Stress Relief After Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are pushing your hips back onto your fingers now and a second finger slips into your pussy, your other fingers spread between your sticky thighs. 'Its nearly time sally. If you get 3 fingers in your cunt I will fuck you properly.' Almost instantly your cunt lips are being stretched by 3 of your lovely fingers! *flash*

'Mmmm sally, my cock is so big for you now. Are you ready to take it?' You try to talk but your voice is stifled by your moans of pleasure. And you can only nod your head against the pillows. 'OK, one last thing...take your fingers out of your pussy only when I say...and then I want you to take them out quickly. OK?' Another little nod. I position myself with the camera close up to your pussy. 'OK sally, pull your fingers out NOW.' As you withdraw them I take another picture *flash* capturing the moment when you hole is gaping open from being finger fucked so that the camera can see right inside your hot cunt...

'Mmmm, I think you have been a very good girl today, sally, and ready to be penetrated...right up to the hilt!' I quickly move my head down and kiss your still-gaping pussy lips, then I move back up to you and, gently taking your wrists, I tie them to the bed so that your arms are opened wide with your head and shoulders still resting on the pillow, your knees on the floor.

When I have finished tying you I kiss the back of your neck and then kiss my way down your back...down over your butt until I am kneeling behind you, my knees between yours. I reach down and take my cock in my hand and place it along the crack of your butt as I hold your hips and stroke them. You are pushing back at me as I do this and I slip a hand down between your legs and run my fingers along your wet slit. 'Mmmm, you are so ready for this, aren't you?!' Another little nod, as you start to bite your bottom lip.

I move my hips away from yours a little so I can reach down and rub the tip of my cock along your pussy lips. I can tell that you can't take much more of this so I hold my cock, pulling the foreskin up so that the swollen, purple glans is covered. Holding it like this I carry on rubbing it against the fleshy folds of your pussy lips before holding it against your opening. Holding your hips to stop you pushing back too soon I nudge the tip of my cock into you, that deliciously tight ring of your pussy sliding my foreskin back and forward over the end of my cock as I start to tease you with little fucking movements.

'Please Steve, do it now. I want it all in me. Fuck me, fuck me FUCK ME... pleeease'. Gripping your hips, I shove my whole cock up into you in one stroke...so hard and deep that my balls slap against your clit. I can tell that you won't last much longer...and neither will I! I am fucking you hard with long deep thrusts, shoving your body against the pillow, your heavy tits swaying with each deep penetration.

Wanting to heighten the sensation for you I half stand behind you, changing the angle of penetration, so I am pushing down more vertically, forcing you to swivel your hips to take me comfortably. We get the angle just right so that I seem to be able to feel your pussy tight around every part of my shaft and feeling even deeper inside you, almost as if I am going to split you apart.

Stopping for a moment I reach for the camera again and take a picture of my cock embedded in you, your tight little asshole looking so inviting... Throwing the camera down I grab your hips hard. 'OK sally, get ready to feel my hot cum inside you. I am going to empty my balls into you... every last drop. Tell me you want it sally...' 'Yes Steve, I want to feel your cock pulsate inside me. I want your cum in my cunt. I want to feel it right up me...'

Your voice trails off as I fuck you so hard. Your butt is quivering with the impact of each thrust. Harder and deeper until we both know there is no stopping my orgasm. 'Cum for me sally. Cum when I spunk in your cunt.'

I can feel the spasms building and then my whole body tenses. You can sense what is coming and your body tenses too, little shudders hitting you first, then as you feel the first spurt of my hot cum inside you it pushes you over the edge and the waves of your orgasm hit you. Your body starts to buck as I keep pumping into you before I almost collapse against you as my knees buckle.

I manage to drop to my knees again, my cock still deep inside you, running my hands up and down your sides and then finding your breasts as I rest my head on your beautiful naked back.

It takes a while before either of us can speak and I realise that finally, after what seems an age, my cock starts to go soft!

One last thought occurs to me so I get the camera in my hand again before I pull out of you. I take another photo as my stick cum-covered cock slips out of you then I move around to photograph your just-fucked pussy as more of my cum drips out of you...looking so disgustingly arousing!

Knowing your little likes I start to lick your pussy, tasting the mixture of our juices. I suck as much of it as I can into my mouth, then I lift you up and lead you back and lay you on the bed, holding you in my arms. I kiss you on the lips, slipping my tongue into your mouth, transferring my cum and your juices to you. Finally, I remove your blindfold. Stroking you and kissing your eyes, both of us wondering where our imagination will lead us next...

12