Strippers Are People Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once while we talked I told her that everything she's ever said to me has touched my heart. I said that I knew most of it was from Heather, trying to keep her customer interested, but that some of it was from Jennifer's heart, and that was the part that had real meaning for me, the part that I appreciated. She had told me her real name several months before. I told her that I had thought about one particular passage in the song "Running". "Be, be the one I need, be the one I trust most, don't stop inspiring me." I explained that I knew I'd be very foolish to think I could ever be the one she needs, but that I hoped I could someday earn her trust, and that I didn't intend to ever stop inspiring her. As I was leaving the club that day, she told me that every time she saw me, I always said the nicest things to her that made her feel good, then she said "that's why I love you" as I was walking away.

One day in January, near my birthday, it snowed. It snowed a lot that morning, and I had to use my 4WD to get up there. It was so bad I decided to not try to get home, and stopped by a motel and got a room for that night. During the winter, I always carry a bag with a change of clothes and some essentials, in case I get snowbound. I left my stuff in the room, and I had some time, so I stopped by the club before work. I told Heather where I was spending the night, and she said that she and Angel would have a really rough time getting home that night, that they might stay with a girlfriend there in town. Heather and I just talked that day, and I went on to work.

After work, I found way over a foot of snow on the ground, and had a rough time getting to the hotel. It was one of the nicer hotel chains, and I looked forward to getting cozy and warm in my room's king size bed. I slid the key card into my door on the third floor and opened it, resigned to a night alone with the porn channel. Before I could close the door, Heather was standing in front of me, wearing a slinky black silky lace nightgown, and I noticed the glow from candles in the room.

While I stood there totally dumfounded, she said softly,"I hope you don't mind, but Angel and I couldn't find a place to stay tonight, and we sweet talked the desk clerk into letting us into your room."

My heart pounded in my chest as she took my hand, leading me into the room. I was still unable to speak, and gazed around in disbelief. Angel was there, also in a nightgown, hers white lace. Both girls were barefoot, and there must have been two dozen candles spread throughout the room, on the dresser, the TV cabinet, the table, and in the bathroom on the counter.

Angel walked over to me, and quietly said "Why don't you just take it easy, and let us take care of you for a while?" as she handed me a glass of champagne. "We brought this especially for you, to help you relax", Angel said, and then she knelt in front of me and began to untie my shoes.

Heather leaned over to whisper in my ear, "You have been so nice to me, will you let me and my friend pay you back, please?" as she began to remove my coat.

She hung up my coat while Angel finished untying my shoes. While Heather started to unbutton my shirt, Angel prompted me to lift each foot and pulled my shoes off. Heather pulled my shirt over my shoulders while Angel reached up to unbutton my jeans, and slid the zipper down.

I finished the glass of champagne very quickly, not wanting to spill any.

Heather again whispered in my ear, "We plan to make this night the most pleasurable night of your life, unless you stop us. You don't want us to stop, do you?", she cooed.

I finally found my voice as Angel's fingers brushed over my cock while she lowered the zipper of my jeans, "No, I don't want you to stop," I said. "I think you're doing a great job, and I think you should both just go ahead and do anything you want!", putting a great amount of emphasis on the last three words.

I smiled, and Heather put her arms around me and hugged me, while Angel was slipping my jeans down. Then Heather pulled my t shirt over my head while Angel raised each foot to remove my jeans and socks.

I stood before these two angelic creatures in only by boxers and together, they said, "now we've got you where we want you," both smiling broadly. Together, they turned me to lie back on the single king sized bed, and patted a spot in the middle.

"Lie back right here, and we'll make you a very happy man!", Angel said, as Heather laid a pillow under my head. The two girls climbed on the bed, on either side of me, and snuggled up to me, both planting kisses on my cheeks. They continued to kiss me, both approaching my lips at the same time, kissing each other right above my face, then taking turns, one kissing my lips while the other would kiss my cheek and forehead. They both moved down onto my neck, and then rained kisses on my shoulders and upper chest.

At the same time, both girls homed in on my nipples. They clamped their lips on each nipple, sucking and kissing, flicking their tongues over them. I let out a moan, arching up off the bed, and they both raised up, looking at each other, Heather saying, "I think we found something he likes, let's get busy!"

They both bent back down and claimed a nipple between their lips. As they drove me crazy with their lips and tongues on my nipples, I felt two hands slowly inching down my belly, lower and lower, fingers pushing their way under the waistband of my boxers. I felt two sets of fingers slipping through my pubic hair, then two hand together wrapping fingers around my now hard cock.

Heather moved up to kiss me on the lips again, and Angel continued to stroke my cock as she nibbled at my nipples. Heather whispered to me," I told her she could suck your cock, she loves to swallow cum, do you mind if I let her have it first?" She smiled, teasingly.

I answered, "I don't mind at all, but I'd love to make you cum on my tongue, may I have the honor?"

"I would love that," she answered. Heather then nodded the ok to Angel, as she swung her leg over me and settled her firm ass on my chest.

Angel moved to the foot of the bed and began to peel my boxers down, as I lifted my hips to assist. She then climbed up to kneel between my legs, in a position to give me a proper blow job. Heather was settled high on my chest, her thighs straddling my head, knees bent, feet curled under my arms.

I first felt liquid warmth engulf the head of my cock as Angel took it between her lips. It felt very wet as she let saliva out from between her lips. She then slid her mouth down over my cock, sucking it into her throat, all the way to the base in one movement. My eyes flew open wide and Heather laughed at my look.

She began to slide her pussy toward my mouth as I bent my head toward her warm wet core. She made contact with my lips and I thrust my tongue out to lick her slit from bottom to top. I sucked her pussy lips between mine and let my tongue slide over them, then took another broad stroke over her pussy. My tongue found her clit and I sucked it in between my lips, my tongue drumming back and forth over the tip of it.

At the same time, Angel was alternately sucking me deep into her throat, then out till her lips only held the tip, then deep inside once again. While she was doing this, she had both hands on my chest, rubbing her fingers over both my nipples, kneading and pinching gently.

Heather was squealing in delight as I sucked her clit, her hands planted on the wall above the bed, her strong thighs holding her pussy in just the right place for maximum contact with my tongue.

Heather began to pant, crying out,"OH my GOD!! I'm going to cum!" I switched to thrust my tongue deep inside her pussy, flicking back and forth, up and down, as I felt my own orgasm approaching quickly.

I was unable to give Angel any warning at all, I could only mumble into Heather's pussy, as my hips began to thrust upward, Angel keeping her mouth firmly around my cock. Heather began to tremble in orgasm, as my cock shot load after load into Angel's waiting mouth. Angel firmly sucked and swallowed my load as my tongue rapidly licked Heather's cum out of her pussy.

I felt Angel moving, and the next thing I knew, I could feel her thighs straddle me and the hot wetness of her pussy was engulfing my cock. My cock, which amazingly was still hard. "How the hell can that be?" I thought. My eyes flew open to find Heather grinning down at me as I licked her pussy.

"It was the champagne, we put Viagra in the champagne, you don't mind, do you?" she asked, smiling widely.

"Not at all, you gorgeous vixens, you!" I said, as I moved my hands up to pinch both Heather's nipples while I licked her very wet pussy. Angel was settling into a slow rythm on my cock, and reached around to caress Heather's nipples, so I moved my hands around Heather to clamp onto Angel's wonderful tits while she made love to my cock.

Heather ground herself against my chin and mouth, as Angel rode my cock, and I pinched Angels nipples. At that, Angel moaned lowdly, "I'm cumming! Oh my GOD, I'm cumming" and she let herself down fully on my cock and I felt her spasms clamping down on me.


At the same time, Heather yelled out, "Me too, I'm cumming again!" and pressed her mound even harder against my mouth as I again found her clit and sucked it between my lips.

I just quietly laid back and shot my load into Angel's hot pussy, since the spasms had triggered me once more. I wasn't in much of a position to let anybody know, and I figured they were both pretty much otherwise engaged anyway.

After what seemed like several minutes of Angel's pussy throbbing on my cock and Heather's pussy pulsating around my tongue, both girls collapsed, and once again snuggled into me on both sides. I pulled the covers over all of us and we drifted off to sleep, all snug and warm.

I woke up not an hour later in the middle of the night, and felt warmth on my cock. Angel was sleeping soundly on my right, and I raised the covers to find Heather's big brown eyes looking up at me, her mouth filled with my cock. My cock, which, amazingly was still hard! I reached down, pulling her up to me, and wrapped my arms around her as we kissed.

Heather snuggled into my neck and whispered into my ear, "Please make love to me now, please? I need to know what it's like to really be made love to. Will you please make love to me?" I felt the wetness of her tears on my cheek and my heart melted.

I held her in my arms and rolled us over, her lying flat on her back, and held myself above her. I whispered to her, "I promise to make this an experience you'll never forget."

We kissed, as if we were lovers kissing for the very first time. Soft, tentative, inviting kisses, gentle and sweet and warm. She wrapped her legs around me, clamping her ankles together behind by legs, lifting herself up, searching for my hardness. I reached for her hands, intertwining our fingers, pressing her arms against the bed as my cock found her special warmth and slowly slipped inside her. Very slowly, a fraction of an inch at a time, I slid into the wet heat of her. She sighed against my lips as she felt it, I committed each moment to memory as my cock filled her.

We rocked together, slowly and softly, joined not only physically, but emotionally, as all lovers thoughout time have been joined in the timeless rythm of lovemaking. Our eyes locked together in the soft light filtering through the heavy curtains, and I could see the glistening tears welling up in her eyes as we softly and gently made love into the night. I cried, my tears falling onto her face. We both knew.

I woke up alone, sunlight streaming through the gaps around the curtains. The room was empty, everything they had brought, they had taken with them. I went to work that day without stopping by the club. I haven't been back since.

I went home that night after work and actually talked to my wife. I told her how much she means to me, and how much I love her. I told her that I'm not willing to live the way we have been, for the rest of my life, and that I wanted us to get along and stay together.

We had a tearful reunion, we agreed to try to make our marriage work. And it did work, we are happier now than ever before. Now I have to live with the knowledge of what happened, and it must remain locked deep inside. It's a secret that will go with me to my grave. If somehow my wife ever found out, it would devastate her. I don't want that to happen, and I don't want to ever hurt her.

Looking back on the experience, Heather and I both knew that we were falling in love, and that it could never work. We both knew that I could never become part of her life, nor could she become part of mine. We enjoyed the moment, but we both knew the future was not there for us. It was a mistake for me to look for intimacy at the club. It was a mistake for her to allow a customer to touch her heart. She gave me a wonderful parting gift. She once told me about her favorite movie. "Eye of the Beholder", and how the song at the end of it always made her cry. The song is "I Wish You Love" by Chrissie Hynde.

Heather and I were driven by a need that is as primal and deep as the need for nutrition and shelter, and we learned that we could never satisfy that need in each other.

I've learned several things from all this.

I've learned that no matter how hard you try, you can never find happiness in someone else. you have to find it inside yourself, in your own family, and in what you already have. Maybe someone else can help you find it, or help you learn where to look, but it's up to you to find happiness within yourself.

I've also learned the value of family, and the power of friendship. Heather and I had a powerful friendship, filled with love and understanding. It changed my life forever.

A long time ago, I gave her a list of 'things I'll never forget', things like "The way you always lit up when you saw me" and "those whisper soft, 'almost' kisses" and "the 'almost' tears when we talked about Alec" (her brother)

I will never forget her.

Thank you for reading, and please vote. remember that 5's are nice.

I hope I've left you with a smile, or at least a thoughtful tear.

12