Stranger Than Truth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you have a moment, I may have a solution to a problem of yours."

"I can give you 10 minutes, I think." He looked at Susan for confirmation.

"Yes, Master. Your next appointment is in 15 minutes."

He nodded and showed Valerie into his office. "So, which of my problems are you planning to solve? Have you managed to convince a tack manufacturer to advertise in The Pony's Paddock?"

"I'm afraid that will take even me a few weeks longer," Val said with a smile. In reality, that barrier could take years. Most equestrian supply houses were repulsed by the idea that their products would be used on people. "No, I think I've found you a secretary."

He perked up at her words. "Are you serious? I thought you were still looking for your own."

"I had two qualified applicants interview today. The one I didn't hire is sitting in my office. I think she would fit your needs perfectly. I know that Susan has been struggling with having to be non-submissive in the office."

"Yes, I spent years training her to be fully submissive and this secretarial position is undoing that. Tell me about this applicant."

"Mary Carstares is a fresh graduate with a BA in business administration. Her resume includes several glowing letters of recommendation, including one from her employer during her internship. In addition, she says that she has an intense curiosity about all things sexual and would not have issues with anything from our magazines. She, in fact, subscribes to all twelve, something I didn't think anyone would do. After all, there are not many people in need of both Sappho Digest and The Gay Gentleman."

"I see what you mean. Find out from Susan when my next opening is and have her come back then."

"You got it."

Back out in the foyer, she talked to Susan and found that Calvin would be free in an hour. On the way back to her own office, she passed a lady that Valerie assumed was Calvin's next appointment. Back at her own office, she found that Mary was still waiting, looking nervous.

"Mary, I can't go into details, but one of our editors could use a new secretary. He would like to interview you in an hour. Will that work for you?"

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you very much."

"Good. Erica will show you to Mr. Freshin's office in an hour."

"May I ask a question?"

"Of course."

"Which publication does he edit?"

"The Pony's Paddock."

"Oh. That's a very unusual magazine. I can't imagine wanting to be treated like an animal, a beast of burden."

"Have you ever had a chance to talk to a pony girl yourself?"

"No. I'd love to, though. I'm bursting with questions."

"Well, I don't know if you'll ever get the chance to talk with one of the ladies, but you will get to learn a lot more about the subject."

After Mary left, Valerie finished getting ready for her lunch meeting. By noon, she was at The Crystal Match enjoying lunch with Drusilla Gloch, Vice President in charge of advertising for Global Travel. Valerie had only been in the members only club once before, with her Master, on their second date. She had been wearing a collar that night too, though it had been a leather dog collar.

Her presentation went well, and while Ms. Gloch did not indicate that she would be placing any ads in Road Bound, Valerie was hopeful. The rest of her day went smoothly, though long and it was almost 6:00 when she left the office. On the way to Charles' mansion, Valerie called her lover, Sally, to let her know that she would not be home for dinner.

Charles Vanquil had been her Master for almost several months now. Her submission to him and the rest of his submissives had been the most fulfilling emotional and sexual experience of her life. She could no longer imagine going back to the vanilla woman she used to be. She was already becoming aroused at the thought of what he might do with her.

The mansion's gate opened for her as she approached and she drove to her usual parking space near the front door. Since she had received no special instructions, she walked up clothed as she was and knocked on the door. Herman, Charles' butler, answered the door.

"Ms. Valerie. Master Charles has instructed me to tell you that you are to go to play room three and disrobe. Once that is done, wait for him, doing nothing."

"Thank you Herman. I know the way."

Valerie went down the stairs that led to the basement and entered play room three. The room as familiar to her with it's padded table. She deftly removed her clothes and folded them on the bench that housed the drawers of equipment. The scars along her back had faded some in the four weeks since she had received them from her friend Francine Traline. Francine had been suffering from a form of post traumatic stress and had ignored Valerie's safe word for an hour.

Once nude, she knelt in the center of the room, next to the table with her head bowed. Of all the things that she had been commanded to do as a submissive, only whipping someone else was harder for her to endure than waiting. Every weekend in the last three weeks, Charles had made her wait, unmoving, for at least half an hour. It was a measure of her growth that she could last that long with only a minimum of tears. She used to sob uncontrollably after only fifteen minutes.

The waiting had not gotten any easier, she had just accepted that it was a part of her submission. Anticipation was something Valerie hated. Couple that with the uncertainty of knowing if she had been pleasing to her Master and you had pure hell. What got her through these times was the knowledge that He wished her to go through them. Valerie was one of those submissives who could endure much if she simply knew that it would please her dominant. The inability to tell time did not help.

By the time the door opened 40 minutes later, tears were once again running down Valerie's face. She did not look up or say anything, determined as she was to obey her standing orders to remain silent until she was addressed. She could make out his feet as he walked past her as well as the sounds of his gathering the instruments he was intending to use on her tonight. When she felt his hand brush her hair, Valerie drew a breath in sharply. His hand caressed her cheek and she could not help but to lean into his touch. The chuckle from above her told her that he was pleased with her reaction.

"Valerie, how was your day?"

"It was a good day Master. I hired a secretary for myself and I may have found one for Calvin Freshin as well. There was one disappointing, yet humorous event as well."

"Oh, what was that."

"One of my applicants tried to dominate me in the interview. He seemed to think that since I was a submissive, that I would submit to anyone."

"I suspect he got the surprise of his life."

"Yes, Master. I don't think he expected to have me threaten him with legal action. I told him that he had just committed the crime of attempted enslavement, a class A felony."

Charles chuckled again. It was laced with a bit of sadness as well. He longed for the day when people would truly understand what BDSM was all about. Submissives did not want to submit to everyone, yet, even in the lifestyle, that misconception was not uncommon. It didn't help that there were some who would go to clubs so that they could submit to whomever they chose.

"Well, enough of the day, I have plans for you Valerie. Get up on the table and kneel."

With a spring in her step, Val climbed up onto the table with an enthusiastic, "Yes, Master." Once she was kneeling, Charles pulled her arms behind her back and began to tie her with ropes. He started with two short lengths that fastened her wrist cuffs to the elbows of the other arm. A longer length was wrapped around her two arms, locking them together. After checking to see that there was no tingling indicative of circulation being cut off, he positioned her on her side. With the middle of a short length between her knees, he wrapped yet another, longer length of rope around her legs, pinning her thighs and calves to each other. The rope pinched in her knees was looped through her collar's leash ring and pulled taut, forcing her legs against her chest and her head down towards her knees.

As Valerie felt each rope restrict her movement in some way, she became more fully aroused. She loved the feeling of being helpless under his attention and each restriction was like a lover's caress. Every loop of rope sent a tingle through her body that seemed to end up in her pussy. With each completed binding, she struggled against the ropes, feeling the security of their grip on her body. Once complete, she knew she would start to feel uncomfortable after a while. She looked forward to it as something she could give her Master.

Charles' final restriction was the blindfold he used to take away her sight. He stood back and watched as she struggled in her bonds, pulling against the ropes to see if they would give. He knew that she did not want to break free. Rather, she was seeking reassurance that she was truly helpless and at his mercy. He could see her body flush with arousal. Her cunt was leaking juice which ran down her ass cheek onto the table. He let her writhe there for several minutes as he walked around the table, letting her hear his presence. Her breathing was becoming labored as her body began to silently demand attention.

Valerie was in heaven. The sweet agony of unmet desire and lust paired with the helplessness of being unable to affect her own pleasure was a sensation that she craved with a deep dread. She knew that Master could choose to drive her to orgasm after orgasm, her body unable to react to the release of pleasure that would be inflicted on her. He could also tease her mercilessly to the brink of orgasm without ever letting her climax, letting her wallow in unreleased desire. Just the thought of either choice was driving her arousal to even greater heights. Finally, the suspense became more than she could stand.

"Master, please touch me. I need your touch so much. I beg you, touch me, tease me."

His hand touched her back and she tensed against the ropes, involuntarily this time. A moan escaped her lips. Charles caressed her body, driving her need forward. He ignored her pussy and breasts for the time being, concentrating on her back and face. Every time his fingers passed by her lips, she kissed them with a hunger. Every once in a while, he would let her take them into her mouth and suck them like they were a cock.

After half an hour of this teasing caressing, Valerie was in constant motion to the limits of her bindings, striving to somehow draw more pleasure from His touch. She was moaning whenever her mouth was not filled with one or more fingers. A damp spot had formed under her hip from the juices she was leaking. Her pussy lips, engorged and tender, were protruding as much as possible given the position they were in, her legs clenched tightly together. The aching emptiness in her cunt had grown to near debilitating proportions and her erect nipples pressed almost painfully into the ropes around her legs.

"Master, please fuck me. I need to be fucked," Valerie gasped out between moans. "I need you so badly, Master. Please, I'm begging you, touch my cunt, fuck me, Master."

Charles ignored her pleas, neither answering her nor giving her what she begged for. His hands kept up their sensuous assault on her body, caressing her back, face, neck and feet. Valerie's breath was coming in ragged gasps and tears were leaking from underneath her blindfold. All she could do was twist and turn on her side as his ministrations continued with relentless slowness.

Charles thought that Valerie was at her most beautiful when she was desperate with need, writhing in arousal. Her pleas and begging took on a musical quality to his ears. He also knew that she loved being tortured in this way. So much so, that he doubted she had a safe word limit for sensual torture. He was tempted to see if he could find such a limit, but they both had to work in the morning.

He bought his fingers to her mouth one more time, letting her suck on them for several minutes. She moaned the whole time she treated the fingers like his cock, lavishing attention and tongue caresses on them. He added a second and a third finger, causing her mouth to open even wider and for her to drool a little on the table. When he took them out, they were dripping in her spit.

When he touched her asshole with those fingers, Valerie gasped, then cried out, "Yes. Fuck my ass, master. Take it, it's yours."

His finger entered her after a momentary resistance and a cry of pain at the penetration. He could feel her clenching against his finger, milking sensation from it. He slowly moved the finger in and out, fucking her ass with it. He could hear her grunting as she tried to press back against him. When he removed his finger, she let out a huge sob of despair.

"Valerie?"

"Yes, Master," she forced through her tears.

"I want you to be absolutely quiet. Do you understand?"

Valerie nodded her understanding. She didn't know if she could manage to be obedient, but she would try. When she felt herself being dragged through her own juices to the edge of the table, she steeled herself for what she suspected was coming. His cock's initial contact with her pussy caused her to suck in a great gasp of air. She fought against her need to respond to the blessed contact with her cunt. She started breathing hard and fast through her mouth in preparation for the massive increase in pleasure that was coming.

When Charles thrust into her pussy, it was all she could do to not cry out at the explosion of sensation that rocketed across her body. Her body strained painfully against the ropes that prevented her from giving into the feelings coursing through her body. Her tears still flowed, but now they were tears of pleasure. Her pussy was squished so tight that every thrust was magnified several times. She was on an express elevator towards her orgasm and she had no desire to stop or even slow down. Even knowing she would disobey and scream when it hit was not enough to create any desire for Master to stop.

As she reached the edge of orgasm, she heard Charles' voice. "Scream your orgasm, Val. Let the entire house know you came for your Master."

Then, Valerie exploded. Her body started to quiver and her head snapped back, leaving an impression in the back of her neck. A keening wail erupted from her mouth in response to the orgasmic charge that filled her cunt and overflowed into the rest of her body. She pulled so hard against the ropes that it felt like they had tightened against her. Through it all, Charles continued to fuck her, with increased speed and force. The tremors in her cunt were propelling him towards his own climax. As Valerie started to ease down from her cum, he grunted, thrust one last time into her and poured his cum deep into her pussy. He stayed in her through several pulses of his cock and beyond, removing himself only when he began to soften.

Once spent, he removed the ropes binding Valerie in the tight ball shape she had been in. With her legs weak from being in one position for so long, he had to help her to the shower room. There, they both spent several minutes under the showers before Charles massaged Valerie's legs and arms to restore circulation to normal.

"Thank you Master. That was a fantastic experience."

"You're welcome. You are a wonderful slave."

"Thank you. I love being your slave, Master. I love you."

"I love you Valerie. Now, we should get to our respective beds. Morning will come too early, I suspect."

"It always does, Master."

"This Friday, you are Sally's. She can use you any way she wishes."

"Thank you Master. I'm looking forward to a wonderfully frustrating time with her."

"I'm sure it will be." Charles' wicked smile told Valerie that Sally probably had special instructions for the Friday. She never knew what her partner would subject her to. Sometimes, Sally was capable of more cruelty than Master was. Not that she didn't like it. She enjoyed the act of submission itself, the allowing of whatever was to come to her, be it pleasure, frustration, humiliation or pain.

Valerie left Charles' place and drove home to the house that she shared with Sally and Francine. She walked in to find that both the other women were sitting at the dining room table. Sally looked up and saw Val.

"Valerie! Oh ho, looks like someone was used very well tonight. I'm officially jealous."

"Don't be, you'll be able to get some for yourself. Master says I'm yours Friday."

"Ooo. I can't wait. Are you ready for a hard weekend?"

"I'm always ready for you, lover."

By now, Valerie had reached Sally's place at the table and the two women were warmly embracing. They kissed, sharing their tongues with one another. Francine smiled at the lovers, knowing any attempt to engage them in conversation for the next few minutes would be pointless. She continued to scribble some notes on the paper in front of her.

The ladies spent time talking about the small things that friends talk about before going to bed. In bed, Sally and Valerie caressed each other while Val related everything that Charles had put her through earlier in the evening. By the time Valerie had finished her tale, both were worked up and the scent of female arousal hung in the air.

Sally kissed Val lightly on the cheek. "Val, honey. Can you wait for the weekend?"

Valerie shuddered slightly. Her need had reasserted itself under Sally's skilled hands and the remembrance of her submission. She drew a deep breath. "For you, anything. Do you want to tease me some more?"

"No, though I will on Friday." Val made a small whimpering sound in anticipation of the coming frustrations. "I know. It will be hard and you'll love it. Good night love."

"Good night Sally."

The next day, Wednesday, started well for Valerie. June, as efficient as ever, was picking up on the facts of life at Delgrasi quickly. She seemed unfazed by the fact that Erica wore a collar of her own, nor was she visibly bothered by the subject matter of the magazines. June made no comment when Erica disappeared into Val's office for an hour so that Valerie could witness and monitor Erica bringing herself to the edge of orgasm and back three times on orders from her Master.

Hellfire pictures reentered Valerie's life with the 2:00 appointment. June buzzed Valerie. "Ms. Burbon, Mr. Freeman is here for his appointment."

Val looked at the appointment list that had been prepared earlier. Milton Freeman did not have a company listed. "Send him in, June."

The man who walked in was loud. Not audibly, but visually. He was wearing a white pair of slacks with a lime green button down shirt. The top two buttons were open, showing his bare chest beneath. After a moment's hesitation, Valerie stood and greeted him.

"Good afternoon Mr. Freeman. I'm Valerie Burbon."

"Yes you are, indeed," he answered, shaking her hand with vigor. "I've heard so much about you. It's a pleasure to finally meet you."

"I'm afraid that you have me at a disadvantage then, Mr. Freeman. Please, have a seat." Once they had both sat down, she continued. "Apparently there was no notation made concerning your company. So I suppose the first question is who do you represent and what can Delgrasi publications do for you?"

"Ah, I didn't tell the beautiful lady out front who I represent when I made my appointment. I needed to make sure that I was actually put on your schedule. You see, I represent Hellfire Pictures. We are making a movie about the events surrounding you and Francine several month ago."

Valerie's first response was quick and visceral. "Like hell you are! We haven't signed any rights away."

"And we don't need you to Valerie. May I call you Valerie?" He didn't wait for an answer. "The events were public and your statements to the police are a matter of public record now, thanks to there being no criminal charges filed. So yes, we can make a movie about you and Ms. Traline."