open. You could see the air ducts up there, but everything had been painted black, like in some restaurants.

Iron support pillars were spaced evenly but pretty far apart from each other throughout the space. The water heater and fuse box were tucked away to one side. It was odd, seeing electrical piping and plumbing visible on the walls and ceiling, but it added a neat industrial feel to the space.

The kitchen was off in one corner, open to the rest of the apartment, naturally. There was a clawfoot bathtub on one side of the apartment, but what really got me was the shower on the opposite side. It had the only two interior walls, though they didn't go all the way up to the ceiling. It was a big open design, very modern, two sides wide open to the apartment. There was a concrete lip to keep the water from getting to the rest of the apartment. There were four shower heads too, two to either tiled wall. Looked like all four of us girls could shower at once in there.

"Why is it so cheap?" Violet asked.

Wanda smiled and raised an eyebrow. "Well, the owner of the building used to live here, but his mother's health is declining, so he moved to help take care of her. He doesn't rely on the place for money. Apparently the previous owner sold the building to him for practically nothing. Then of course there is the issue with the lack of interior walls. Most people like their privacy. But really, putting up partitioning walls is easy-peasy."

"What do you think?" Sarah asked after coming over to me and taking my hands in hers.

I looked around. Actually, I liked it, a lot. The best part were the windows on the north and east walls. They were huge, affording a lovely view of the city outside. My only concern was the lack of walls and privacy. The three of us would be living here, and I had no doubt that Paula would be spending a lot of time here too, even if she managed to join a sorority. My immediate concern was what that would do to my sex life. I mean, it's not like any of us would be bringing guys home and not have the rest of us hear everything going on.

Then again, I reminded myself of the RV. Sarah and Violet and I had had sex in that, and there was no real privacy there either, at least not sound-wise. In fact, I think having sex with Violet had turned Sarah on big time, and the reverse was the same for Violet. Both of them had been attacking me every day of orientation. Not that I was complaining, of course.

There was some work to be done on the apartment. We needed to put up some walls for the bedrooms, and maybe doors. We could talk to our parents about that. No doubt there would be students in the area with experience and a need for the cash to do the work.

I squeezed Sarah's hands and smiled at her. "I love it."

She gave me a big smile and kissed me. It wasn't a short kiss, but it was really tender.

"That settles things on my end," Wanda said, making us look at her. She was smiling too.

"What does?" I asked.

She gestured at me and Sarah. "The owner said we could only rent this out to someone that deserved it. In his exact words, he said 'Don't you dare rent it out to a bunch of dickhead frat boys.'"

We laughed at that.

I glanced at Violet and Paula. "What do you think?"

Paula squealed. "Yes!"

Violet nodded and came over to join me and Sarah.

"Not much privacy," I told Violet.

She set her hand on my hip and kissed me, quick but with tongue, then grinned and bounced her eyebrows at me. "What do we need that for?"

I laughed. With Paula nodding and smiling widely, the three of us shared a look and said in unison, "We'll take it!"

Chapter 25

Wanda was beside herself, she was so happy. We signed our lease and got our keys the same day. Wanda showed us how to turn on the tankless water heater, which we did. Yay for endless hot water! We decided to park the IV in the covered lot behind the building for the rest of our stay. Might as well use the shower and tub in the apartment, rather than the tiny shower in the RV. Trevor called the afternoon before we had to go back home. He couldn't wait to see the apartment, and I couldn't wait to see him. I needed to clean up first though, so I got a change of clothes and my toiletries bag from the RV, then headed up to the apartment to take a shower.

Here's what I didn't expect.

"I can't believe we landed this place!" Violet gushed.

"I know," Sarah shook her head. "I had to pinch myself twice to make sure I wasn't dreaming."

Paula laughed. "I'm only dreaming over this shower. You guys are gonna have a hard time keeping me out of here."

Yep, you've got it right. All four of us girls were in the shower, together. Paula was a little shy at first, but I think it helped that my goddess given penis wasn't on display. But damn, was there ever a lot of yummy looking boobs for me to ogle. When we were clean, we reveled in the endless supply of hot water, letting it soothe our sore bodies. I was pretty sure we'd walked a million miles in just under a week.

A voice made us jump.

"You got room in there for me, Amy?"

Trevor peeked around the shower wall. When he saw the others, his eyes practically shot out of his head, and the others squealed.

"Oh my God!" Trevor yelped and ducked back out of sight.

"Trevor!" Paula cried out, covering her naughty bits.

"I'm so sorry!" he apologized.

Trevor went on and on. All of us were laughing our asses off.

"Keep your eyes on the elevator, bub!" Sarah teased him.

"No problem," he called out.

The girls toweled off and got dressed, then headed down to the RV, leaving me with Trevor.

"Okay, it's safe now," I called out. Trevor came into view, and his mouth fell open. I was still naked, letting the hot water pour over my shoulders from behind me. I crooked a finger at him, beckoning him to me. "Come here."

With a grin, Trevor stripped out of his clothes in a flash and pounced on me. I giggled as his hands eagerly explored my body and he kissed and nibbled at my neck. He was so hard that I couldn't help but touch him. He felt like a steel pipe covered in soft velvet.

"I missed you," He breathed as he lowered me to the shower floor and kissed me.

"I missed you too...gawd!" I gasped as he slid inside me. Holy hell, did he ever have me ready for him, and he felt huge inside me.

He pushed up onto his arms above me and began moving his hips, sliding in and out of me. His eyes were locked with mine, glittering with intensity. There was something there, a look I hadn't ever seen before, but he was fucking me so good that I couldn't focus, didn't want to focus. I hooked my ankles on his butt and urged him to fuck me harder. I could feel his heavy testicles slapping against the crack of my behind. I could hardly catch my breath. In the midst of pounding into me, Trevor leaned down and kissed me, slow and deep. He brought me screaming into his mouth and I felt him pulse inside me.

He let his weight settle down on me. Gawd, he felt so good. But he was quiet, and I could feel him shaking a little. He grew soft inside me and slipped out.

"Trevor?" I said softly, running a hand through his wet hair. "What's wrong?"

Slowly, he pushed up onto his elbows to look at me. He was holding his breath.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked, cupping his cheek.

He took a deep breath and said, "I got accepted at Princeton."

"That's wonderful!" I squealed and hugged him.

He frowned when I let him go and laid back down on the shower floor. "You're not upset?"

"Are you kidding?" I pushed up onto my elbows. "Trevor, you've been dying to get into Princeton."

"But I thought..." he started, frowning harder, and he shook his head. "I thought you would want me to go here, with you."

"I won't lie," I told him, cupping his cheek again. "I want you here with me, but I also want you to realize your dreams. You've talked about Princeton since grade school."

"Yeah, I know," he sighed and lowered his forehead to mine. "But that was before you and I..." he pushed up to look at me. "Wait, you remember that from grade school?"

I blushed and nodded.

Trevor grinned. "Did you have a crush on me?"

I glared at him, then smiled and changed the subject to spare myself any further embarrasment. "Princeton isn't that far from NYU."

He nodded. "I know, but..."

"But what?" I asked when he hesitated. Then something hit me, a suspicion. "Trevor, were you hoping we would live together?"

"No," he chuckled, then turned serious. "I mean yes. No!"

He was so nervous I laughed. I patted his chest. "Help me up, goofball."

Back on our feet, I rinsed off under the spray of forever-hot water.

"I guess I just wanted to see where things might take us," he said beside me, rinsing off too.

I shrugged. "We can still do that. We'll just have to take it in steps, what with the distance thing and all."

Trevor blinked with surprise. "You mean you still want to see each other? As more than just friends?"

I bit my lower lip and nodded.

Trevor beamed and wrapped me up in a huge hug. He twirled me around the shower, making me laugh. When he stopped and set me down, he asked, "Give me the tour?"

When we were toweled off and dressed again, I called the girls, telling them the coast was clear. They joined us in the apartment. I gave Trevor the tour and we told him some of our ideas. He seemed as excited about the apartment as we were, but then he stuffed his hands into the pockets of his jeans and sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He looked at me for a moment. "I miss it already."

"Miss what?"

Trevor grinned. "The shower."

Sarah laughed. "That's only because you saw all of us naked in it."

"So," he shrugged and gave her a grin.

Sarah matched his grin and raised an eyebrow.

Trevor looked back to me. "So what are you guys doing tonight?"

"Party at Delta Pi Epsilon," Paula gushed.

"Todd Redding's frat?" Trevor screwed up his face.

"And Johnny's," Paula said dreamily.

Trevor raised his eyebrows at Paula, who didn't notice, then he whispered to me, "But he's such a dick."

I chuckled quietly and nodded. "Yeah, I know. We're gonna keep an eye on her."

Trevor looked at me for a moment, then regarded Paula, and with genuine concern. "Good."

"Hey," I took his hand in mine. "We were gonna grab a bite to eat, if you'd like to join us."

"I'd love to," he said with a frown. "But I'm helping my sister get settled in."

"Tabitha's going here?" I asked, surprised.

Trevor grinned. "Princeton's not much on film and fine arts."

"Oh, right," I smiled. I'd forgotten Trevor's sister dreamed of becoming a movie star.

"Both of you can come with us," Sarah offered and came up to join us, sliding her arm around my waist. It felt kind of possessive. Trevor seemed to notice too, because he glanced down at her arm and quirked an eyebrow for about half a second. Sarah just smiled at him. "We can help you get her settled in after."

Trevor shrugged. "Yeah, okay. I'll call her."

As he stepped away with his cell phone to his ear, I glanced aside at Sarah and grinned. "Possessive much?"

"What?" she asked innocently. "If I have to share you, he should know who he's sharing you with too."

I raised an eyebrow. "Really now?"

Sarah smiled cutely. "Uh-huh."

I looked at Trevor's back. "I'm kinda surprised. I wasn't sure if you wanted anyone to know, so I haven't told anyone."

Sarah looked at him too, then at me. "I don't mind if Trevor knows."

"Really?" I asked her.

To that, Sarah smiled and pulled me into her, kissing me slow and sweet, but it was definitelynotthe way friends kiss each other.

"Stop kissing my girl in front of me," Trevor growled, the intensity of his tone making me jump. He was frowning as he shoved his phone into the pocket of his jeans. "How am I supposed to go to dinner with all of you with a raging boner?"

My eyebrows went up and Sarah laughed out loud.

I turned my back to Sarah to face Trevor, and she pulled me back against the front of her, both arms around my waist now, and her chin on my shoulder. I held out my hand to Trevor, which he took. "It doesn't bother you?"

He glanced at Sarah, shrugged, and said with a grin, "Nah. She's totally hot."

Sarah chuckled on my shoulder and kissed my ear before stepping away. "Oh, he's a keeper."

When she joined up with Violet and Paula by the elevator, I turned to Trevor. He put his arms around me and smiled. "So you and Sarah, huh?"

"We're close," I shrugged.

His smile widened, reaching his eyes. "I can see that."

Trevor's sister met us at the restaurant, an Italian bistro us girls had gone to for lunch our second day here. She already had a table for us, and the moment I saw her, I was reminded of how stunningly gorgeous she was.

Tabitha was tall and lean, at least a couple inches taller than me or Sarah. Her hair was such a dark brown as to almost be black, and she had the brightest blue eyes I'd ever seen. Her flawless skin was milky white, and her smile lit up the entire room. She was wearing a dark brown tank top and black jogging shorts with brown leather sandals. I also remembered why I was murderously jealous of her. Tabitha rarely ever wore makeup, because she didn't need it. She truly was beautiful.