STRIP Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it off or I'll tear it off, then you won't be able to tempt Dad with it." Rod undressed as quickly as he could, his fat erection a flagpole sticking out from his groin.

"Don't damage it. Maybe I can return it." Penny slipped out of the garment, which shrunk without a body to give it shape. She raised her arms above her head. "Ta da. Now show me this dangerous exercise."

"Okay, but do exactly what I say. It's called the cameltoe slide." Rod lay down on his bed. "Climb on top of me."

"With pleasure."

"Now, you're going to slide your body up and down, rubbing my penis between your vaginal lips."

"Awesome." Penny took hold of Rod's cock and laid it flat against his belly. "Like this?" She spread her labia and parked on top of his horizontal shaft.

"God, your nipples are go big and hard. Yes, now gently, slowly."

Penny rocked, using her knees to propel her torso. "Oooh, this feels marvelous."

"Terrific here too. But be careful when you get to the-"

The head of Rod's cock brushed Penny's pubis as she slid up. "Around here?"

Rod groaned. "Yes, exactly."

Penny continued her movement, pressing her hips down harder. "So this is how some of the STRIP folks had accidental sex?"

"Yep. They got too excited, or they moved the wrong way. Who knows?"

"Maybe they did it on purpose." Penny wiggled her hips, spreading her labia against Rod's cock.

"I hadn't thought of that."

While Dick contemplated the motivations of his fellow students, Penny posed with the tip of his cock at her pussy opening. "Can you bump my clit?"

"Huh?"

"Like last time. You bumped my clit, and we both came?"

"Yeah, I guess so." Rod twitched his hips to make repeated contact with Penny's clit. Like last time, his cock retained its rigid form from the stimulation.

Penny timed her change of position carefully. When Rod slid back for his next bump, Penny tilted her hips. Rod's cock passed right through Penny's labia, embedding it a few inches into her pussy. He froze. "Oops."

"What?" She knew precisely what happened. She'd caused it.

"See, this is what gets kids throw out of STRIP." Rod attempted to lift himself off, but Penny's pressure on his back prevented an escape.

"So, your cock is in my pussy. Big deal." She tightened her vaginal grip. A real penis was so much better than the plastic one. "Just lay still."

"If anyone finds out-"

"What? That you fucked your sister? I'm not part of STRIP, remember? So you're not breaking any rules." The conventions against incest were another matter, but evidently trivial in their household. "Fucking Mom didn't get you kicked out, did it? So neither will this."

Rod stopped struggling. "Yeah, okay. I guess I'm safe."

"And really talented, from all of that experience. You're my first!"

"Oh God! I'm so sorry-"

"Why? I love you. And aside from daddy, you're the one I wanted to initiate me."

"So now what?"

"Well, first I'd like to feel your whole prick inside me, not just the tip."

Rod pressed forward. "You're tighter than Mom."

"Even with all of my plastic penis preparation? Awesome." The feeling of being filled up by Rod's cock ignited a sexual fury, the kind Bethany had caused by rampant fucking with the dildo. Rod had to fuck her, hard and fast, assuming he didn't pull out after one glorious insertion.

"Why don't you pretend I'm Bethany? You want her real bad, right?"

Rod's eyes widened. "I'm cheating on my girlfriend! Shit!"

"And she's doing it with your father. How about pretending I'm Mom?" Penny felt Rod's cock expand at the mention. "Oh, you really like fucking Mom, didn't you?"

"Yes." Rod rocked a bit, causing exquisite friction. "She was really into it. I don't know how Bethany will be."

"You could ask Dad."

"Don't remind me."

"Well, even though this is my first time with a real cock, I like it vigorous too."

Rod quickened the pace. "You do?"

"Uh huh. Just like you did with my dildo." Penny rubbed Rod's ass. "Really hard."

Rod's hands roamed all over Penny's body. "I think your tits are awesome. Especially the nips." He flicked one with his tongue.

Penny bucked. Rod's cock was a drill, penetrating deep, causing Penny to secrete the natural lubricants of sex. "I want my first sex to be really good. You know, a vaginal orgasm and everything."

"Well, far be it from me to disappoint my sister." Rod squeezed her breasts, sucked her nipples, jabbed her pussy, an animal in bed.

Her hands roamed his ass, his testicles, and her own clit. She wanted him deeper. She threw her legs over his back, tilting her hips for closer contact.

She got it. Rod pressed his groin against hers, belly to belly. The length of his cock was perfect for her vagina. The tip caressed her uterus. It was an itch she needed scratched, and Rod was doing a superb job. "Long hard fucks," she moaned.

"Long slow ones." Rod tortured her, inching his penis back in.

"Faster, dickhead."

Rod downshifted and pummeled her pussy, thrust after thrust. "Like this?" His breathing came in short pants.

"Yes. Oh yes. That's it. Fuck me!"

"Not so loud," Rod said. "Dad and Bethany will hear us."

"Like they don't already know what's going on? Dad could have had me, but nooooo. Well, let him hear what he's missing."

Rod got even more vigorous, as if he was punishing Penny. "I don't want to be your tool for revenge. I fucked Mom so you fuck Dad? Is that it?"

"Shut up and make me cum. And you cum, too. Both of us, together."

Rod held Bethany's hips and bumped groins, over and over. Their pubic bones ached from repeated impacts. Finally, the tingle, the tightening, the loss of muscle control. It was going to be a doozy. Penny tightened her vaginal muscles. Rod's cock was trapped in position. Still, he struggled for the erotic friction. "I'm - Oh shit - Are you sure? - Here I - Mmmmmmmm -" Rod slammed his cock forward and howled like a banshee.

Penny screamed as Rod's warmth filled her, saturated her. Her legs fell back to the bed, wide and fatigued.

"Do you think they heard us?" Rod asked.

Was sex always this good? "Who cares?" Rod was going to have his hands full from now on. Her mother could just go back to fucking her husband. Penny curled up next to her brother and closed her eyes. This was a great new dimension to their relationship, one that she planned to enjoy repeatedly.

* * * * * * * * * *

Dick and Cassi drive down a two lane freshly paved road taking twisty turns towards a cozy resort in Twin Peaks. The pair of large mountains rises in the distance. The road leads into a valley where a small simple sign announces a hot springs vista. Dick insists they make a stop. Cassi argues but Dick is behind the wheel of their black Mercedes convertible. The soft breezes can't eliminate the new car smell even with the top and windows down. Dick pulls into the vista parking lot. Only one set of tire tracks marks the black asphalt. Dick skips down the path to a wooden deck next to the hot spring. He kneels down and tests the temperature with his finger. The liquid is warm and slick. The single poke of his finger generates a cascade of waves that splash in the opposite shore. The waves hum as they ripple "Oh I have to try this." "The swimsuits are packed." "Who needs swimsuits?" Dick pulls off his shirt and drops his shorts, both of which match Cassis outfit. He leaves his custom-made leather sandals on the deck. The warm liquid envelops his body. More than a passive medium, the hot spring caresses him all over, relaxing every muscle except his penis which gets hard as steel. "You really should try this," he says but Cassi stands on the deck with her arms crossed. Dick wiggles his fingers and the spring moans. He probes the liquid with one extended finger. The spring speaks to him in a whisper. "Mr. T. Oh God. Mr. T!" The spring makes waves to shake him. "What are you doing?"

Dick opened his eyes. He's in his bed, his finger embedded in Bethany's pussy. Her pajama top is unbuttoned, her torpedo tits aimed at him. His cock throbbed. As quickly as he could, he popped his hand from between her thighs. "I'm so sorry-"

"You must have been dreaming. When you unbuttoned my top you were mumbling. Then you ran your hands from my breasts down my belly into my vagina. I thought you were awake and had changed your mind, about having sex with me."

"It was an odd dream." Dick buttoned her pajama top, although it was impossible to do the task without touching her breasts, her firm succulent breasts. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean-"

"Kind of like sleepwalking but with your hands. It felt really good, just like one of the STRIP warm-up exercises."

Dick wasn't warm, he was hot. Erect and hot to trot. "I'm glad you enjoyed it." Supposedly, Sandy had cared for Dick's lust and his need to thrust. He should have had no need to get sexual with Bethany.

"Too good. You got me all excited. See?" She brought my finger to my nose. Sure enough, the syrupy coating from a juicy pussy.

Dick nodded. What did she expect after his vaginal manipulation?

"The strip exercises get us real close to having sex." Bethany closed the distance between them and lowered her voice. "I mean, really close, but the mentors that coach us prevent us from going too far."

"Isn't that good?" Dick could have used a mentor right then and there, to prevent an intimate encounter.

"It would be for most of the participants." Bethany folded her fingers around Dick's erection. He jumped. His cock got even harder, despite the thin cotton separating skin from skin. "Except for me. Now that I know what sex is all about, Mr. T- I mean, the dildo- isn't enough. And Rod and I, well, we can't have sex because we're in STRIP. So, I have unfulfilled needs."

"But I thought that STRIP was supposed to prepare you to deal with those needs - without actually having sex."

Bethany's hand slid up and back. "Remember what you said? That you'd be there, when I needed you?"

"Yes, of course. For emotional support. As a safe place. Like tonight, you're staying over."

"I'm boiling over. You said you'd be there when I needed to take care of my urges." Bethany pressed against Dick body, his cock hardening. She climbed on top, hovering over him, her tits hanging down. "Well, I need you."

"I know what I said back then. I overpromised. But I hope you're grown up enough to understand why you and I shouldn't have sex again."

"I understand."

Easy as that? "Good. I'm relieved."

"But can we do some STRIP exercises?"

"Why not? If it'll help."

"Tremendously. Watch." Bethany slid Dick's cock from his pajama bottoms and rubbed it on her belly. "See?"

"You do this at school?"

"Uh huh." Bethany slid Dick's erection into her panties.

"You touch genitals?"

"It's okay, as long as it doesn't go in." Dick's cock rubbed back and forth. "We call it wiener in a bun, but the coaches call it cameltoe sliding."

Bethany's pussy was like a swamp. "You're really wet."

"It's Penny's fault. Do you want to know why Penny had to change clothes? We brought each other to orgasm in a changing room, and she squirted all over the place."

"She did? You're too slick. I might accidentally penetrate."

"And that would be so bad? Okay, I get it. I don't get it." She stroked his stomach. "Why don't you suck up the excess?"

"Me?"

"Sure. It isn't sex, just your mouth, and I could use some stimulation down there, after your daughter got me all revved up. Just lay back."

Dick did as Bethany asked. She spun around and squatted over him, facing his feet. It was a sixty-nine without Bethany as an active participant. She lowered her panties to her knees, exposing her dripping pussy.

Dick tongued on her labia, slurping up Bethany's juices. Her excretions were thick, like syrup, with a taste like imported spices. "Mmmm."

Her hips jerked as his tongue penetrated. Oh God, Mr. T, that is so cool. You're so much better than Ben- Oops, I shouldn't have said his name. And your penis is so much prettier than his." Dick felt Bethany's lips on his cock. She tongued the head. He forced his hips to remain flat on the mattress.

"Why don't you get behind me, so we can do the bun thing some more." Bethany pulled her panties back up.

Dick got on his knees behind her. He had to pull the panties down a bit to get his prick into position. The elastic caressed the underside of his cock. "You do this at STRIP? With a boy?"

"Uh huh. But there are mentors, who coach us, and make sure nothing happens."

"This is nothing?" Having his bare cock in physical contact with Bethany's genitals was overwhelmingly erotic. Dick was ready for a full-blown assault. All he'd have to do was throw Bethany on her back and plunge his cock all the way into her wet pussy.

"Good job! Your rubbing has me all hot and bothered. Now, I've never done this, but sometimes when the mentor isn't looking-"

"You said they watch."

"Yeah, but one mentor has to supervise four couples. And the mentors don't have eyes in the back of their heads." She dipped her belly and raised her hips.

Dick's cock bumped against her labia instead of sliding through. "This is dangerous."

"It's okay. Just keep rubbing."

He made another retreat and advance. His erection bumped against her labia, over and over.

"Oh, please don't stop. That feels so good." Bethany reached around to caress Dick's buttock.

Dick reacted to her touch by lurching forward. His momentum carried his prick through her swollen opening. Damn, he was in! Hold shit, he was in! Wow, he was in! "You tricked me."

"Yeah, I guess. But we've done it before, so I didn't believe you when you said you didn't want to do it again. You do think I'm sexy, don't you?"

Dick thrust to the limits of her vagina. "You know I do."

Bethany tightened her muscles around Dick's cock. "I feel awful, because Penny wants this so bad."

"Well, even though we're doing it - again - I'm not going to succumb to Penny's advances. If a woman as strong as Cassi couldn't handle the guilt, I don't think I'll be able to."

"Goodie! Then Penny and I can keep being BFFs, since we won't have to fight over you."

Dick wasn't aware of any contest or contention. "But what about you and Rod?" Dick felt his cock massage Bethany's pussy. God, it was slippery, and warm and- "Doesn't he care that we're doing this?"

"Oh, he's not thrilled. Neither of us is. But as long as we're in STRIP, we'll have to take care of our needs with others."

Dick thought about Rod and Penny in their shared bedroom. "Cassi is out of town. Who's taking care of Rod's needs while-" Two sounds from a bedroom down the hall, a holler and a scream, stopped Dick in mid-sentence. Penny and Rod had fucked, and those sounds were their mutual climax. "Is that what I think it was?"

"Uh huh. That's the second time this evening. You must have slept through the first one. I guess your kids are taking care of each other."

Dick was simultaneously relieved that Penny might back off with her brother available for sex. On the other hand, Rod was systematically fucking every family member. Who would be next? Cassi's sister Alex?

Bethany lowered herself, completing full penetration. "Can we hump like last time? That was awesome." Bethany started doing it on her own.

Bethany's movement distracted Dick from the issues of spreading incest. Dick grabbed Bethany's hips to help establish a mutual rhythm. She was tighter than he remembered. Perhaps STRIP taught the young women how to control their muscles.

"I could do this all night. You know, you really should reconsider doing something with Penny. She's needy right now, especially with cheerleading going so poorly. I think that's why she came on to me. We kissed and touched each other all over. God, it was so hot."

"Really?" Dick was excited about the mental image of Bethany and Penny doing intimate things, sexual things, with each other. He'd never seen two women go at it.

"They're talking about reorganizing. Taking the better STRIP students in one group, and the remedials in another. What if Rod and I get assigned to the same group? I'd never be able to resist taking him inside, and then where would we be?"

Fucked, that's what! "In a potentially bad situation."

"Seems like we both have problems. Maybe we can help each other." Bethany's movements sped up. "You can keep me from going too far with Rod. And I can help you stay away from Penny."

"Perhaps." Dick unbuttoned Bethany's PJ top. Her breasts fell forward, finding Dick's awaiting hands. Her nipples, hard and pointy, dug into his palms. Her nipples deserved attention, and Dick provided it, with his fingertips.

"You like my breasts, don't you? You like them because your wife doesn't have big ones like me."

"You're right." Dick molded her tit flesh to various shapes. "I can't keep my hands off them."

Bethany pulled forward, spun onto her back and spread her legs. "Then come and get them."

Dick pounced on the well-endowed young woman. His cock seemed to find its own way back into her while his mouth made the grand tour, kissing her tits, sucking her nipples, humming as he licked and nibbled. Bethany thrashed beneath him, but he stayed in her padded saddle. Bethany's pussy remained firm, resilient. That intensified the friction. Dick was in heaven.

"Are you going to cum soon?" Bethany's breaths were coming shallower and faster.

"Pretty soon."

"Me too." She puffed like she was in labor. "Can you cum inside me? I don't want to miss anything."

Dick accelerated, long hard throws, and then a series of quick partial penetrations, to tickle the underside of his dickhead. "Okay, get ready." Long in, short in, long in, short in, and then a dozen more shorts.

"Oh Mr. Treyshun!"

Dick was motivated to match what his son and daughter had accomplished. Another dozen shorts. The tickle grew stronger. That was all it took. Dick pressed deep and exploded. His dick ached as he spurted again. Sandy had been wrong. Sex with her wasn't enough to prevent this. "You're marvelous!"

He rolled off, but Bethany rolled on top, keeping her naked boy pressed against his. "The STRIP sessions leave me really horny so I'll need to see you a lot. Until your wife gets back." Penny slumped on Dick's chest. "Or maybe even after that?"

Dick hadn't thought about Cassi's return. He missed her dearly, but sex with Bethany was the best he'd ever had. Her enthusiasm was well beyond what Cassi had ever demonstrated, even in their earliest couplings. How could he ever give up Bethany, even to his son Rod?

* * * * * * * * * *

### An Original H M Tale ###

The story has returned to the principals who have no principles.

Cassi is preparing for a quick-turn. Penny is still preparing for an intimate encounter with her father. Rod is out of the action with his mother gone, unless his sister continues to be willing. Dick and Bethany have teamed up to keep each other satisfied. And Sandy will come by periodically, an unnecessary fifth wheel on Dick's sex machine.

I could sure use some feedback on this series. Send me an email.

Copyright (c) 2010, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.

12