Submissive Molly Ch. 05

Story Info
Charlie dominates Molly & Martha.
4.2k words
4.57
43.4k
5
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
137 Followers

The day after Molly and Martha had turned the tables on Charlie, seemed to have a lot of tension in the air. Neither Charlie nor Molly mentioned it all day on Sunday. Monday morning they were up, dressed, had a bite of breakfast, and both left for work.

Molly worried all day, if turning the tables on Charlie had been a mistake. But he had said that he wanted to try being the submissive just once. And that he wanted to try two girls. Well, she had tried to give him both his fantasies at once.

Maybe that was the problem. Maybe each fantasy should have been done separately. She would just have to wait and see what Charlie said or did about it. After all, Charlie was the boss!

Charlie sat at his desk all day, not really getting much work done. He was busy planning what he was going to do next Friday night. Yes, he'd show them who was the boss, and how to dominate someone!

He left work a little early, and went shopping. He bought two matching, extremely short, micro-mini skirts and two matching blouses that were absolutely see-thru. Yes, he'd show 'em! He'd take them both out on Friday night and show them off, before taking them back to his place, and dominate them.

He got home well before Molly was due to get home, and went to his home office. He sat down at his typewriter and wrote Molly a note.

To my Totally Submissive Molly,

My fantasy was to be dominated by ONE woman. My other fantasy was for me to have TWO women, for me to play with. You are hereby ordered to arrange, what ever it takes, to have Martha arrive at our front door at 6:00PM sharp, on Friday evening. Tell her to wear thigh high stockings, her tallest high heels, and a simple necklace. What else she wears is immaterial.

On Thursday evening, you are to take a bath and make sure your pussy is shaved smooth and bare. Ask NO questions. Just do it!

Signed, Your Master, Charlie He folded it once, and walked out to the kitchen, poured himself a glass of wine, and went to the living room. He was just sitting, sipping his wine when Molly came in. "Kneel!" Was all he said.

Molly immediately put her purse and keys down on the table, and kneeled in front of Charlie. She was looking down at his feet.

Charlie said, "Molly, look at me."

She looked up at her master, with a little fear in her eyes.

Charlie handed her the note. "Read!"

Molly unfolded the note and read it silently to herself.

Charlie asked, "Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master, I shall arrange it."

Charlie instructed, "Stand." She obeyed.

He stood up, gave her a hug, and asked, "What's for dinner?"

Molly was relieved, that this was the only repercussion to what had happened last Saturday.

Molly spoke, "I have some nice steaks in the fridge. Would you like them grilled or broiled?"

"Grilled will be fine. Maybe a nice salad to go with it."

Molly prepared dinner, and they enjoyed a pleasant, tasty meal. It was like nothing had happened.

The rest of the week went by, normal as could be. Charlie made no comments about what was going to happen on Friday evening. Molly knew better than to ask.

It took Molly a couple of days, to figure out how to do, what Charlie had ordered her to arrange. She couldn't just explain it to Martha, and expect her to go along with it. No, she had to be sneaky, and not have Martha expect anything.

Finally, on Thursday, she called Martha.

Martha answered, "Hello."

"Hi, Martha. It's Molly. I guess everything is okay with Charlie. The week has gone by just like any other week. I didn't even get spanked! Let's go celebrate on Friday evening. Wear what ever you want, but be sure you wear stockings and real tall heels. Maybe a necklace. We want to look good when we go out for dinner."

"I'm glad to hear that you didn't get in trouble for what we did to Charlie. Is he going to go with us?"

"I don't know what Charlie's plans are. He just said that the two of us should go out Friday evening."

"Sounds good, what time should I come over?"

"Be here right at 6:00, and we'll go from here."

"I'll be there promptly at 6:00. See you then." And hung up.

Molly was satisfied, that Martha would show up, and not be expecting anything.

That evening Molly took her bath, and made sure she was shaved real smooth, like Charlie wanted.

Charlie left work a little early again on Friday. He went home, and started making preparations for the evening ahead.

He put a special, heavy black sheet on the bed, which had heavy straps that went under the bed to keep it in place. There were four pairs of nylon straps sewn to it. Two close together pairs at the top, about three feet apart. And two pairs about two thirds of the way down, spaced very wide apart. Just like he had ordered it!

He opened his toy chest, and selected several items, to be used later, on both women. He had dildoes, butt plugs, paddles, the nipple clamps he had used on Molly in LA, and her nipple stretchers.

He took a nice hot shower, and dressed, black socks, black shoes, black slacks & belt, and a bright red shirt. He went out to the living room to wait for Molly.

It was about 5:00PM when she walked in, she said, "You look very nice, Master."

He answered, "Thank you. Leave your purse and your keys on the table. We will be using your car tonight. Now, go to the bedroom."

Molly walked down the hall to the bedroom. She wondered why the door was closed. She hesitated.

Charlie spoke, "Go on in."

She opened the door, and almost had a panic attack when she saw the bed and all the toys laying on the table.

Charlie instructed, "Strip!"

Molly obeyed, and quickly undressed, placing her clothes on a chair.

"Go to the bathroom, but be quick."

Molly went into the master bath, emptied her bladder, wiped, and came back out to the bedroom.

"Put on thigh high stockings, and your black, spike heels."

Molly got stockings from her dresser and her shoes from the closet, and sat in a chair across the room to put them on.

Charlie went on, "On the far side, face down on the bed, arms over your head, shoulders down on the bed, but up on your knees with your ass in the air."

Molly got on the bed and assumed the position as instructed.

Charlie strapped her wrists over her head, and strapped her ankles wide apart. "Wait." He walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Molly wondered what he was planning to do. She wasn't too worried, though, he had never hurt her.

Martha rang the door bell.

Charlie opened the door, "Come on in Martha. Molly is in the bedroom. Let's go see if she is ready."

Martha sat her purse down, and followed Charlie down the hall. He opened the door and let Martha go past him, into the bedroom.

Martha exclaimed, "WHAT THE ---"

Molly said, "Don't argue with him. Just do as he says. He won't hurt you. We're just playing a little game."

Martha just stood there, frozen, unable to move or speak.

Charlie said in an authoritative voice, "Strip, Martha!"

She obeyed without even thinking. She took off her sweater, unfastened her bra and took it off, unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it. She put them all on top of Molly's clothes.

Charlie continued, "Panties, too. But leave your stockings and your heels on.

Martha was like a robot. She pushed her panties down, stepped out of them, and placed them on the pile of clothes.

Charlie instructed, "On the bed, just like Molly is."

Martha walked to the bed, and climbed on. She leaned her shoulders down on the bed and stretched her arms over her head. She was still on her knees. Her position matched that of Molly, like twins.

Charlie stepped over to the bed, strapped her wrists down, spread her legs wide apart, and strapped her ankles down.

"Now, he said, "I'm going to enjoy my fantasy of having two women to play with at the same time. Any questions?"

Molly knew not to ask questions. Martha however did not, "What are you going to do to us Charlie?"

His answer came in the form of a hard swat with a leather paddle on her right butt cheek.

"OOW!" which earned her a matching swat on her left butt cheek.

Martha clenched her teeth, not making a sound.

"I suppose that you have figured out by now, that even though I did enjoy parts of what happened last Saturday, that what happened was not MY fantasy. I think it was yours. Yes, both of you. We are going to spend the next few hours, experiencing MY fantasy. You may speak, any questions?"

Molly answered, "No sir, what ever you want, sir."

Martha joined her, "No sir, what ever you want, sir."

Charlie went on, "Good, now that we are all in agreement, I will do whatever I desire, and you will both obey without hesitation. Are you both in agreement?"

Molly answered, "Yes, Master."

Martha copied, "Yes, Master."

Charlie continued, "I'm going to play for a while, then we will be getting dressed and going out to dinner, and then returning here to finish our evening."

Charlie was very ambidextrous, equally adept at using both hands. He had a leather paddle in his right hand and picked up a wooden one with his left hand.

"I seem to remember someone spanking my ass for being nasty. I'm going to give them back. I believe it was a dozen times each."

Charlie delivered six sharp smacks to each of their asses, alternating from butt cheek to butt cheek. Then he switched paddles, and delivered six more to each of them.

Molly was used to being spanked, so it was easy for her to just take it and be quiet. Martha had not been spanked since she was a little girl, and whimpered just like she had back then.

Charlie got up and put the paddles in the table. He picked up two vibrating dildoes. One medium sized, and one quite large. He lubed them both, and got back on the bed behind the women.

He slowly worked the medium one into Molly's cunt, and turned it on low. He picked up the larger one, and proceeded to stretch Martha's cunt, until he finally had it buried full depth. He turned it on high, and Martha let out a little squeal. Charlie slapped her ass one time with his other hand. Martha bit down on her lip, to not cry out again.

Charlie delighted turning the speeds up and down on both vibrators for a few minutes, while stroking them in and out. Both women had a couple of small orgasms. Charlie was enjoying himself.

He turned the vibrators off and pulled them out. Both women let out a little sigh.

Charlie got up, and put the vibrators on the table. He picked up two butt plugs. One hard rubber, and the other a soft one. They were both just medium sized, about an inch and a half in diameter, narrowing to a ¾ "neck at the flange, and about 5" long. He generously lubed them, and got back on the bed.

He used his lubed fingers to stretch Molly's asshole a bit, then gently pushed the soft butt plug up her ass. He moved over, and not wanting to use the same fingers he had used to stretch Molly, he just started gently, but persistently, at Martha's very tightly puckered hole using the butt plug. It took a few minutes, but eventually her sphincter muscle relaxed enough for him to bury the hard rubber butt plug in her ass.

"There, now you two will have something to think about all thru dinner. I'm going to unstrap you now. You have both agreed to obey. I expect you to keep your word."

He wiped his hands off, and undid Molly's straps first, then Martha's. "You may get up now."

Both women moved around a bit, loosening their tight muscles, and then stood up.

He said, "Molly, here are your nipple stretchers. Put them on. Martha stand right here."

Martha stepped in front of Charlie. "Martha, since you are not pierced, I'm going to put Molly's nipple clamps on you, nice and tight!"

He put one clamp on her left nipple, which was poking way out from excitement, and started tightening it. When she opened her mouth to tell him it was tight enough, he told her, "Molly likes them a bit tighter," and turned the screw another quarter turn. He proceeded to put the other one on and tightened it to match. He tugged gently on the drape chain. "See, they won't fall off."

Martha winced, but bit her lip and said nothing.

"I bought my twins, matching outfits. Here is each of you a bright yellow skirt, and a pale yellow blouse. Yes, the skirts are a bit short... and the blouses are a bit SHEER! Put them on and we will be on our way. Since it's so warm out, you won't be needing coats."

The women slipped the blouses down over their heads, and stepped into the little skirts, pulling them up.

Charlie said, "Stand here in front of the mirrored closet doors. My, my, don't you two look like lovely, sexy sluts."

Molly was used to Charlie taking her out, barely dressed, to show her off.

But Martha had never done anything like this. She looked at herself in the mirror, and thought, "Oh my God, It's just like Molly told me, about the first time Charlie took her to LA. I can see the nipple clamps and drape chain real clearly thru this blouse. Oh, shit, that means everyone else will see them, too! And this skirt is so short it barely covers my dark patch. Molly's shaved, so people can't tell if they are seeing her pussy, or just more leg, but my dark patch will be really obvious."

Charlie said, "Turn and face me, my twins." He took several pictures of them, from different angles. "turn around, and face away from me."

They turned around so their backs were towards him.

"Spread your feet shoulder width apart, bend over and grab your ankles!"

He took a couple of close up pictures, of the butt plugs, buried in their ass.

"Let's go have dinner now, I've worked up an appetite. I hear that new place down on Front Street has good food... and is brightly lit."

Martha had trouble making her legs function, to walk out to Molly's car. She was not used to having what felt like a huge butt plug up her ass, and she knew everyone would be able to see just EVERYTHING at dinner."

Charlie was still a gentleman, and opened both doors on the passenger side for them to get in. He went around and got in the driver's seat. The drive to the restaurant was very quiet, everyone thinking their own thoughts about what was happening.

Charlie parked, and came around to open their doors. "Damn," he thought, "no valet parking!" The women got out, and Charlie escorted them to the front door, with one on each arm.

Two guys were just coming out as they got to the door. One of them hesitated and held the door open for the women. As Martha squeezed by him, she heard him say, "HOLY FUCK, that's sexy!"

Charlie asked for a table, halfway between the entrance and the restrooms. He wanted EVERYONE to see his twins.

The waiter came with a tray of water glasses, and almost dumped them when he got to the table, seeing two barely covered women. He stammered, "G - g- good evening. W - w - would you care for something else to drink besides water?"

Charlie ordered for all of them, "Just three iced teas, please. No alcohol tonight."

Molly and Martha were both wishing for a big Margarita, to ease their nervousness, but, no such luck.

The waiter came back with their iced teas, and asked, "Are you ready to order, or do you need a few minutes?"

Charlie answered him again, "Bring us a mixed tray of appetizers, and some hot dipping sauce." Charlie wanted the waiter to be refilling the iced tea glasses all evening.

After a bit, the waiter came with the appetizer tray and three dishes of dipping sauce. "The sauces are; yellow dish is mild, pink dish is hot, and the red dish is our special fire sauce."

Charlie thanked him, handing the yellow dish back to him. "I think we'll each have a pound of Snow Crab legs, a baked potato with the works, and salads with ranch dressing." Dinner was going to take a while!

All three started in on the appetizer tray. Charlie was not using the dipping sauces. But he made sure his ladies did. They soon needed more iced tea. Yes, the young waiter was going to enjoy his work shift tonight! The waiter brought their salads after the appetizer tray was empty. Everyone ate, with little conversation.

Shortly, the waiter arrived, with a buss girl helping him, to bring three large plates of Snow Crab. As the waiter sat a plate in front of each lady, his eyes were mere inches from their tits. His eyes were wide open! He served Charlie last, with a grin.

The young girl was blushing bright red. Martha was flushed, her rosy skin contrasting nicely with the pale yellow blouse.! Charlie just smiled.

Dinner was delicious. By the time they had finished, Charlie thought every buss person and every waiter or waitress had been by their table at least twice. Yes, his twins were definitely on display!

When they were finished, Charlie asked for the check. When the waiter brought it, Charlie looked at the amount, added ten dollars for the tip, and counted out a few big bills. "Thank you for the good service, young man."

Charlie stood up, pulled Molly's chair out for her, and then Martha's. He hooked his arms thru theirs, one on each side of him, and strolled slowly out to the car. Everyone they met, just stepped aside to let them pass, and to watch!

Charlie drove home, taking his time, letting his twins anticipate what else he had planned for them. Neither asked!

Once they were in the living room, Charlie said, "You two probably need to go to the bathroom. I'm sure you're about to over flow, from all the iced tea you drank. Both nodded. "Molly, you can use the bathroom in the hallway. Martha, use the one in the master bedroom. Don't either one of you lose your plug!"

He didn't want her to try and leave, before he was finished with her. The ladies each headed for a bathroom. Charlie walked to the master bedroom. He undressed, and slipped on a pair of red silk boxers.

As soon as both ladies were in the bedroom, Charlie spoke, "Take off your skirts, your blouses and your shoes, and wait." Both complied.

He walked up to Martha, loosened one nipple clamp, and leaned down to suck on her nipple, hard. The combination of the excitement of being displayed at dinner, the blood rushing back into her nipple, and Charlie sucking on it was too much for her. Her knees almost buckled, as an intense orgasm surged thru her whole body. Charlie repeated his actions on her other nipple. She came again.

He stepped over to Molly, removed one nipple stretcher, and sucked hard on her nipple. He had done this to her many times, and she always had an orgasm when he did. He repeated his actions on her other nipple with the same result.

He said in a firm voice, "Now, on the bed, on your backs, arms up over your heads, legs spread wide."

Molly and Martha climbed on the bed and laid down, with their arms up and legs spread wide. Charlie strapped them both down.

"Relax, I need to go the bathroom, and get a couple of things." He walked out of the bedroom and down the hall, towards the hallway bathroom.

Martha whispered quietly, "What's he going to get?"

Molly did not answer.

Charlie took a piss, washed his hands, and went to the kitchen. He put a few ice cubes in a bowl, opened a cupboard, an picked up a bottle of Cognac. He walked back to the bedroom.

He sat the Cognac bottle and the bowl of ice cubes on the night stand. He picked up an ice cube in each hand and leaned over the bed, rubbing the ice cubes all over his twins breasts, nipples, down their sided, back up over their nipples, until the ice had melted.

He picked up two more ice cubes, and started running them over their calves, especially the insides of their thighs, up across their mounds, and around their tummies. When the ice cubes were about half gone, he pushed one into each of their cunts. He repeated it all again, one cube for their tits, and one for their cunts.

Molly had received this treatment before, but it was driving Martha crazy. Next Charlie asked, "Are we cold?" Molly said nothing.

OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
137 Followers
12