Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyo_girl
wyo_girl
166 Followers

Slowly, ever so slowly, she drew the tab down on his zipper. He held his breath waiting but she didn't pull his dick out. She straightened up and ran her hands around his waist to his butt. She pushed her hands down inside his jeans and over the smooth skin of his ass. Paige wanted to see him. She wanted him out of his jeans. To that end, she put her hands on each of his hips. She had loosened the zipper as much as she could so she pushed her hands out and down, forcing his jeans and boxers down at once.

Dan inhaled sharply when he realized what she was doing. He felt his prick pressing against the opening of his jeans then the cloth was gone. The sudden move caused his cock to pull down before it rebounded and slapped against his belly. Paige gave a tiny moan when she saw it. Even in the darkness of the room, she could see how lovely he was. She stepped back to admire his erection.

Dan felt her move away and wondered if this was as far as she intended to go. Maybe she just wanted to get him hard and then she was going to take pictures or something? What if she left him like that with his dick hanging out? With his eyes covered, he couldn't see that she just wanted to see him better. He decided to give her a little more of what she seemed to want while trying to induce her to speak again and let him know what she was doing.

"So, we've proven that you can make me hard. Are we done yet?" he demanded. He was really hoping they weren't but he wanted her to think he was still angry with her.

"Oh no, we aren't nearly done," she said in a husky whisper as she surveyed her handiwork. Dan's shirt hung open from his shoulders, his pants open and down around his calves. His cock was hard and stood straight out from the nest of hair surrounding it. Paige reached out and caressed him from his thigh to his hip, letting the back of her hand brush against the boldness of his erection. The silky feel of it combined with the heat had need rushing through her veins.

Dan felt the softness of her fingertips brushing his skin. He felt his cock surge upwards when she touched it. Her touch was tentative at first then he felt her lifting him up as she turned her hand over and cupped him in her palm. She pulled her hand back slowly pulling the skin towards her as she slid her hand out to the head. Dan was beginning to really enjoy their little game. He just hoped he could continue to act mad while she played with him since she seemed to like that so much.

Paige stared at the cock in her hand. She had dreamed of this moment but the reality was so much more exciting. There was an element of danger still remaining in spite of Dan's obvious arousal. He could still decide to tell people about this or even have her arrested like he'd threatened. The excitement of having him naked and under her power had tightened her breasts and turned her nipples into hard little points. Her pussy was getting wetter with each passing moment and her clit was a hard little button begging for attention. Ignoring the signals from her body, Paige reluctantly released him. She reached for the snap on her own jeans and stepped out of them, leaving herself in just a pair of cotton panties. She took a second to slip two fingers under the elastic and dip them between the folds of her sex. Pulling them back out, she could see the moisture glistening on them.

Dan inhaled deeply. He had just gotten the whiff of an aroused woman. He could smell her and it was getting stronger. Then he felt something brush across his lips. He opened his mouth and caught the taste of pussy juice on his tongue. She brushed her fingers across his lips again and Dan curled his tongue around one of them. Slowly she pushed the fingers against his tongue and he drew them in, licking them off before sucking them all the way inside his mouth.

Paige momentarily forgot her objective as she became lost in the sensations of his warm, wet tongue licking her fingers while he sucked on them. She could imagine what that mouth would feel like on her lips, on her skin, slowly caressing and licking her breasts. She forced herself back to her plan and pulled her fingers out of his mouth. Trailing them down his cheek and over his chest, she put her lips against one of his flat, male nipples. It responded to her touch and she licked at it, bringing herself closer to him in the process. She could feel the head of his cock rubbing against her stomach as she shoved her panties down and kicked them away.

She wanted to take it slow and spend time teasing him but she hadn't counted on her own reaction. To date, every fantasy she'd had ended with her fingers rubbing herself to climax so she had expected to be excited. She just hadn't figured on getting this turned on so quickly. She reminded herself of her objective even as her hand closed on his hard shaft. This was about getting him off, not herself. She pressed it down as she arched up against him and the head of his cock rose to part the folds of her pussy. Paige rocked forward and felt him sliding easily in the wetness of her excitement.

Dan almost choked. He knew she wanted him. He had tasted her excitement when her finger was in his mouth but he hadn't expected her to lift herself up onto his erection. He heard her whimper as his cock slid against the liquid heat of her sex. The angle was wrong for penetration and he wanted so badly to penetrate the wet hole he could feel against the hard mushroom tip of his penis. He couldn't believe how aroused he was. His mind was screaming about protection but his dick was already in love with the feel of skin on skin.

She held the base of his cock and rubbed him back and forth against herself. He could feel her trembling and it was making his prick throb. He ached to move, to slam every inch of it up inside her. Before he could betray himself by moaning his pleasure at her touch, she moved her lower body back. He felt her face rest against his chest and heard her harsh breathing. Then her mouth started moving down his body.

She pressed kisses around his navel, letting her tongue dip inside sending another jolt of electricity to his already supercharged cock. She could feel it sliding between her breasts as she lowered herself to her knees in front of him. She could smell her own excitement, knowing her juices coated him as he stood there. She could see the length of him shimmering in the muted light from the other room. A single drop of moisture clung to the very tip, growing steadily larger as she watched.

The anticipation was driving Dan wild. He couldn't breathe as he waited for her to touch him again. He knew she was kneeling in front of him, he could feel her breath stirring the hair covering his balls. He felt her hands on his thighs, slowly running up them, caressing him as he imagined her mouth getting closer to his erection.

Paige watched that perfect pearl of pre-cum as it hung there, trembling from the knob of his pulsing manhood. It grew longer, stretching away from the head as gravity pulled it toward the floor.

"Oh no, you're mine," she breathed as she caught his essence on the tip of her tongue. She followed the drop up and her mouth closed over his swollen plum, her tongue poking into the hole wanting more. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked his length inside the wet recesses of her mouth.

His hands were tight on the bar above his head. It had been days since he'd gotten off and his dick knew it. The pressure in his balls climbed up a notch. Her hands and mouth were driving him wild. He felt her cup his balls in one hand and they moved against each other as she played with them. The suction of her mouth and the heat enveloping his prick were curling his toes. He wanted his hands free. He wanted to lift her up onto his erection and drive himself into her over and over again until her pussy drenched his cock with her orgasm. The sudden feeling of her mouth pulling him inside had him arching his hips closer to her. Her tongue seemed to be dancing over the surface of his erection. The feeling went on and on as she sucked and licked, never releasing him so he could let the sensations subside and regain control.

She pulled her head back so only the knob stayed in her mouth. He felt her thumb rubbing against the underside while she licked all over the sensitive head. His balls tightened even more as her other hand stroked the base of his shaft. She caressed his balls and rubbed one finger back between them, coming close to his tightly puckered asshole as her mouth drank in his freely flowing pre-cum.

"Oh God," he finally groaned. "Don't make me cum like this." Her answer was a moan he felt vibrating over his length as she sped up the motions of her mouth.

"Climb up here," he begged even as he began to thrust his hips in time to the movements of her head. "Put your arms on the bar and wrap your legs around my waist," he whispered huskily.

Thoughts of doing just that ran rampant through Paige's brain. Her pussy throbbed with need. It burned with the desire to be filled and her clit was so swollen and stiff she knew only a couple of strokes would be needed to make her climax. She wanted it, needed it, but the desire to make him cum without his pleasing her was overwhelming. Her mouth moved faster, her tongue swirling everywhere around him at once. Her hands gripped his buttocks, squeezing his cheeks as he plunged in and out of her mouth.

"Let me make you cum. You know you want to," he ground out tightly as he tried valiantly to control his raging body. Her actions made him feel like a green kid again back when a smile from a pretty girl was all it took to give him a hardon.

Her own thoughts were wild. His words were unexpected. She had thought he would give in and let her pleasure him the way she dreamed of doing. In fact, that was what she'd counted on. She wanted him greedy for her, intent on his own release and ignoring hers. She wanted him to lose control. She wanted to make him cum. She wanted to be the master forcing him over the edge against his will. She just hadn't figured on being so turned on herself.

"Aahhhh Paige," he groaned as he lost his fight with himself, thrusting hard into her mouth as his cum swelled up out of his balls and shot to the back of her throat. His ass cheeks clenched under her hands and he held himself still as his cock throbbed in release, jet after jet of cum filling her throat, nearly choking her as she desperately swallowed it all. His legs trembled when her mouth released him and he heard her choked moan when his cock gave a final pulse and a tiny spurt of cum landed on her breast.

Paige was beyond caring if he heard her. She arched her back and shoved her hand between her legs. Her fingers played across her stiff clit, frenziedly rubbing it and groaning as her body demanded release. Her hips bucked against her hand, her pussy making a squelching sound as she drove two fingers up inside herself. With a loud groan, Paige let her climax take her. It rolled over her in waves as her hips thrust against her hand. She continued to rub herself as the waves slowly began to abate. Becoming conscious of her surroundings again, she looked up at Dan standing in front of her. She couldn't believe she had so completely lost control like that, masturbating like a wild thing in front of him.

He had managed to rub his head against his upper arm enough to raise the blindfold so a tiny crack of light appeared. He stood there, hardly daring to breathe as he watched her bring herself off. It was one of the most erotic sights he'd ever seen. In spite of his recent orgasm, he could feel his dick stiffening again. When she looked up at him he closed his eyes, not wanting her to know he had been able to see. Somehow he sensed she wouldn't like that. This entire episode had been a fantasy for her and he seemed to know that his witnessing her vulnerability was not part of that fantasy.

He heard her move and silently watched her gather her clothing. She pulled them on and slipped into a pair of boots she found lying by the door. She plucked the bolt cutters up off the floor and snapped the chain holding one wrist to the scaffolding. When he made a move to grab her, she pressed them into his hand, stepping back out of his reach.

"Hey," he called as she hurried from the room knowing he had to dress before he could pursue her or he'd trip over his own pants. By the time he managed to free himself and jerk his jeans up he couldn't hear her moving through the house anymore. He called out to her as he searched but couldn't find her anywhere. Her pickup was still parked near the back door so he knew she had to be in the barn. With the approaching storm, there was no way she'd have gone out in the open.

Dan knew she was hiding. He knew she didn't want him to find her but he knew he had to. She had intrigued him since the day he came to work for her. Somehow he felt she was probably embarrassed over her own reaction to what she'd done to him. The experience they had just shared only whetted his appetite for more. He wasn't going to let her hide from him or from her own desires. He left the house and hurried to the barn. She might think he would give up and go home but he had no intention of leaving until he made sure she knew this was only the beginning...

wyo_girl
wyo_girl
166 Followers
12