Suburban Sex Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Akash walked into the room as I continued to squat on the carpet, sitting like a porn star between the two cameras on the rug, legs splayed apart. I am sure there was an expression of wanton lust on my face, I was so fucking horny.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes Sir," I said.

"Good, now we eat."

He led me back to the basement and he and I sat on the thickly carpeted floor and ate a couple of slices of pizza each. It was as though he was my caretaker. He brought me some soda to wash the pizza down and sat in companionable silence. The entire meal proceeded without any conversation. The women too were missing. Were they eating upstairs, I wondered?

We sat crosslegged on the floor—me naked with two vibrators inside me, thankfully silent for now, and he with his crotchless pants, skin of his chest glowing as though it were oiled in the low lighting—for a while after we ate. My legs were splayed and I was sure my two plugs were visible to him. The chain between my tits swung lazily with each movement. I felt comfortable and happy. We'd taken our masks off—there was no need for them at the moment.

After about fifteen minutes, he smiled, shifted and I saw his cock twitch. "Ready for round two, cunt?"

There was to be more. For some reason, I had decided that we were winding down, the meal the last event of the day, but apparently that was not the case. I nodded, and he rose and put the blindfold back on my face. I felt more people enter the room and I was lifted up to my feet, legs splayed wide for easy access. I thought, or rather more accurately, the thought flashed through my cunt brain—maybe I will be fucked finally.

12