Strawberries For Dessert Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charly
Charly
149 Followers

“Put it in me, Jack” she urged.

I thrust forward and she did the rest, slipping down my shaft at a single stroke. I felt the intense heat sensation from her cunt swallowing me up in delicious wetness. Jody’s breath was jagged in my ear.

“Ohh, Yess,” she whispered hoarsely. “That’s what I want! Your cock filling me up. Ohmigod, yes!”

She began rocking back and forth on my cock and I felt the cool night air on her glistening natural lubricants covering my shaft. Our foreheads together, we watched it slip in and out of her as she manipulated her pelvis for our pleasure.

At that moment, our neighbor started their engine.

“OH, god!” she muttered, and her thrusting urged me deeper into her vagina.

“The car with the steamed up windows honked and male and female voices shouted to us through the night air. In unison, they sang out that age old refrain taught in high schools all across our great nation: “How far is the Old Log Inn?” They slowed for a good look.

Jody sat upright on my lap and stretched her arms along the top of the windshield of the convertible. She threw her head back and thrust her beautiful, turgid breasts like a Greek goddess. The headlights caught the loveliness of her white breasts as she thrust over and over onto my cock and then moaned loudly into the night. Our tormentors drove off in a rush hurling giggling ‘bravos’ in their wake.

My feet pressed hard against the floor boards and I held my body firm to her riding motion as I felt the hot sperm build in my balls and rush headlong up the shaft of my cock. The hot fluid surged all along my sacrificial prick and I felt the glorious high as it spurted headlong into her tunnel. It warmed both of us as she thrust faster and faster taking all of my sperm inside her. Her orgasm was punctuated by great moans of pleasure. Jody trembled all over, and then slumped spent against me. Putting her arms tight around my neck she sucked long and hard at my earlobe.

“Oh, that was wonderful,” she whispered in my ear. “Wonderful!”

The moon was gone by 2:30 AM when we turned onto our street. I couldn’t resist asking one more question.

“Is there anything you want to tell me about how much of what we did you and George had already done?”

“No, I don’t think so.” She said brightly.

Jody yawned and pressed a nuzzling kiss into my neck. I couldn’t see, but I had the distinct sense that there was a big smile on her face.

Charly
Charly
149 Followers
12