Sub Black Lesbian 4 White Dom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Violet

By the time that Mary Katherine got to the end of the email she had to stop and take a breath. Halfway through reading the email she actually stopped breathing and was completely focused on the email. I think it was when she got to the part about beating the maid. This is it!!! This is the one. This is who I have been looking for and it sounds like she has looking for me. Mary Katherine literally jumped up from her computer and danced around the room shouting "Oh joy, oh joy, oh joy!!!" She re-read through Miss Violet's email again and again and just started saying her name out loud "Miss Violet" my new mistress. In all of her excitement, she wondered what did Miss Violet look like? She was glad that she wasn't some petite woman. She was always attracted to women who had some meat on the bones and a little bit of girth. So the fact that Miss Violet was a size 18 was perfect. Mary Katherine logged into her messenger and added Miss Violet to her IM contacts. When she added her name, it showed that she was online. Unable to contain herself she immediately typed a message.

"Hello Miss Violet. I just read your email. You responded to my ad." Mary Katherine wrote.

"Who are you?" was the response that came back.

Mary Katherine was confused and disappointed. Was this some joke and perhaps someone was playing with her.

"In my email, I asked you to IM me on Friday at 7PM. If you are my Niqqer Bitch, then you are already disobeying me by contacting me before I gave you permission to do so. Are you my Niqqer Bitch and have you disobeyed me?" Miss Violet wrote back on the IM.

Mary Katherine almost did cartwheels she was so happy. Her fingers moved so swiftly on the computer keys, her mind almost could not keep up.

"Yes Miss Violet. This is your Niqqer Bitch. I guess I did disobey you and responded to you before Friday. I was just so excited to see you online that I couldn't help immediately contacting you. I have been looking for someone like you for so long that I just couldn't help myself and responded to you immediately since you were online." Mary Katherine explained, hoping that Miss Violet would understand.

"So in other words, you completely disregarded what I told you, in favor of pursuing your own desires. Is this the type of relationship that we are going to have?" Miss Violet responded.

"No Miss Violet..."Mary Katherine replied. "I am here to serve you and do as I am told. I am sorry for disobeying you. I could not help myself as I am anxious to connect with you and be of service to you."

To her dismay Miss Violet logged out without responding. Mary Katherine was devastated. What had she done? How could she have been so stupid? Friday was only two days away. When she added Miss Violet to her contacts and saw that she was online, it did not even occur to her not to contact her. She immediately send Miss Violet an email explaining that she did not mean to offend her and that she desperately wanted to meet with her.

It had been two weeks without a word from Miss Violet. Mary Katherine was checking her email twenty times a day, but nothing. She wasn't sure whether or not she should send Miss Violet another email, as she did not wish to upset her further. It was Friday, and to her dismay her mother had talked her into coming for a visit at her house on Saturday. Whoopee Mary Katherine thought; another trip to the ghetto. How she hated that place. She tried to talk her mother into coming to spend the weekend at her house, but her mother insisted that she come and visit with her until she agreed. It had been about ten minutes since she last checked her email and this time when she checked there was a message from Miss Violet. The subject line read: Dinner Tonite???

The message from Miss Violet was inviting her to dinner at one of her favorite Chinese restaurants. What a coincidence, Chinese was Mary Katherine's favorite food as well. She had made reservations and "EXPECTED" Mary Katherine to be there at 7PM sharp and she requested that she wear red. Miss Violet advised that this was their opportunity to get to know each other and if she did not show up, there would not be another opportunity. She also warned Mary Katherine that she would be "disciplined" for previously disobeying Miss Violet regarding the email. So she should also be prepared to receive her punishment. Mary Katherine sat there reading the email with a big smile on her face. It was 4PM and that didn't leave much time. She decided to stop by Nordstrom's and pick up a new outfit in red. Nothing too sexy, it had to be something dignified and classy. Clearly Miss Violet was not looking for a hoochie mama. While she was in the store, she stopped at the make-up counter and had them do her make up as well. By the time she was finished she changed into her new outfit and headed straight to the restaurant.

Mary Katherine arrived at the restaurant at 7:05PM. Rush hour traffic had slowed her down a bit. She asked at the reservation desk for party of Violet and was shown to a table in the corner away from everyone. Miss Violet was already there waiting. Mary Katherine was shown to the table by the waiter. He pulled out her chair to seat her, but she did not dare sit down without Miss Violet's permission. The waiter said "Madame, please have a seat." She locked eyes with Miss Violet who was taking her in from head to toe. Miss Violet spun her gloved finger indicating that Mary Katherine should turn around which she did. She did a very slow twirl for Miss Violet so that she could take it all in. Miss Violet gave a nod of her head indicating her approval at which point Mary Katherine sat down. The waiter helped push her chair in with a look of curiosity at this whole situation. When he asked if they would like something to drink Miss Violet spoke up and ordered a $200 bottle of wine for the both of them. The waiter walked away seeming relieved to get away from this situation, tensing that something was going on between these two.

"Very nice," Miss Violet said as she took off her gloves. "Actually, I'm somewhat disappointed. I was hoping for someone who was darker with more afro-centric features. I guess it doesn't matter when we're behind closed doors and in the dark. Besides, with your looks you are more presentable in the circles that I travel in. Although, I intend to refer to you as Niqqer Bitch, what is your name?" Miss Violet asked.

Mary Katherine had never been so nervous in her entire life. She wasn't even this nervous when she interviewed for her current job, which was a six figure position. "Mary Katherine O'Hara" she managed to say barely above a whisper.

"Mary Katherine O'Hara??? Are you bullshitting me? Is that your real name? I have never heard of a niqqer with a name like that." Miss Violet responded. "Based on your posting I was truly expecting something more colored sounding like Laquita or Shaniqua or something like that." Miss Violet snorted as the waiter brought their drinks.

Mary Katherine figured that she should come clean and tell her full story. "May I tell you about myself, Miss Violet?" she asked. By the time she finished telling Miss Violet about herself they were half way through their meal. When she finished speaking Miss Violet just sat there silent staring at her. She didn't say a word. This made Mary Katherine very nervous. Mary Katherine also noticed that she was starting to feel very moist between her legs. Miss Violet was definitely giving off the "I'm in charge" vibe and Mary Katherine was loving it, and ready to do Miss Violet's her bidding. Unfortunately, Mary Katherine just wasn't sure what she was supposed to say or do, so she didn't say much and she tried not to stare or look directly at Miss Violet. She knew that back in the day, black people were not supposed to look White folks in the eye. From what she could see of Miss Violet, she was dripping in expensive jewelry, a custom tailored Chanel suit and she was clearly a woman of major wealth. Mary Katherine had enough wealthy clients to be able to recognize this. Miss Violet was not a pretty woman. She was not even an attractive woman. In the face she was quite plain with chubby cheeks and a double chin. For some reason, her lack of beauty made her more appealing and desirable to Mary Katherine. Her brunette hair was pulled back in an old style bouffant piled up on her head with fashionable diamond combs. She had minimal make up on. Although she had been sitting the whole time, Mary Katherine could see that "baby had back." From the spread of her hips on the chair, Mary Katherine concluded that she must have been well endowed with a big ass. Also, she had thick calves, which was another indication that she had thick thighs and big legs. That was the physical aspects of Miss Violet. She had an air about her as if she was used to giving orders and being waited on. Her voice was stern with a slightly southern twinge. She definitely looked like she had been well taken care of. Mary Katherine could only imagine what Miss Violet had in store for her.

Violet sat across from this magnificent creature so pleased she could hardly say a word. The niqqer was gorgeous even according to White standards of beauty. How wonderful was it to have a niqqer bitch with class, etiquette and White features? Talk about having the best of both worlds. She had so many things running through her mind about what she intended to do to this bitch that she truly had to calm herself down. The other thing that she was so pleased about was the niqqer bitch's submissive demeanor. Mary Katherine knew her place and showed Miss Violet her proper respect without having to be told to do so. Yes, Violet thought that she was going to absolutely love her new toy. She had only intended for them to have dinner tonight, but she was feeling a bit of a tingle between her legs and also the thought of disciplining Mary Katherine was making her even hotter. She was ready to take the next step and take her home. Normally, she wouldn't entertain these skanks in her home, but this one is different and she seemed trust worthy she thought. As a matter of fact, she was looking forward to keeping her for the whole entire weekend. But what if, Mary Katherine wasn't prepared to spend the weekend with her? For a fleeting moment, Violet felt a twinge of disappointment, but then she came back to reality. It's not like the bitch has a choice. She'll do as she's told and stay the weekend. With that, Violet took out her cell phone and asked her driver to bring the car around.

She waived the waiter over and asked for the bill. A look of disappointment came over Mary Katherine's face that the evening was ending so soon. Miss Violet smiled as she already recognized the power that she had over her new toy. The waiter arrived at the table and placed the leather billfold on the table to await payment. It was at this moment that Miss Violet decided it was time to fuck with Mary Katherine.

"Are you ready for me to whip your ass, bitch?" Miss Violet said loudly with a smile.

"Yes, Miss Violet." Mary Katherine said, feeling both embarrassed and stimulated at the same time. The waiter just stood there uncomfortably waiting for payment.

Miss Violet decided to play with her some more. "I'm not so sure, bitch. Tell me why I shouldn't just go home and completely forget about you?"

"Miss Violet, I was disobedient and I deserve to be punished for disobeying you. Please beat my ass Miss Violet." Mary Katherine pleaded, completely ignoring the waiter.

Miss Violet flipped open the billfold to see that the cost for dinner was $289, mostly because of the expensive bottle of wine that she ordered and they barely touched. She pushed herself away from the table, threw the bill at Mary Katherine and said "Pay the bill, bitch, and make sure you leave the waiter a good tip." Miss Violet then leaned over to the waiter and said, "Niqqers are such horrible tippers. I'm going to make sure that you get a good tip." With that she winked at the waiter and walked out to her waiting car.

Mary Katherine pulled out her credit card and included a $60 tip for the waiter. This was turning out to be quite an expensive evening. With the $350 she had spent on dinner and almost $300 on her new outfit and make-up, it was definitely more than she had planned. Thank goodness she could afford it. Once the waiter bought back her credit card she signed it and rushed outside. She thought to herself that the way that Miss Violet embarrassed her that she could never come back to this place, but deep down inside she was actually loving it.

She got outside and looked around but did not see Miss Violet anywhere. Then the window of a parked 2012 Maybach car rolled down and Miss Violet called her over. She joined Miss Violet in the back seat as the driver drove off. Mary Katherine didn't dare ask where they were going. She just sat there in silence awaiting further instruction from Miss Violet. After a quick fifteen minute drive through the city, they pulled up in front of a town house in one of the more affluent parts of town. Miss Violet had not said a word to Mary Katherine during the entire ride. Violet had been formulating exactly what was she going to do with her new toy once she got her home, but she was still feeling a little uneasy about bringing a stranger to her home. She had a really good feeling about this one, but still they had just met. Well, they had just pulled up in front of her house so there was no turning back now. They were already here. However, just to be on the safe side she had one more trick up her sleeve to mentally fuck with Mary Katherine.

"Niqqer bitch, give me your wallet." Miss Violet demanded. Mary Katherine handed over her wallet without hesitation; however, she was curious as to why Miss Violet wanted her wallet. Violet rummaged through Mary Katherine's wallet and took out her driver's license, social security card and credit card and handed her back her wallet. When the driver opened the door to the car Miss Violet stepped out first and then Mary Katherine. The driver asked if he would be needed any more tonight. Miss Violet told him that she would not need him again until Sunday. However, she handed him Mary Katherine's personal documents asked him to hold on to the items until he returned on Sunday. She also advised him if anything were to happen to her that he was to immediately turn these items over to her attorney.

Mary Katherine stood there dumbfounded. Finally she spoke up, "Miss Violet, I'm sorry but I have family plans tomorrow. I'm going to need these things back...." Before she could complete the sentence Miss Violet violently slapped her across the face with an open hand.

"That will be all Charles. I will see you on Sunday. Come niqqer bitch." Miss Violet instructed, as she entered her palatial home. Mary Katherine dutifully followed her. Trying to figure out what was she going to tell her mother for not being able to meet her tomorrow.

Miss Violet headed straight for the bedroom. It was a massive suite of rooms, which included an adjoining sitting room that was bigger than most people's living room, a huge bathroom with a sunken jaccuzzi tub and of course the bedroom with a massive California king size bed. It was elaborately decorated with sculptured walls and gold leaf trim everywhere. They were the only ones in the house. Once inside the bedroom, Miss Violet instructed Mary Katherine to strip. As Mary Katherine was taking off her clothes, it was the first time she had an opportunity to see Miss Violet standing fully erect in the light. She was extremely pleased at the voluptuous figure that she saw standing before her.

Miss Violet seemed to be preoccupied with one of the large diamonds on her hand. She turned to Mary Katherine in a rage and held her hand up to her face. For a moment, Mary Katherine flinched thinking that Miss Violet was going to hit her again. However, she held this huge three carat flawless diamond ring up to her face and yelled, "Look what you did to my ring!!!" Mary Katherine was confused and looked very hard at the ring. Finally, she noticed what appeared to be a small red smudge on the ring. At first she wasn't sure what it was and what she was supposed to do about it. Miss Violet noticed her puzzled look and grabbed her by the face and dragged her to the mirror. Mary Katherine looked at herself in the mirror and noticed at least a two inch minor cut across the left side of her face. It appears that when Miss Violet slapped her across the face, her diamond must have cut Mary Katherine's face.

"Your niqqer blood has defiled my precious diamond. Now what the fuck are you going to do about it, bitch?" Miss Violet said as she held her hand up in front of Mary Katherine's face once again. Instinctively, Mary Katherine grabbed Miss Violet's hand and started licking the blood from her diamond as she mumbled apologies.

This act caught Miss Violet by surprised and pleased her immensely. Of course she could not let Mary Katherine see how pleased she was. She held her hand up to inspect her ring. There wasn't a speck of blood on the ring; in the meantime the blood was starting to run down Mary Katherine's face from the open cut. Miss Violet disappeared into the bathroom and rummaged through the medicine cabinet and returned with bandages and cleaning solution. She started cleaning the cut with the cleaning solution and saw the discomfort in Mary Katherine's face and knew that it stung like hell in her open wound. This gave Miss Violet a bit more pleasure. She did not want Mary Katherine to mistake her action for kindness so she explained to her, that she thought it best to bandage and dress her wound so that later when she was sitting on her face none of her filthy blood would defile her.

With that, Miss Violet instructed Mary Katherine to undress her. She was ready for fun. Mary Katherine gently undressed Miss Violet. She got down on her knees and reached up under Miss Violet's skirt to pull down her panty hose. She unrolled each one gently, ensuring that she did not cause any runs. She neatly folded the hose and continued to remove each article of clothing until Miss Violet stood before her stark naked. She could barely contain her excitement at the sight of Miss Violet in full nudity. She did have a bit of a belly pouch and there was also some cellulite on her thighs and dimples on her ass, but as far as Mary Katherine was concerned these imperfections just added to her appeal. Mary Katherine was also delighted to see that Miss Violet had a full bush. She loved a woman with a hairy pussy. Miss Violet realized the effect that her naked body was having on her toy, so she just stood there giving Mary Katherine the opportunity to enjoy her nakedness.

Violet must say that Mary Katherine was having a similar effect on her. The girl was absolute perfection. It took every ounce of Violet's energy to keep herself in check and not act like a kid in a candy store with this girl. She had to keep cool and remember that this was just a lowly niqqer bitch that was here to serve her. Speaking of serving her, it reminded Violet of Mary Katherine's disobedience and the fact that she needed to be punished. Violet thought that a good ass whipping with the belt would be an appropriate punishment. She had just the right leather belt. She went to her drawer and pulled out the belt. Let the games begin. "Time for this ass whipping, ten lashes for the niqqer bitch." Violet said to Mary Katherine.

When Miss Violet announced that it was time for her punishment, Mary Katherine tensed up. Miss Violet grabbed Mary Katherine by the hair and almost snapped her neck when she threw her to the floor. She started wailing with the belt while Mary Katherine writhed in pain on the floor. The first sting of the belt caused her to scream out in pain. Miss Violet immediately came back with another lash, and another and another and another. She didn't care where she hit and she wasn't aiming for anywhere in particular. Theblows struck Mary Katherine on the back, on the butt, on her arm on her thigh, on her hip on her back again. Between delivering blows, Miss Violet was keeping count and giving a lecture to her for being a disobedient niqqer. Somehow, Mary Katherine found herself apologizing and pleading for Miss Violet's forgiveness. By the time that Miss Violet was up to a count of nine, Mary Katherine thought that she was going to pass out. She was so relieved to receive that tenth and final blow, after which she just crumpled at Miss Violet's feet in a fetal position.