Stress Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James voice was strained from his rapid breathing, "Holy shit. Holy shit."

He heard the smile in her voice. "Eloquent...very well said." She let go of him and got back under the water. "Seemed like you needed that."

It took James a moment to snap back to reality -- a reality that he was extremely pleased with. Instead of using the spray of water from the middle shower, he approached Ellen and turned her sideways so he could place his hands on her shoulders. He returned the favor of the massage for a few minutes. He used his knuckles to work down the sides of her spine and then splayed his fingers out wide to push up from the top of her ass into her lower back. It was silly, but he was shy about reaching around to her front.

She took care of his quandary by turning to face him. For a moment, he just looked her in the eye; his expression serious.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing." But his voice was shaky.

What he really wanted to say seemed like too much. The abrupt change from the weeks of stress made him overly emotional and he wanted to say something meaningful, but he was scared it would come across like a sledge hammer considering that they'd just met. Instead of saying more, he placed his left hand along her jaw and leaned in to give her a kiss. She put her hand on his side, and the sensation of that touch while kissing her was more intimate than anything he'd experienced before. She was a complete stranger, but this small touch was more meaningful to him than any point in the more than two years with Pam.

James ran his right hand along her shoulder, and then covered her breast. He reveled in the rise of her nipple at the crest of her breast and the pliant skin. She was small, but each globe was well formed and pert. The button of the nipple tickled his palm and he slid his hand around to both cup the breast and slightly roll the bud between his thumb and index finger. He heard her give a satisfied coo deep in her throat. The kiss continued for a long time. Their tongues explored each other's with a mild sense of urgency mixed with curiosity. The newness of kissing a stranger made it all the sweeter.

James sustained the kiss and dropped his hand to the point of her hip before covering her mons with a firm grip. When he pressed with his middle finger, it easily slipped between her outer lips and laid the full length of her. Her clit was pressed against the base of his finger while the pad of it pressed against the entrance to her. He had each of her outer labia trapped between the middle finger and the two on either side of it. It was obvious how excited she was.

His hand began to move back and forth, each time he would allow his middle finger to just slightly penetrate her at the limit of each thrust. He could feel her spreading open each time, and then collapsing behind the finger as it left again.

James let go of her neck and dropped his left hand down to her lower back. He pulled her tightly to him which effectively pinned her in his arms. With each thrust of his hand he would pull her toward him and lift her slightly up on her toes. As the pace of his assault increased, he practically had her off the ground. The kissing had stopped and she had her head buried into his neck -- he could hear the change in her breathing. She'd reached round with her other hand was clamped onto his shoulder as she climbed toward her climax.

Ellen's breathing became increasingly rough and she started to dig in a little with her nails on his shoulder.

James didn't increase his pace any further; he wanted the orgasm to build steadily for her. He let his finger penetrate deeper so it was now going to the second knuckle with each push. He heard Ellen take in a particularly deep breath and then she convulsed. Like a dancer contracting her abdomen for a ballet position, Ellen first curled in toward him, and then arched back and pressed herself hard onto his hand. This final motion pushed his entire finger deep into her and she clamped down on it urgently with her interior muscles. He could feel the strength of her grip and knew enough to stop moving. He let her grind into his hand however it felt best for her.

After a moment, she relaxed and he let her get her balance before letting go of her. Her fluids were all over his hand in the most wonderful way. He idly rubbed his thumb and fingers savoring the slick sensation.

The two of them just stood for a moment looking at each other, neither being shy about taking in the details of the other's body. He was flaccid, but showing stirrings of life again. She was spent for the moment, but wanted more of him. Ellen reached out and used the back of her finger to softly run the length of him. "What do you say we get some dinner before we continue?"

"I think that's a fine idea. I could use a drink."

She nodded in agreement. "Yeah. That's a good plan. How about half an hour in the lobby?"

The showers were turned off after a final rinse, and they kissed before going back into their respective locker rooms. When he got into his, he noticed the sign he'd missed. "Unisex Spa -- appropriate dress required." James smiled at the thought that both of them had certainly been dressed appropriately.

12