Strip Teases

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was an appropriate term for another kind of party – not a bachelorette turned orgy. An orgy that would apparently end with Scarlett tit-fucking me to orgasm.

I'd done this with Kat – one of the few who could make a Scarlett Johansson tit-fucking tamer by comparison. However, Kat had me fuck and cum in her mouth, which she obviously told Scarlett about. Perhaps this would end different.

Scarlett didn't object when I pushed my hips up to fuck her chest. She rubbed my cock in unison and brought it to the full brink. She even stuck her tongue out to briefly lick the head – probably only briefly because of where it just was. Yet when she licked her lips afterwards and got them ready for my load, I was ready too.

But after a few more thrusts, Scarlett took my shaft out of her chest and aimed the head at it. My first several spurts coated her ample breasts, then she aimed the last few at her open mouth. I fought off fatigue and overwhelming relief to see my cum settle into Scarlett's glorious mouth, and on her glorious tits.

I gave the future bride her last big single show – for the immediate future, anyway. I even went with her letting Natalie and Kat taste and eat her too, without poking any holes in it. So I deserved a brief rest, with all those filthy images dancing in my brain.

I saw them dance for a few moments before falling asleep, but they came back to life before I knew it. The sensations even felt vivid as well, as I felt my cock getting fondled again. Yet I had imagined fucking Scarlett on her back at the time....this felt more like a mouth on me.

Then I woke up. First I woke to a sleeping Scarlett on my right side. Then I got a glance at a naked, wide awake Kat on my left. Finally, Natalie revealed herself as the cock-sucking source I was looking for.

"We were too busy with Scarlett earlier. I mean, it was her show and her ideas," Natalie defended once she stopped sucking me. "But we owe you a last round before we all go. And if she doesn't wanna wake up for it....well, she had her chance."

"And we had ours. We just forgot a few things the first time," Kat stated. "Nat, you were remembering?"

Natalie took that as a message to suck me off again. Before I could go back to enjoying it, Kat took care of something she forgot before – kissing me. With Kat's mouth on my lips and Natalie's on my cock all at once, I thought maybe last night could be topped before my next life after all. If this was in the morning. Or whenever.

I tried to get a peek at Natalie's work while kissing Kat, though it was easier after Kat broke away. Natalie bobbed down my shaft, then went up and gave my head several small kisses. Once she swallowed me down again, she looked almost serene – as if it wasn't overwhelming enough to see her face filled with my cock.

"Come on, pal. She's got two more things to work on, and so do you," Kat snapped me out of it. She sat up along with me, then helped guide my face to her chest, smothering myself in it at last. Both my hands cupped her breasts and fed them to me – and then I realized what Kat's last comment really meant.

Natalie's mouth went down to my two balls as mine stayed on Kat's two tits. Of course, Natalie could take both my balls in at once, while my mouth could barely get around one areola. Still, I persevered and glided my tongue to Kat's cleavage, yet I removed my right hand and put it on Natalie's head instead.

Kat used her own hand to cup her free tit for me, as my mouth kept going back and forth on them. Natalie returned to my cock while I threaded my fingers in her brown hair, holding on as she bobbled on me. I held onto Kat's chest as I sucked her tit in tune with Natalie sucking me, but I felt Natalie going off first.

"Two more things and then I can go," Natalie announced, then pushed me on my back again. She kept her hands on my chest as she climbed on me and sank herself on my wet erection. After she settled herself down, she started rocking me – but Kat gave me little time to watch.

Kat climbed onto my upper chest, putting her pussy right up to my mouth. Despite getting a full view of Kat, I could no longer see Natalie – and she was a lighter ride on my body than Kat was. On the other hand, I had the benefit of seeing Kat's body straddling me, and the chance to feel her up even more.

My hands went down to her meaty behind while my tongue went to work on her pussy. I ate her out and tried to fuck Natalie all at once, although both women were riding me well enough. Kat gyrated herself on my mouth and started bouncing, yet I could only feel Natalie's efforts.

However, I saw two small hands go onto Kat's shoulders, then saw Kat's face turn around. Natalie's face came into view and collided right into Kat's, as they kissed each other while fucking themselves on me. I was inspired to hold Kat's curvaceous ass tighter and push deeper into Natalie, reminding them I was still there.

"Oh....come on, at least help me keep it down," Natalie groaned after Kat stopped kissing her.

"I thought I was," Kat commented, kissing her again to muffle her sounds. This let me nibble and suckle Kat's pussy without worrying about waking Scarlett – though Kat still sounded formidable against Natalie's lips.

"Okay, fine," Natalie said when Kat was done, then she looked down at me. "Take care of Kat. Get her going and I'll take care of me. Then I'll take care of all of you."

Natalie draped her arms around Kat's shoulders and rode herself on me – and apparently I wasn't supposed to help. However, what I could do was eat Kat out like I ate Natalie. So I squeezed her ass once more, then put my hands on her pussy and started licking and pulling.

"Oh, fucking fuck me," Kat moaned once I put my fingers in. I got them wet and then put my hands on her boobs, rubbing her own juices onto them. I held onto them while my tongue and teeth worked her opening, and my moans from Natalie's fucking vibrated onto Kat.

"Don't cum yet, both of you," Natalie ordered. "I'm gonna cum first....then Kat, then you. Just make me cum first and get Kat ready...."

That was a slightly mixed message, since she was making herself cum. But as she tightened on me and rode me harder, I realized that helping might push me over the edge too soon. As such, I spent all my will power munching on Kat, while my hands went down her curves and rested between her legs.

"Fuck, make her cum....make her leave all that cum on your cock...." Kat urged, then Natalie clenched herself and started to make it happen.

I moaned on Kat and wrapped my arms around her waist while teasing her clit. Kat fucked herself on my tongue, nearly distracting me as Natalie finished cumming. But it was harder to ignore her climbing off me and leaving my cock free – especially when Kat got off me too.

Natalie was rolled over at the edge of the bed, as Kat merely moved back a few inches. Now Kat was straddling my waist and sliding down my cock – a cock lubed up with Natalie's cum.

Her cum mixed with Kat's juices as Kat fucked me, and the thought of it got us both pretty hot. Yet Natalie didn't want me to get too hot before Kat did – so I barely remembered. Therefore, I thrusted up into her only every few seconds.

Natalie recovered in time to roll back over to us, then she placed a finger on Kat's filled pussy. She frigged it and then licked her finger up, covered with a mix of both her and Kat. Yet Kat would have the dominant flavor soon enough, at this rate.

Kat grabbed her double D's and fondled herself over the edge, as I could only hold her hips and try not to go with her. "Oh, this was worth the wait!" Kat cheered.

"Uh huh," I said while straining to hold in all in. "Oh, come on.....cum, you....curvy cupcake Goddess," I spat out – so I had some brain power left.

"Oh, that's good," Kat praised. "But not funny enough to make me....hold....fuck!"

Somehow, someway, I survived a second sexy celebrity cumming all over my cock. But two had to be my limit.

When she was done, Kat got off me and found a free space on the bed. This meant it was Natalie's turn to come to me.

My cock was still full, erect and wet, coated with Kat's cum and perhaps a bit of Natalie's. "Now I get to taste all three of us," she declared. And taste she did.

Her mouth got back on me and licked me clean, in a slow, torturous manner. Any other way might have made me go, but Natalie gave me a loving treatment. Her mouth and tongue went up and down on my shaft, as her eyes gazed lustfully onto mine.

She looked like a cock-sucking angel, with her lips slowly caressing me and her tongue sliding over my head. Once she popped off, her tongue stayed on my slit and teased it along, then her lips took my head back in. As she hypnotized me, Kat came back and put herself next to Natalie.

I only really noticed when Kat went down to suck my balls, churning them with her own tongue. But Natalie's tongue and lips did even more with the rest of my erection. Finally, she sucked and hummed as hard as she could over most of my junk, keeping her tongue on my underside.

As I felt myself tipping over, Natalie licked me up like a lollypop while Kat kept her tongue on my sack. Finally, Natalie put her lips on my tip and softly said, "Cum for us. Cum for me."

For her, I released my first big spurt all over her lips, before she could put the rest of her mouth on there. The explosion made me arch my hips up as I laid back on the bed, trying to handle the pressure. At one moment, I thought I could see a waking Scarlett next to me, but I couldn't trust my eyesight right now.

I felt Kat come off my depleted balls and lick the rest of me as I finished. I vaguely heard kissing sounds, but I was too drained to look up. Yet I did roll my head over to my right – where I confirmed that Scarlett was awake and watching now.

"Fun after party," Scarlett said, sounding extra husky and sexy after everything.

I tried to get out an "Uh huh," at least, but I was too husky and exhausted myself. Yet Scarlett still leaned over to kiss me as I started falling asleep.

A kiss that put me to sleep instead of waking me up....well, why not? At least this was a hell of a feeling to take me to dream land – along with the other ones.

But this last taste of Scarlett's lips would have to linger longer than that. Especially when I woke up again and saw that all three ladies were gone.

Once my legs felt stable enough, I got up and looked around, then saw a note on the dresser. I went over and saw the message, "Bask in the glory of a great show. At least until check out time at noon. Scarlett, Nat and Kat."

The nearby clock read that it was 10:30 am. 90 minutes to stay in the bed where three gorgeous actresses drained me.

Well, I could probably drain myself from the memories about 1 1/2 more times. For old times sake.