Students Rule Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linkznut
linkznut
1,272 Followers

"Sure thing," Ross answered. He moved across the room quickly while Suzie repositioned herself between Ms. Lee's legs. Once he was in position above Ms. Lee's head, Suzie grabbed the Vice-Principal's other foot and lifted it up, pushing both legs back until Ross took hold of them. A moment later, Ms. Lee's knees were hovering over the outsides of her shoulders with her pussy and asshole on full display.

Suzie was silent for a moment as the guys drank in the scene before them. "We've spread her out like this to demonstrate a point," she continued. "Everything between her thighs -- whether it's her pussy, her clit, her asshole, or even the skin between her pussy and asshole -- is potentially a very sensitive area for her.

"Now I hope you're all aware of how sensitive her pussy is, but don't forget to pay attention to the other areas. Take the ass, for example," she said as she jammed her finger deep into Ms. Lee's ass, causing the captive woman to jump noticeably as she let out an audible gasp. "The ass is an area that many women are afraid to talk about. But the truth is, it can be a very erotic place, made all the more exciting by its forbidden nature. Don't be afraid to pursue this area, but keep in mind that your girl may need a lot of coaxing. And be gentle, for this is an area where a little gentleness at first can reap big rewards later."

A silent hush filled the room, as all eyes were glued to Suzie's finger as it continued to work the insides of Ms. Lee's ass, while the obviously excited older woman squirmed and moaned atop the table.

Finally, Suzie withdrew her finger, leaned forward and touched the soiled digit to the Vice-Principal's lips. Obediently, the lips opened up to accept the finger, not releasing it until it was once again clean.

A gasp of surprise -- or was it shock -- came from one of the boy's, but Virginia never heard it.

"And then there's her clit, which is located here," she said as she pulled back the hood to reveal the excited bulb. "Before getting too serious in this area, however, you should make sure your partner is adequately excited." Suzie turned her head towards the guys. "How can you tell when she's excited?"

There was a moment of awkward silence as the guys looked around nervously. Finally, someone spoke up. "When she's wet."

Even in her dazed and excited state, Ms. Lee's mind was still alert enough to recognize the final voice -- Brian Turner. And the cast of characters was now complete, with Tommy, Pete, Randy and Brian comprising the players in Ross and Suzie's erotic creation -- a game where everybody won and she was the grand prize.

"Very good," Suzie said with a bit of sarcasm. And when she slid the index finger from her free hand into Ginny's pussy, the captive woman gasped as her body jumped on the table. For several long moments the boys watched, completely entranced, while Suzie's finger took Ms. Lee to the very brink of orgasm.

But before she allowed the desperate woman to achieve her release, Suzie withdrew her fingers, to the obvious consternation of her prey, and turned to face the boys. "Observe," she said simply, and turned back to Ms. Lee.

She reached between the legs that Ross was holding over her shoulders, placed her hands on her stomach and slid them up to her breasts. She ran her fingers lightly over the soft orbs and spoke softly. "Do you like what I'm doing?"

"Oh yes," came the guttural reply.

"Do you want me to continue?" she asked as she took her nipples between her fingertips and rolled them gently, eliciting a soft moan from Ms. Lee.

"I didn't hear you. Maybe I should stop now."

"No!" came the sudden reply, part begging and part groan. "Don't stop!"

By now Ms. Lee was a complete basket case, reduced to little more than a mound of frustrated emotions. Self respect was the furthest thing from her mind. The only thing that truly mattered now was her release. And she didn't care what she had to do to get it.

"Please," she said in almost a whisper. "Please don't stop."

"I don't know," Suzie said as she dragged her fingers off of her breasts and over her stomach, ultimately sliding onto her inner thighs.

"Please!" she whined. This time there was an obvious desperation in her voice, a desperation that Suzie and the boys all heard. But she didn't care.

"Please," she begged again, this time in a voice Suzie had to strain to hear.

With her fingertips drawing soft little circles on Ms. Lee's thighs, Suzie turned her head to the boys. "It's up to you," she said. "Should I?"

It took a second, but finally Pete nodded his head. "Yes," he responded, his voice shaking. And then one by one, the other boys nodded their heads in agreement.

Finally, Suzie turned to Ross and smiled, before sliding the index finger from her right hand into Ms. Lee's pussy while she lowered her mouth to her love button.

"Oh yes," Virginia gasped, her body jerking as the lips touched her button. And soon her mind was lost in that wonderful, delirious fog as the finger worked her pussy while the lips and tongue alternated their attentions on her clit.

A moment later that wonderful feeling washed over her body as she began to shake in orgasmic ecstasy. And before the first wave had completely passed, the second was upon her, as she cried out in pleasure, totally lost in the moment.

* * *

Ms. Lee lay on the table panting, trying to gather herself. The blindfold was still on and her hands were still tied to the table legs. She'd just been royally fucked, of that she was certain. Beyond that, however, the facts were a bit fuzzy. She was pretty sure that all the new guys had had her at least once. She recalled that some of them had been a bit over anxious -- one of the perils of being a young man, she thought with a little smile. But even so, Suzie had taken her to such a state that, even with a quick ejaculation or two, she was more than able to hold her own.

As her mind cleared, she became aware of people scurrying around her. She heard the sound of the classroom door swinging open, only to close again a moment later. And then she sensed, rather than felt, a presence at her head and at her feet. She lay quietly and waited.

When the fingertips touched her cheeks, she knew instantly that they were Suzie's fingers. And that almost certainly meant that the presence by her feet was Ross. She allowed a smile to creep across her face.

These two were the special ones. The others -- and any others that might yet enter the game -- were okay, but Suzie and Ross were special. Ross, after all, was the one who started this whole game. He was the one who'd ripped her from her former life, a life where she was the dominant personality, and established her in her new, submissive lifestyle. And then there was Suzie, the first -- and only -- woman she'd ever been with.

She waited some more, while Suzie's fingers trickled down the underside of her extended right arm. She thought of how it'd been with Ross, of how he'd teased and pleasured her, but always withheld that which she wanted most -- his cock in her pussy. Until their last encounter, that is, when he'd taken her from behind while she was eating Suzie's pussy.

But Virginia wanted more than that. She wanted to see him while he fucked her, to wrap her arms around him while he pummeled her pussy. But when she felt his hands touching her thighs and spreading them apart gently, she realized that, once again, she wasn't going to get him the way she so desperately wanted. And as his hands slid up her thighs and homed in on the center of her womanhood, she heard herself moan. Soon, his fingers were sliding into her pussy and lust was once again laying claim to her body.

Ross worked her slowly, working the fingers of his right hand around the inside of her pussy as he slid them in and out. With his left hand, he unsheathed her button, allowing his right thumb to brush against it while his fingers continued their assault on her pussy. He could tell he was having an affect as he watched her squirming about on the table.

Without warning, he withdrew his fingers. He waited for a moment, watching as his victim reached out for him with her pussy in a futile attempt to recapture the pleasure. And then he placed the tip of his cock against her pussy, rubbing it teasingly but not yet sliding it home.

"Please!" Ms. Lee pleaded. But Ross only smiled as he listened to the desperation in her voice, all while still rubbing his cock against her pussy as she squirmed beneath him.

Then, without further warning, he rammed it home, sending shivers up Ms. Lee's spine as she gasped and nearly jumped off the table. For a moment, the Vice-Principal was in heaven, rocking across the table while her master pounded her pussy.

But the moment was fleeting as his wonderful tool was withdrawn all too soon. She felt his hands move to her legs, lifting them up and back until they neared her head, where they were taken by Suzie, who held them steady above her shoulders. Once again, her most private parts were on full display.

For a long moment, nothing happened. Then, just when her desperation was peaking, she felt his cock at the entrance to her forbidden hole.

"Oh, yes," she gasped. "Fuck me in the ass!"

A moment later, she felt him pressing himself into her dark tunnel with small, yet forceful pushes, each assault becoming a bit more forceful than the last as he moved deeper and deeper into her.

Soon, he was filling her completely, slowly pumping in, then out, then in again, establishing a steady rhythm that carried her closer and closer to the brink. Soon the rhythm picked up, moving steadily faster as he pounded her against the table.

When she came, her scream was so loud that Suzie had to clamp down on her mouth to muffle the noise. Her body shook as she pulled against her restraints, still screaming into Suzie's hand. And then Ross withdrew his cock and began shooting his cum all over her stomach and chest until he, too, surrendered to his orgasm and collapsed onto the table beside her.

* * *

How long she lay there, Ms. Lee couldn't say. She finally stirred when she heard some commotion around her. As before, the noise she heard was the ruffling of clothes as someone got dressed. The next noise was that of the door as it opened and closed.

The footsteps that crossed the room were light and soft. Suzie's. As before, Suzie took her position at Virginia's head. Only this time, she turned her captive's head to the side and untied the blindfold.

It took a moment for her vision to clear. When it finally did, Ms. Lee saw the face of Suzie Connors standing above her.

"You're a mess," Suzie said with a wry smile. "Let me clean you up."

She moved around the table, moving to the teacher's desk to collect a box of tissue. She made her way back to Ms. Lee, taking up position by the still bound woman's feet and began wiping Ross's sperm off of her body.

"Some of it's dried," Suzie said almost nonchalantly as she tried to clean her up.

"There," she said at last. "It's not perfect, but it'll have to do until I can get you into a shower."

At the last comment, Ms. Lee's eyes perked up noticeably, eliciting a smile and a small chuckle from Suzie. Suzie slid her hands up to Ms. Lee's breasts, allowing them to lightly circle the rising and falling mounds. "You didn't think I was going to go through all this and not get mine, did you?"

The Vice-Principal shook her head and smiled, still not quite recovered from her most recent ordeal.

"But not here," Suzie said as she moved around the table and untied first one arm, then the other.

She took Ms. Lee's hands and helped her to her feet. "Let's get you dressed so we can get out of here."

linkznut
linkznut
1,272 Followers
12