Stuck

Story Info
An unfortunate situation leads to a wife's pleasure.
2.3k words
4.13
95.1k
68
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday morning and I was working the garage while my wife, Cathy, was doing her chores in the house. Our child was staying at her grandparent's for the weekend. As I was going about cleaning off my workbench, I head Cathy yell for me from the kitchen. I went inside to find her with her arm in the sink and a distressed look on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I got my hand stuck in the garbage disposal. Can you please help get me out?" she asked.

"Of course," I replied as I went over to assess the situation. At first glance I wasn't sure what I could do. I tried pulling on her arm, but that hurt her too much. As I was pondering what to do next, the uniqueness of the situation dawned on me. As she frequently does around the house, Cathy was only wearing a nightshirt with nothing underneath it. Here she was bent over the kitchen sink and unable to move hardly at all.

"Maybe what we need is some lubrication," I said coyly.

"That's a good idea," she replied innocently. "Why don't you grab the dish soap from under the sink?"

"That's not exactly what I had in mind," I said as I pulled her shirt up around her waist, exposing her bottom half.

"What are you doing?" she said with some irritation. "Quit fooling around and get me out of here."

I ignored her and caressed her ass with my hand. She wiggled her butt to get me to stop, but that just enticed me more.

"Come on, get me out of here and then we can fool around," she said in a much friendlier tone.

"I kind of like things how they are," I replied as my hand slipped between her legs.

"Mmm," she moaned. "That does feel nice."

My fingers lightly glided over her pussy, enjoying the softness and occasionally toying with her clit. My cock was getting hard and she was starting to get wet.

"That feels really good, but I'm a little distracted wondering how I'm going to get out of here," she said bringing me out of my trance.

"Unfortunately, I think I'm going to have to call a plumber," I responded while slipping a finger between her folds. "I'll be right back."

"Bring me something to put on when you come back!" she yelled after me.

I went upstairs and called a plumbing company I had used before. They said because it was an emergency situation they could have someone there in a few minutes. They also said that since it was the weekend it was going to be weekend rates. Ugh.

I went back to the kitchen to give Cathy the news.

"Did you bring me something to put on?" she asked.

"No, I forgot. Besides, it might be kind of exciting for you to be dressed like this when the plumber gets here," I teased.

"You're kidding, right?" she asked hopefully.

"Not at all. I think it would be very sexy for you to be like this when a strange plumber arrives. Now that I think of it, he might even have to crawl under the sink and then he'll really get a show," I pondered.

Starting to panic a little she pleaded, "Please go get me something to put on."

Her shirt was still around her waist, so I slipped my hand between her legs again to find her even wetter than when I had left. "What is this? I think maybe someone else is turned on by the idea too?"

"No, that's from what you were doing before. Now, please, go get me..." she pleaded. But the ringing of the doorbell interrupted her.

"Sorry, too late," I said in mock apology as I pulled her shirt down over her ass and went to answer the door.

I opened the front door to find a gentleman from the plumbing company I had called. He was a well-built, black man wearing a company uniform and carrying a tool bag. "Hi," he said as he shook my hand. "I'm Rob from Ajax plumbing. I understand you have a problem?"

"Yes, Rob, come on in." I said stepping aside. I explained the situation and directed him to the kitchen.

"Hi mam," Rob said to Cathy. "It's nice to meet you. Let's see what we've got here." I couldn't help but notice that he quickly looked her over before stepping over to look in the sink. Apparently he had the same reaction I did to her situation!

He pondered things for a moment before saying, "It looks like I'm going to have to remove the disposal. But don't worry, it shouldn't take long." He knelt down and got a couple of tools from his bag, then looked at the cabinet doors under the sink. "Can you step back a little so I can open the cabinet door?" he asked her. She slowly complied, putting her in even more of a bent over position than she was before, her shirt rising further up her backside.

He carefully opened the cabinet door, then pondered how to get under the sink. "I'm sorry to have to ask you this, mam, but can you spread your feet apart so I can crawl between them to get under the sink?"

Cathy and I both knew what this meant. He was going to get a really good show! I expected her to protest or ask if there wasn't some other way, but instead she just moved her feet as far apart as she comfortably could. This caused her shirt to ride up even further, leaving her completely exposed from underneath. I watched as he maneuvered himself onto his back, then scooted between her legs and slowly under the sink. I could tell by where his eyes were looking and the expression on his face that he had just gotten an eye full of her woman parts and was quite happy about it.

Once he was under the sink, I decided to go for broke. "So Rob, what would you do if you found your wife in this predicament?"

"If I wasn't a plumber myself, I'd probably call one like you did," he said, not following where I was going.

"What I mean is, wouldn't you be inclined to take advantage of her womanly charms?" I asked more bluntly.

He laughed and said, "Yes, I probably would at that."

Knowing that he couldn't see from where he was and that she wouldn't say anything to bring attention to it, I reached my hand between her legs and rubbed her now soaking pussy. I eased a finger inside her as I said, "Cathy doesn't think anyone but me thinks she sexy. Rob, do you think she's sexy?"

Without hesitation he replied, "She sure is! You're one lucky man to have such a sexy wife."

As I slid my finger slowly in and out, I pondered where to go next with this. "Rob, not only is she sexy, but she has the tastiest and tightest pussy ever. Maybe you'd like to taste it for yourself?"

There it was. I had crossed the line. Now how would he respond? How would Cathy respond? After what was probably a brief pause, but seemed like forever, Rob replied, "If she's okay with it, I'd be happy to have a taste." One down, one to go.

Sliding my finger in as far as it would go, I asked Cathy, "Dear, would you like it if Rob gave your pussy a few licks?"

With her head down, in a faint whisper she said, "Yes."

"I'm sorry, I don't think Rob heard you," I teased.

"Yes!" she said much louder this time.

I eased my finger out and pulled her shirt up around her waist. Rob moved out of under the sink and under her pussy. It was slightly awkward, but he lifted himself up until his face was in her crotch and started licking. I watched from behind as his tongue danced over the folds over her pussy and played with her clit. In no time at all Cathy was moaning loudly and grinding her hips onto his face.

"Don't stop," she cried out. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

It was so sexy to watch her cum as Rob sucked on her pussy.

After another minute or two she finally said, "Stop. I can't take anymore of that." So Rob released his grip and lay back down on the floor, looking up in admiration at her throbbing pussy.

I wasn't surprised to see that Rob had a large bulge in his pants at this point. There seemed only one logical next step. "Rob, maybe you'd like to see just how tight her pussy is?"

"I would love to!" he quickly replied.

Would she object or was she worked up enough to go along with this? "Cathy, can Rob slide his cock inside you to see how tight you are?"

"Yes!" she moaned, her hips already thrusting back and forth.

Rob quickly got up off the floor and dropped his pants. "Wow!" I involuntarily exclaimed. I hate to say it, but Rob's cock was the stereotype of black men. It was long and thick with a set of balls to match.

"What's wrong?" Cathy asked.

"Well, nothing's wrong exactly," I hesitated. "It's just that Rob has a very large cock."

"That's ok," she said. "Just go easy."

I don't think she realized just how large it was, but she was about to find out.

He stroked himself a few times before stepping up to her and rubbing the head of his cock between her pussy lips. The contrast between her tiny, pink pussy and his huge, black cock was fantastic. I held my breath as the head of his dick disappeared between her lips, but then met resistance. He backed up a little, rubbed it around some more, then tried again. This time it slowly started to slip inside. Cathy let out a deep, sexy moan.

Rob gradually worked more and more of his shaft inside Cathy as her pussy stretched to accommodate him. When he was completely inside and his balls finally touched her clit, she cried out loud and shook all over as she had a tremendous orgasm. As her orgasm slowed, he slowly pulled his cock out until just the head was left inside, his shaft slick with her wetness. Now that she was acclimated to his size, he began a steady in and out motion, causing Cathy to moan each time he thrust inward. I reached over and pulled her shirt up over her breasts, then played with her nipple, which sent her into another orgasm.

"You're right," Rob practically grunted. "She has the tightest pussy I've ever felt, especially when she cums."

Taking his cock completely out, Rob asked Cathy, "Do you like my big cock in your tight little pussy?"

"Yes," she moaned.

"Would you like me to put it back in?" he asked as he rubbed her pussy with his dick.

"Yes," she moaned again.

"Yes, what?" he teased, pulling his cock away.

"Yes, please put your big, hard cock back in my pussy, now!" she yelled.

Rob smiled and slid into her willing pussy much easier this time, then stroked slowly in and out, both of us watching amazed as her pussy lips gripped him tightly.

Much to my surprise, Cathy started moaning out, "Harder. Please, fuck me harder." Just when I thought I couldn't be any more turned on, I was. Rob gave her what she asked for and she seemed to be cumming nonstop, the kitchen filled with the sounds of his balls and hips slapping her backside. Rob's breathing quickened as his own orgasm approached. With a final, hard thrust he let out a loud groan and pumped his hot cum deep inside her.

Looking like he was going to collapse, he slowly pulled his softening member out of her and stepped back to lean against the counter. Her pussy was swollen and stretched and Rob's cum was slowly leaking out, down across her clit, and dripping onto the floor. As sexy as this looked, I was too worked up to wait any longer. I quickly undid my pants and extracted my aching hard cock. Stepping into place behind her, I thrust into her in one smooth motion. I had never had sloppy seconds before, so this was a new sensation. She just felt like she was really wet. Which, well, she was, but it wasn't all of her cum this time.

I went as slow as I could manage, but it was all so incredibly hot and her pussy felt so good that it wasn't long before I was ready to cum too. She sounded like she was getting close to another orgasm herself, but I couldn't hold back any longer. I pulled my cock from her hungry pussy and rubbed it against her as my cum splashed all over her back and ass. I rubbed my cum into her skin, then all over her pussy, sending her over the edge finally.

I just stood there recovering and admiring the sight before me. I can't describe how beautiful and sexy she looked at that moment. Finally, Rob broke the spell by saying, "I should probably get her out of there now, although it's tempting to wait and have another round."

I smiled knowingly, but then much to my surprise Cathy said, "I can't stand any longer. Get me out of here and the you can do whatever you want."

Rob didn't even bother pulling his pants back up, but got under the sink and disconnected the disposal in a few minutes, freeing Cathy finally. She staggered in to the living room, pulled her nightshirt off, and fell down onto the couch completely naked. After a short rest, we did do what we wanted to her, but that's a story for some other time.