Strawberry Blonds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan never went back to her own bed. We slept together. Megan invited a couple of women from her work over and we made dinner for them. When I was introduced to them I was Nick. After I went back into the kitchen one of the two complimented Megan on landing such a nice older guy. I overheard the remark and noticed that Megan didn't correct her.

On a weekend cleaning spree Megan went up into the attic and when she came down she seemed different somehow. Preoccupied. I asked her about it and she said she was just thinking about a project at work. I let it go.

A week later I noticed another strange thing. There were no hairs in my hairbrush. Megan is neat and clean but that seemed excessive. I knew when she was ready she'd tell me what was going on. It took another couple of weeks.

We were in bed on a Saturday morning. She was snuggled against me and I was as content as I always was when she was so close.

"You really loved Mom." She said it as a statement and I heard a bit of a question in it as well.

"Yes. I loved her. We had our rocky road like everyone does but yes, I loved her. Still do."

"And, you love me."

"Is there a question?"

"Yes. Do you love me because I look like her or do you love me for myself?"

I didn't answer right away. It was a question I'd never asked myself. Loving Megan was as natural as breathing. Why did I love her?

"I started loving you when you were born. No, before you were born. I never asked why. The instant I met you, I loved you. Sara was surprised at how we bonded and became so connected. When she left it just got stronger."

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

"Listen to me, please. For the last time Daddy, I love you."

"For the last time?"

"Yes. I've called you Daddy for the last time. I have loved you all my life. First as Daddy and then as a best friend and coach. Since Tom left it's changed and I want the rest. I want to be your partner, your spouse, your wife."

"A man and his daughter can't get married. You know that."

"What if they aren't Daddy and daughter?"

"Then it's not a problem, but..."

"But nothing. I loved Mom, but she cheated you. It wasn't her fault but the result was the same. Remember when I was up in the attic? I found Mom's diary. I read it. She went on the trip with you to find a way to tell you she had been having an affair for twenty years. She couldn't keep the secret any more. She didn't want you to leave, the affair was over, but I'm his daughter, not yours."

As she spoke I knew she spoke the truth. My heart told me it was true. My heart and her tears.

"Did she say who?"

"Yes. It was her father. He took her virginity when she was fourteen and had her whenever he wanted her. He died while she was pregnant with me."

"Jesus!"

"Mom loved us. When I read her diary I decided to find out if it was true. I took some hairs from your brush and from mine and had a lab compare them. We aren't related. Biologically."

"I can't believe he did that to her. I can't believe she kept it a secret all those years."

"She was afraid you'd toss us out! She loved us both and didn't want to live without you. The diary is still up in the attic. I read it and cried. She loved us both."

Nothing was said for a long time. I didn't move and neither did Megan. Finally she said, "When you retreat into your cave it scares me. I don't know what you're thinking. I don't know what you're about to do. Talk to me, Nick. Please."

It was the first time she had ever called me Nick. I knew what she meant. It meant she wanted to talk to the man she loved, not her Daddy. Was I ready to be her man? Was I ready to have her be my wife?

"Megan, if I'm Nick we need to talk. It changes everything."

"I've considered the implications for a while. I think I'm ready."

"Ok. Since you've been thinking about it, talk to me."

"My divorce is final. I can go back to my maiden name with no cost or problem. We'll both be Peterson's again. The people at work already think we're a couple. We already live together, sleep together, share the bills and the chores of the house."

"The one thing we don't share is sex." I said.

"Can I show you something?"

"Yes. I guess so."

Her hand dipped between her legs and she brought her fingers toward my face. They were wet.

"I'm wet every morning. I'm wet because I want you to join with me. I want to feel you inside me. And, not just once. I want to be your lover, your wife, your Sweetheart, your Honey and your personal slut."

"Birth control?"

"How do you feel about starting a new family?"

"I'm fifty-two. If we have a child together this year I'll be seventy when he graduates from high school!"

"She. And, so what?"

"You believe I could be a good Dad to a little one?"

"Yes! As good as my own Daddy was for me!" She scooted up and planted a kiss on me. It was not a Daddy/daughter kiss. I gave it back, with interest. We went slowly. The months of suppressed sexual tension were gone. We knew where we were going and went willingly.

I touched and tasted her for most of Saturday. We joined, had breakfast. Coupled and played and had sandwiches. We laughed, sucked, fingered and came before dressing and going out for dinner at the beach near the Santa Monica pier.

While we had dinner a couple I knew from a political organization saw us and came over to say Hi. I stood and said, "I'd like you to meet my wife, Megan Peterson. Megan this is Harvey Levin and his wife Sofie." Megan teared up at the introduction.

Sofie asked, "How long have you been married?"

Megan asked, "What time is it?" And we all laughed. I added that we were still on our honeymoon. We got hugs and they left us to our celebration. We sat quietly holding hands for a few moments when I said, "It's official. You are Mrs. Nick Peterson."

"Does that make you Mr. Megan Peterson?" We both smiled at how strange that sounded.

"What would you like to do for tonight and tomorrow? It's a short honeymoon but we should do something."

"I know! Let's go!" We got up and left money on the table. She led me out of the restaurant and towards the pier. When we were on the pier I heard dance music and Megan led me to it. I held her in my arms and we danced. It was heavenly holding her in my arms and wanting people to look at us loving each other.

The music changed and we walked farther out on the pier. We bumped into three people who knew Megan. I was introduced as her new husband. It felt good. One of the people asked her, "Isn't your Dad's name Nick?"

"Yes! He lives back east and thinks it's neat that Nick and he have the best nick names possible." That got the reaction she wanted and the conversation moved on.

We walked back to our car and went home. Inside the house we began undressing and even though we had been naked together hundreds, possibly thousands of times, it felt different. We showered together and she stroked me. I sucked on her wonderful nipples and she made all the appropriate noises.

In bed she opened for me and I tasted her. She held my head as I buried my face in her treasure. She tasted soooo very good. Thoughts passed through my mind and I didn't resist them. Gratitude to Sara for giving me Megan. Anger at her father for fucking his own daughter. Gratitude that their union gave me Megan. Thoughts about the downsizing of Tom's company. About his drinking. About how good she felt to me and how I loved feeling her pleasure at my efforts.

She crested a number of times then begged, "Please be inside me, my husband." We mated in tenderness, and with force. I pushed into her and she rode me as if we were in the rodeo. Her breasts were kissed, mauled and sucked. Mating her body was a lot like being with Sara again, yet different too. Sara had never shaved her pussy. Megan kept herself smooth completely.

We fell asleep exhausted. Well, I was. When I woke up the sun was up and so was Megan. She was in the kitchen. I could smell the coffee and heard the sounds of cooking. I called out, "Is there any food?"

"Eggs, French toast and coffee! Want it in bed or the kitchen?"

"In bed!"

She came in carrying a big platter and a big mug of coffee. She fed me and herself. When the food was gone she put the platter on the floor and sucked me dry as her dessert.

I looked at the clock as I wilted and saw it was almost eleven. "We need to be clean and dressed before noon. We have an errand."

"What?"

"Please wear a sun dress and sandals. Something bright and cheerful."

"Where are we going?"

"We're going shopping."

"For what? I have everything I want, right here." She wrapped a hand around my wilted cock.

"Rings! You have to have rings on at work tomorrow!"

Suddenly I was all alone in bed. The water turned on in the bathroom and she called out, "Get a move on, husband! We have places to go and rings to buy!"

Before evening she and I had rings and they were on. She wore the engagement ring out of the store and we put the wedding bands on each other out at the end of the pier. We kissed and held hands as we walked back to the car.

That was ten years ago. I read about Tom's case in the local paper. Megan didn't need to testify. He made a plea bargain. We celebrate our anniversary every year as the day Megan stopped calling me Daddy. There is a beautiful strawberry blond little girl running around our house every day. She is eight and her name is Sara. Once again I believe I didn't give her a single gene. She looks exactly like her mother and exactly like her grandmother.

I eat right, exercise and laugh a lot. Megan and Sara tell me I'll live to dance at Sara's wedding. I hope to live long enough to see Sara's daughter. I've got a thing for strawberry blonds.

[I had trouble deciding where this story belonged. I thought about Incest, but there wasn't any between any of the active characters in the story. I thought about Romance. Considered Erotic Couplings. Even thought about non-consent but Tom wasn't prominent enough to go there. If you leave me a comment, maybe you can let me know where you would have put it. Thanks for reading and voting.]

12