Study Stress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some reason in the safety of my fantasy, I got turned on by all that disgust, oldness, and cheap jealousy. I felt myself getting a little wet for the first time. That reminded me that Rose had told me the drug kills the libido. She said that as good as all the thrills feel, they don't turn on while being on the drug. To really feel the turn on, you had to do those things dry. Then all the anxiety and dread feelings would grow into a stew that would cause arousal.

All these thoughts and visceral memories of emotions kept flooding in while I was trying to memorize three and five pointed leaf shapes. The hunger of my pussy kept stealing my focus. I sometimes got these moments were I craved the release from my pussy. And to a point of getting me to do mildly dangerous things, that craving would keep pushing me.

Outside, the time was around 9 pm. A lot of daytime businesses had closed. Office workers had finished their commute. The nighttime dwellers had come out in their elegant dresses. I picked up a night gown. It was black and had an elegant satiny sheen to it. The fabric light and silken. It easily moved with my body motions in a smooth watery way. The top were two spaghetti halters that went down to two black triangles that covered my breast. It looked sexy. I would have plenty of opportunities to flash body parts at will. I threw a light, small black leather jacket over it. I put on heels with only strings on top to let me feet be visible. I had no underwear.

I scurried out of the house.