Strip Poker

Story Info
Babysitter enticed to playing strip poker.
2.6k words
4.14
199.8k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,495 Followers

I had this gig babysitting for Ira and Janet Leeman. They were going to be out until real late so instead of my having to stay up until then, or get woken up to go home, it was decided that I'd sleep overnight. I'd have to sleep on the couch but it's comfortable and plenty big enough for me.

I arrived at eight, with the kids already in bed, and Ira and Janet faded out shortly after that, saying I'd see them in the morning.

Ira and Janet are both in their early twenties. They have twins, about a year old now. They're nice people and the twins are heart-breakers. Twice the fun and four times the work.

I'm Meredith. I'm still studying for my degree. Babysitting helps bring in some odd cash. Show me a single student who doesn't need a little extra cash and I'll show you a bludger sponging off his parents. As far as I'm concerned I'm nearly nineteen and I have to help out the family finances as much as possible

At ten o'clock Ira and Janet walked back in the door. Janet looked at me, saw my surprise and shrugged.

"The Fire Brigade insinuated that we were in the way and would be better off going home," she said.

"And we'd already made our statement to the cops so they didn't need us," added Ira.

Janet laughed at my confusion. "The restaurant caught fire. It appears that it might have been arson. Our guest of honour got some minor burns and was carted off to hospital. We all decided that the party was a bust and we'd try again another time. So we came home."

"Oh. Ah, in that case would you like me to go and leave you to enjoy your unexpected evening off?" I asked.

"Not really. You'll give me a chance to talk to someone other than Ira," said Janet. "Why don't we play some card games? They're always more fun when there are more than two players."

I didn't mind and we adjourned to the kitchen where we settled down to cards and coffee. It was Janet who came up with an unusual suggestion. We were playing poker at the time.

"Poker, while fun, isn't the same unless there's that element of gambling," Ira said. "How about we play for some chicken stakes?"

"Ah, Ira, dear," said Janet. "What you consider chicken stakes, Meredith probably considers her lunch money for the week. Let's not leave the poor girl facing starvation. How about we just play for matches, with a low man penalty?"

"I'm game," said Ira, "but I'm not so sure about Meredith."

I was puzzled as I didn't know what a low man penalty was and I looked at Janet for an explanation.

"It's a type of strip-poker," Janet told me. "Each round, whoever has the worst hand has to remove an item of clothing. Whoever wins a hand can put on an item if they want to."

"But I could wind up naked," I pointed out, blushing.

"So could any of us," pointed out Janet, "but all you'd be showing would be your breasts. The rest is below table level after all. And I'm sure you have lovely breasts, dear."

I tried to hide my consternation, but golly. What if I wound up starkers in front of them?

"Um, what happens if you lose and you are already undressed?"

"The third player, not the winner, gets to nominate a penalty. You can always refuse to accept a penalty, but if you do the game winds up at that point. And you can't use the same penalty twice, although you can have variations."

Well, I thought, what could be the worst that could happen? If I finished up naked and I'm not prepared to accept the penalty, game over. I could live with that.

So we played poker, and it was pretty funny really. I eventually would up naked, then won and got my panties back on. Then I lost them again and I was starting to sweat. For the next five hands either Ira or Janet would win with the other being low man. Then I lost again and Ira won.

"Um, I can't take anything else off. I have to have a penalty," I said hesitantly.

"Ooh. And I get to choose," said Janet, clapping her hands gleefully. "Now, how can I best embarrass you while still keeping the game going?"

I waited, nervous as a kitten in a tree. Janet seemed to reach around and touch her husband for a second and nodded in satisfaction.

"Boys," she said. "They get so excited so easily. Now I'm pretty sure you're not a virgin, so for a penalty you have to bend over the table and let Ira slide his cock into you. He won't try and have sex. Just in and straight out again. Are you game?"

Umm. Was I game to have a man stick his cock in me? Well, yes, when I'm being seduced. Just in and out, as a penalty? What would it be like, I wondered, especially as his wife was watching? I was, I realised, a little damp. Slightly aroused by sitting naked in front of other people, I guess.

I nodded.

Ira was laughing as he stood up. Not unkindly, but with gentle humour. Then I saw just what he would be sliding in and out and damn near changed my mind. He came around to me, with me looking at Janet rather than Ira and that thing of his. At his urging I stood up and leaned over the table.

Ira eased my lips apart a little, and then he was pushing in. Of course, this was the point at which I wondered if I'd been set up, with Ira getting set to ravish me.

I could hear myself squealing softly as he came pushing in. I was slippery enough that he could slide in smoothly, but I was also fairly tight, so he had to take it slowly, giving me time to stretch. He seemed to just keep going and going, filling me up until I thought I was going to burst.

Then I could feel his groin rubbing against me.

"Honey, I'm home," he said, and Janet laughed.

Then Ira whipped his cock out so fast I thought I heard a pop. He sauntered back to his seat, still quietly laughing, while I sat down, red-faced. How the hell could I let him do that? It was certainly something different to remember.

The game continued and I got my panties back and then it just seesawed for a while. Then in two successive games I lost both panties and penalty to Ira again.

Janet was smirking at me.

"I can't use the same penalty as last time," she reminded me, "but I can use a variation. You missed the fun of seeing Ira's cock enter you, although your face was a wonder to behold as you felt it. So this time I think you should lean backwards a little so you can watch as Ira does the same in and out trick."

That was not really fair, I thought, but I was curious. What had it looked like when he stuck it in me? Resignedly I planted my hands on the table behind me, looking down at myself, trying not to look at Ira. Rather hard not to when his cock stopped right in front of my pussy. This time he didn't try to part my lips, just pushed against me.

I swear, if I had seen that thing going into me the first time I wouldn't have let it. I could see it pressing against my lips and then they just seemed to cave in around it. The head of his cock pushed past my lips and I could see myself closing around him. And then I could feel him crawling slowly up into me, while I watched him disappearing. He gave one last push and he was all gone, hiding inside my body. I turned my head up to look at Ira and he winked, and popped out again.

I was breathing hard when I sat down at the table. Both Janet and Ira were having fun at my expense, but it was all done with such good humour that I couldn't really object. For a short while I thought that they were going to insist that I have sex with Ira, but it appeared not, fortunately. I'd have knocked that suggestion back sharply.

I won the next hand and Janet had to pay a penalty to me. I also got to put my panties on, much to my relief.

Now it was Ira's turn for some fun. The penalty he gave Janet was she had to suck on my breasts and see if she could make me squeal. That smacked awfully like a penalty to me in my books, but I didn't say anything. Janet just came around and turned me slightly and then started sucking on my nipples and breasts. And I wouldn't have squealed, but she suddenly bit one. Not hard, but I squealed from surprise. She sat down laughing.

I won the next hand, too, and Ira was mine.

Janet smirked. "Obviously I can't issue a penalty of you sticking her with your cock," she said, "so something different. You have to use your tongue to find Meredith's clitoris."

I was shocked. I'd never had a man's tongue down there. I didn't really believe that people did that. But Ira was kneeling in front of me, pulling down my panties and pushing my legs apart. All I could think was that he was lucky I liked to shave down there, otherwise he'd have a mouth full of fur.

His tongue started probing me. I'm sure my mouth was hanging open in shock. I'm also sure that he was deliberately prolonging the encounter. The clitoris isn't that hard to find, but he seemed to search everywhere for it. Mind you, my shriek when he finally found it showed that he'd scored.

I was shaking when we sat down for the next hand. I was going to have to call it quits. The whole game was too erotic and arousing for my tender years. Next thing I knew Ira had lost again and Janet was laughing, her penalty all ready.

"Ira, you have to lie on the floor. Meredith, you have to sit slowly on him, and then hop off again. But Ira is not allowed to move at all."

So how come on his penalty, I get his cock stuck in me again? I didn't argue however, but I knew just how I was going to fix him. As soon as he was lying down I dropped my panties and straddled him. Then I sank down onto him. Slowly. Oh, so very slowly, barely moving as I edged my way down. I could feel his tenseness. I suspected that he wanted to shout and drive his cock violently upwards, completely transfixing me.

I finally settled down and just sat there for a moment, smirking at him. That's when Janet changed everything.

"I'm tired of poker," she said. "Let's do something else. Tell me, Meredith, how long do you think you can just sit there like that, without moving, with Ira's cock in you?"

I turned and looked at her and I'm quite sure that there was a look of horror on my face.

"You've got to be kidding," I said. "The way I feel, not more than a minute or so and then I'll be in real trouble."

"Oh, feeling slightly aroused, are you?"

What the hell did she expect? If I didn't have a cock crawling up me I had her chewing on my breasts or him eating me out. Now I was sitting on Ira's cock again and Janet's wondering if I might be slightly aroused.

"You know, it's not really healthy to just sit around when you're feeling aroused. You'd better start bouncing on Ira. You don't have to do it quickly. See how long you can bounce. He'll help, won't you Ira?"

I knew it. I bloody knew it. They just wanted me to fuck Ira. They think they're so smart. Well, they're not. I was just gullible and dumb.

And horny. God was I feeling horny. I sighed and started rocking back and forth on Ira, letting his cock drag out of me and push back in. Ira let me do it my way for a while, then his hands closed around my hips. Now as I rocked he started moving, and he also started to control my movements.

I found I was no longer rocking but, rather, bouncing. I was sliding up and down Ira's cock, lifting myself up until I was almost off it and then sliding back down hard while he pushed up against me. It was becoming too much for me. I could hear myself whining slightly, a mewing sound coming from me. I was getting near a climax and I knew it.

Ira suddenly tilted and I found myself being rolled over. Then I was flat on my back and Ira was driving into me so wonderfully hard. I only lasted a couple of strikes and I was screaming and just letting it all happen, finally sagging down in a heap, Ira still hard within me.

I felt Ira withdraw, but I just stayed where I was, too spent to move. It was curiosity that brought me to life again. It slowly dawned on me that I could hear Janet squealing. I gathered my wits, opened my eyes, sat up, and looked around.

Janet was on all fours next to me, Ira kneeling behind her and fucking her so strenuously I didn't see how she could cope with it. He was really ploughing into her. Then she lifted her head and wailed and seemed to start shaking and I knew she was climaxing.

Ira had effectively reduced her to a screaming heap and she just lay gasping on the floor. Ira, on the other hand still seemed hot to trot. His erection was still sticking right out there, greeting the world.

He just sat on a chair, observing Janet and myself. I just sat on the floor and looked back, not knowing what to say or do. I was relieved when Janet finally came to.

She looked at me and smiled.

"Well," she said. "That was a good start. Sometimes, you know, Ira gets overexcited, and it's hard for me to keep up with him. I thought with you here, you could help take the edge of him. It seems to be working. I think another couple of times each and then we'll be able to wear him out.

How about we have a quick shower and then you can take another turn?"

Another turn? I shouldn't have even had the first, let alone another. Hold on. Janet had said another couple of times each. What was she expecting?

"Just how many times am I supposed to fuck your husband?" I asked.

"As often as you can, dear, but just for tonight. You'll find he'll let you pick the positions you want and he's very enthusiastic. It's just that sometimes it takes a long time to wear him down, but with two of us we'll outlast him. You were intending to spend the night here, after all."

Well, yes, but not bent over with a cock rammed up me for half the night. I wondered just how many times Ira would want to do it. I guess there was only one way to find out.

Ashson
Ashson
8,495 Followers