Student Library

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled her hands from behind her back and grabbed her breasts and twisted her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. She began to squeal as she breathed quicker and shallower. Her cunt was so wet that my finger, which had started out tickling the tip of her clit, was sucked in up to the palm, and so tight (so wonderfully tight) that the tip hurt from the suction when I pulled it back. Her anus had become lubricated too and I was now finger fucking her asshole almost as easily as her cunt.

Her eyes were closed and she was bucking against my right hand as it fucked her up her butt. She pinched her nipples lightly and brushed them with her palms as she groaned and bucked. I yanked my finger out of her butt with a pop; and smacked her hard, twice, once on each cheek. She straitened up with a gasp. I gently moved my finger over her clit.

"Pinch your nipples", I commanded. She pinched each between thumb and forefinger. I spanked her again, harder than before, "Thwap! Thwap!". She yelped. I began to finger fuck her cunt again. "Pinch them harder! Twist them! Pull them! Stretch them!" She did as I commanded. I started to slowly stick my finger back up her butt. She leaned over to open up her asshole and pulled down on her nipples as she began to groan a deep throaty groan. "After you come", I said, "I'm going to take off my belt and spank you and then I am going to fuck you up your ass".

As she started to come she began gasping, almost screaming. I could feel her asshole rhythmically clench and release my finger. First she quivered and shook, then she fell to the floor on her knees. I was forced to kneel to keep my fingers in her, and finally she collapsed face down, arms to the side, flat on the floor. I pulled my finger out of her asshole and stood up. She was gasping for air and twitching as though she were dying. I began to slowly unbuckle my belt.

I had fantasized about scenes such as this: a gorgeous naked woman allowing herself (no, more than allowing herself, wanting) to be spanked. I knew just what I would do: first I would whip her beautiful butt and then I would fuck it. But before I did I wanted to be naked myself.

I folded my belt and held it by its buckle and tip. I pointed my toe and nudged Cathy on the side. She started. I nudged her again and said, "Take off my shoes". She got on her hands and knees and began to untie the laces. I took my belt and slapped it into the palm of my left hand. She was startled and looked up. I slapped it again harder and it made a good loud thwack as the two sides of the belt came together in my palm. My hand stung. She stared at the belt and then into my eyes. "Do not look at me unless you are told to." I said as I slapped my palm again harder. She looked back at the belt and then down to my shoes and continued to untie them. She took both of my shoes off, as I stood over her holding the belt, looking down at her long back and thick black hair.

"Stand up", I said. She stood before me her full breasts dusty where they had been pressed to the floor after she collapsed. She looked at the floor as I looked over her body. I walked around her slowly, lightly tapping my belt. I laid it gently against her back between her shoulder blades and ran it down her spine to the curve of her buttocks and the crack of her ass. She stiffened and shivered. "Do you know what I am going to do?" I asked. She nodded. I stepped back behind her and swung with full force cracking the belt across her cheeks. She screeched and put her hands behind her.

I know now that this meant that she had never been whipped before; but had only dreamt about it. For a slave used to a whipping knows better than to put their hands behind them; and the startled gasp and screech was the sound of someone surprised by the actual experience even though they know it is coming.

"When I ask a question", I said, "I expect to be answered. Do you know what I am going to do?"

"Yes" she replied. I hit her again as hard as before but this time the belt hit the back of her hands. She gasped again and pulled her hands around and held them clenched to her chest.

"Never shield yourself when you are about to be punished. Is that understood?"

"Yes", she said in a gasp.

"Good. Now take off my shirt." She turned around and began to unbutton the front of my shirt. I stared at her lips, and eyelashes, and breasts. I felt her soft breath on my chest. Her breath was shallow as she unbuttoned my shirt. I switched the belt from hand to hand in front of her as she pulled my shirt off one sleeve at a time. "Find someplace to hang it" I said. I followed her as she walked around the floor looking for something to hang the shirt on. Her butt was beautiful; tight, firm, high, and it twitched as she walked. And there was a beautiful red line across each cheek.

She found a chair in one corner and hung it there. I didn't care where she hung it. I was so horny I would have just as soon she threw it on the floor.

"Kneel before me", I commanded. She knelt down with her head lowered, her long hair falling about her shoulders, and I walked up close to her. "Take off my pants. And keep your mouth open". As she pulled my pants over each foot I played at sticking the head of my cock into her opened lips. Finally she was done and she straitened herself in front of me. "Now show me how you suck cock".

I looked down on the top of her head, the thick black hair parted in the middle and falling to each side, her long lashes as she looked at the head of my prick, her thick lips pursed as she drew her head closer to mine, the tip of her tongue stuck out and slid under my shaft. "Ohhh--- yes, gently easy don't make me come". She reached up and grabbed my shaft with her right hand, and my balls with her left hand, as she took my cock deeper into her mouth. She was good. She knew what she was doing, how to please a man, and how to make him come; or not come. She gently pulled on my balls and squeezed them as she pressed her tongue up against the underside of my shaft and caressed it with her lips.

I have a good sized cock, but no monster, it is thick and almost seven inches long. She took it in deep, and used her tongue very well to stimulate the sensitive part underneath the head, but she stopped when it got to the back of her throat. She used her hand on the bottom third of my cock to keep from taking it deeper. While I planned to teach her how to take it all in, planned to force her to learn to inhibit the gag reflex and take the head down past the back of her tongue, I let it go for the time being. I just enjoyed myself. At the time I had never had anyone "deep throat" me. Whenever I had been taken all the way in the woman had always gagged a little and been forced to pull back, so I had only imagined being able to fuck a woman's mouth. I had only had blow jobs similar to this one and those are hard enough to come by. And she was good at what she was doing.

She kept me on the edge, close to the edge, and it was a pleasure to just stand and let her do it. God it felt good as she slid my cock over her tongue and wrapped it tight with her thick lips. She seemed to enjoy it too. I looked down and saw that she was wrapped up in what she was doing. She was kneeling up tall to get on top of it and have a good angle; and she was concentrating on what she was doing. Really licking and sucking and playing with my balls and stroking the bottom of the shaft with her hand. It felt too good. I knew I would have to wait to spank her and fuck her ass. I was going to just let her blow me. I couldn't wait any longer to come.

Oh but the responsibilities of being a master interrupted my pleasure.

Cathy looked up to see how I was reacting (I had spent some time just leaning back with my eyes closed) and when her eyes met mine she stiffened and hurriedly looked down again and took me deep. As good as it felt I knew I had to interrupt it. First I thought of just leaning over and whipping her hard on the ass with my belt, with my cock still in her mouth, but I was afraid of how she might react. So I grabbed her by the top of the head and pulled her head back.

"You must learn many things if you want to be my slave" I said. "You must learn you will be punished if you disobey any rules or commands. And you will also learn that I might punish you even if you don't disobey. You must also learn how to take me deeper when you service me with your mouth". She stiffened a little and her nipples pointed out from underneath her shoulders. "Take the middle finger of your right hand and stick it in your cunt", she started to look up and then thought better of it. "I want you to masturbate".

She slowly and hesitantly started to stroke herself. "Spread your legs wider", I commanded. She slid her bare knees over the hard dusty floor. With her legs spread wider her head lowered to just the right level. I stepped forward and reached down and pinched her nipples. She moaned and as I looked down I could see she was really working her cunt now. She had two fingers in and she was rubbing furiously. "Now stick a finger in your ass", I said. She had to lean backwards to do this and as she did I pulled hard on her nipples. She gasped and rubbed her pussy harder. I could tell she had very sensitive nipples.

My cock had wilted a little while I had been dealing with her so after she had gotten her finger up her asshole and I had pulled her up straight with her nipples, I released one and stroked my cock a little. "I am now going to fuck your mouth as you masturbate", I said. "It is all right if you make yourself come, but on no account take your finger out of your butt or stop masturbating. You must concentrate on inhibiting your gag reflex as I fuck your mouth and be sure to keep your teeth covered". I was now as hard as steel and the tip of my cock was brushing her lips. My balls ached with their load and I knew I wouldn't last long so I determined to go slow. "Now wet your lips".

Cathy's beautiful tongue played across her thick red lips as she whimpered and stared at the head of my dick. "Remember, keep your finger all the way up your butt and don't stop masturbating or you will pay dearly for it later". She started to masturbate furiously and wiggled as she pushed her finger in farther. "Now open your mouth". She parted her lips and placed her tongue slightly over the bottom one. I gently put the tip of my cock on the tip of her tongue and reached down and pinched her other nipple and pulled her toward me slowly as she leaned back to keep her finger deep in her butt. My cock slid over her tongue and between her soft lips as I pulled on her nipples. I twisted them hard. She moaned and masturbated. She started to gag and flinch as the blood engorged head of my cock reached the back of her mouth. I pulled harder on her nipples.

"Careful", I said. "If you bite me you'll regret it". I didn't know what more I could possibly do than what I was going to do but I hoped this would scare her enough so even if she started to gag she wouldn't bite. I had to take the risk; I couldn't stop and I wanted to fuck her mouth now more than anything else in the world. I pulled back slowly and as she started to suck on the head with her lips I released her nipples. She was moaning and I could see she was about to come as she rocked her hips back and forth between her to fingers while keeping her lips still.

I held her head between my hands and started to fuck her mouth. It was exquisite. She masturbated frantically and bucked her hips as I stroked my cock in and out of her beautiful mouth; over her wet tongue and between her moist lips. I could feel the back of her mouth with the tip of my cock, her lips on my pelvis and my balls against her chin when I was in deepest; and her lips and tongue wrapped tight around the tip of my cock when I pulled back. I fucked her mouth again and again as she moaned and masturbated.

She started to come. She shook her head and gasped for air and screamed. I held her head tight but I couldn't force myself in. Her mouth was wide open and she kept coming and coming and coming as she gasped and moaned. She lay face down on the floor with one hand under her, masturbating furiously, and the other behind her fucking her ass. As her body twitched and thrashed she shoved the finger of her left hand deep into her asshole and humped her right hand. I watched as she fucked her butt with her finger and thought, "maybeI will finish by cornholeing her". I still hadn't come and my balls ached as though I was twelve again.

She stopped finally and lay still on the floor; her fingers still up her cunt and ass. She gasped when she pulled her finger from her butt. She pushed herself up from the floor to a kneeling position. "I'm sorry", she said, "but when I started to come I couldn't help myself. Please don't punish me; let me let you fuck me in the mouth again". It was a charming offer, if awkwardly phrased, but I was now determined to punish her and then fuck her ass.

Stand up", I said. She moaned as she stood for she knew what was to come. "Walk over to the window". I watched her butt and the long black hair on her back as she walked ahead of me. I could see the sides of her breasts swaying from the back. She had a small waist, a big firm butt, full breasts, long legs, and beautiful hair. She was gorgeous and she was mine. To do with as I wanted. Oh the library is a remarkable place of wonder.

"Stop", I commanded when she was about three feet from the window. "Spread your legs wide. Wider! Lean against the window on your hands". There she was spread eagled in front of me. God what a gorgeous sight! "I am now going to whip you fifteen times with my belt as a punishment. And also so you'll learn for the future what punishment is. Do not move until you are told."

I raised the belt and brought it down hard. There was the wonderful sound of leather, skin, flesh, and her gasp. It was a torment to spank her, all I wanted to do was fuck her, my cock hurt it was so hard, but I felt she must be punished on principle for her failure to let me come in her mouth. On the first lash she gasped; then she clenched her teeth and tried to remain silent for the next two or three lashes. By the time I had finished the fifth she was sobbing, moaning, and gasping between each stroke.

After the eighth stroke I stopped and told her she was half done (an ironic choice of words) and I walked up beside her and gently caressed her breasts. Her nipples were wonderfully extended. I stroked them with the palm of my left hand. With my right hand I massaged her ass. The cheeks of her ass were hot from the whipping. I slid my index finger between her cheeks and tickled her asshole. It was wet and easy to open. I played with her breasts, stomach, and cunt with my left hand; my right hand alternated between fingering her asshole, caressing her warm ass cheeks and slapping them lightly. She just leaned, with her hands against the window, and sobbed and moaned, as I played with her body.

I gently and purposefully began to excite her again. I stroked her clit and lightly brushed her nipples. I took my time and was patient. First she began to breath deeper, then she began to moan a little and finally she started to hump my finger. I knew she was ready. I leaned close to her and whispered, "You are my whore, my sex slave, my cunt. Do you want to be fucked, cunt?"

"Yes", she moaned, as I finger fucked her front and rear.

"What?" I said and then I pinched her nipple hard. "I didn't hear you. Say it again so I can hear it."

"Yes", she said again, "Yes. I want to be fucked. I want you to fuck me. Fuck me as your slave, your whore, your cunt. Fuck my mouth, fuck my tits, fuck my cunt, fuck my ass, just fuck me!"

I slowly pulled my finger from her ass and said, "Good. Now I am going to finish whipping you. You have seven more strokes coming."

I stepped back behind her and looked at her tight firm ass which was red from the first of the whipping. She looked hot. Her asshole beckoned, and I could tell by how she twitched and moaned that she was frustrated and ready to be fucked. God! What a sight! She was a sexual fantasy come true and she was driven by sex. She wanted it, fought for it, and couldn't get enough. I brought the belt down hard. She screamed, "Yes!". When I finished her firm butt glowed a deep red.

I couldn't wait any longer; I had to have her now. I walked up behind her and placed the tip of my cock on her asshole. She whimpered. I held my dick in my right hand and pushed it firmly into her butt. She groaned and arched her back and pushed out her butt as she leaned against the window. When I got the head in I let go of my cock and grabbed her by the waist, the heels of my hands resting on the curves of her hips. The cheeks of her ass were glowing red and warm to the touch from being whipped. I held her firm and began to push in. She grunted. Then whimpered again as I began to open her up. She was tight, very tight, I felt as though I were splitting the seem of an unopened book. Her legs were spread wide and I held her hips tight. Her hands slid up the window as I pushed into her. She began to groan, "ohhh", as I pressed deeper. I slapped her red cheek hard with my right hand and said, "Stop whining or I'll whip you again!" She sputtered to a stop; and then gasped when I slammed in to the hilt. I could feel her hot cheeks pressed up against my pelvis.

"Oh god oh god", she moaned. I smacked her again hard. "Silence!" I commanded. I held her tight by the waist and began to fuck her ass. She slid up the window. I walked her up to it and shoved deep into her as I pressed her face and chest into the glass.

I felt as though I were fucking her in front of the whole city. In front of us, behind the low lying church, were sky rise apartment and office buildings, each with a view of her as I smeared her sweaty chest against the window and fucked her ass. Her hands were stretched high over her head and her full breasts were pressed tight against the glass. Her ass was firm and hot against my groin. And her asshole was so tight it hurt my cock as I pushed it slowly into and out of her butt. I grabbed her right hand and pushed it between her legs and said, "masturbate." She started slowly and then quickened her pace. I looked out at the city and slammed into her. "Think of all the executives in the office buildings across the way with binoculars and telescopes watching as I fuck you." She moaned and masturbated frantically. With her left hand she began to pinch her nipple and half cry, half plead, "Yes yes fuck me like a whore. Fuck my butt. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me". Her sweaty dusty chest and face smeared against the window pane as I imagined thousands of executives around the city coming in their pants.

The window was foggy from our breath and smeared with sweat and dirt from Cathy's chest. I leaned upon her exhausted as I felt her sphincter relax and my shrinking cock slip out of her asshole. I groaned as I stood up and pulled the last of my dick out of her. She just panted.

I looked around the floor and made my way to the bathroom. I washed my dick with soap and water and came back into the room. She was kneeling in front of the window with my come leaking from her butt. Her thick dark hair fell over her shoulders and onto her tits. "Stand up", I commanded. I watched as she rose and turned around, naked, except for her platform boots, and covered in sweat and dust. "I'm hungry. Go into the bathroom and wash yourself off and we'll go eat." I stared at her large full breasts as she began to walk and then at her butt, red from the whipping. I walked over to my clothes playing with my cock and balls. I felt as if I had emptied out my whole self into her ass; but my balls ached for more. I put on my shirt and my pants but I left my underwear lying on the floor as an unnecessary hindrance. I sat down and began to put on my shoes having decided it was better to move quickly than have her dress me.