Student Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt his heated orgasm burst through his shaft and expel into her ass as she began to tremble delicately and whine with pleasure. He grunted loudly with his final spurt of release and then he eased back out of her asshole. As he stepped away, Samantha locked his eyes over her shoulder as she bent her knees and crouched sexily in midair. With a moan, suddenly streams of his white, stringy cum came shooting back out of her asshole and dribbled onto the floor. She gasped with the effort and with delight as a few drips of it caressed her ass cheeks and her pussy folds. She rubbed herself with her hand, stroking her pussy with her feminine, long fingers as she leaned her upper body against his desk. She closed her eyes with content as she stuck two fingers into her pussy and teased her clit, slapping against it and flicking it circles. Soon, she was crying out with arousal and a moment later she came. Her body, ass, thighs, and knees trembled as her pussy throbbed and clenched in her hot orgasm. She gasped in breaths, struggling to gain control of her own body.

She calmed. Samantha turned around to stand in front of him and Tony noticed her pink nipples were hard and aroused, goosebumps riding along the flesh of her breasts. She smiled seductively and kissed him on the lips, sucking his tongue into her mouth. He explored greedily and locked his hands into her hair, pressing her body against his. Her heat was incredible, her passion wildly unexpected. The last thing he figured of Samantha Marbalene was being a goddess of erotic adventures.

She stepped away from him one step and got to her knees, her face in his crotch. He stroked his stiffening cock back into action and soon she replaced his hands. Within seconds, her mouth encompassed his head and then slowly her wet, hot mouth took his shaft as her hands worked the rest. She swirled her tongue around the underside and teased his erogenous zone with torturous accuracy. When she slipped her flexible point of her tongue into his dickhole, Tony cried out in ecstasy and locked her head in place. She worked her magic of beginning to pump him into her mouth, the head of his cock hitting the back of her heavenly throat each time. After a spectacular minute, she sucked on him once before extracting him from her mouth and she rubbed him lovingly with her hand. She grinned up at him, her eyes hungry and excited.

"You're so big," she crooned. "How'd it ever fit inside of me?"

Tony would never get tired of hearing a girl call him large. He knew he was a decent size, but pleasing a girl with it sent a surge of pride through his manhood and his cock twitched happily accordingly. She watched it, intrigued, before her mouth wrapped around him again and pumped. This time she didn't stop until his balls tightened like taught balloons and his penis was twitching and pulsing uncontrollably in his close release. He locked her head in place as he rocked his hips shakily and he began to come. There were little spurts at first but he felt a rising heat in his crotch that soon jetted out in massive amounts of semen, flooding her mouth and dripping down the corners of her lips. She swallowed hastily, eating his cum.

With his last grunts of enthusiasm, Tony stepped away and his cock slipped from her mouth and slowly grew limp again. Samantha licked her mouth and his cock clean before standing back up and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. Her eyes were forebodingly serious as she stepped underneath him and transfixed his eyes with hers. She slipped her hand between her pussy folds and got it covered in wetness, before she brought it to her nose and she inhaled. And then she brought it to his lips and he gratefully took her juice-soaked fingers into his mouth and sucked them clean. Her fingers hooked onto his cheek.

"Our little secret," she whispered. He removed her fingers and grasped her face before kissing her veraciously.

"Teacher's pet," he accused around her lips. She giggled.

"Proud of it," she sang.

Samantha gathered up her clothes and once dressed and orderly, she picked up her thrown bag and slung it easily over her shoulder. Tony had put his own clothes back on, reluctantly, and did a hasty cleaning of his office. He wiped down the floor and his desk with Kleenex and picked up the pencils from the scattered escape. Once everything was back into order, Samantha smiled over her shoulder as she headed out of his office. She blew a kiss to him before she opened the door and stalled there.

"Thank you for your lesson, Professor," she said sweetly, batting her eyelashes with pretend innocence. Tony grinned and saluted her with his hand.

"Truly, any time," he agreed. Samantha winked at him.

"I'll be back very soon."

"Look forward to it."

She disappeared down the hallway and he waited until her steps completely disappeared. And then he started to breathe normally again.

Tony swung around in his chair with a grin plastered on his face. Oh, Samantha Marbalene! What a divine creature of fantasy.

Today, out of all days, he could say with the most emphasis that Tony loved his job.

12