Strip Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers

While sitting down Nikki commented, "It's quite handful. You are lucky, Shelly."

"You also may be lucky tonight," Shelly replied with a grin.

As I sat down, I felt too awkward with my erection fully in display through my brief. I attempted to adjust its position, but that didn't improve things. I was acutely conscious of both the ladies, particularly Nikki, eyeing my erection and started shuffling the cards. Nikki asked Shelly to deal on her behalf as she took a cigarette and signalled me to light it.

I lighted her cigarette and one for me. As I gave a long drag and settled down, three cards were in front of me. I picked up one card. It was Ace of Heart. I showed the card. Both the ladies picked up one card each and showed. Shelly had 8 of Spade and Nikki had 2 of Club. My next card was Ace of Diamond and I thought my bad luck was over. Shelly had Jack of Spade and Nikki had 2 of Diamond. My next card was King of Club and I prayed that Shelly didn't have one more Spade. I was more or less sure of winning the hand, as Shelly's third card was King of Heart. But Nikki surprised us as she excitedly showed 2 of Spade.

Shelly stood up and was ready to lose the first piece of her clothes. As Nikki came close to her, she turned back to let her open the hooks at the back of the blouse.

But Nikki turned her back and said, "No, I want to take off your skirt."

I was delighted, as I would be able to guess if she waxed her pussy hair if her panty is exposed. But for some strange reason, Shelly said she would offer a 'reward' for the blouse to be taken off instead of the skirt.

"The reward would be --" she announced, "after Nikki takes off my blouse, I will let her lick my belly button."

"I seek a modification; I should be allowed to lick anywhere in the exposed part of your body, in addition to bellybutton." She said with a tone like a counsel in a courtroom.

"No objection," Shelly said and turned back again to let Nikki open the hooks at the back of her blouse. Within seconds, fair skin of Shelly's back was in full view. As she turned around, her shapely boobs looked lovely under the lacy dark blue bra. Her aureoles were clearly visible and the erect nipples almost pierced through her bra. Her skirt was just under her bellybutton and she pushed it down by about an inch. The curve of her belly, which was only partly seen above the skirt, looked awfully sexy. I felt as if I was seeing this woman in partial nudity for the first time. It was hard to think that she was married to me for fifteen years and I knew every corner of her naked body. I noticed the line of hair, which ran from her bellybutton down to her bush, had completely disappeared and the fair skin glowed. I was simply dying to know if she waxed her bush.

Nikki asked her to lie down. Shelly lay down on the carpet with her hands below her head. Her armpits were silky smooth and had a couple of lines of crease. I felt like licking the silky skin. Nikki straddled over her with her legs on two sides of Shelly's thighs. As she bent down, her kurta rode up and I could see a part of the silky cinnamon skin of her thighs. The thin fabric of her kurta was tightly stuck over her butts and her skimpy panties were clearly visible through the sheer fabric. I felt as if my cock was exploding.

Nikki started licking Shelly's neck and then moved on to her armpits. Shelly always gets very tickled & jumpy at the slightest touch at her armpits and starts laughing. If I ever tried to kiss her armpits, she immediately pushed me away. But as Nikki licked her armpits, she had no such reaction and soon started moaning & breathing heavily. As Nikki's tongue darted out of her mouth and moved like a snake on the fair skin, it looked awfully enticing. Nikki licked Shelly's cleavage for a while and then moved down along her belly. As she started swirling her tongue in her bellybutton, Shelly was visibly restless and her moans got stronger.

I realised even after fifteen years I didn't know how sensitive she was at the bellybutton. Since it was Shelly, who suggested licking of bellybutton, I was sure she knew very well what her erogenous spots were. I felt how many other such spots were there. On the whole I felt a bit stupid. I suddenly came out of my private thoughts, I noticed Shelly was moving her hips restlessly and Nikki's body also showed signs of excitement. This is the first time I was watching two women in this kind of erotic action and whole scenario looked awesome.

Finally the two women disengaged and as they settled down, both were flushed in their faces and were perspiring heavily. I felt like wiping their perspiration, but thought it would be too exciting for me to handle. So, I handed them some tissues. After wiping her face, Nikki inserted her hand through the slit under the neck of the kurta and I was excited to see her lovely cleavage. She wiped her armpits under the kurta and now I could have a glimpse of her thick hair in the armpit. Next, she inserted her hand under the kurta from the lower end and quite a bit of her thigh was exposed. As she wiped her belly under the transparent kurta, I felt like pouncing upon her and my cock was trying to tear through my brief.

By the time I noticed Shelly, she had almost finished wiping her body and was lovingly moving the tissue in her bellybutton. At this stage, I asked her how did she know the bellybutton was such a great source of pleasure for her, because I don't remember having licked her bellybutton. ("Nabhite je eto uttejona lukiye thake, tumi janle ki kore? Ami to kohono tomar nabhite jiv deini.")

She smiled and said, "Those two Sundays with my mom in the bathroom, when we both bathed in the nude, would never fade from my memory. Mom licked me all over my body and explored every corner. I enjoyed her tongue everywhere but especially felt aroused when she licked my bellybutton. Ever since then I nursed a desire to be licked at the bellybutton."

("Sei dui robibarer smriti, jokhon mar sathe bathroome nangto hoye snan korechhilam, kokhono bhulbona. Ma tokhon amar sorrier protyek konay konay jiv diye ador korechhilo. Sob jaygay bhalo lagleo, nabhite jiver chhonya amake pagol kore diyechhilo. Sei theke ami nabhite jiver chhonya paoar swapna dekhchhi.")

"But in last fifteen years, you never asked me to pleasure you there." I expressed my surprise.

With a naughty smile she said, "I wanted it from a woman, my dear husband."

I noticed Nikki was looking at Shelly with an appreciative smile. I wondered what unspoken thoughts were exchanged between these two women and asked if we should go ahead with the next hand. They both said "Of course" and Nikki asked me to deal on her behalf. As I dealt, I wondered if my bad luck would continue and I was destined to get fully stripped now.

This time, my first card was 4 of Club. Nikki had Ace of Heart and Shelly had Queen of Diamond. Nikki's next card was 10 of Diamond, Shelly had Jack of Club and I had 2 of Club. Nikki's third card was Jack of Diamond. She looked a bit hopeful but was disappointed as Shelly showed Jack of Heart. Shelly was delighted with her pair of Jacks and thought she won even when I showed 3 of Club. I broke her delight by pointing out I had all three Clubs with a run. I was happy to have broken the train of bad luck and announced I wanted to take off Nikki's kurta.

Unexpectedly, Nikki wanted her panty to be taken off and announced she would massage my back as 'reward'. I specified the massage should be after I take off her panty and she agreed. As Nikki stood up, I knelt down in front of her and watched her waist and belly closely through the sheer fabric. I placed my hands on her legs under the hem of her kurta and slowly moved up along her silky smooth thighs. As I was getting close to her panty I felt breathless in excitement and as my hands were at the sides of the crotch of her panty, I couldn't believe my hands were touching streaks of hair peeking out of the sides. I wanted to delay the pleasure of touching her fur and moved my hands over her waist, belly and lower back. I again found her pubes peeking out of the waistband of her panty and my heart pounded like a hammer.

Finally, I pushed my fingers through the waistband and felt a rich furriness. I pulled the panty down very slowly, millimetre by millimetre and relished the increasing richness of the fur under my fingers. As the panty went lower & lower, I was awed at the wetness of the hair. With a lot of will power I resisted the temptation to dig my fingers into the source of wetness and finally pulled the panty down to her ankles. Now a large black triangular patch was clearly visible through the thin fabric.

As I took the panty in my hand and noticed its wetness, Shelly came up to me and snatched it. She examined the crotch and turned it around. She took out a couple of pieces of curly hair, which were stuck in the fabric and blew them away in the air with a naughty smile. She deeply smelled the crotch and said, "mmmm". She threw the panty to me and I dug my nose into the wet crotch. Wow! What an intoxicating smell it was! It was a mixture of her perfume, perspiration and an overwhelming aroma of her erotic juice.

As I was folding the panty, Shelly said, "She can't wear it anymore. Put it in the cloth basket for washing. She has to go home tomorrow without any panty." ("Ota o ar porte parbena. Otake kachhar jonyo phele dao. Kal oke panty chharai bari jete hobe.")

Nikki looked slightly embarrassed at all these and asked me to lie down on the carpet on my stomach. As I was lowering my body on the carpet, I adjusted my shaft under the brief.

Shelly noticed the movements of my hands and told Nikki, "See how horny you have made this man."

Nikki was standing by my side and said with an embarrassed smile, "Why me alone? You have contributed to his horniness too."

Nikki lifted the hem of her kurta up to her mid thigh and straddled over my hips, with her legs on two sides. As she lowered herself on my hips, I felt the touch of her fur and the naked skin of her butts on my thighs & the lower end of my butts. I closed my thighs to get the full impact of her touch. It was such an awesome feeling; I was unable to believe it was real. She started massaging my shoulders and then moved downwards along the spine. Suddenly, she lifted her ass and I thought the massage was over. But within seconds, her ass & crotch was on my lower back, this time with much closer touch.

I heard Shelly saying, "Hey, what are you up to?"

Nikki replied, "Just wait & watch."

She rested her hands on the floor and I could listen to her heavy breathing. Now I felt Nikki's crotch moving on my back, slowly but with a lot of pressure. She was grinding her crotch on my back and sliding up my spine. Wow! I was simply carried away with the soft & furry touch of her completely wet pussy. Once in Bangkok a girl massaged me with her naked body, which was very exciting. But compared to this, the Bangkok massage was child's play. After a while Nikki lowered her full body on my back. She pressed her boobs on my back and gave me a very wet kiss on my neck. She licked my ears too and I was simply dying out of pleasure. By the time it was over, I was having difficulty in controlling my hard on.

As I sat up, I realised my back was wet and Shelly noticed it. She said, "Both of you need some wiping" and wiped my back with tissues.

She looked at Nikki, who had some wet spots on her kurta & was still breathing a bit heavily and said, "Shall I wipe your wetness down there?" ("Ami ki nicher bheja jaygata muche debo?")

Nikki said, "There would be lot of wetness later and you will get more opportunity. This time, I may not be able to take it." ("Aro onekbar bhijbe, tokhon onek sujog pabe muchhbar. Ekhon ami ota thik nite parbona.")

But Shelly wasn't in a mood to relent and said, "You are capable of taking much more than this." ("Tumi er theke onek beshi nite parbe.") and went close to her with a bunch of tissues.

She made Nikki turn her back towards me and knelt down in front of her. As she started wiping Nikki's pussy by putting her hands up inside her kurta, I felt a bit left out and jealous of the privacy these two women were trying to build around them. Shelly took quite a bit of time and after sometime started giggling.

"The more I am trying to wipe the spot dry, the more it is getting wet!" she said and laughed her head off. ("Jaygata jotoi muchhe shukno korar chesta korchhi, totoi ota bhije jachchhe!"

Nikki now pulled her up and said, "Enough of naughtiness. Now let me see how wet you are." ("Onek dushtumi hoyechhe. Ekhon dekhi tumi kotota bhijechho,")

Nikki knelt down and tried to lift her skirt, but Shelly didn't allow her. As they finally settled down in their own places, I wondered why Shelly was so resistant to allowing Nikki to touch her pussy. After all, she had her panty on. My curiosity about her pussy grew stronger. I realised, I was more curious about my wife's erotic spot than even the first night after our marriage.

After dealing the cards, I was again scared of losing my brief and getting naked first. In my eagerness I looked at all my cards and my heart sank as I had 2 of Heart, 3 of Club and 5 of Diamond. Without waiting for others to show their cards, I packed. I watched the two women showing their card and eagerly waited to know which one would get me naked. Shelly's first card was 6 of Diamond matched by Nikki's 6 of Spade. Shelly's second card 9 of Diamond was again matched by Nikki's 9 of Spade. As the game turned very interesting, Nikki's third card came first and it was a Jack of Heart. Shelly looked at her third card and announced, "It's a Jack also." From her expression it was not possible to decipher which Jack it was. Keeping us in suspense, Shelly took my cigarette and gave a long drag. She blew her smoke on my face and showed her Jack of Spade. She proudly said, "I am the woman, who's going to strip you naked, my dear husband." ("Amar priyo swami debota, ami sei nari je tomake nangto korbe.")

She made her win so dramatic I was no longer scared of the ignominy of getting naked first. Rather I loved the idea of getting stripped by my wife. I stood up and Shelly knelt in front of me. She made no attempt to do any thing with my brief and started with loving kisses on my knees. She licked all the way up on my right thigh and then repeated the journey of her tongue on my left thigh. The strong sensation made my knees extremely week. She next planted a kiss on my bellybutton and lowering her mouth, held the waistband of my brief in her teeth. She pulled the brief down very slowly exposing my rock hard cock from the base, millimetre by millimetre.

When my cock was half exposed, she removed her mouth and panted for a while. Looking at Nikki, she said, "See, how thick it is. Guess what's the diameter." ("Dekhchho, kemon mota. Boloto koto inchi.")

Nikki looked pretty excited and said, "Pretty mouthful. Two inches?"

"No, a little less" she said and again held the waistband with her teeth. Now she pulled it down in one stroke and the hard shaft hit her face as it sprang open. She moved her face a bit and let it fully in the open. It stood almost horizontal and I felt damn proud of it.

She held it in her hand and asked Nikki, "You like it? Guess how long it is." ("Kemon dekhechho? Boloto kotota lamba?")

"It's larger than I thought. About seven inches?" Nikki said. ("Ja bhebechhilam tar theke boro. Sat inchi hobe?")

"No, about a quarter of an inch less." Shelly was precise.

"Come, have a closer look and welcome it."

Nikki crawled up close to me as Shelly held on to my cock as an object of demonstration. As Nikki closely watched the shaft, Shelly told her to touch & feel it. Nikki ran her finger over it and felt the veins. She took the balls in her hand and felt it with a light squeeze. I was feeling a strong sensation as Nikki's hands moved over my cock & balls. Shelly pulled open the foreskin and as the pink head came out she gave a light kiss. Nikki watched the head closely and I noticed wetness at the hole at the tip. Nikki finally gave a loving kiss on my cock and went back to her place. I felt a bit relieved, as I was apprehensive of the fondling going on too long. I was scared of ejaculating too soon as I this new excitement was playing havoc on me.

As I sat down, I felt very awkward. While I sat down Indian style, my cock was prominently jutting out. No way I could hide it and both the women, particularly Nikki kept on looking at it. I had no other option but to ignore it and asked them to start the next hand. Shelly dealt the cards. I picked up my first card and it was a 10 of Spade. Shelly had King of Diamond and Nikki had Ace of Diamond. My next card was 10 of Heart and my hopes revived a bit. But my heart sank again as Shelly's card was King of Spade and Nikki had 6 of Diamond. As I delayed looking at my third card, Shelly hurriedly showed her third card and it was 6 of Spade. Nikki showed Ace of Heart with a winning smile. I was now sure I was the loser and reluctantly opened my third card. Wow! It was a 10 of club! I couldn't believe I had a trio and won.

I stood up proudly and announced my desire to take off from Shelly not her skirt but her panty. This was the result of my extreme eagerness to touch Shelly's pussy. But Shelly offered her bra instead. I was now sure she was keen to hide the condition of her pussy as long as she could. I wondered what the 'reward' would be. I guessed she would offer to suck my cock. I was not very keen on that; I rather preferred the first suck comes from Nikki.

Shelly announced, "The 'reward' would be a massage of the whole body with my boobs."

I was startled at the novelty of the idea and asked Shelly to come close to me. Both of us stood facing each other and with my arms around her back I unclasped the hook of her lacy black bra. I bent forward and kissed her cleavage. I ran my tongue along the cleavage and pushed the bra down. My tongue was aggressive enough to slide down the bra, as Shelly helped by moving the straps of the bra with her thumbs. As the bra fell off Shelly's lovely boobs came into view. She had modest sag in her 34B boobs, which had conical shape. Her brown aureoles were in contrast with her very fair skin and her nipples were fully erect. I felt like sucking them, but stopped at giving a short lick all over her boobs.

As I stepped away letting Nikki to have a look, she came closer and fondly ran her fingers over the boobs. She gave a light stroke on the boobs and the mounds moved very slightly, showing their firmness. Shelly now asked me to lie down on my stomach and I gently obeyed. As I did so, I held my cock down so that I could comfortably press it down on the carpet. I felt Shelly's skirt on my hips as she straddled me and soon felt her boobs on my back. As the boobs were pressed hard on my back, the balls of flesh felt both soft and firm. The nipples were so hard, I could feel them on my skin. The sensation was out of this world, as the boobs moved all over my back, from the shoulders to the waist. There was a short pause after the boobs reached my waist, when her skirt covered hips were on my lower legs.

At the next stage, sensation grew stronger as her boobs traversed over my butts, pressing those with lot of pleasure. By now I could hear Shelly's heavy breathing & light moaning. As the boobs were on my crack, I could feel her fingers parting my butt cheeks and now her one nipple was in my crack & the other boob on my thigh, moving up & down. It's hard to describe the tingling sensation that I had. After repeating the process with her other nipple, she slowly slipped out of my crack. She brought my thighs together and ran her boobs along the hairy skin.

Shelly said she was over with the back and asked me to turn over. As I did so, my cock jutted out like a torpedo out of my crotch. Nikki was standing by my side and watching and I could see her naked thighs as I looked through the bottom of her kurta. As she moved a little, I had a glance of her dark hair and my cock twitched. Shelly straddled me and rested her hips just above my crotch. She carefully kept her hips & bottom of her crotch covered with her skirt and I couldn't feel her pussy at all through the thick fabric. As the front of her skirt rode high, I could see her creamy thighs, but her panty was out of sight. Her hips pressed the base of my cock and it took almost a horizontal position.

rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers