Strawberry Glaze

Story Info
Champagne on ice and a bowl of lush ripe strawberries .
847 words
3
4.4k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna looked around the room and felt satisfied that she had setup everything perfectly. Candles placed in a small glow around the room, bottle of champagne on ice, and a bowl of lush ripe strawberries sitting in the center of the table. She had followed his instructions to the letter and wanted him to be pleased that she had done it all as he asked.

Her stomach went into an instant flutter as the door chime went off exactly at 7 pm as he promised. She took a deep breath and walked slowly to the door. He had told her not to rush. She opened door and immediately felt the passion that this night was destined to achieve when she saw the tall, dark, sculptured features of Steven.

"Hello" he said with a smile on his face, "I see you've dressed the way I liked."

"Only for you, darling," she said.

She turned away from the door, feeling him examining her body and walked slowly across the room.

"Stop there," he said, walking through the door and closing it behind. "Don't turn around and remove your dress."

Taking a deep breath, she slowly reached behind and unzipped the dress. Feeling it fall slowly across her smooth skin. Stopping slightly on hard erect nipples, she moved her hands down her skin, feeling the goose pimples tingling her body.

She could feel him behind even before she felt his hands on her round ass, feeling the slight pressure of his hands against her skin. Then the instant sensation of pain and pleasure as his hand slapped hard against her ass.

"Ohhhh," she moaned deeply, "please do it again."

"More is coming, but for now I'd like something to eat and drink, please sit down."

Slowly, she walked to the chair and sat down.

"Lie back and put your legs over the chair arms."

She did as she was told, breathing deeply with anticipation.

He walked over to the table and picked up the bottle of champagne and the bowl of strawberries and walked over to her.

"You said you would like to eat, so how do you have on the menu?" she asked with smile.

"Oh, all my favorites. And best of all you'll be the main course."

He popped the cork off the champagne and moved it to her lips. "Here, have a drink." She sipped from the neck of the bottle, feeling the bubbles tickle their way down her throat. Removing the bottle from her lips, he let it dribble on her neck. Moving closer he licked the champagne from her skin. Moving further down, he poured some across her nipples, watching them react from the cold liquid. Bending down he began to suck the champagne off them, feeling her body arch to place more of her nipples in his mouth. Further down, he poured more of the champagne over her stomach, down to her navel, and finally across her already wet and moist pussy.

Moaning, she arched her body closer to his tongue as it lightly licked the champagne off her skin. Moving down her, his tongue moving across her pubic area, down to her moist lips.

"Please," she said, "drink more from my pussy."

"I'm here to please," he said. Pouring more of the champagne across her lips. Moving his tongue closer in, to drink the champagne mingled with her sweet pussy juices.

She could her hardly contain herself, moving in closer to his tongue. Feeling it slowly pushing slowly over her clit. Feeling it come out of his hood, his tongue paying close attention.

"Now time for a bite to eat," he said. Picking up one of the juicy strawberries.

"That's what I thought you had been doing," she said with giggle.

"Oh, no dahlin, I've got something else in my mind."

Taking the strawberry, he moved it across her pussy lips coating it with her moist juices.

"Oh, so that's what you have in mind. Hope it taste it goods as it feels," she said.

"Here you tell me."

Moving the berry from her pussy, he placed it in her mouth.

"Ohh, I do taste sweet," she said taking a bite.

"Yes you do, even without the strawberry."

Grabbing another strawberry, he repeated the process and ate the juice pussy glazed strawberry.

"Now, time for the main course."

Putting the strawberries aside, he pulled her pussy back into his face, expertly using his tongue and lips to taste her sweetness. Using her hand she pulled his face closer inside, while the other played with her nipples.

"Oh my God, please, please make me cum. I want you to taste all of my cum," she said breathlessly.

She could feel the passion rising deep from within, feeling the rush of her orgasm overflowing her body.

"Oh, God, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she screamed, her body shivering with overflowing passion.

Breathing heavily, her body quivering as he continued to taste her juices.

"Thanks for the dinner, next time I'd like some chocolate," he said getting up from his knees and walking to the door.