Strip Her Teach Her

Story Info
A teacher's summer job has consequences.
4.6k words
4.32
193.6k
46
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Dear Readers,

Disclaimer:

What I write is fiction/fantasy/fairy tales for adults. None of my characters are real, no one was injured during the production of my stories and just like on T.V., they all get up when the scene is over, have a beer, remove the makeup and go home, ready to return in the next chapter, all the boo boos healed.

Some spelling and grammatical errors are mine, however some are intentional. Which is witch I leave as an exercise for those anal enough to care.

Votes and comments are as always gratefully received. E-mail will get personnel response if you remember to leave me a return e-mail address.

Enjoy.

Dom Woolf

*

Due to weird state regulations on starting school Frank turned eighteen during his junior year, then missed most of that year thanks to meningitis. Now here he was at nineteen with his senior year in front of him and two years older than most of his classmates.

Topping it all off was the divorce of his parents. Dad moved to a town across the state line over a hundred miles from the town in which Frank and his mom lived. Not that it was all bad, Frank got to spend the summer with his dad and at nineteen was legal for everything but drinking, including going to the local strip joints where you couldn't drink anyway as the dancers were totally nude. Laws were freaking weird things only lawyers could dream up or understand.

Frank and his buddies always stopped at the closest strip joint to the job site on Friday nights to unwind. Which meant in three months, Frank had seen almost every strip joint in the town. The Hot Mama was one of the few he hadn't seen until tonight and there she was, naked as the day she was born and hotter than the fires of Hades, Miss Reynolds, billing herself as Summer Blaze. A great name for a high school biology teacher, making money over the summer vacation by pumping her tits, ass, and pussy into guys faces.

Thank the gods for bright stage lights and camera phones. Frank caught her entire 20 minutes set on video. He made sure not to be seen and left as soon as her set was finished. He had to pack, school started next Monday and Frank for the first time all summer couldn't wait.

One nice thing about being a senior, you could arrange your classes and pick what you wanted to take. Biology 101 being an elective, Frank took it as his last class of the day. All week he sat in class watching Miss Reynolds tight ass walk around the class, remembering the sight of those firm round globes as she swung around the stripper pole. The vision of her naked breasts, flashed through his mind each time he watched her in those high necked blouses taking a deep breath.

Ever night he went home and watched the video he had downloaded onto his home computer. He freeze framed several of the better shots and printed them on some nice high gloss photo paper. Friday, Frank intended to put his plan into motion.

He got to class early, and there she was sitting at her desk doing some kind of paper work.

"Hi, Miss Reynolds." Frank put on his 'oh shucks, not doing anything" face. "I didn't see you at the nursery this summer; did you get a different summer job?"

The teachers face blushed just a bit. "The economy, you know how it is. They just didn't need a part timer this summer."

The students started coming into class and Frank went back to his seat. He watched the teacher as she kept working on the papers she was grading. Darn, she stopped.

Miss Reynolds talked for the next thirty minutes going over the material from their text books before handing out the assignments for next week. Everyone started doing the reading the teacher had assigned except Frank. He set the book up and pretended to read but he was busy watching for the reaction he knew was coming.

Miss Reynolds had gone back to grading the papers on her desk, when it happened, just the faintest little gasp, but her face went pure white then deep red. Frank lifted the book and pretended to read as he went over in his mind what had just happened. While talking to the pretty teacher earlier he had slipped one of the gloss shots into her paper stack. It was a great shot of Summer Blaze, naked, her legs spread, and her pussy just inches from the face of one of his construction buddies as he shoved a dollar bill into her wet and glistening slit.

Frank had inserted a nice little text message in the photo. "Unless you want this and a twenty minute video posted on the web and sent to everyone, you'll stay in the classroom after school. Once everyone's gone, I'll tell you how you can get the video back."

The final bell rang and Frank left with the class but he noticed Miss Reynolds didn't even look up as the class left.

After attending the high school for four years Frank knew the school schedule as well as anyone. Mondays and Wednesdays the right wing was cleaned after school, the left wing Tuesdays and Thursdays. Saturdays during the day the floors were mopped and polished. Fridays by five thirty the school was empty, security would have stopped by Miss Reynolds class room but teachers had keys and were allowed to stay as late as they liked. Frank watched as the guard locked the front doors, got in his car, and drove off. Frank headed for the back door of the school auditorium; he had been slipping the lock on that door with a screwdriver since he was a freshman.

The school was as quiet as a church and Frank loved the feeling of being utterly alone as he walked the corridors to the biology room. He glanced in the window of the hall door; Miss Reynolds was still in the same spot he had left her in an hour and a half before.

"Summer Blaze" he greeted her as he walked in. "I liked the name almost as much as the show."

Miss Reynolds looked up shocked that it was one of her students. She had assumed it was another teacher who found out about her summer job.

"Frank, if this gets out I'll lose my job and probably my teaching credentials."

"Then I guess you have a lot to lose. I, on the other hand, have a problem, one that you are going to help me with, and in turn, I will keep your little secret just between us."

"Let me guess, you need help passing your classes." Frank's laughter interrupted her.

"I'm a straight A student. Summer," he deliberately inserted her nom de plume. "I wouldn't even be here if the state hadn't mandated x number of hours to graduate. The year I was off sick, I was taking college classes online as well as doing my high school work, but the state rules say I need another 180 class room hours to graduate."

"I don't understand, do you want money? I don't have much, that's why I had to work over the summer vacation..." her voice trailed off as Frank sat on the desk well inside her personnel space.

"I'm nineteen, I'll be 20 before the mid year break. I'm going to school with seventeen year old coeds. Legally I can get in trouble just asking one of them to the prom." Frank reached over and unbuttoned the top button of the teacher's blouse. "What I need is a steady girlfriend, a legal age girlfriend, or in your case a fuck buddy. What I want, Summer, is for you to blaze just for me. Call it biology 102."

She sat in her chair staring up at the young man that held her future in his hands. He was good looking in a rugged outdoorsy kind of way. He was confidant and smart, he knew if she refused and this all came to light, the most he would receive was a slap on the wrist while her career and future as a teacher would vanish overnight.

She watched as he unbuttoned another of her blouses fasteners, she then reached up and quickly unbuttoned the rest.

"You have to be discrete. We can't do this here very often; if we get caught we both are in trouble."

"Oh, I don't plan on doing anything at school after tonight. I think your place will be much better; after all, there we can take our time and really experiment. It will be more fun for us all." Frank was thinking of a few friends he intended to invite over after a couple of weeks so that Summer Blaze could put on a private and very intimate show. He was pleasantly surprised by her next comment.

"Oh my God, so you know about Denise also. I suppose you have video of her as well." Franks grin got wider. "Damn it, we only took those jobs because our regular summer work fell through. How did you find out? We went clear over the state line, changed our hair color, our names, it was a nowhere club, way off the freeway, we were so careful."

Frank slipped the bra straps off her shoulders and slowly uncovered the breasts he had been staring at for the past week in the video. "My dad lives in that town and I was working there for the summer vacation." He bent down and licked her nipple, feeling it tighten and harden under his tongue. Her head went back and she shivered as Frank licked and sucked her tits.

"Your turn!" Frank sat back on the desk and spread his legs. His pants bulged from the hard on waiting to be released. Her hands fumbled with his zipper and pants button for a few seconds, but soon her long delicate fingers were wrapped around his engorged flesh and her pretty lips engulfed the head of his shaft.

Frank mused on the lovely teacher's last statements as he watched her auburn hair spread out over his lap and gently bob up and down while she sucked his cock. If Denise was also a teacher and they thought he had video of both of them... Frank's mind jumped to reviewing all the teachers in the school, wondering who the mysterious other could be.

Denise, Denise, Frank ran through his mind all the high school teachers that might possibly... the girls gym and gymnastics coach, what was her name? Gibson, Gibbons... Giddens! Miss Giddens. Petite, shapely, flaming red short hair, he remembered watching her from across the gym as she demonstrated some fairly wide splits. It had to be her.

Suddenly all thoughts went straight out of Franks mind as Miss Reynolds deep throated him while gently squeezing his balls. Frank pulled her head back by the hair and emptied his exploding cock across her chest, coating those beautiful large globes with his cum.

He held her still while his cock jerked the last remaining spurts onto her lips and smiled when her tongue flicked out and licked up the white droplets.

"Class is dismissed for tonight Miss Reynolds. You get a B minus for effort; I think we both know you can do much, much better. Now put away those pretty tits, but leave the cream on till you get home and by the way, write down your address and phone number. I am going to stop by tomorrow night and I expect to see both of you dressed in your best stripper outfits." Frank smiled as he zipped his pants. "You're going to do a private show and lap dance all for me."

He picked up the note pad she had written on, swatted her on the ass, and sauntered out of the classroom, grinning as the wet stain began spreading across her prim and proper schoolmarm blouse.

Frank walked in the door of the house he shared with his mother to find a note taped to the fridge as usual. Mom was out for the evening, don't wait up and dinners warming in the oven. Mom was out a lot since the divorce, making up for twenty years of married misery. Never the same guy for very long and seldom home before mid morning. Go Mom.

Frank took the pot roast dinner from the stove. Say what you like about her dating habits, she always took care of the house and meals. Frank sat down at his computer and began researching the gym teacher. It only took a few moments to find Miss Denise Giddens, doctorate in physical education, ex-Olympic gymnast, and stone fox.

Frank watched some footage of her floor exercises at the Olympics eight years ago, when she was 17. Fantastic body control, but not quite good enough to win a medal. She had come in forth.

It took some time and a lot of freeze frames and lighting manipulation but he finally found several shots on the clubs web site that showed the red haired gym teacher. Always in the background, true, none taken to show her off but more than enough to identify her and show her giving a nearly nude lap dance to a very happy customer.

Frank went to bed and to sleep with visions of stripper teachers dancing in his head.

Saturday he slept in far later than his norm and spent the afternoon relaxing around the house. Mom made it home around noon and they had a nice early dinner. Mom was pleased when Frank said he had a late date and not to wait up for him for a change.

He drove several times past the small house that the note said was her address. Everything on the quiet residential street looked old and worn out. Most of the houses were built in the fifties and while well maintained with enormous trees and good sized yards, it was clear that the neighborhood was slowly going down hill. Still it was a good neighborhood and any disturbance would certainly bring the police in short order.

Frank parked at a super market several blocks away. A strange car overnight in that neighborhood would be noticed and he was sure neither he nor the teachers would want to attract attention.

Frank rang the doorbell, which Miss Reynolds opened before the chimes had time to finish their little melody.

She was wearing a man's robe and he smiled thinking of the goodies underneath. She waved him in without a word and closed and locked the door behind him. Frank looked around at the pleasant and comfortable furnishings. Someone had gone to a lot of trouble to make the place clean and uncluttered yet livable.

"Nice house."

"We got lucky, the owner's son lives out on the coast, and when his mom went to live in a retirement home, he just wanted a fast sale."

"So you and ...'

"Denise, yes, but before you get to thinking anything funny. We aren't lovers or anything like that, we just wanted out of apartments and buying this place was way outside either of our salaries alone, but together we could manage it and still spend less than the apartments we were in."

"I like it! It seems like a nice relaxing place to live, plenty of room, quiet neighbors. I parked at the shopping center by the way."

Frank walked over to a big overstuffed chair and sat, looking over his teacher as she stood there saying nothing.

"I have a few questions to begin with. First off where is Denise? And secondly what is your first name?"

Frank looked so puzzled that Miss Reynolds started to giggle, then burst out in laughter. She walked over and sat on the arm of Frank's chair. "Denise is in the back of the house and my first name which I hate by the way is..."

Frank's finger touched her lips. "You're Summer, that's all I need to know."

Her face lit up and Frank smiled back. "So call Denise out here."

Summer laughed and called out Denise's name. A lilting alto voice answered and moments later Denise strolled into the living room on six inch stiletto heels, two small pasties and a minimum g string. It was the gym teacher as he had expected, but her outfit was anything but school regulation.

"Hello Frank. I don't think I've seen you around school, but I understand you have seen me, here and there."

Frank smiled even wider as Denise came over and sat on the other side of the chair. He turned his head towards Summer to find the robe gone and her outfit a match to Denise's.

"You have us quite literally over a barrel. So just what is it you intend to do?"

"Frank let his arms snake around both women. " I explained the bare outline to Summer; let me spell it out to you both. I am going to be busy this school year getting good enough grades for scholarships and taking several college courses at night. I don't want to waste time on the whole dating thing and then there's the age factor. So what I want is Friday nights after 6 pm until Sunday at 3 pm. I want one or both of you available for drinks, dancing, movies, sex, or whatever strikes my fancy. You get to keep your jobs and I get to enjoy two beautiful women without the usual shuck and jive dating nonsense. Deal?"

The two women looked at one another and in unison replied. "Deal"

Summer picked up a remote and music started to play; Denise slipped from the chairs arm and began to dance a slow sensuous gyration showing off her muscular yet entirely feminine body. Summer slipped down to the floor and began rubbing her breasts along the inside of his thighs.

Frank leaned back in his chair enjoying the show. The two teachers kept switching places, one would dance and spread and play with her self, showing off all her assets while the other licked and teased and rubbed on Franks still clothed body.

Denise slithered up Frank's torso and pressed her breasts on either side of Frank's face. She turned and rubbed the pasty covered nipple on his lips. Frank got the idea. He caught the tassel with his teeth and let her pull her breast away popping off the pasty and uncovering a dark hard nipple. Denise wasn't big in the tit department but had great nips the size of twist off soda bottle caps. She brought the other tassel in for him to pull off, and then teased him by holding those hot nips just out of range.

Frank made to or three attempts to lick her nips and just as she was moving them close again Frank reached past her and clamped his strong hands on each globe of her ass and squeezed. She jumped forward and Frank claimed his prize, capturing her right nipple with his teeth.

Denise cupped his head and allowed Frank to lick and suck her breasts. "Cheat! You really don't like to lose do you?"

Frank just chuckled and continued to nuzzle at her breasts, while his hands roamed her soft yet firm ass. Summer came up behind Frank's chair and pressed her big tits against the back of his head. Her hands came around his body and began pulling up his tee shirt.

Denise took the opportunity to slide off his lap and down to the floor where she began to undo his jeans. Once Summer had removed his tee shirt, he stood and let Denise finish removing his jeans and shorts. Naked he stood in the center of the living room while the young women explored his body.

Summer had rubbed up against his back side and peered around his body at her girlfriend when Frank decided to show the women the muscles a couple of summers of hard work had built. He reached down and gathered up Denise's small gymnast's body in his left arm and tossed her over his shoulder while hooking Summer around the waist. Carrying both women Frank set off to find a bedroom.

Denise loved being carried, it reminded her of the weight lifters she had flirted with back in her Olympic days. Summer had never been carried around like a duffel bag. She was impressed that he could carry them both at once and seemingly without a strain.

"First door on the left." Denise told him.

Frank booted the partially open door with his foot and entered the room. He tossed Denise across the room and onto the queen sized bed one handed. Summer being a lot taller and broader built took both hands so he took the time to lift her over his head before sending her flying next to her friend. Frank walked over and peeled the g strings off both women before lightly landing on the bed himself between the two teachers.

"Ok, teach. Class is in session, teach me."

Summer began by removing her tassels while snaking her body up and around his. Denise cupped his balls in one hand, and placed her hand over the top of his dick. She extended her fingers and lightly scraped all the way up his cock with all five nails. She did the same motion in a down stroke on his balls again using her long finger nails to tease and scrape.

Summer was on her hands and knees straddling his body, her shaved pussy inches from his face and her heavy breasts running up and down his chest as she licked and nipped at his belly.

Frank was for once not doing a thing, but lying on his back enjoying being teased and pleased. Every once in awhile when it dipped close enough Frank would extend his tongue and take a lick at Summers pink clit, but mostly he was just enjoying the sights and feelings of two women working on his body.

12