Strangers In A Hotel Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he neared his explosion point, he cried out, "Let me cum all over you!" Sheila promptly agreed and he tugged her off of him. She turned around in time for him to spray his cum up and down her stomach and all over her tits. That blowjob had been such a tease that the cum pumped for what seemed like forever. He slumped back exhausted and they watched his cum finish spraying and drip from her. She lay down next to him and they both struggled to catch their breath. She reached down and started rubbing the cum into her skin, like a moisturizing cream. He leaned over and helped until all of its creaminess had been massaged into her skin. Completely spent, they fell asleep for a little while. When he woke up 2 hours later, his clothes were almost dry. She woke up and watched him dress. He gathered his files. She climbed out of bed and followed him to the door, stark naked. He leaned down to kiss her goodbye and thank her. He took one last look at her and opened the door as she stood behind it. She thanked him for an amazing evening and told him that she had really enjoyed it. He laughed, leaned around the door, kissed her again, and said, "Me too" and left.

The door eased shut and Sheila locked it. As she crossed the room back to the bed, she realized that all the tension in her body really was gone. She knew she'd sleep like a baby now...

12