Submitting to Tony Ch. 03

Story Info
Betrayal & humiliation lead to final chapter with Tony.
3.9k words
4.18
40.1k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My experience with Tony in the hotel room had really crossed a line from which I did not want to return. The excitement I felt while it was happening, and again the many times I relived the encounter was something I wanted to experience again and again. My life was getting complicated.

I had a husband, and although it was really in name only, I wasn't ready to change things just now. I had a daughter at home as well: I loved and cherished her more than anything else. I also had a career, one that I would no doubt have to depend on when the time came to leave my husband. Now, I added the most curious aspect of my life, my relationship with Tony. It wasn't my whole life, but it was a place of escape and at times it was thrilling.

There was no one I could explain all this to. My girlfriends wouldn't understand and my family, well, they would just go spastic. The only one, who seemed to understand all my tribulations, was Tony. He listened to me and I believe he truly cared about me. I relied on him to provide me guidance and direction. I began to trust Him more and more. That night in the Hotel room, He broke me down. Since then He began to slowly build me back up. He seemed to understand my moods so that he pushed me to a point just before my limit.

As time went on, I seemed to slowly fall under His control, and little else in my life mattered. My husband began seeing someone and I just pretended not to notice. His absences from the house, sometimes the entire weekend, provided me opportunities to spend with Tony. He assumed I was also having an affair and eventually we just made sure we took turns watching our daughter.

I learned a lot from Tony during the eleven months of our relationship, though he sometimes treated me more crudely than I would have liked. In retrospect, I should have seen this as a red flag. At that time in my life I knew little about what a real Dom/sub relationship could be before I met my current Husband. For all the good things I enjoyed with Tony I was blind to the abuse He could hurl upon me that was more cruel than caring. He was as new to the real life Dom/sub relationship as I was, only I didn't recognize it at the time.

I am not going to go in great detail on the bad parts of that relationship. It was part of my learning and helped me to appreciate and love the new Husband and Dom I would have years later. I am much stronger for it now and look back on my relationship with Tony with many emotions. It is a little embarrassing, but I am grateful for the experience. It would launch me into the lifestyle for real, though some years later. This story was the last adventure of that relationship. We parted ways soon afterwards: Perhaps He had pushed just beyond my limit.

Back to the story......

Sometimes Tony would call me at work and we would coordinate times that we could meet. Then, He would provide his specific instructions online. This story began in just such a way. We had coordinated to spend a Friday evening together and Tony sent me a package a few days later. Inside the package, packed in popcorn Styrofoam was a garage door remote control opener: Nothing else, no instructions at all. The next day, I received an e-mail from Tony with these instructions:

You will drive to 87 Granite Street in Griffin and arrive at precisely at 8:00 pm. Use your garage door opener and pull your car into the garage. Take notice of where the door to the house is located, close the garage door and wait until the overhead light goes out.

Once the light is out, release the trunk, get out of your car and lock the door. Go to the back of your car and open the trunk. Next, you will strip off all your clothing and place them in the trunk of your car. Close your trunk and walk to the front of your car and up to the doorway to the house.

On the step in front of the door you will see a small box. Inside the box there will be a green hood: Put this over your head and tie the string loosely around your neck. Place the keys to your car in the box and close the box.

Open the door to the house and step in. At this point get on your hands and knees. You will need to take an immediate left and crawl down a short hallway (about 8 feet). At the end of the hallway you will enter the front foyer. Crawl straight across the foyer to the living room. You will need to feel along the walls to navigate this. The foyer has a stone floor, so when you feel the carpet again, you will know you have reached the living room.

Crawl to the center of the living room until you run into a small mat on the floor. This will be once of those welcome mats with the green turf. On one corner of the matt is a plastic daisy. I want you to kneel, so that the daisy is to the front and left of your right knee. Knees should be shoulder width apart. Place your hands behind your neck and interlace your fingers. You will stay in this position until you are told otherwise.

This is all there was and I was worried. I knew this was not Tony's house because He did not live in Griffin- at least I didn't think so. I trusted Him, but this was way out there. For three days I pondered this scene and considered all the things that could go wrong: There were many, especially as I look back on it now, but at the time it also seemed pretty exciting.

When Friday night came, I still had reservations, but I still kept moving forward. My husband was watching our daughter for the weekend and seemed uninterested in what I was doing. I came home from work, got showered, got dressed and drove to that house in Griffin.

The house was in a nice neighborhood and I even began to relax. The sun had set only a few minutes before, and I could still make out a small group of teens standing at the corner, 'hanging out' as I would say. I felt a little nostalgic for that time in my life and thought again about my daughter, back home with her dad. I drove slowly, carefully looking for numbers on mailboxes, until I found the house.

The house was dark with just a hint of light in what I guessed as the living room: 'Perhaps candles', I thought. The trees in the neighborhood were quite large, giving the appearance of being later in the evening, and much darker than it should have been. Unlike most houses in the neighborhood, there were no cars in the driveway, no toys in the yard, no other signs that anyone was home.

I drove up the driveway and clicked on the garage door opener. My heart sank a bit when the garage door actually began to open. I recognized Tony's car and felt a sense of relief. Moments later, my car was parked inside. It looked like a normal garage except that it was exceptionally neat. I didn't notice any signs of children's toys or bikes in here either. It took me a moment or two to regain my courage before I hit the remote again. A feeling of uneasiness came over me as the door closed behind the car, squeaking loudly as it rolled back over my car and came to a sudden stop. Then just silence.

Tony must have heard the door and would know that I had arrived. The time was 8:15 pm. There are always these key times in crime investigations and I remember hoping that this would not be one of them. My hands were trembling as I removed the keys from the ignition and I realized how scared I was. I looked at myself in the vanity mirror and for some reason felt an awful pang of something: 'Was it guilt? or dread?'

I was startled by the garage light abruptly shutting off. I tried to remember how long the light was supposed to stay on and realized I had forgotten to look around the garage. I didn't think I had been here that long. Events seemed to be moving rapidly along, beyond my control.

Somehow I managed to gather the strength to step out of the car. I looked around, but it was pretty dark inside. Slowly, I turned and walked to the back of the garage feeling along the side of the car. I had forgotten to release the trunk, and so I had to use my key (I actually remember that). I glanced around as if to see if anyone was watching which was silly since I was alone in a darkened garage. 'I trust Tony,' I said to myself.

It was dark and I took a long time getting the trunk open: Fumbling with keys, trying to first find the right one, then trying to actually insert it in the lock.

I unbuttoned my blouse with a strange feeling of exhilaration. This was kind of exciting. I took off my top and folded it up before putting it in the trunk. I wasn't sure if I would have to get dressed again in the dark and I wanted to remember where everything was. I unclasped and removed my bra and placed it on my blouse- at least I think that's where I put it. I slipped off my shoes and felt the cold cement on the soles of my feet. I hate dirty feet and remember thinking how filthy garage floors can be. I hesitated a moment before removing the last of my clothing, but with a deep breath, I let my skirt fall: I had actually managed to strip naked in that strange garage and even to lay my clothes neatly in the trunk. I was proud of myself.

With a sinking feeling I found the top of the trunk and slowly closed it until I heard it latch: There would be no turning back now. Again, feeling along the car- passenger side this time, I made my way to front of the garage. When I reached the front, I remember feeling how warm the front hood was. I was shaking so hard when I reached for the box that I dropped my keys and had to feel around the floor for them. I remember because I was thinking, "I hope there are no spiders in here." There are always spiders and creepy things in garages and I was barefoot.

After I found the keys I stayed on the floor feeling around for the box. The hard cold cement was scraping my knees and I was feeling more and more frustrated as I felt around. A few minutes later I felt a metal box. It had a strange latch and I imagined a box like the ones that the army uses for bullets. I reached inside and felt what must have been my hood. I gripped the hood in my teeth as best I could before dropping the keys back in the box. The clang, when they struck the bottom told me I made the mark- a small victory. Feeling for the bumper of the car, I supported myself and stood up. The hood was made of wool and as I slipped it on, immediately losing what little light I had. I tied the hood, just above my leather collar.

I wondered how much time had passed since I arrived. 'Was I doing well?' 'Was Tony becoming inpatient inside?' I did not want to disappoint him.

I opened the door and stepped in before remembering that I was supposed to be crawling. It felt so peculiar to be naked in a strange house. Strangely the confines of the hood gave me a sense of comfort. The house was quiet, but I could smell the scent of candles burning. I began crawling on the floor which seemed to be some sort of hard tile that was hard on my knees. When I reached the foyer, I could feel the cool slate and continued feeling along the floor. How utterly ridiculous this must have looked. I wondered if Tony was watching me now.

I crawled into some stairs and hit my head. I thought I heard someone make a noise, and was suddenly not sure Tony would be alone. Was he even here? I thought of tearing off the hood and leaving, but summoned up the courage to continue on until I felt the carpet of the living room floor. 'I trust Tony', I said to myself.

It took me some time to find the door mat and when I did, I realized the daisy was on the wrong side of the mat, so that my rear end must have been facing Tony. I got my self turned around and quickly got into position- On my knees, with my hands laced behind my neck. I waited for what seemed like a long time.

"Very good Linda, I am proud of you," Tony's voice broke the silence and I finally I felt a tremendous sense of relief.

"We are all proud of you," He continued.

'All?' I thought. I had been naked in front of very few people in my life and Tony had never brought anyone else into our relationship. I felt a chill run right through me and realized I had let this go too far. If He could see my face He would have seen my sense of betrayal, or anger, or maybe it was fear.

"Stand up Linda", Tony commanded.

I did as I was told, aware that Tony had moved up very close to me. I felt so very self conscious...I was naked, in front of someone I didn't know. Losing control, I began to weep.

"Are you my slave?" He asked.

"Yes Master, I am your slave", I repeated through sobs. I was now accustomed to this routine.

"Are you my Slut?"

I heard whispers in the background and wondered how many were there. I did not hesitant though.

"Yes Master, I am your Slut."

"Are you my Whore?"

Dread filled me and I felt a little whoozy. Through more sobbing: "Yes Master, I am your Whore." The significance of that word suddenly struck me. Our relationship had little to do with sex, though I always welcomed the opportunity to please Him this way. But I was nobody's whore, and I would not be used that way. Surely He would not abuse the trust I had placed in Him.

Tony began to squeeze my boobs and it was very uncomfortable, not erotic at all. 'Who is in here' I wondered. I felt more self conscious than I have ever felt in my life, but I could decide if it was exciting or humiliating. Then he began to roll back my hood, but stopped before my eyes were uncovered. He caressed my lips with his index finger and brought a bottle to my lips.

'How did He know I was thirsty?' I thought, as I swallowed the cool liquid. It was just ice water, but it felt great.

"Back on your knees!"

I don't know why I complied, but I did. Tony snapped a leash to my collar and pulled me forward to the laughter of two or three others in the room. There where women, I was sure I heard female voices and suddenly became all the more humiliated. I was entertainment for them and I knew woman could be cruel. I hated being naked in front of woman, who are so much more judging.

I was forced forward to a pair of jean covered knees.

"This is Paul; would you like to suck his cock whore?"

I didn't like this, but felt compelled to continue.

"Only if it pleases you Master," I whimpered, hoping for some reprieve. I used to hate oral sex, but had become accustomed to pleasing Tony in this way. I liked to do this for Him in our own privacy. By responding to Him as I did, I was not refusing, but I was letting Him know I did not want to do this. Perhaps it would not please Him to force this upon me.

Suddenly, I was pulled forward between two legs and I realized I had my answer: It pleased Him. I fumbled with my hands to undo the belt, unsnap and unzip the pants. I slid the pants down and had to struggle with the underwear as they were briefs. Someone grabbed my hands and pulled them behind my back and handcuffed them there. My head was forced forward and I took the unfamiliar cock in my mouth.

Paul did not seem particularly well endowed, even though he was already pretty hard. He responded to my lips, working there way up and down his hardening shaft. I liked being able to use my hands, and hated the awkwardness of having my hands cuffed behind my back. 'I could do better without the cuffs' I thought.

There was much conversation between the men as I took care of this "Paul" but I tried to block it out. I didn't know a Paul, I hoped.

I was pulled away before I could finish and was not sure if I had failed. 'These damn cuffs', I thought as I was lead down to the floor by my leash. I still had my arms behind my back and fell to my face to much laugher among the men. I hadn't heard much from the female, but I knew she was there.

Walking on my knees, I was led between the legs of another person, this time on the floor, and realized this was the woman. I was forced to lie on my stomach and pulled up to her crotch and immediately smelled the musky scent of her. I was not very experienced at this. I had played around a little bit in my youth, but it had never involved oral sex. She responded to the first touch of my mouth, 'a little more than was called for' I thought. Initially it was not that pleasant for me, and I wasn't even sure what I was supposed to do. I realized she was not shaven and since I had no way to move her pubic hair aside, I was forced to deal with this unpleasantness as well. She was not shy about guiding my head so as to give her the most pleasure. I began giving her long strokes with my tongue and she responded with moans of joy. I liked that. Most of the men I had been with were very quiet and I enjoyed this acknowledgement of my efforts. This was lasting much longer than I was given with Paul and the newness of it was exciting to me. I was in a very uncomfortable position and my arms ached from being restrained behind my back. I wanted to touch her and feel her softness, but I was only in a giving mode. I explored her with my tongue and seemed to instinctively know how to please her.

My cuffs were removed and I hesitated a moment or two before deciding it was acceptable to use my hands. The men were quiet as I felt her calves and made my way up to her thighs. She was slim and soft and I enjoyed this much better. I also suddenly realized she was completely naked as well, and felt a little more comfortable. She pulled my head away from her pussy and I realized she wanted to bring it up to her face. She removed my mask and for the first time I had the chance to see her face. She was very pretty with long red hair, and a collar. 'She must be Paul's sub I thought. I did not look at him or around the room at all for that matter. It did not seem appropriate. She smiled a bit and made me feel so much more comfortable. She was taller than I realized and very slim. I found her very attractive and was a bit embarrassed in comparison. 'She must be around 25 years old', I thought, 'very young'.

I was pulled away and brought back to my knees facing this young lady. Paul attached a leash to her collar and she was brought to a similar position as I. She seemed very accustomed to this and moved very gracefully to a kneeling position.

This was the beginning of a long night in which Tony and Paul took turns or teamed up to do with us as they pleased with us: That could mean sex, or punishment, or any humiliating tasks they desired. Paul was particularly cruel I thought. He would slap me in the face, pinch my nipples, nothing seemed off limits to him. He seemed to delight in my pain.

And Paul had sex with me.

Never in our relationship, did I have intercourse with Tony. Maybe he did not find me attractive enough, I am not sure. But he handed me over to Tony and seemed to enjoy watching. It wasn't exactly rape, I willingly submitted, but it felt mortifying and degrading.

I never learned the name of the pretty lady, but she endured the same as I. Tony enjoyed her and I felt a jealously I had not right to feel. I wanted to play with her more, but was not given the chance.

Paul was a little overweight, probably around six feet tall. I am sure he was over 220 pounds, but these things are hard to judge. He was not clean shaven and his dark brown hair was long and not well groomed. The style did nothing for me, but that didn't matter I suppose. He was rough with me and I thought how nice it would have been to be with His sub. He took me from behind, which was not so bad: He was not big enough to be painful and I liked not having to face him. In fact the worst part of the evening was when he took me vaginally missionary style. I hated facing him and closed my eyes until it was over. Mercifully it was quick.

I will not go into detail in all the events of that evening, they are still uncomfortable to me. Paul's sub and I slept together on the living room floor, too exhausted to say a word to each other. The morning was largely uneventful. I was allowed to leave very early, badly bruised, tired and in pain.

12