String of Luck Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was reeling with the intense pleasure of that fantasy. My cock was pulsing inside her and I could feel Nella clenching her pussy rhythmically all around me. When I leaned against her back she giggled and said: "Now you're getting the idea..." Of course she was referring to Justine's breasts against her back during those shared baths.

And then it was all too much: I pulled out of Nella's pussy and climbed down from the couch. When she joined me, a bit surprised, I turned her around and bent her forward, at the waist, against the head rest. She had to throw her hands in front of her to stop herself from falling. When she did I drove my cock back inside her and fucked her from behind with the combined energy of my desire for her and the many visions and scenarios she had allowed to bloom inside my head.

I was fully conscious that my thighs were slapping loudly against her firm ass and that it was quite possible that Justine would hear those slaps. I simply didn't give a damn. I wanted to fuck Nella for all I was worth while my head was spinning with previously hopeless fantasies. Looking down at my cock slipping in and out of her pussy I could clearly see her asshole and I knew, like I'd never known anything before, that I was going to eventually fill it with my cock. But right now with both my hands on her hips I closed my eyes and drove the both of us to raging climaxes.

I don't know how many thrusts we both lasted, but it felt like a lot longer than I thought. I was literally driving her into the couch; her hands and knees slipping in between the cushions. My climax exploded first, but when Nella felt my rhythm breaking apart and my first gush of cum, she began trembling and moaning out loud. Soon afterwards her moans turned into cries of pleasure. Justine was sure to hear us.

When I looked up to the small window, Justine's head was indeed there, looking at us. Or more precisely looking at my cock driving inside Nella's pussy. She had quickly cleaned her face from the facial mask, but some green smears remained. Her eyes were filled with lust and her entire face was shimmering with envy and yearning. While Nella's face was pressed against the couch, I looked up at Justine and silently mouthed: "I - want - to - fuck - you." Her immediate smile, wolfish with desire, made my heart skip a beat. She replied in the same silent manner: "Me - too." I groaned as she answered and pulled my cock out of Nella's pussy. Holding it in my closed fist I pumped it slowly, sucking the remaining cum up until it fell in small blobs on Nella's ass. During those long seconds, Justine's eyes constantly jumped from my eight inches to my face.

Then Nella groaned and began to get up. I was sure that Justine would silently disappear beneath the high window. Instead, I got quite a surprise. Laughing, she asked Nella:

"Having fun down there roomy?"

Nella quickly looked up but didn't seemed fazed by her roommate's appearance. "What do you think? And by the way, aren't you ashamed of looking at us fucking?"

"Ah!" Justine laughed in reply... "What about you guys peeping at me in my bath?"

We all laughed at that, but my laughter was mainly a way to cover my surprise. What the fuck was going on here?

"What did you say to him, " asked Justine from above, "to get him so fired up?"

"I told him that I had fantasized about eating your pussy raw..."

By now Nella and I were standing up in the living room, regardless of the people on the street, and Justine was still probably up on the bathroom's counter. But the weirdest part was still to come.

"*Fantasized* about eating me? You mean you didn't tell him that we've been doing it to each other every night for the last two months?"

Both girls laughed and looked at me. I was already exceeded by this incredible situation, but the deepest shock of all happened with Justine's next words.

"Do you know what your new boyfriend just told while you were getting down from your climax?"

Suddenly I was shaking, trembling in total discomfort and embarrassment. She was not really going to say it?

"He told me that he wants to fuck me. Even as he was pumping his cock for my own enjoyment... You know, when he dripped those last drops of cum on your ass..."

"Well, " without missing a beat, Nella turned to look at me while still answering to Justine, "that means that he's even better suited to my tastes than I thought. You know that if I had a cock I would fuck you silly myself Justine. He really has great taste. First me, than you... How long has it been since the last time you had a cock in your pussy Justine? Four months?" Overhead, Justine groaned and tilted her head in confirmation. "Well then, I think we're going to have a wonderful relationship Will. Are you game?"

***

Was I game? Was I ever game? I looked at Nella, breathless; then Justine, wordless. Something weird was happening to me, and far was I to know that it was only the beginning. Today Nella and I have been together for over a year and a half. Those were our first two days together. A lot of things happened with Justine until she moved away and left the city. Maybe I'll write about some of those one day. The next episode I want to relate is the arrival of Nella's following roommate. A dark-haired beauty she met at a massage parlor. Stay tuned!

12