Stranger

Story Info
A guest stops by for a late night treat.
1.1k words
2.8
17.1k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr Mc Dreamy and Meredith were staring passionately into each others' eyes; mouths getting closer. Their eyes close; their mouths about to touch. They lean in for a kiss. His hands grasped her face and with his body they moved closer to the bedroom where they would **knock knock**

"Damn," Ace muttered to herself. "Every time," she said. "My favorite show, the best scene and some sales person comes peddling.

**knock knock**

"Coming!" She exclaimed.

She shot up from the couch and fixed her jeans and v-neck shirt just in case it was a surprise visit from a neighbor. She checked her hair in the mirror and gave a little shrug as she moved past it to the door.

Her hand encircled the door handle and with a twist she saw him. There stood a man, tanned skin, dark hair and mysteriously dark eyes. For a minute she just stood there staring at him. Well dressed, and smoking hot. She didn't know just what to say. She caught herself staring and quickly spit out the first thing to come to her mind.

"Hi. Can I help you?"

"You're all I need right now." He explained. She pondered, What he could have meant, and tried to figure out if she knew this man standing in her doorway at 9:30 on a Thursday night. What was he doing here? What did he wa-

He pushed open the door and enfolded her in his arms. His hands came up to her face and held her tight as he silenced her with his kiss. He felt and heard a few moans of protest, and then the moans changed tone.

Who the hell is this? She thought. What the hell is he doing!!! MMM he kisses well, doesn't he. No! I don't even know him! OH what the hell, I haven't even had so much as a good hug since I broke up with Tommy a few months back.

He closed the door with one hand and moved the other down the side of her face, and touched her breasts over her shirt as he pushed her back away from the door. Her moaning began to grow louder as she felt his hand return from the door and now she had two hands caressing her big breasts. Her hands held onto his narrow hips as they moved together through the room. Backing into the arm of the couch they stopped. His hips pressed into hers and she knew he was there for more than a kiss. The intellectual part of her was screaming, "Ace, NO! You don't know him; what are you doing?!" But she could not hear her thoughts over her racing heartbeat that was pounding in her ears. She moved her hands up onto his arms. Feeling what was under that long sleeve button up shirt.

Just then he unlocked his lips from hers. His hands traveled down the front of her to the hem of her shirt. He lifted it up over her head and let it fall to the floor exposing lace bra and her big bouncy tits. Her hands slid to his chest where she started to unbutton his shirt. She liked what she saw as she slid it over his arms and then let it lay on the floor next to hers. She pushed him back from her, looked into his eyes and let her hands move to his belt buckle. As she unhooked it, and moved onto the button he let out a little moan of excitement

"Oh yes," He said. She unbuttoned and unzipped, and slowly got onto her knees. She slid her fingers into the waistband of his pants and boxers and slid both down. Now, with his excitement exposed, she was not disappointed with her surprise guest. She looked up at him, as she took his cock into her hand. She let her tongue slide over the tip of his rock hard cock. She encircled the tip and stared up at him with her light green eyes and slight smirk. He had his hands in her hair getting lost in the wild curls. She moans as his hand moves down to her tit and plays with her pebble-like nipple. She leaves the tip of his cock and slides her tongue down the shaft. She gets him all wet before she moves back up to take him in. She takes his throbbing cock into her mouth and starts to slide up and down as her lips press tight against him. He moans out loud and puts his hands back on her head. He pulls her in close to him and she takes his cock all the way in. When he releases her, she lets his cock out of her mouth and moves down to play with his balls. Her hand remains as she strokes up and down. Looking up into his eyes she wraps her mouth around one of his balls and gently sucks, then licks...then gently kisses. He looks down and says,

"I want to fuck you. I want to feel that wet pussy."

"Come and get it," She says.

With a smirk, he leans down, grabs her shoulders and pulls her up off the floor. He unhooks her bra and takes her breasts in his hands. Lets his lips fall to her nipple and starts to lick and suck on it. It hardens between his lips and tongue. His hands slide down her sides, over her hips and to her jeans. He quickly unbuttons them and she slides them down and steps out. The only thing keeping them from a night of passion is a pair of red string bikini panties.

He takes her in his arms, her hard nipples pressed against his bare chest. They lock again into a passionate kiss. His hands move down and squeeze her round ass. She moans with his lips still pressed to hers. He releases her from the kiss as he slides down her red panties and turns her around to bend over the arm of the couch. His hands caress her bare back, and give her a playful spanking. He uses his foot to separate her feet so that her legs are spread in front of his. The wetness he has caused is dripping down the swollen lips of her pussy. He finds her wetness with his fingertips and massages her pussy. Again she moans, having yet to rethink this surprise encounter. He removes his now wet hand and grabs onto her hips. He lines up his hard cock and rubs it first against her wetness and prepares to pound it inside her...

..... more to come