Strawberries, Marianne Picks John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved a little and raised my head to look at her. She met my gaze with a big smile and beaming eyes.

"What´s the matter, Johnnie boy? Aren´t you comfortable? Let´s adjust a little then. Pity that you can´t stay inside me but that the way it is."

She wriggled around a little raising her knees. She got hold of my ass and squeezed with both hands pulling me closer to her. She rocked us slightly back and forth with closed eyes and a happy expression on her face. We lay like that for quite some time but finally she gently asked me to rise. She rose too and went to the bathroom.

After I had done the same I found her in the kitchen. She had put on an oversized T-shirt and as far as I could understand nothing more. She handed me a glass of wine smilingly.

"Well, Johnnie boy how did that feel? Oh sorry, I can´t call you a boy anymore, you are a man now and oh my goodness what a man´s tool you have. Incredibly. Tell me, how was it?"

"It was . . . it was . . . I mean . . . I felt . . ." my voice trailed off, I couldn´t find the right words to express my overwhelming feelings.

"It´s hard to find the right words, I know. Maybe you wanted to say that it was just as good as wanking the Willie? Or that it felt heavenly coming into me, that my pussy is smooth as silk and that you would like to do it again sometime? Which one do you choose?" She giggled happily broadly smiling. "I am just kidding. I know how hard it is to express these feelings when experienced for the first time. It´s like nothing you have experienced before, is it? I see on your face that you liked it though and that is enough for me." She leant forward patting my cheek.

"Come to think of it, you resemble my father very much. You are both smallish, smaller than your first woman. Yes, my mother was his first woman, she has told me that, and she is as tall as I am. We look very similar. And both of you have huge cocks which are so nicely sculptured. Yes, you look very similar. Maybe that´s why I wanted this to happen."

"But . . . but how do you know what your father´s cock look like in the hard state?" I asked suddenly concerned of something I had heard about. "Has he had a go at you?"

"Oh no, nothing of that kind. On the contrary. He has been the best of fathers. No, my mother has told me about him in great detail. She is so proud of him and his great tool that she brags about it with the women in our small village. She has always talked freely about sex with me." Marianne got quiet for a little while with an inward smile on her face.

"She has also let me see it without him knowing about it. I guess that was her way to teach me about sex. You see they have sex almost every day. They work hard on our farm with early mornings and withdraw early in the evenings. But they always have sex before going to sleep. How I know? Well, the house is small with thin walls and my mother isn´t exactly the silent type, just like me by the way. So from early childhood we have got used to the happy sounds from their bedchamber." She got quiet, again smiling for herself.

"Well, when I grew up I found out that they liked doing it outdoors in warm summer evenings. One evening I followed them and was lucky that they stopped at a place where there were thick bushes where I could hide and see what happened. That was the first time I saw my father not only in the nude but also in full battle condition. My mother was nude too but her I had seen many times before.

Well, she leaned against a fallen tree trunk and my father approached her from behind with his tool juggling in front of him. Mother didn´t allow him to enter her right away though but made him caress her slit with the head and probe her opening just letting the tip in several times before she suddenly rocked backwards taking him in to the hilt. She cried out of happiness doing it, a cry I probably never will forget." She smiled broadly. "I got plenty of time to study it all and how they enjoyed fucking each other. It was fantastic to see them being so happy after so many years."

"Well, the day after mother blushingly told me that she had seen me sneaking up behind the bushes and that she had decided to let me watch thinking it would do me good. She also admitted, blushing even more, that she had liked being watched.

The rest of that summer she let me understand when she planned to have sex outdoors and where she planned to go. She didn´t tell me straight on but gave me hints seemingly talking about other things. That gave me time to sneak away in advance to find a good hiding place which wasn´t hard because my mother chose the places carefully. Then I could watch everything, foreplay, undressing, caressing, fucking, the lot. Mother was very inventive showing me a lot. And the day after we talked about it, making me to understand everything. She always knew when I was around and many times told me what a turn on it was being watched.

Well, now you know why I can compare you with my father. The only thing I can´t compare is the feeling of your cocks in my pussy because it´s only yours that has been there. Convinced?" She stopped talking and looked at me with a big smile. She rose and hugged me from behind.

"I asked you something a while ago that you haven´t answered." She hesitated for a moment. "I asked if you would want to do it again sometime. With me I meant." She watched me inquiringly.

"Uh, uh . . . yes of course I want to do that. As you said it was so utterly lovely. Really great. Much, much better than jacking off."

"Oh, thank you, it makes me real happy to hear that. I have an offer for you then that I hope you can´t refuse. I will teach you, making you a superb lover. But not the way my mother taught me, by watching, no, we will practice . . . together of course. What do you say, you can´t refuse such an offer, can you" She giggled heavily and was suddenly very vivid. Her hands were all over my upper body and face.

"Oh . . . oh . . . I . . . I don´t know what to say," I stammered shyly not knowing how to express my delight but she broke in. "Say yes, it´s all that´s needed. But I need to hear it loud and clear," she said mockingly.

"In that case, yes, yes indeed, yes I will love to be taught by you," I said loud and clear as she had asked for.

"Lovely, just lovely," she exclaimed laughingly hugging me again. She sat down on a chair deep in thoughts. After a while she looked up with shining eyes.

"I was thinking about how we should do this," she said. "What about if we start right away? You have a lot to learn about the female body."

"Well yes, but what if the other girls come home?" I asked a bit concerned.

"Yes, what about that? Would you be embarrassed being together with me?" She asked sternly but the she broke into laughter. "Yes of course you would be. At least now. But that´s one reason why you need to learn. You need to be more confident with women. But don´t worry. There is plenty of time. So let´s get going."

Marianne rose and took the lead to her cubicle. She stopped in the doorway in thoughts for a little while.

"Know what. There is very little space in here. Enough for a plain fuck but not enough for what I have in mind. Help me." She ripped the bedcover and duvet away. "Take the mattress and the sheet," she ordered. I did as I was told and followed her back to the kitchen where she quickly cleared the table.

"Put the mattress on top," she said. "On top of the table?" I asked being puzzled.

"Rule number one: Do as you are told," she said sternly but a big smile softened the rebuke. I did as I was told.

Marianne hesitated for moment. Then, with a swift movement, she pulled the T-shirt over her head. As I had thought she had nothing on underneath. Although I had fucked her I hadn´t really seen her in all her glory.

She was tall for a woman, taller than me and strongly built. But her female attributes were big and she had curves on all the right places making her look very womanly indeed.

"We need one more thing," she said and went out. I followed her looking at her moving backside. She came out from her cubicle with a pillow. She took a few paces against me until she noticed my stares. She laughed out, threw the pillow to me and then turned round and walked the full length down the barrack with exaggerated movements making her ass roll and swing. When she walked back her hips rolled and her boobs swung. She smiled looking at me.

"Like it, I can see," she giggled. "Come let´s begin." She went into the kitchen and put the pillow on the mattress before climbing up on the table. She stretched out looking very tempting indeed.

"Come over here," she called in a low voice. "Oh, take those shorts off. Much better to be on equal terms, isn´t it?" Without giving me a chance she pulled my shorts down and stroked my cock and balls slightly. I was not yet ready to get erect but the cock had swelled.

"Now, lesson number one," she said pompously. "I will teach you about the female body and how to caress it with hands and mouth. I want you to explore my body. You can touch me everywhere, in fact I want you to do just that. I will guide you."

I hesitated for a moment but she would have nothing of that. She pulled my hands to her boobs and with her hands over mine guided my caresses. After a while she pulled my head down and made me kiss the impressive globes and the protruding nipples.

For the next half hour or so she talked me through a thorough investigation of her body including a lot of caressing, kissing and licking from her ears and face to her feet and toes. She turned around and made me caress her backside and especially the rising half moons.

"Only the best left," she said in a husky voice and turned over again to lie on her back. She moved to place her butt at the end of the table. "Take a chair and sit in front of me . . . no, not there, the other end of course, you silly boy."

She had me sit at the end of the table close to her butt. She raised her knees and spread the thighs putting her feet on the corners of the table. Suddenly her female heaven was in full view topped by a rich dark bush that stretched down at the sides. I just stared at it trying to take it all in with its folds and wrinkles and the colors in different shades of pink.

"Come on, explore me, I want you to," Marianne said huskily. "Feel my pussy bush, well trimmed and silky to touch isn´t? Go down, let a finger trail . . . press gently . . . see how the lips part . . . Do you see the opening further down? You were there before, well your cock was . . . had a good time in there, hadn´t he? . . . Do you see my ass hole, dark brown and very puckered, like it? . . . Go back up again . . . oh yes . . . that´s the way to do it . . . good boy, oh my goodness that feels good . . . see that knob on top of the slit . . . caress it, but gently . . oh yes . . . yes . . . you get it just right . . . oh my goodness."

Her advice how to caress her suddenly changed from cool teaching into excitement. Her pussy slit was moist and my fingers slid easily around.

"Now use your mouth and tongue. Start with kisses . . . oh yes . . . yes, all over the place . . . and again . . . once more please, kiss all of it . . . oh yes, goodness gracious me, you already know how to do it, lovely, just lovely . . . Now use your tongue . . . start at top and lick your way down . . . yes that´s right . . . go on further down . . . yes, the asshole too if you don´t mind . . . lovely that you don´t . . . I love that, some girls don´t but I really do . . oh yes, just like that . . . now lick upwards but slowly . . . yes, you can stick your tongue into my hole . . . my god, it´s lovely . . . and now the knob, it´s the clit by the way, a woman´s most sensitive spot, always remember that . . . oh my goodness . . . yes, yes . . . oh my god . . yes, yes more please more . . . oh my god . . . a little harder . . .put a finger in my hole . . .oh my ... no, don´t stop, you are doing fine, exactly as you should do, go on, go on for heaven´s sake."

Marianne got very excited when giving me the full tour of her pussy area. Somewhere in the middle of it her ass started to bounce and she writhed on the table top. Suddenly she moaned heavily and then she cried out. I stopped my doings thinking I had hurt her or something. But she yelled at me not to stop but to go on. Which I did. There were no more teaching, just series of moans and full cries. I suddenly understood the full meaning of what she had said that her mother wasn´t exactly the silent type. I understood that thin walls in a small house couldn´t stop cries like that from being overheard. Her ass bounced wildly until she put her legs over my shoulders and lifted her pussy up against my mouth. Then there was a long cry and her thighs clasped hard around my head. The only thing I could move was my tongue and it happened to be placed just over her knob so I kept lapping at it. The cry trailed off into moans and then she slumped back on the table top. Her thighs slackened but she kept the legs on my shoulders for a while.

"Very well done, Johnny boy. Now you know what a female orgasm is like. And on your first try. Always remember what you have learnt tonight. You can never pay too much attention kissing and licking the pussy and clit. It´s the safest way of making your woman happy. Very, very happy, as I now am. And a woman will do everything for the man who makes her so happy. Come, kiss me on my other mouth."

She sat up and I stood and hugged her and then we kissed for a long time. She showed me how to use the tongue while kissing until we got breathless. Marianne fell back on the table top.

"Come over here. I am a happy girl, very happy indeed. Let my show you what a happy woman might do to reward you," she called softly. I moved up to the other end of the table. She moved too so the back of her head was outside the table. She told me to stand behind her head and pulled me forward until my cock was above her head. Without a word she took my cock in her mouth and started sucking. It felt heavenly when she slowly and deliberately sucked me to full hardness while playing with my balls.

"Now that was a pleasant surprise. Very pleasant indeed," she said. "I was afraid that you wouldn´t be able to become hard again a third time. But that what´s so good with young men. Always able and willing so I was hoping. Want to fuck me properly now? Yes, of course you want to. Well then, go back to the other end."

While I did as I was told she slid down again so that her ass was at the end of the table. I stood there not knowing what to do.

"Come closer, you might be big but not that long," she giggled and with a foot behind my back pulled me close to her. My jutting cock nudged her pussy. She reached down and grabbed my cock and used it to caress her slit from clit to asshole. She moaned when the cock head massaged her clit.

"Feel ready to enter?" She suddenly asked and slid a little further down. Her ass was now halfway outside the table top. "Well, if you feel like it why don´t you move in? All is in order, ready and waiting," she giggled. Again her foot was behind me pulling me closer.

I might have been inexperienced but not dumb. I got her message and my body reacted on instinct. No advice was needed to understand that she wanted to be entered and how to do it. After some probing I found the entrance and pushed on to get inside. She laughed throatily when I slid into her and made sure that I got all the way inside. When I was in to the hilt she crossed her legs behind my back and pulled me hard against her. She kept the pressure up for a while.

"I bet you want to bang now, don´t you. Please do, there is nothing I want more," she said now being very serious and grabbed the sides of the table. Her legs went up in the air and her pussy changed angle. Her ass bounced slightly. She showed very clearly what she wanted and that she was ready.

My body started to move without advice from my brain. It was a primal thing knowing what to do. I banged her with long strokes and caressed her boobs and nipples while doing it. The wooden table stood solidly on sturdy legs. Its height was perfect. I was in heaven fucking this gorgeous woman.

She started to moan and soon there were loud cries mixing in. She again proved being her mother´s daughter and there was no doubt that she enjoyed herself. It could be heard all over the place. I became a bit worried that the farmer could hear if he happened to be outside but she just laughed it away.

Suddenly I felt a tingle in my loins. And then I started to deliver in several spurts which made her to cry out and laugh contentedly. When my spurts died away her legs were back around my back keeping me close to her. She wriggled her ass a few times to rub her clit against me. There was a long, loud single cry and then she slumped back on the table. My cock got limp and slid out of her lovely pussy.

I sat down on the chair looking at the gorgeous woman who so suddenly had changed my world. My eyes darted all over her body until suddenly I saw that she watched me too. She smiled broadly and sat up.

"Come, give me a hug and kiss. I think I am worth it," she called softly. I rose and she embraced me and we kissed for a long time.

"Well, maybe we should call it a night," she finally sighed. "The girls will be back soon. Not that I mind but I think you would. You are not yet ready for that. But remember, even if it might feel embarrassing to be caught in the act it´s good for your reputation, well for a man anyway. Now help me with the mattress."

We got the place in order and then went to clean up. I was at first embarrassed when Marianne followed me into the wash room telling that she wanted to clean my cock. But she made it to a very pleasant intimate moment. Her hands were so soft and her smile so sweet while doing it. Afterwards we cuddled until we heard the car. But Marianne still was in no hurry. She kissed me once more. "See you in the morning," she said pushing me away.

She had let me go in the last moment. I had just got into my bunk when the girls came in chatting vividly. Suddenly Marianne came out from the wash room and stopped to chat with one f the girls just outside my cubicle. She was nude with the towel flung over her shoulder.

"Where is John?" the girl asked after a while.

"I don´t know. In his bunk I guess," Marianne answered casually. "Yes he is and snoring," she added with a laugh after looking into my cubicle.

"Bad for him. He would have got an eyeful otherwise," the girl said giggling. "Are you sure he is asleep?" She added.

"No, but does it matter?" Marianne asked casually and then both girls broke into heavy laughter. "Well, perhaps I have better move out of sight in case he wakes up," Marianne finally said giggling heavily.

*

To be continued

Next chapter will follow very soon

12