Strip Monopoly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made the drinks and went back to sit down. I was starting to lose my self consciousness of being naked. I put the drinks down for everyone one at a time, purposefully bending over, maybe slightly further than needed so if they looked they would have got a nice view from behind. Steve and Lisa just smiled and Dave called me a "prick tease". I grinned and sat back down again, tucking me legs so they covered me as well as possible.

It was then, while sitting down half watching crap cartoons, half chatting to the others in the room I realised I was horny. I shifted my weight slightly and I was excited. Not wet, but I could tell. Hard to explain, but I am sure the girls know what I mean. Needless to say that if I had access to my room I would be making my excuses, putting some music on and deciding between purple and ears. I stopped thinking about what I wanted to do to myself, and turned my attention to the conversation, taking a while to work out what they were on about, partially because I missed the start of the conversation, but mainly because in my mind I was taking eight inches minus the required hand hold. I shook my head and whole body and tried to take my mind off it. Lisa said "ooo someone just walk over your grave Fi?"

"Must have done, either that or the heating needs to go on, bit cold in here" I replied

"You are looking a bit perky" Steve joked

I glanced down and my nipples were like glass cutters. I quickly covered them up blushing slightly, my nipples ignoring my embarrassment and reacting to my hands brushing past them with a tingle. I just smiled and turned my attention back to the TV making sure my legs were well crossed.

"Your turn" Dave said breaking the silence that had descended upon us as we just stared at the day time TV that was torturing us

"My turn for what?" I enquired as Lisa and Steve suddenly paid attention again.

"Your turn for a forfeit" Dave continued, "You have seen both me and Steve naked, as well as seeing us cum, and we have seen Lisa get pleasured, So your turn"

I just sat there hugging my knees wondering what they had lined up for me, I knew it wasn't going to be good in any case. "What do you want me to do" I asked, not really wanting the answer

"You have three choices; One, wear the vibrating panties for 20 mins like Lisa did, two, we really like the shaved look, so shave between your legs, or three, I am not sure if I locked my car, you can go and check for me" Dave said with an evil grin in his eye.

At least I think it was an evil grin, there wasn't really a good option amongst that lot either way and I am sure my expression changed to a very worried one. I considered the options, vibrating panties would sort my horniness out. Unfortunately it was highly likely I wasn't resisting clit attention for 20 minutes and I didn't fancy them seeing me have an orgasm. Shaving my pussy was an okay option. Except I wouldn't know how so would probably cut myself to ribbons, which would be a very bad thing. There was no way I was walking outside naked. It was half 4 in the afternoon and although it was quiet, there was no way it was quiet enough to be doing that sort of thing. So shaving it was.

"Get the razor" I said

"Waxing is better" Lisa said, "Lasts longer, less itchy, and less chance of cutting yourself" she explained

"I have never waxed, so I wouldn't know how to do it and don't want to be learning in that area, may get painful" I countered

"I'll do it for you if you want" Lisa answered, "it is easier if someone else does it for you, you don't get wax where you really don't want it" she continued, almost like she was justifying it

I was a little shocked that Lisa was willing to wax my most private area. Well, saying private area it had been on show for over 24 hours so not all that private at the moment. I looked at Dave and Steve and they both looked like they were going to explode with excitement, at least I hope it was excitement anyway.

"Okay, get the wax, where is best to do it?", I said quietly.

"Bathroom" Lisa said, "If any drips it is best in the bath, plus you will need a shower afterwards as the wax leaves a really sticky film on your skin if not"

Lisa was allowed into her room to get the wax and I stood up and went into the bathroom. I was about to get waxed, between the legs by a girl. I sat on the edge of the bath as Lisa came in and sorted the things out. A tub of wax, an applicator and some wax strips. "Okay, ready when you are Fi" Lisa said

I sat on the edge of the bath and Lisa opened the tub of wax up. She gently applied the wax to my pubes just above my pussy. They were about 5mm long, neatly trimmed into a triangle. Not a pointy triangle, but that sort of shape. It was a weird feeling, it was a warm wax and it felt quite nice going on. Had the consistency of a syrup. I looked down and saw it glistening on my soon to be removed pubes.

"Do you want to apply the strip Fi? Or do you want me to" Lisa asked

"Erm, you can" I answered. I knew waxing wasn't the most pleasant of processes, at least she knew what she was doing.

The realisation of what I had just allowed her to do sunk in when I felt her delicate touch just above my slit as she gently stroked flat the first wax strip, then the second next to it totally covering the hair that was there. I had a girl stroking me between my legs. I cant say if I liked it or not, as it just felt like a girl stroking me between my legs. I wouldn't say I disliked it though

Lisa asked if I was ready and I just nodded, tensing up a bit knowing it was going to hurt. Lisa held the strip with one hand while her other hand rested just above it holding the skin tight, then in one smooth flick she pulled it off quickly, then gently held the other one and removed that one with the same action as the first.

I waited, and waited, no pain. Then a cold sensation as the newly exposed sensitive skin got kissed by the cool bathroom air. Dave and Steve had amusing expressions, they were more than turned on I am guessing. Just a mix of a grin and a primeval stare at my pussy being waxed by Lisa.

I looked down, and I was bald. For the first time since I was 13 I was bald between the legs. I wasn't sure if I liked it. A slight tingly sensation and very sticky feeling was distracting me. Also the attention I was getting from the two boys was off putting to say the least

"Open your legs" Lisa said, "lets finish the job"

I shyly opened my legs in front of too many people for my liking.

She stroked me between my legs, I am not sure why she did, but I didn't complain, it was probably a lucky shot, but the glance past and over my clit was very very nice to say the least. Her cheeky grin when she looked up and reached for the wax applicator again seemed to hint towards it not being an accidental glance. I smiled back, not really knowing what to do, all I knew was it felt good.

She applied the wax carefully and precisely, each time the applicator was slid down a trailing finger got a bit close for comfort, especially with an audience. Trailing over my newly waxed pussy, then down the side of my slit, so gentle, yet so precise, just enough pressure so I could feel the intent, but not enough to make it obvious from where the boys were sitting. The final wax strips were applied and removed, as Steve said "You look so hot being waxed"

"Thanks," I said, "shower time"

They all went out of the room to watch TV as I had a shower. Soaping myself down I left the best till last. Lathering up my neck, shoulders, down to my breasts giving my nipples some long over due attention, I slowly slid a soapy hand down between my legs. It was so smooth, and so nice. Curling my fingers underneath myself caressing the smoothness, I sneakily allowed my index finger a quick explore inside my warm pussy before massaging the moisturising soap into my reddening skin before rinsing off. No privacy remember, the bathroom door was open, and the shower curtain was no use at the angle the door is to the bath / shower. Didn't want to get walked in on legs akimbo , knuckle deep and wasn't sure where they had gone. For a wank most likely. Rinsing water through my hair, the soapy lather flowing off me, even that felt nice as it ran between my legs and onto the shower mat. I directed the shower head away from me and switched it to cold.

I still needed to calm down. I plucked up the courage, hoping the commonly held myth was true, I dowsed myself in cold water, shuddering as it hit me I switched the shower off and stepped out. Catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror I liked it. I liked it a lot. Lisa was right, shaved just looks neater. I towelled off and walked out and sat back on the sofa to wolf whistles and other noises of appreciation.

The rest of the evening was uneventful, few films got watched, evening dinner got made which consisted of pizza, potato wedges and a few dips as I was cooking and that was about my limit. Amazing how much more respect you have for hot surfaces when you are nude. I spent most the night having sneaky glances my my new found smoothness. I know it is something so insignificant, but it really did feel nice. Especially now the hotness from the hair being pulled out had gone.

It wasn't long before Dave announced he was going to bed, and Steve went as well. Leaving just me and Lisa sat on the sofa. Lisa looked at my pussy and said "feels nice doesn't it"

"Yes I like it," I replied, tailing off towards the end. My mind was asking questions I didn't dare ask. Maybe I didn't want to ask them? Maybe I just wasn't sure I would like the answer? Maybe I was no longer sure of the answer. I was sure 24 hours ago, but now... I don't know

I stood up to go to the bathroom meeting Lisa's eyes on the way passed giving her a smile that I normally reserve for blokes in pubs when I want a drink but have no money. I brushed my teeth and did the usual before bed stuff, taking another look in the mirror at my baldness before walking back into the room.

Lisa had already sorted the two sofas into make shift beds with the cushions. I settled onto the one I slept on last night while Lisa got herself sorted in the bathroom. I layed on my back just trying to get comfy. It didnt take long before my hand started to venture down my tummy, then towards my groin where my pubes once were. Gently stroking the new smoothness, smiling to myself.

"Feels nice doesn't it" Lisa said looking where my hand was and smiling

I stopped and removed my hand instinctively covering my pussy "Yeah, really smooth and feels quite sexy" I replied.

I couldn't help my self as my eyes wandered down Lisa's body as she stood in the doorway for a few seconds. Still intrigued by her breasts, how they were so firm with no downwards movement at all, even when she walked over to the light they barely even bounced, I wondered if they were fake, maybe that is just female jealousy. They were much bigger then mine, and even mine bounce more than hers and mine were like half the size.

Lisa came back in, switched off the light and settled onto the sofa opposite me. "Been an interesting day hasn't it?", Lisa said as she settled onto the other sofa, I just grunted as a positive response as Lisa continued "So, was that your first swallow?"

"Yes it was" I replied

"Did you like it?" Lisa asked

"It wasn't as bad as I thought. Wouldn't choose it as a drink, but not as bad as I expected" I continued

Lisa laughed and agreed with me.

I lay there wondering so many things, why did she have a double ended dildo? Why did she offer to wax me so quickly? I started to build up courage to ask. Then as I flipped over onto my side to face her, and opened my mouth to ask a question, I wasn't sure what the question was going to be, I had too many to even start forming one up. Lisa asked "You ever been touched by a girl before?"

I was a little taken aback by the bluntness of the question, I assumed she didn't mean touched to have my hair done, "No" I replied, "not sexually anyway if that is what you mean?"

"Do you want to be?" Lisa asked

"What now?" I replied, somewhat confused and I would be lieing if I wasn't a touch curious

"If you want yeah, I am sure you are a wound up as I am. You were not exactly calm when I waxed you earlier. No commitments or anything like that, just tension relief should we say" Lisa said

I was not sure what to say, what did she mean exactly? I would like to say I was drunk, or drugged, or just near to being dragged off by the men in white coats. I was none of those things, I was interested, curious... "Yeah, okay why not" I replied surprising myself with the eagerness in my voice. "Your place of mine?" I joked

Lisa laughed and said we could just push the sofa's together so as to make a wider "bed". I agreed and Lisa stood up to push her sofa next to mind then climbed onto it laying down very close to me as even two sofas hardly constitute double bed conditions.

I was not sure what to do? Where was the line? It was then I felt Lisa's lips gently touch my own. I didn't react the first time, but when she pulled back and smiled I leaned in for the next kiss. Our lips meeting as I felt my mouth opening shyly licking her lips before she let her tongue free and we were soon in a full on passionate kiss.

I was kissing a girl, properly, no peck on the lips. It was tongues and everything, and I was enjoying it. Lisa lifted herself up so her head and shoulders were above me then leaning towards me coaxing me onto my back. Still kissing me I felt her fingers touch the outside of my thigh, then slowly trail up my side to just under my arm pits. I shuddered as the feeling sent a tingle up and down my body. A warm surge followed it and seemed to stop at my pussy. I was getting turned on. I moved my legs to angle myself towards her so I could kiss her better. As my legs moved I felt my own wetness just starting to lubricate me.

Lisa put her hand on my tummy and slowly lowered it down, sliding over my belly button she observed that it was very smooth as her hand stopped where mine had been earlier. Lisa stopped kissing me and looked down my body, my eyes following hers I was greeted with my nipples being very erect. I could feel them longing for attention. That nice dull tingle as they crave a touch. Lisa kissed me again before lifting herself higher onto her elbow, putting her lips out of reach of mine unless she bent down.

I looked at her and smiled, biting my bottom lip unsure of what to do really. "Are you okay" Lisa asked. A genuine tone of caring I hadn't heard from her before

"Yes, very much so" I replied, "just never been in this situation, so you know, don't know what to do"

"Just say if you want to stop" Lisa reassured, "what feels nice for you will probably feel nice for me" She continued with a smile that I can only describe as encouragingly kinky.

She started to lower her head down again, but it wasn't towards my lips, I just watched her head get lower and lower until I felt her tongue on my left nipple before she slowly sucked it into her mouth. To say it felt nice was an understatement. Twirling her tongue around my nipple I felt her hand once again heading south. This time when it got to my new found smoothness I opened my legs, not sure whether it was a conscious decision, but I definitely did not regret it as her finger glided down into my slit. Helped by my wetness she teased my vagina before landing perfectly on my clit.

My eyes nearly exploded out of my head. Bulging as I fought back the urge to scream, moan, cry out etc etc. I arched my back as the sensation of her tongue on my nipple, and her fingers gently playing with my clit. "Can you have multiple orgasms?" Lisa asked. I am not sure if she sensed my heightened arousal, or if she was just being nosey. I am not going to lie, I had never been touched like this before. Even I don't feel this good. I was not going to last long.

"Yes" I replied, slightly gasping for air as Lisa played with me

"Good" She replied, "if you want to orgasm try keep it quiet if you are a screamer, we don't want two observers now do we"

I wasn't a screamer. Been described as a squeaker, but not a screamer. I felt my insides start to tense as an orgasm started to rise, I put my arms above my head my eyes glazing over as Lisa lifted her head from my nipple and kissed me as I shuddered to an orgasm. The warmth flowing up and down my spasming body as my entire body erupted in ecstasy. Tilting my head back and lifting my hips towards her amazing fingers I shuddered once more before I started breathing again. Panting to catch my breath as I slumped onto the sofa, exhausted from the massive orgasm that just rippled through me.

Lisa was just smiling down at me as she lifted her hand to her mouth and sucked her fingers before offering them to my mouth. I kissed her fingers gently before licking them. Tasting my own excitement I smiled at her, leaning forwards for a kiss I pulled her down to my level as our lips and tongues once again intertwined together. My hand started towander down her body before stroking her pussy lips. I had been looking at them for over 24 hours, now I was touching them. Lisa smiled at me as she rolled onto her back and opened her legs for me. I wondered what she tasted like, I did not think it would be long before I knew.

I gently parted her pussy as I slid a finger down aiming for her clit. My finger rubbed over her clit and she tensed up as I assume the same ripple of warmth went through her that earlier went through me. I slid my middle finger into her as well, caressing her clit using my two fingers against each other. I felt her tense up a bit as my fingers worked against her clit, doing to her what I had done to myself many times before on a lonely evening. I lifted myself up onto my elbow and went faster with my fingers. I was amazed how wet she was getting, she actually felt wet, not just nicely lubricated, she was more or less dripping. As my fingers worked her clit I lowered my head down and kissed her nipple before gently licking it. She let out a moan that to me sounded very loud, my senses heightened by the exposed position we were both in, if either of the boys went to the toilet or kitchen we would be in an interesting position to say the least.

As I sensed she was close to orgasming I lifted my head from her nipple to watch her cum. I had never watched a girl orgasm before. Her head was tilted back, her eyes open but staring through everything in front of them, her mouth was open as her breathing was becoming laboured as I worked her clit. I moved my thumb to press her clit, gently rubbing it as I moved my fingers towards her entrance. Her warmth and wetness encouraging me, she did after all say, what I like, she will probably like. As my thumb played with her clit I slowly slid both my index and middle finger as deep as I could inside her. Her eyes closed as she tipped her head back further arching her back pushing down onto my fingers probably wishing they were longer. I reminded her to keep it quiet as I curled my fingers inside her, pressing against her front wall I slowly started to withdraw them rubbing her vaginal wall with a small circular motion as I slowly edged my fingers out of her searching for her g-spot, watching for her reaction when I hit it.

Her eyes went wide as I rubbed her g spot and clit at the same time. It was not long before I felt her pussy pulse on my fingers as she lost control, closing her mouth as she moaned through her closed lips. She looked so unbelievably sexy as she shuddered to orgasm on my fingers. Her pussy almost felt like it had a mind of its own as the pulses and ripples ran up and down my fingers as she orgasmed. I felt a rush of warmth onto my fingers and hand as her pulses expelled her natural lubrication. I held my fingers inside while she came back down to earth. Smiling at her and leaning down for a kiss.