Strange Days Ch. 55-57

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're picturing me with a dick for Violet, aren't you?" Holly smirked, wrinkling her cute little nose.

"Guilty," I held my hand up.

Holly giggled and nodded. "It can be awkward."

"How so?" I asked.

"Well, look at me," she straightened up and gestured down her tiny frame, then she held a hand out in front of her, level with her groin. "It's so big that I have to shuffle towards her on my knees to get it in her."

I laughed and shook my head.

"Since Violet moved in with me, morning wood is the worst though," she said, and I smiled at her, suspecting where this was going. "I'll wake up with a raging boner dripping on my chest."

I laughed again at the imagery. "I'm sure Violet loves it though."

"Seems to," she giggled.

As we were finishing up, Holly said, "I talked to Helena yesterday."

"How is she?" I asked. "I haven't talked to her in forever."

"You should," she told me, smiling fondly at the thought of the shopkeeper. "I call her at least once a month. She's an amazing woman."

"You should go see her," I suggested, fluffing the pillows and setting them on the bed. "Her shop's only a couple of hours from here."

She snorted. "I would, but whenever I call she's running the store back home. I never seem to get around to paying her a visit when she's here."

"Hey, you two," Violet poked her head through the door, grinning. "You girls talkin' about magic cocks again?"

Holly and I laughed. Violet came in and wrapped her arms around Holly, kissing her hotly. Holly had to tilt her chin up to meet the kiss, and soon she was cooing into Violet's mouth. Holly was wearing a cute little navy blue dress that fell to her knees, and I watched it slowly tented by an obscenely huge hunk of meat. Violet reached between them to rub her hand up and down Holly's thick pole, then she looked at me, eyes shimmering with lust.

"We have time to change the bed again?" she asked.

Not to be crass, but Holly made a mess when she had sex. So did I, for that matter. The thought of having to clean up after either one of us made me cringe inside.

"No," I raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "Save it for later."

Violet pouted, and Holly groaned in frustration. I felt for her.

"Okay, use the bathroom or the shower," I told them, and both of their eyes lit up with excitement. Violet snatched up Holly's hand and practically yanked her out of the study. I called after them, "We have guests coming and I don't need you two stinking up the place with sex!"

"We don't stink!" Holly gaped at me, playfully, of course.

I waved my hand at them. "You know what I mean."

They ended up using the bathroom, and they were quiet about it too. After all, the only other people here that knew about Holly's secret, or mine, for that matter, were Sarah and Paula. About an hour later, the last guest arrived. The elevator doors slid open, and there she was, as beautiful as I remembered

Her long black hair was pulled up in a tight bun, held in place with silver chopsticks. An elegant black cocktail dress clung to her incredible body, and black high heels did wonders for her amazing legs.

"Hey, Rose," I smiled.

"Hi!" she squealed and threw herself at me.

"Missed me, I guess?" I teased, hugging her back.

"Oh my gawd," she groaned, stepping back to tuck her clutch under her arm and grab both of my hands. "You have no idea."

I laughed and walked her into the apartment. "That bad, huh?"

"Honey, those other photographers just don't hold a candle to what you can do to me."

I stopped and raised an eyebrow at her, grinning, recalling our first photo shoot together. Most of the models used concealing pads to hide their naughty bits, so that the retouchers didn't have to work so hard to airbrush them out of the shots. Rose was a die-hard bisexual, and she thought I was cute when we met. She'd teased me with her gorgeous body that day, getting me to help her put the concealing pad in place, and since there wasn't any water at hand to activate the adhesive, she'd had me use my saliva, and my fingers, but not on the pad. Long story short, I'd inadvertently teased her back, almost making her come.

We'd had quite a few sessions since then. In fact, it had been my work that had gotten her shots into fashion magazines. She still modeled for Dangerous Angels, but she was doing more and more work for Armia these days. Dangerous Angels was like Frederick's of Hollywood, whereas Armia was more like Vogue or Calvin Klein.

Rose waved her hand. "With a camera, I mean."

"Yeah, right," I smirked, then squeezed her hands. "You look stunning, Rose."

"So do you," she gave me a blushing smile, and she reached out to touch my hair. "And I adore this new look."

I smiled at her.

Rose gave me a long look then, and said quietly, "I really missed you."

She hugged me then, a full-bodied, solid-line-from-cheek-to-knee hug.

"You could have come by sooner, you know," I told her.

Sarah and Trevor and I had actually extended a dinner invitation to Rose a month ago, but she'd insisted on waiting until I was feeling better. She'd wanted to give me time to heal, both physically and emotionally. I'd tried to convince her that I was fine, but she wouldn't have it. It irked me that she didn't think I was as strong as I really was, but then she didn't know me very well, so I didn't hold a grudge.

Rose kissed my cheek and said in a lilting voice, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder."

"And just how fond of you are you trying to get me?" I asked.

Leaning back, she gave me a catty grin and bounced her eyebrows. "Well, I did try to seduce you on your first day at work."

I laughed and walked her to the kitchen. Rose slipped her arm around my waist along the way.

"Wow," Rose said quietly, leaning over to asked, "Is that Sarah?"

I glanced at the love of my life and nodded, and I totally understood Rose's reaction to her. Sarah was wearing a red cocktail dress. Her dark hair was pinned up in a messy bun, leaving her lovely neck bare. The dress showed only a moderate amount of cleavage, but it clung to her every amazing curve, and one side was slit up high to just above her knee. She looked fantastic in red, and always had. It complimented her tan skin wonderfully, but it was also the perfect color for the little vixen she was.

"She's gorgeous," Rose whispered.

I smiled in agreement. Though Sarah had been up to Dangerous Angels for a few photoshoots, and Rose had done some work at Armia, the two of them had never actually met.

Sarah saw us coming and smiled, but then her gaze flicked down to Rose's arm around my waist. For a split second, her warm expression faltered, a jealous glint to her eyes, but then the warmth was back. She turned away from the counter and came over to join us just outside the kitchen.

"Hey, baby," she gave me a seductive smile, then she stepped right into me and kissed me.

Her tongue plunged into my mouth, so much longer than mine, and her lips were so soft and warm. Her hand snaked up to cup the side of my face, pulling my mouth against hers. I was so caught up in the moment that I slid my arms around her narrow waist and cupped her behind, pulling her against me. I felt something swelling inside me, and I so wanted to take her right then and there, throw her on the kitchen floor and fuck her into oblivion. It took a huge conscious effort on my part to keep my hidden asset from coming out.

When I felt her tongue retreating from my mouth, I closed my lips around it, tried to keep her from breaking away, but then I heard Rose mutter something quietly.

Yanked back to reality, I drew back and licked my lips, saw Sarah grinning at me. She had truly owned me with that kiss, and I knew that had been the point. She'd seen Rose's arm around my waist and claimed my mouth, telling Rose in no uncertain terms that I belonged to her. It was the first time she'd ever done anything like it, been so possessive. And I loved it.

She glanced at Rose and flashed a cocky smile, extending her hand. "You must be Rose."

Rose just blinked for a moment, a hand on her chest, apparently moved by the kiss. She blinked again and nodded, shaking Sarah's hand. "Yeah. Uh, yeah, I'm Rose," she stammered, swallowing. "I work with Amy."

"So she's told me," Sarah smiled, putting her hands on her hips.

"She's very professional," Rose blurted, reaching out to lightly touch Sarah's arm, as though to assuage her of any concerns about Rose's intentions towards me.

Sarah looked Rose up and down. "From what I've heard of her first day, she's very professional."

Rose blushed furiously. She gave a nervous chuckle and put her hand back on her chest, shifting from one foot to the other. "Oh, that," she waved a hand. "Just playing around."

"I don't blame you," Sarah shrugged, then gave Rose a warm smile. "She's totally hot." She turned her smile on me for a moment, then looked back to Rose. "And you wouldn't believe the things she can do with her mouth."

Oh my gawd. This was so getting out of hand.

"She's such a tease," I gave a nervous laugh and took Sarah's hand. I pulled her arm around my waist. I may have also squeezed the shit out of her hand, for her to be nice. Sarah pinched my ass in reply. When I looked at Rose, I expected her to be uncomfortable, embarrassed, maybe even put out, but she was sharing a smile with Sarah.

"Pretty sure you're worse," Rose told me, then she promptly took Sarah's hand and pulled her away from me.

They walked off hand-in-hand, Rose telling her about how I'd almost made her climax my first day at work, while Sarah gave her a tour of the apartment. Seemed they were hitting it off rather well, and at my expense, no less. I was a bit caught up staring at both of their butts as they walked away, Rose's full but still tight, and then Sarah's unbelievably tight, perfect in every way. Her ass was simply made to be grabbed, squeezed, nibbled, and much, much more. A sudden image of my length sliding into her perfect little ass sprang to mind.

Whoa!

Where the hell did that come from? I wanted to fuck Sarah in the ass?

The image came to mind again, her upper body lying on the bed, her ass high up in the air, my hands on her hips, my thick oiled length plowing her back door.

Oh my gawd.

I wanted to fuck Sarah in the ass!

There I was, standing by our kitchen, an apartment full of my closest friends, some of whom I hadn't seen much of in weeks, and I wanted to bang Sarah's behind. I'd never found anal to be a turn-on, not that I'd ever had anyone or anything in my own butt, of course, but I'd never gotten off on it when watching porn either. Then again, I hadn't had a cock until recently, so I guess I shouldn't have been surprised about yet another unexpected development in my life.

A soft and very satisfied sounding sigh from beside me startled me out of my thoughts.

"Hey," Violet said, glancing around the apartment at our friends mingling.

"Hey," I looked her over. She had that glow, of having recently gotten laid. Being the cause of that glow every now and then was something I remembered fondly.

The corner of her mouth turned up a little, and still watching our guests, she asked, "Got a snake in your pants?"

"What?" I blinked, then looked down.

I hadn't felt like dealing with a dress, so I was wearing what I like to call skants. Standing still, it looked like a dress, black velvet beneath a gauzy layer of more black, but in fact, they were pants. I was wearing a white sleeveless blouse too, but the pants were the one thing I'd added to my wardrobe since the incident with Todd and his friends.

There was only one problem. There was a bulge down my left pant leg. It was only then that I felt the warm thick length of me resting against my thigh, swollen with arousal.

"Oh shit," I muttered, glancing around, making sure nobody else had noticed, while willing my penis back inside my body.

"You were thinking naughty thoughts, weren't you?" Violet teased me.

I didn't answer her, because I had a real problem now. My cock wouldn't go back in. My pulse had picked up and I was getting harder, making the bulge in my pants that much more noticeable.

Violet leaned close to whisper, "Amy, you better do something." She glanced around and I gave her a helpless look. "Someone's going to notice that beast."

"I'm trying," I hissed.

"What's the problem?"

My cock throbbed in the leg of my pants, and I felt a bit of slick precum on my thigh.

"I don't..." I shook my head, turned to face her to try to hide what was happening from everyone else, and whisper shouted, "It isn't listening!"

It was ridiculous, and terrifying. There were so many people around that didn't know my secret yet, and it was about to be discovered by everyone. I hadn't had this problem since early on. With Holly's help, I'd gotten to the point that I had a lot more control over my gift, but now, something was wrong.

My cock was stiff as a steel pipe now, and trapped down the leg of my pants like it was, it was really uncomfortable.

I glanced around the apartment, felt panic settling in. Violet's amused grin was frustrating as hell.

"Help me!" I hissed at her, glaring.

"Okay, okay," she held up her hands in a push-away gesture. She slid her arm around my waist and turned me towards her a bit, then led me towards the bathroom, shielding me from the rest of our guests with her body.

My cock was so hard that it was difficult to walk, both because my pant leg was restrictive, it was stretched so tight, and because it hurt like hell with my dong bent downward like it was. I shut my eyes, focused every ounce of my will, but my thick length only throbbed powerfully, ready to burst.

"Almost there," she told me quietly.

I was in a daze by the time we made it to the bathroom. The moment Violet shut the door, I shoved my pants and underwear down my legs and kicked them off, freeing my aching cock. I put my hands on the lip of the sink and leaned over, taking deep breaths.

Violet gently rubbed her hand up and down my back. "You okay, sweetie?"

I nodded, steadying my breathing. My dick was throbbing so hard it felt like it was ready to burst. Violet shifted beside me, and I felt her soft breasts against my back and side through our clothes.

"Wow," she said softly, and I glanced at her. She was leaning against me, looking under me. "You're really hard, Amy."

She straightened up and looked at me. I pushed up from the sink a little and really looked at her.

Violet had changed into her evening clothes after cleaning up from her romp with Holly, and she looked amazingly sexy, and not in a trashy way. She was wearing a dark green silk top that left her sides and back completely bare. In fact, it was nothing more than a flap of silk hanging from straps around her neck, falling over her chest like a long upside down triangle. A dark green dress matched the top, falling almost to her feet, and hanging so low on her waist that I could see the slight dip where her hips met her thighs. Her hair was loose, falling in thick waves about her shoulders.

Gawd, she was hot.

My cock throbbed with need.

"Doesn't look like that thing is going away any time soon," Violet said, staring at my erection with her eyebrows raised.

She was right. There was no way my erection would fade as long as she was in the bathroom with me, not with her looking the way she did tonight.

Closing my eyes, I took a deep calming breath, then said, "I need a few minutes alone."

"You sure?" she asked, rubbing her hand down my back to the top of my ass. I glanced at her and saw her grinning. "I could give you a hand, you know."

I snorted, "I'd rather not have Holly's sloppy seconds, to be honest."

"Sloppy seconds?" she raised her eyebrows, obviously taking offense, then she gave a thoughtful expression. "So, is there a time limit before I'm not her seconds anymore? Like, an hour or something?"

I blinked at her. How long had it been since she'd fucked Holly? An hour? More? I loved fucking Violet, but the thought of having sex with her after she'd been with Holly so recently wasn't appealing. I don't know why, but it just didn't do anything for me.

"Oh!" Violet bounced on her heels excitedly. "Or is a shower like an instant reset? 'Cause I could totally go freshen up for you."

"Violet!" I yelled pleadingly, mostly because she was right.

"What?" she asked innocently, laughing.

If she went off and took a shower or bath and came back, I'd fuck her senseless. But we had guests, and as much as I adored the idea of having sex with her, it would be incredibly rude.

I shook my head at her. "Would you please just give me a few minutes alone?"

"Fine," she huffed, smacking my ass lightly. "Be that way."

I grinned as she turned away and reached for the door. She walked out and closed the door most of the way, then stopped to poke her head back in. "If you're not out of here in ten minutes, I'm sending Sarah in," she told me.

"Fine," I huffed.

Violet winked, then left me alone, closing the door behind her.

Leaning over the sink again, I took deep, steadying breaths. Five minutes I stood there, at least, but my erection hadn't faded. Not in the slightest. My cock was pulsing with every beat of my heart, and every second or so, a pearl of arousal would well up at the tip, only to be pushed out by the drop right behind it. I was literally dripping precum on the floor.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked my dick. "Just go away."

'Cause, you know, talking to my penis seemed perfectly logical at the time.

After another five minutes, it had only gotten worse. My cock ached, and there was a mirroring ache low in my belly, one that was not entirely pleasant. It felt like I was ready to burst, like the slightest touch would set me off.

Hmm. Now there was an idea.

I turned and raised the lid of the toilet, and just as I was about to wrap my hands around my throbbing pole, the bathroom door opened. I squealed, and if I'd been wearing shoes, I would have jumped out of them with fright.

"Easy," Sarah laughed, slipped through the door and closing it behind her. "It's just me."

"Jeezus, woman," I sighed, turning back around and leaning over with my hands on the toilet tank, catching my breath. "You scared the hell out of me."

Sarah chuckled and came up behind me to rub my back. "Violet told me you were stuck in here."

I nodded. "Something's wrong."

Sarah moved to stand beside me, kind of hugging my side, much like Violet had been earlier. "What do you mean?"

"It won't go away," I gestured under me with my hand.

"Oh, you mean this?" she asked, then wrapped her perfectly soft and warm hand around my cock, just beneath the head.

The wonderful feel of her hand wrapped around my aching pole was so unexpected, but so very welcome.

"Yeah," I sighed, straightening up to lean back against her. "Yeah, that."

Sarah chuckled and kissed the back of my neck. I started to turn around, wanting to feel her lips on mine, but she grabbed my shoulder with her free hand and turned me away from her again.

"Uh-uh," she told me.

"Why not?" I asked, smoothing my hands down her hips to her thighs. "I can be quick."

Sarah laughed, "No, you can't."

I wanted to argue, but she wrapped both hands around my turgid shaft and slowly twisted them up my length. Her gripped loosened and her hands slid down me, then tightened and twisted back up me. My head fell forward and I watched my cock throb in her hands, shiny precum drooling out of end of me, dribbling over her fingers. Her hands looked so small around my wrist-thick dong.

"If I let you fuck me," She whispered huskily, smearing my arousal over her palms to slicken me up. "You'll cum again," she kissed my neck. "And gain," she licked my ear, making me shiver. "And again, until you fill me with your seed."