Student. Is It a Role?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She takes a 10-minute rest and then rides another 50 minutes and covers 14 1/2 miles. What was her average speed for the entire trip in miles per hour?"

"I don't get it. Please just fuck me."

"Listen," he says.

He reads the last line of the problem.

"What was her average speed for the entire trip in miles per hour? Include the time she rested in the answer."

"I wrote all numbers down!"

" You are not getting it."

He moves in closer. She feels his intensity as he stands there berating her. She wishes it would last forever or end with his violation of her. Either way, it is his attention that she desires.

He reads it again. "What was her average speed for the entire trip in miles per hour? Include the time she rested in the answer.

"You need to include the time she rested in your answer."

She turns shouting, "I didn't get it. I am sorry." and pulls up her shorts and begins to stomp off.

Turning her by the shoulder, he takes her by the back of the neck and pushes her forward until her nose is pressing into the whiteboard.

He leans into her "You pretty girls always give up when it gets tough. You are so fucking smart, I want you to excel, not just get by in life."

She struggles against his hand. "Let me go."

"Is your cunt wet, you little brat?" he asks.

"No. Just let me go." She struggles.

He pushes his weight into her, pressing her against the whiteboard. She feels him force his hand between her legs, and he finds her wet cunt.

"Why do you lie to me?"

She struggles and fights him. However, she can't move from his presence.

"Let me go," she cries.

He reaches up, takes her by the hair, and walks her over to his desk. He opens a drawer and pulls out two coils of rope. Repositioning her behind her desk, he places the rope on the seat of the desk.

Pulling and pushing her into position directly behind her desk chair, he pulls her wrists together behind her then, taking a coil of rope, he binds her hands behind her back. With her standing behind the desk, he forces her to bend over the chair back pressing her face into the desktop.

"Spread your legs." he demands.

She is slow to comply. He forces her feet apart and takes the other coil of rope and proceeds to bind her legs. Every six inches, he binds her thighs to the back of the chair and her ankles to its legs.

He walks over to his desk and retrieves the workbook. He lifts her head up off the desk and places the workbook under her.

"Perhaps you can learn by osmosis."

His words. His roughness. Her arousal. All this attention is making her lightheaded.

With her now very well-secured, he slowly unbuttons her blouse, then pulls the blouse over her shoulders and lets it slide to hang over her bound wrists. Her skin is as pale as the white of the bra.

He pulls his cock from his pants. Her heart races. She wants his cock.

He pulls her up by the hair and shoves his cock into her mouth. The way he has her bound, she is unable to do much more then just be a hole for him to fill. That alone makes her cunt wet.

He begins fucking her mouth. Pushing his cock deep, he holds her nose closed until she starts gasping for air, and he pulls his cock from her covered in spit. She gasps for air as he wipes the spit from his cock across her face. He pushes his it back into her mouth and gives her a good slap in the face. She is startled.

From his pants pocket, he produces a knife. He flicks it open and cuts the bra from her, first cutting each of the shoulder straps and then the back, allowing it to fall to the seat of the desk.

"Look at me," he snaps.

Closing the blade, he places it back in his pocket and tucks his cock into his pants. He retrieves a rather large butt plug and dildo from his desk drawer and places them on the seat of her desk.

He moves behind her, lifts her skirt up over her ass and pulls her shorts around her knees. She moans as she feels the cool air against her wet pussy.

She hears him unbuckle his belt and the crack of it as he pulls from his pants. He folds the belt over on itself and slides it between her legs. She moans at the touch of the belt.

"From now on, I want you to work harder on your assignments."

He begins to smack her ass with the belt.

At first, the smacks are light. However, they soon fall hard on her ass and red and pink welts quickly appear. With each strike, she moans and squirms. She can feel her thighs become wet from her pussy.

He stands beside her and she is startled as he begins slapping her pussy with his hand. Her thoughts are fuzzy and warm as she begins to drift with his slapping.

With him slapping her pussy hard and quick, she feels her arousal rise as her orgasm nears.

"I am going to come!"

He grabs her by the hair, lifting her from the desk.

"Don't you fucking dare!"

She feels it is close. "I am going to come!"

"No, you won't."

He stops slapping her pussy and quickly pinches her ass cheek very hard.

"Fuck!" she yells.

Her body fills with confusion; pain in the face of pleasure. Her pussy throbs as the approaching orgasm retreats.

He picks up the butt plug and kneels in front of her. She is flushed, and her breathing is heavy. Her eyes have become glassy, and there is a small puddle of spit on the workbook.

She looks at him pleadingly. "Please fuck me, Sir."

"You are in no position to make requests. Now, open up."

Before she has a chance to comply, he is pushing the butt plug into her mouth. She struggles against it.

"It is clean, and it has only been in you."

He pulls it from her.

"You will want to make this very wet. It is going in you and I don't have any lube."

She closes her mouth tight as he pushes it towards her.

"Open up!"

She doesn't comply, and he holds her nose closed. A few moments pass, then she gasps for air and he shoves it into her mouth as he releases her nose.

The struggle has left her even more aroused. She wants his cock. Cunt or mouth, she does not care.

He pulls the plug from her. "Stick out your tongue."

She obeys and he rolls the plug on her tongue collecting all the spit he can. With the plug wet, he positions himself behind her and leans down and spits on her ass. He slowly starts to work the plug into her tight ass. As he pushes the plug in, he rubs her clit with his other hands. Slowly, her ass dilates to accept the plug, and with one deep breath, the plug pops into place.

"Fuck, that is huge," she cries.

With the plug in place, he spreads her thighs apart, forces his month on her cunt and sucks her clit between his lips. Using his tongue, he licks her clit , holding it firmly between his lips. Leaning back, he pulls her lips as he sucks on them and when they are stretched to their limit, he releases them. She moans with the attention of his mouth.

Her pussy is very wet and he inserts two fingers into her and begins to fuck. He stands and continues fucking her with his fingers.

Between the fullness of the plug and the pleasure of his mouth, she can feel her orgasm rising.

"Please, fuck me."

Reaching around her, he picks up the dildo.

"I am going to come!"

With her words, he violates her, shoving the dildo into her pussy, hard, fast, deep.

Between the plug in her ass and the dildo in her cunt, she feels very tight. With this overwhelming sensation, she begins to come.

"Fuck!" she screams.

He continues fucking her with the dildo, forcing it against the contractions of her orgasm.

He takes his belt, makes a collar and leash out of it and places it over her head and around her neck. He takes care to make sure that her hair is free of the belt.

As he holds his belt as a leash, he pulls his cock from his pants and quickly penetrates her.

"God yes! Fuck..."

Before she can finish her words, he pulls the belt tight around her throat.

He releases the pressure on the belt as he continues fucking her. With his thrusting, she feels another orgasm coming on.

"I am going to come again. Please can I come?" she begs.

"Yes, I want you to come for me. Be a good girl and come."

"Fuck, I am coming."

With her words, he pulls the belt tight around her throat, pulling her up off the desk. Holding her in this position for a few moments, he continues thrusting.

Releasing the belt, he allows her to collapse to the desk. She gasps for air, breathing rapidly.

As her orgasm subsides, he pulls his cock out of her pussy. Coming to the front, he holds her head down against the workbook and begins to cum on her. His cum smears across her face and in her mouth. She feels his cum slide down her face and on to the workbook.

He places his cock on her lips, and she takes into her mouth and begins licking and sucking.

With his cock in her mouth, he asks. "Are you going to study harder next time?"

She nods.

"Good girl."

12