Stubborn Struggles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what will it be, pleasure or pain?"

"I have less desire for pain, sir."

"You are a stubborn one, aren't you. I'll make you a deal. I will not cause you pain, nor will I cause you pleasure."

It was then that he touched her, his fingers lightly upon her stomach. With the softest of pressure he traced the curves of her waist, and slowly felt his way down her outer left leg. His touch tickled her toes and ran again slowly, lightly, up her other leg. He took so much time in doing so that Milla wondered how many hours it would take for him to finally rape her. Suddenly she was wishing he would hurry it up.

His fingers traced back over her stomach, almost not even touching her, the nerve endings in her skin nearly jumping to meet his touch. He slowly let his fingers travel up, between her breasts, and he noticed how her breath got heavier as he passed the sensitive orbs by. He felt around her neck and collarbone, down her arm, and toyed with the palm of her hand.

When he moved to her other hand, he surprised her by kissing the tip of her index finger. This led to a shiver that reached through her body, which intensified at the tip of his tongue finding its way between the web of her fingers, mimicking the act of cunnilingus. She could not hide her heavy breathing now.

Finally his finger found her nipples, and toyed with them as lightly as he toyed with the rest of her skin. She nearly gasped out loud from the pleasure of it, but bit the sound back. Her breath became heavier as his strokes became sharper; he began tugging at the rigid crimson peaks. He wanted to suckle nearly as bad as she wanted him to, but he had to teach her and she remained defiant. "What do you want now, my sweet?" he asked, still tugging at her sensitivity, her cunt leaving a puddle on the wooden table.

She did not blink. "To serve you scotch, sir."

He released her breasts and stepped back. "I can get my own scotch, thank you for your offer. I shall leave you here to contemplate." And with that he stepped out of the room, closing the door behind him.

The first thing Milla felt was rage. How dare he leave her chained like this? She composed elaborate speeches for his return, quitting her job and demanding compensation, but when he reappeared just 15 minutes later, she said nothing.

Neither did he. He simply loosened the chains at her arms and her feet so that she could move them somewhat, though she still could not get up from the table. Then he draped a blanket over her, switched off the lights, and left the room.

It took her some time to fall asleep, and when she did, she was plagued with erotic dreams. She dreamt of the cook and the nipple-suckers at the party the first night, she dreamt of the doctor and even Greta. When Mr. Skylar appeared in the dream, shaving her pussy, she woke with a start.

Mr. Skylar came into her room several hours later. He removed her blindfold and smiled at her. "Are you ready to tell me what you want, Milla?"

"Yes, sir. I would like to be unchained."

He shook his head slowly and left the room. He came back a half hour later with some eggs and orange juice, which he fed to her wordlessly. "Do you need to use the washroom?" he asked.

"Yes, very much so."

He nodded and returned with a bedpan. Milla groaned inwardly as he helped her sit up, and pushed the harness aside, so she could piss in the pot. With a wad of toilet paper he dabbed at her outer lips briefly, then left the room.

She was getting sore from just lying there, and bored on top of it. It would be so easy to just say she wanted it, and get it over with, but something in her pride would not let her do so. He served her breakfast in much the same way as he served lunch, then she was left to her own again.

When he brought her dinner she spoke up at last. "How long do you intend to keep me chained here?"

"I think you know the answer to that."

"What if I wish to quit this job?"

"Then I will let you go immediately."

Milla nodded. By her calculations, she needed just two more days to get her out of the financial hole. She had wanted to stay two whole weeks so that she could have several months rent saved in advance, but they would manage.

The next morning Milla threatened that he'd better let her down unless he wanted to wipe her butt; she was released promptly. He was waiting for her outside of the restroom, and asked her when she emerged, "Do you wish to quit?"

Milla shook her head no, and followed him back to the windowless dungeon room. Without prodding she laid back down on the table, and he waisted no time in chaining her back up.

"Are you ready to tell me what you want now?" he asked.

"No, sir."

And he left her alone again. The rest of the day went much as the day before had. Her sleep that night was no more restful than the last. When Mr. Skylar returned the next morning he could see the defiance still present in her eyes, and decided to up the game a notch.

After he fed her and let her use the restroom and shower, he chained her back up, this time adjusting her limbs so that they were tightly splayed out. She thought to protest but remained tight-lipped as he watched him go into a nearby cabinet. At once she was blindfolded again.

She could feel the heat of his body near her, standing between her legs. She felt his warm breath on her crotch, blowing lightly. He smiled when he saw her glisten at once, and very gently without touching anything, he pushed the vibrating egg back into her. Then he stood back in silence for a very long ten minutes before he turned the egg on, giving her a visible start.

She felt his heat at her side again. Without warning her pinched at her nipple, tugging it rather roughly until it was fully erect. Then she felt something sharp and metallic clamp over it, which made her dizzy with a wave of pleasure/pain. The same type clamp was placed on her other nipple, and he took turns slowly tightening each in turn until there was a steady pulse ringing through her nipples, spreading through her body and landing in her cunt, where the egg was shooting it right back out again.

Had Milla any room to struggle she would have, though she would never have admitted that the struggle was actually squirming. As it were, she had little room to react, and her mouth remained silent.

"Do you like a little tittie torture?" Skylar asked, knowing full well by her reaction she did, though she did not answer.

He responded by leaning over to lick at her now quite enlarged nipple. So sensitive was her clamped nipple that Milla felt it stronger than she would have a lick at her clit. When he began to suckle lightly she could not stop her hips from slightly squirming, and she nearly let out a frustrated moan.

His suckling became more insistent; he used a firmer pressure and flicked the tiny bud with the tip of his tongue as he sucked. Milla's pussy was beyond soaked now, she could not belief her body was betraying her like this, and almost cried out when he removed his lips from one tit, only to nearly sigh when he brought them back to the other.

He did look up for a moment to say, "did you know, Milla, that even a non-pregnant woman can begin to lactate if one suckles long enough? It can take hours, though. It is a good thing I have the day off," he said and began his steady, heat producing ministrations. At length he released the pressure on her clamps, and she nearly creamed herself as he suckled the blood back into the bright red nubs, one at a time. All the while her pussy was aching to be touched, she felt as if she were just on the edge of release and while her titties felt fantastic, she was missing an essential element.

But he continued to suckle, switching titties and techniques, occasionally nibbling, flicking, or even pulling hard. Then there would be moments of utter softness and tenderness, only to be followed by a good hard suck.

"Do you miss the clamps, Milla?" he asked. She was squirming, but she did not answer. How sick would it be to say she did? "If you do not say yes, I will have to assume that that is your answer." She remained silent for a moment too long, and again he clamped her nipples down into swollen little buds.

At last she felt his presence between her legs again. Every nerve in her body was ready for him to touch her there, but instead he just requested, "please expel the egg for me now."

It took a gentle push of her vaginal muscles to release the vibrating egg, which he plucked from her lips. Again he stood between her legs in silence for a long time. She could feel the nearness of his body and her pussy visibly twitched at his nearness.

At long last his finger reached out to her pussy and drew a long, slow line up her lips and to her clit. His finger was drenched from the single pass, and again, he asked, "What would you like me to do now, Milla?"

She knew exactly what she wanted but the words were caught in her throat. They remained stuck as she heard the sound of his pants unzipping, and felt him stand between her legs again. She was saying silent blessings to the universe, for it looked like she was about to get what she wanted without having to say it, but he did not thrust into her as she desired.

He took the tip of his very hard cock and rubbed it up and down her slit. He let it get moist with her juices and used it to massage her clit. She was audibly panting now, lifting her hips to meet his cock, thrusting her pussy out towards him, begging without words.

"You see, Milla, I do not want to take you as one would take a whore. I want nothing of rape or reluctance. So I will ask you one more time, what is it that you want?"

He continued to rub his rigid member on her clit, making it difficult for her to think. Her juices were flowing heavily, he passed his cock through her slit one more to coat it again, and she groaned. "Please say it Milla," Skylar grunted and reached for a nipple with his free hand.

"Oh, god," she moaned, "please..."

"Please what?" he asked as he continued to tease her mercilessly.

"Fuck me!" she shouted out before she could stop herself. It was Skylar's turn to groan, he wasted no time in plunging his hard length to the hilt in her hot, dripping cunt. They moaned out together as they ground into one another.

He brought his weight on top of her then, pinning her underneath him. She was still impaled to the depths and was tried unsuccessfully to squirm.

"Do you think you could handle it if I tried to make you lactate, just like this?" he asked with a glint in his eye.

"Hardly," she breathed, and tried again to buck him with her hips.

He smiled and leaned forward over her body, his mouth finding her nipples again, his cock motionless in her heat. She had little luck in moving her hips so she squeezed her vaginal muscles around his hardness, frustrating them both. Her nipples were loving his mouth, teeth and tongue but her pussy was aching for some much needed action.

"Please," she moaned between pants. He complied by pulling his shaft slowly out, slamming back into her, and continuing his assault on her nipples. He could hardly believe his own self-control.

Pleasure shot out of ever pore in her body, her titties were on fire and each suckle brought her closer to a height she had never been before. He sensed her approach and began a steady, high pressure suck to her tit, he loved hearing her moan and loved feeling her tight little pussy clench and release his cock. Still he continued to suck and lick, suck and lick as her moans became higher, louder, uncontrollable. She creamed all over his dick and he loved it.

Before her orgasm had a chance to peak he began rocking in and out of her, and she soared to new heights. Whether it was one long orgasm or a chain of many, he did not know, all he could say was that it took every ounce of willpower for him not to shoot off right then in the midst of her beautiful profanities, and yet her cries would not stop and her pussy was so hot, so tight, so very wet, he just couldn't...

"Oh, fuck...." he moaned as she shot load after load into her. Her skillful twat milked ever drop out of him, and then they lay together, still joined, catching their breath and wondering what the hell just happened.

It was many minutes until he was soft and removed himself. Then he kneeled over her and did what he'd never done before: he kissed her.

She did not hesitate in kissing him back. It was sweet, thankful and warm. At long last Milla looked up at her boss with a shy smile. "That was quite amazing, Mr. Skylar."

He smiled and stood up so that he could unchain her. Then he scooped her in his arms, and whispered into her ear, "David. Call me David."

12