Stroking Midnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god," I gasped, feeing a wave of heat flame through me. I partially sat up in a heady daze, and seeing his long hard cock I immediately put my hands on it. I stroked his shaft with excitement. "You know what I want. Just fuck me. Fuck me hard and fill me with your cum. I can't wait any longer."

"Mmm... you really want me to soak that pussy with cum, don't you."

"Fuck yes!"

I pushed him back into the office chair and straddled him, uncertain of how much time had passed, or whether Ryan might have been looking for me by then. I lowered myself down onto his hard shaft, watching as each inch sank into my swollen cunt. He gripped my hips as my stilettos hit the floor and I began to ride him, impaled on his cock. We built a rhythm between us that became more frenetic and intense as he moaned and I muttered obscenities, urged on by the excitement of the moment.

"I want to feel your cum inside me," I gasped.

"Oh yeah?" he murmured, kissing me roughly. "You want me to fill that tight little pussy?"

"Uhhh... yes."

He lifted me off his lap and spun my around, pushing me forward onto the desk. I groaned and instinctively pushed my ass out towards him. I felt him sink his cock into my pussy once again, and I sighed with pleasure. Unrestrained now, he set about fucking me hard, thrusting into me with fast, deliberate strokes. I could hear the wet sounds of our sex as his hips slapped against my ass.

"That's it, don't stop." I begged him.

Ho moaned and grabbed a handful of my long blond hair. "You like that, don't you," he murmured. "You like teaching your boyfriend a lesson by becoming my slut."

His thrusts increased, and my pussy quivered around his shaft, dripping wet from his assault. He held me tight by the back of my hair as I clawed against the desk, urging him on until I felt his body tense and with one last deep thrust I felt the long hot spurts of cum fill my depths. He collapsed against my back momentarily as we lay there together, catching our breath.

"That was perfect," I whispered. "Absolutely perfect."

Slowly he withdrew his semi-hard cock from my dripping pussy. I turned to Chase and kissed him, both of us laughing softly at the madness of the situation at hand. With a wink I sank to my knees and slid his wet shaft into my mouth. His cock was slick with our juices and I licked every drop off of him, as he sat back in the office chair.

"This is turning into a hell of a dirty New Year, " he admitted with a grin, running his hands through my hair playfully, as he watched me suck all our juices off his cock.

Finally I smiled and stood up. "Oh, it's going to be a very dirty New Year," I agreed.

Chase watched me as I retrieved my pink thong from where it still hung around my ankle like a lace bracelet. I slid it up over my bare thighs until it was nestled against my swollen pussy, still filled with his cum. I felt the fabric soak deliciously, reminding me of what had just transpired.

"I have to get back," I said reluctantly.

He smiled. "Until we meet again then Erica."

I just grinned back at him and winked.

Carefully I opened the door to the office and checked the corridor. I found it almost empty, aside from a few drunken partygoers who had snuck away to make calls on their cell phones in the quieter hallway. I went to the bathroom first to freshen up my makeup and fix my hair, and then quickly made my way back out to the main bar.

I could still taste the bartender's cum on my lips as I walked back to Ryan. My hair was still messier than it had been earlier that night, and my face was flushed, but luckily my boyfriend seemed too distracted to notice.

"Darling." I said, leaning in to kiss Ryan with my cum stained lips. With him not knowing where my mouth had just been, I enjoyed sliding my dirty little tongue into his. When we parted, he grinned at me, obviously still oblivious.

"You're feeling pretty frisky tonight, huh."

"Mmm hmm...." I admitted with a grin. "It's a New Year and a new Erica. In fact, when we get home, I have a little surprise for you."

He laughed teasingly. "Oh really? You're kind of drunk already. Are you sure you're going to be able to go the distance tonight? I mean, I don't really want to leave the party just yet."

"Oh, I figured you'd want to stay until closing time," I said with an indulgent smile. "And don't worry about me. I have all the energy I'll need for tonight."

Indeed, I was on a kind of sexual high until the bar closed. I drank champagne, I danced, and I celebrated the confidence in the decisions I'd made since the stroke of midnight. I discreetly winked at Chase as Ryan was helping me with my coat at the end of the night, as the crowds drifted out of the bar.

When we got home, I closed and locked the front door. Ryan slid up behind me to kiss the back of my neck, but I gently nudged him off me.

"Uh uh... not yet. I told you, I have a surprise. Go pour us a drink."

"Another drink? Are you sure you haven't had enough already."

"No, I haven't had enough," I said with a wry grin.

I made my plans and arrangements in the bedroom while Ryan fixed our drinks. I found the Chinese silk ropes that I'd bought over a year ago, for a night of kinky play that we'd never gotten around to. I pulled the leather club chair out of the corner of the bedroom so that it was closer to the bed. Eventually, the door to the bedroom opened and I quickly spun around.

"Well," Ryan said, lounging drunkenly in the doorway. "What do we have here?"

Wordlessly I smiled at him and took the drinks from his hands, setting them on the bedside table.

"Just a way for us to connect again. To start the New Year the way we should."

"What... with me all tied up?"

He laughed, as I unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off, pulling down his pants, and leaving him clad only in his boxers. I pushed him down into the club chair, a little more roughly than he'd probably anticipated. I worked quickly with the ropes, binding his ankles and fastening them to the legs of the chair.

"Hmm... all tied up and at your mercy, huh. I think I like this new Erica. It seems like you're planning to spoil me tonight," he grinned.

"Just like you spoil me?" I asked, my green eyes sparkling as I knelt in front on him. "Don't worry, I'll be enjoying this even more than you will, darling."

I slid the ropes across his muscular upper chest and tied him firmly to the chair, leaving his hands free.

"Actually, I think it was you that had all the fun last year, Ryan," I said as I finally stood in front of him. Teasingly, I slid my hands up under the hem of my silver dress and slid my soiled pink panties down my bare legs while he watched. "You had fun being a bad boy with Kelly the slut, didn't you?"

He froze with surprise, his eyes widening.

"What are hell are you talking... "

"Shhhh," I interrupted. I took the thong, still drenched with my juices and Chase's cum and shoved the soaking crotch into his mouth, sliding the bands around his head, so that it was held there firmly. I smiled as he realized what he was tasting, and I kissed his forehead, enjoying his shocked expression.

"You see, the surprise tonight isn't about you starring in my New Year's sex show... it's about you watching it. You'll be a good spectator sport, won't you? I mean I enjoyed looking at all those photos on your computer of you ass fucking that whore Kelly Harrison. I'll admit I was kind of surprised. You always said you had no respect for the dirty girls. And then I started to think about it and realized... if I'm a good girl... you clearly have no respect for me either."

He glared at me. I could hear him mumbling through the wet thong I had stuffed into his mouth. Clearly he was not impressed with my antics so far. But I had already set the wheels in motion and there was no stopping the series of events that were about to unfold.

I heard the timely knock on our front door at that moment, and I winked at him, disappearing from the bedroom for a moment. I turned on a little house music with some dark rhythmic beats to drown the silence. When I returned to the bedroom with Chase, I could see Ryan's eyes bulge with indignant shock.

"It's a new year, Ryan," I said to him. "And I think, given that your respect is a rare prize that no woman can really win, it's just going to have to be about me from now on. And the first thing I want, is for you to know what kind of a dirty girl you had in your bed all this time. One whose true potential you never really bothered to appreciate ... darling."

Standing between the two men, and being in control over the moment left me confident in everything that I did and gave me a little rush of excitement. My hands moved to my upper back and I unzipped my silver minidress, letting the straps fall over my shoulders, before the slippery silk slid down over my naked breasts. Ryan watched me with trepidation and uncertainty as I kept my eyes fixed on his. I slid the dress further down over my hips and let it fall to the floor. I kicked it away, standing naked in front of him, and letting him gaze at and appreciate the tight, toned body that was no longer there for his satisfaction.

Then I took a few steps backward and leaned into Chase's chest, pressing my ass against his groin, and feeling him already hard as he pushed back against me. My hands moved behind me to go around him, and rove over his muscular ass. I grinded back against him, teasingly, enjoying the way Ryan's eyes narrowed as he watched us.

"You might recognize this sexy man as the bartender from earlier tonight," I said with a sigh of anticipation. "What you don't know is that at the stroke of midnight, I joined him in a backroom office. I think you're already getting a taste of what happened."

Ryan moaned against the wet thong, soaked in juices and cum, and struggled to spit it out, but to no avail.

"But incase there's any confusion, let me show you..."

I slid down in front of Chase, kneeling naked before him, and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, sliding them down his legs and letting him step out of them before I tossed them casually aside. Chase pulled his shirt off and added it to the pile, revealing his lean muscled, athletic upper torso. Chase was effortlessly sexy in a way that Ryan had always strived so hard to be, and I admired him appreciatively. I could see his erection bulging in his boxer shorts and I stuck out my tongue playfully, before running it up over the fabric of his boxers that still concealed his hard cock. It bobbed under my tongue and I grinned up at him. My fingers slid into the waistband and I finally pulled them down.

"Mmm...." I murmured, letting my tongue slide along the length of his long, hard shaft. "I think we should make sure Ryan gets a good view of his slutty little cock-sucking girlfriend, don't you?"

Chase smiled, delighting in how twisted the evening was quickly becoming and his hands slid into my long hair to gather it up into a messy blond ponytail, pulling it back off my face so that my boyfriend could watch me devour his cock. I slid my mouth down over him, soaking his cock with my warm saliva as I moved my head up and down on his shaft. I slowly eased him in, deeper and deeper with each stroke, while I moaned around his dick. I felt his hand tighten on my ponytail as he started to shove himself deeper into my mouth, obviously as turned on by the situation as I was. I could feel the spongy head of his cock against the back of my throat and I fought my gag reflex, momentary sputtering before taking him deeper, and holding him there, looking up at him, while his hands clutched the back of my head, prolonging his pleasure.

"Fuck, you are one good little slut," Chase admitted with a long sigh.

He pressed my head forward again while I felt his delicious cock move in short little thrusts in my mouth. Finally he released my head and the entire length of his glistening dick slid slowly out of my mouth while I gasped for air. Moments later my mouth was on him again, licking and sucking that slippery shaft, tasting the salty sweetness of his pre-cum in my mouth.

"Mmm.... Do you suck your boyfriend's cock like this?" Chase teased with a smile, while I worked on his cock. He was obviously enjoying the game as much as I was.

I threw a glance at Ryan, helplessly tied to the chair, unable to take his eyes off the scene in front of him. Despite his occasional struggles against the ropes, I could see the bulge in his boxer shorts, belying his indignation, and revealing that he was aroused by the shocking scene that was unfolding in front of him.

I turned back to Chase. "I don't think I've ever sucked his cock the way I'm sucking yours right now," I said with a little grin. "Maybe I just didn't think he deserved the dirty slut I'm being for you tonight. New year, new Erica, right?"

"And you want to be my whore this year?"

"Yes," I admitted. "And I want my boyfriend to watch me become your whore."

I moved down to lick his balls, and slide them into my mouth while I stroked his wet cock in my hand, listening to his breathing intensify as he moaned in agreement. I could feel his pre-cum slippery against my fingers as he tried to hold back his orgasm. My hand left his shaft and I sat back on my heels, looking up at him and sliding two wet fingers into my mouth, adding warm saliva before I moved forward to suck his cock again. My wet fingers moved to his ass and I felt the clenching of his asshole as he pushed his cock into my mouth. My wet digit pressed against it, massaging the opening. He moaned and held still as I pushed against the muscular ring, sliding my finger deeply into his ass.

"You like that, don't you?" I murmured.

"Yes... and I've noticed you like sliding your fingers into my ass." He said smiling down at me.

"Mmm.... I'd love it even more if you were fucking my mouth right now."

He needed no further encouragement. Chase grabbed hold of my head, firmly, and slid the length of his cock into my mouth at the same time as I slid a second finger into his ass. We built a rhythm up as I finger fucked him while he thrust his dick in and out of my mouth, my slippery wet lips, pressing against his shaft.

"You are definitely a dirty girl," he murmured with appreciation, increasing his thrusts, while I orally submitted to his desires, keeping up a steady rhythm with my fingers. I could feel his cock pulsing in my mouth. "Fuck, I think I'm going to come soon. I think I want to cum all over that pretty little face of yours," he groaned. "Is that what you want?"

I gurgled my reply still working fast on his shaft as he expertly fucked my mouth, plunging my two fingers deeply into his ass. Finally, I felt him jerking in my mouth, and he moaned and pulled my head back off his cock, simultaneously releasing several warm spurts of cum all over my cheeks and into my open mouth. It landed on my waiting tongue, and dripped down my chin. Chase stared down at me in amazement, as I smiled first at him and then at Ryan, relishing in his shock at watching my face being covered in a stranger's cum right before his very eyes. I took the fingers that had been in his ass and used them to slide the cum off my cheeks into my mouth.

"What do you think Ryan? Did you like that little show?"

He shook his head, but I could still see his erection straining against his boxer shorts.

"Aww... I think you're enjoying it more than you're letting on, darling. I thought you might have cum watching your sweet little Erica being such a dirty cheating slut. But don't worry. That's just the first act of your private show tonight. There's so much more to come." I giggled deviously. "No pun intended of course."

His eyes narrowed and I could hear his muffled attempts to talk through the soiled panties I had stuffed into his mouth.

"Now, now," I said with a smile. "I'm just giving you the pleasure of a live performance, rather than being subjected to accidentally stumbling across dirty photos of me being a depraved slut on the computer. Let me think back to that photo montage I had the privilege of seeing. It seems that you liked taking pictures of Kelly with her tongue in your ass. I want to give you same pleasure, but you'll have to take mental photos this time. That way you can compare and determine who the better ass-licking slut is. I have a feeling I might win that competition though."

I crawled up onto our bed, over the white linens that we'd carefully chosen years ago, and smiled at Ryan. From where he sat, restrained in the leather chair, I lay my body diagonally on the bed so that my face was close to where Ryan was tied. I could see the arousal in his blue eyes. His shock had begun to turn to lust, watching me expertly manipulate the depraved situation. It was obvious. He never knew I had this in me, and yet had never bothered before to find out. He was no longer struggling to spit out my dirty pink thong that I had stuffed into his mouth. I was certain that the taste of my midnight fuck, hours earlier had only served to increase the intensity of watching me submit to this stranger. I winked at him, before rolling over onto my back, arching my body, so that my breasts rose up for his view. I twisted my nipples as I turned my attention to Chase's hard body as he stood at the foot of the bed, stroking his cock, and watching me writhe on the bed.

"Come on," I urged him. "Let's show my boyfriend what a dirty little slut I am."

Chase crawled over my naked body, dragging his hard cock along my stomach, teasing me. I could feel the warm spongy tip slide between my breasts and I pressed them together, capturing his shaft for a moment as he slid it back and forth, sighing deeply.

"Turn around," I whispered hotly. I could feel my pussy drenched with juices and his leftover cum, anticipating the next time it would be filled and fucked hard.

But for the moment, there was nothing I wanted more than to slide my tongue into his ass, and force Ryan to watch the entire dirty experience up close.

Chase swung his leg over me turning so that he was facing my body. He moved up just as my hands slid over his muscular ass, spreading the cheeks. My tongue slid out of my mouth, licking his tight hole and encircling it with long wet strokes.

"Mmm... what do you think about that Ryan." I murmured. "Do you like watching me lick his ass like this? I'll bet you do."

I could hear a muffled moan, this time not of anger, but of submission to the dirty eroticism of the moment.

I arched my neck so that Ryan would have a good view of my tongue pressing against the muscular ring of Chase's asshole, feeling it tense against my wet tongue before it snaked inside. I heard him groan and push back against my intrusion as I proceeded to tongue fuck his hole while my boyfriend helplessly watched. I had never done this with Ryan, and imagining what was going through his mind being this close to what I was doing made me even wetter.

Chase leaned across my body to play with my clit and run his fingers through my juicy folds that were slick with arousal. My hands gripped his ass and held it firm as I continued to lick and suck and tongue fuck his hole, feeling his heavy balls against my chin. I could feel him tensing with pleasure as he groaned.

"Damn, you as such a good little ass licking slut, Erica. Shame your boyfriend never got to experience this," he said with a wicked grin.

Chase leaned back and began to grind his ass into my mouth, while my tongue thrust upwards, enthusiastically sliding into him. I moaned as I continued, the madness of the entire moment causing my hips to lift up off the bed. I was so eager to be fucked.

Sensing this, Chase pushed back against my mouth, letting me give him one last deep tongue fucking before he moved off me and pulled me around. I arched my neck to make quick eye contact with Ryan who was watching everything intensely. By the obvious tent in his boxer shorts, I could see that he was still hard as a rock. I realized that he wanted to watch us now. He could have closed his eyes, or turned his head, but he was unable to take his gaze off of us.