Stripper Spice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his words I just stroked my meat faster. He told Kelly to pull her panties to the side and stick his cock in her if she wanted it. Kelly did as he said and took hold of his dick and guided it towards her slippery cunt. He eyes grew wide as the big head entered her tight love tunnel. She worked it in slowly at first until she was stretched and used to the size.

This guy's huge cock was soon rocking her. She was wailing with pleasure.

"Oh fuck me. Fuck me with that big cock. Oh god it feels so good to be filled with cock!"

The faster she fucked him the faster I stroked my cock. The sight of my beautiful wife being fucked by this stripper sent me over the edge. I blew my load all over the floor as he pounded away and my wife screamed with pleasure. The stripper also began to moan and I knew it wouldn't be long before he was blowing his load as well. With one final thrust he sent his seed deep into the areas of my wife's cunt that I was never able to find.

After it was all over he pulled up his thong and my wife pulled her skirt back down over her hips. I cleaned myself up as well, and the guy came up to me and gave me my fifty dollars back.

"I should pay you money sir. That was the best piece of ass I've had in a while. She sure has a tight little pussy. I don't think it'll feel that tight to your little dick anymore though. Bring her back in anytime you want to watch me fuck her again." He turned, blew a kiss, winked at my wife and left the room. Kelly and I left the room immediately and headed for the car. I think we were both in shock about what had just happened back there. We sat speechless as we drove the car home. Once we got there Kelly tried to console me.

"Jim I don't know what just happened. I just lost control. Why didn't you stop me?"

"I was as stunned as you Kelly. You didn't look like you were too interested in me stopping you. You seemed to love that guy's cock!"

"I just couldn't help myself. You seemed to enjoy it too. I saw you stroking yourself while you watched. Are you happy now? Is this the kind of spice you were looking for in our sex life? Does this make you happy?"

"I must admit Kelly it did turn me on. I never thought watching you get fucked by another guy would turn me on, but it did. Are you mad at me for this?"

"I'm not angry Jim. To be honest with you I'm hornier now than I have ever been in my life! Why don't we head to the bedroom?"

We both mad a dash for the bedroom at once. We could hardly get our clothes off before we were all over each other. Kelly's panties almost stuck to her because of all the cum the stripper had deposited into her pussy. He was right her pussy was stretched, but I did manage to make her cum several times. I guess since she wasn't as tight it made it a little less sensitive for me and I had some good staying power. I did have some intense orgasms every time she yelled out how much she loved his big cock and how it felt so good in her little tight pussy.

Needless to say Kelly and I are regulars at the strip club now. I have watched many of the male strippers fuck my wife. I have even got to watch Kelly and my favorite little black girl make out several times as well as join in. I was searching for a little spice in the bedroom, and what I found was that and then some. Kelly is an absolute nympho now, and even though she has had many different and bigger cocks than mine, we still love each other very much and have a wonderful relationship. Not to mention a great sex life!

12