Subliminal Broadcaster 2000 Ch. 02

Story Info
The SB2000 goes to college.
1.9k words
4.37
110.7k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 04/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

Several Weeks Later.

Andrew McGregor finished off the last of his Starbucks and tossed the cup in the garbage can in front of the Humanities Building on the campus where Lamina worked as an English professor. He trotted up the stairs of the big brick building and in a moment he was walking down the dark third floor hallway that lead to Lamina's office.

It was late in the afternoon and the rooms to either side seemed locked and quiet. He could hear Jazz music coming from down the hallway and he figured that it was coming from Lamina's office. She liked to play her old albums while she was grading papers.

Her door was slightly ajar, but he knocked anyway.

"Come in." She said. Her tone indicating that she was absorbed into whatever she was doing.

"I didn't mean to interrupt anything." Andrew grinned and pushed the office door open.

"Oh Andrew! It's you!" Lamina almost squealed. She jumped up from where she was sitting and bounded into his arms. He met her mouth with his and felt her tongue dart down his throat and her hot Asian body being pressed up against him.

"Hello Lamina."

She pulled away from him and seemed to be overwhelmed for a moment. She looked up at him as if she were a girl in trouble at school. "What are you doing here? You have never come to my work before."

"Just relax." Andrew said and touched her lightly on the cheek. A wave of happiness and contentment washed over the beautiful woman standing in front of him. She looked up at him with complete contentment and adoration. "I came down here because there are a couple of ideas that I have that I would like to go over with you, to see if you can help me out."

"Of course I will help you, Andrew. I would do anything."

"Good to hear, Lamina." Andrew looked around the office. He looked at the titles of the books on the bookshelf and briefly out the window at the green lawns of Reed College moving off in the distance. He looked at the small groups of students making their way across the greens. He eyes lingered on the girls, all so young and trendy in the this upscale art school.. He could feel his heart quicken in his chest.

His Subliminal Broadcaster had been complete for weeks, and he had discovered many ways to administer it's effects... The frequencies he had discovered seemed to speak to the very core of an individual, deeply and permanently changing their attitudes and behavior. Yet, after initial successful trials and the first few days with the SB2000, Andrew moved slowly in bringing more people under his influence. For his future to be successful he needed to plan very carefully. He had acquired 5 subjects so far. Nigel and Michelle Fowler, his neighbors, Candice Cowens and Lamina Hoi, Michelle's college roommates, and his first conquest, Shannon Joyce, a young party-girl that lived down the street.

He had pleasured himself in every conceivable way with the ravishing Michelle Fowler, the inspiration for the creation of the SB2000. Using the SB2000 on her to such an extent that she truly existed only feel his cock inside her. Every fantasy that he had about his beautiful neighbor had come true again and again. He also had played out his pleasures on Candy, the aspiring nun with amazing breasts and the always horny and willing Lamina, all while being bankrolled by Nigel Fowler, Michelle's husband and Andrew's mentally controlled patsy.

Now, though, it was time to widen his scope.

"You teach a women's studies class, don't you Lamina?"

"Yes, yes I do. It is called "Gender Issues and Roles in 20th Century Literature." Lamina explained. "I teach it tomorrow at 11:15 a.m."

"How many students do you have in that class?"

"6. It is a graduate Seminar."

"How many of them are women?"

"All of them." Lamina said. "Most of them are on in their early twenties. About a third of them seem like lesbians, I guess. Several of the girls in that class are quite beautiful."

"Really? That is good to hear." Andrew walked over to the small stereo sitting on the shelf above Lamina's desk. He turned off the jazz CD and opened the cassette door and dropped in a cassette. "I have something for you to listen to Lamina. And then I think we will close your office door and we'll have you give me a little head. What do you think of that for a plan?"

"Mmm. I really like it, but don't you think I could suck your cock first?" Lamina purred.

"I'm sorry my dear. Business before pleasure," Andrew said and pressed play on the stereo.

The next morning, Lamina woke and arrived on campus just as usual. She taught her 8:00 class and went back to her office. After she gathered her papers for her 11:15, she opened her top desk drawer and retrieved the cassette that Andrew had left there yesterday afternoon, after she had sucked his glorious cock to explosion twice, kneeling here on the floor where she now stood. She thought about how good it felt to have his stiff member lodged so deep down her throat that one could hardly think, much less breathe.

She walked into the class a few minutes early and said her hello to the students that were already waiting. She could tell that they were looking at her with a small amount of astonishment this morning. Instead of her normal conservation attire of a sweater and slacks, Lamina decided to wear a tightly fitting green dress and makeup.

"Good morning class. I hope everyone had a good weekend. I have graded the exams from last Thursday, but we will talk about the results later in the class. Right now, I want to try something a little different than my usual lecture. I have brought this recording that I would like to play for everyone for the first fifteen minutes of the class."

"What is it?" Mona asked.

"A recording made by a really close person to me. I think that you will find it as amazing as I did." Lamina smiled. "So if there are no more questions, let's get started."

She pressed play. In a moment the sounds of the rain forest came over the speakers. "Is it one of those relaxation tapes?" Lorna asked.

"Something like that," Lamina said. "Just try and sit quietly and listen. I think that you will get what it is trying to accomplish rather quickly."

Lamina sat down at the desk and watched as the tape, with the subliminal SB2000 message hidden behind the ambient noises, took it's hold on her women's studies class... Within 5 minutes, some of the students looked up at the cassette player with starry expression, their lovely young mouths agape. Ten minutes in, they were sleeping with their eyes opened, the tape's commands washing over their defenseless consciousnesses like waves over dust..

At 15 minutes, Lamina arose and turned the cassette down.

"Well, it looks like you all have enjoyed this fine recording. I know that you will find it as refreshing as I did when I first heard it. Now, though, it is time to get on with our class." Lamina found that her hands had slide down her body and were trying the elastic around her skirt. She struggled to get them back under control. She was so horny as she looked out over her class of former women-study majors, it took several seconds to collect herself.

"Everyone stand, so I can take attendance." Lamina said, mustering as much authority as her whore throat could muster.

The class all rose and stood next to their tables. The girls were drowsy still and a couple of them seemed as though they were about to fall over.

"Stand up straight. Stick out your tits. Andrew likes that," she told them. "Smile."

The six girls that stood in front of her all snapped to attention. They stuck out their tits and Lamina smiled. She knew that Andrew would be pleased with her class, maybe he would let her suck his pole for doing such a good job.

He was going to love this group of young women.

Celeste Polis was tall with a very scholarly look to her. She wore a black sweater and a long dress. But her pointy glasses couldn't hide the fact that she was built wonderfully with nice plump tits and nicely shaped ass. Lamina walked up to her and traced her pout with the tip of her finger. She would love to see this little geek attached to the end of Andrew's cock.

Next she inspected the two lip-stick lesbians that sat at the front table in the class, Mona Dumchek and Zaya Altura. Lamina seriously disliked these two little rich lesbian bitches, but at the same time couldn't deny that they were super hot. She could imagine their two tiny forms rubbing against each other back at their apartment. She roughly ran her hands over their asses and their breasts, cruelly twisted Mona's nipple until a single tear welled in the corner of the spaced out bitches eye. Her lover only looked straight ahead with a vacant look in her pretty green eyes. "I am going to make sure that Andrew has you two do all sorts of nasty things."

Summer Sandoval was gorgeous and a genuinely nice person. She had a small smile on her face and her breast wee warm and firm when Lamina squeezed them with her fingers. Lamina reached under her plaid skirt and felt that her little pussy was dripping wet. She kissed the large blonde girl on the mouth and whispered to her that it wouldn't be too much longer.

Elizabeth Valor was on the student council and a top notch student... She had long light brown hair and always had her lipstick and makeup just right. She sighed slightly when Lamina put a couple fingers up her cunt and rubbed her clitoris. Lamina had to remind herself that Andrew had told her not to indulge with the girls very much, but it was so hard to resist Elizabeth now that she was right here and willing. She would make Andrew very happy, Lamina happily predicted.

Maria Phillip was an aspiring writer and was a little bit of the whore already, so Lamina knew that she would make an eager recruit to the new little family that was growing around Andrew. She dressed like a rock star and had long red hair and a stunning body. Lamina had already felt some sort of attraction to this girl even before she meet Andrew that night at the Fowlers. She had a quiet intensity that seemed to make her calm blue eyes emit a air of vulnerability and anger. Her breasts rose and lowered with Maria's deep breaths. Lamina raised a hand but put it back away at her side. Lamina knew she should touch Maria, because she it would too hard for her to stop, and thus displease Andrew..

"Well, the class is all here, excellent. Is everyone clear on what is expected of them?"

They all shock their heads.. Lamina passed out at small card to each of them.

"On this card you will find the address for the gathering tonight. We will start at 7:00 start. Do not arrive late. Does everyone understand?"

"Yes," they said in unison.

"Good" lamina said as she straightened her blouse and skirt. "You can all sit down now and go back to your regular personalities."

She watched as they returned to their seat and now sat at their seats as though nothing had just happened., even though each of them had just taken their first fateful step to a new life.

"Good. Now, lets get back to those test scores..."