Suburban Style Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl panted heavily, sweat streaking her hair. Jason grabbed a handful of each of Cheryl's dainty ass cheeks to help her efforts at sliding along his cock. Suddenly Cheryl started shuddering and Jason let out a yell that got muffled into Cheryl's throat as he clamped her mouth tighter to his. Cheryl arched her back and jammed her pussy hard against Jason's lumber. His whole body jerked several times as though from electroshock, repeatedly smashing the couple's sex parts together.

As we watched the gymnastics, Dina rested her hand on my knee, and after a few minutes casually started to let it stray up and down my inner thigh. My still-tired penis took this as a hopeful sign as Dina's strokes lengthened, occasionally brushing against my flaccid cock.

No one else noticed us as all eyes were on the couch couple. From his lying down position, Jason jerked his hips a few times while Cheryl snuggled her pelvis against his. Their lips parted and Cheryl let her head drop onto Jason's chest. Then they were both still.

After about 30 seconds of silence and calm in the room, Cheryl raised her head, looked at her husband through perspiration-matted hair, and said, "Ted, you're going to have to take over my emcee duties."

Cheryl untangled limb from limb and sat up, looking charmingly like she was getting out of bed in the morning.

As she uncovered Jason, she revealed his monster was back to its at-ease 8 inches. She looked down and poked at the stickiness clinging to her front. She turned toward a smiling Jason, patted his sleeping dragon and said, "Thanks for making out."

"Extremely," he quipped, still in a daze. Cheryl stood and offered her hand to help him up, clearing the stage for the final act.

"As if everyone didn't already know," said Ted, "Terrence?"

Terrence brought the last remaining erect cock in the room to the front, and aimed his thick piece of meat our way. Ted handed Terrence his piece of paper, and Terrence said, "It also won't be a surprise to hear me call Nora up here."

Dina's hand slid into my groin and gently played with my squishy phallus. Something about the timing of her advance and the distracted way she went about her fondling made me start to realize that for Dina, this evening was all about Terrence. She had watched my ultimate sexual release deep inside my longtime fantasy, after Dina's relatively polite and tame session with Terrence. It started to occur to me that Dina was probably feeling, in retrospect, that she'd missed out on her chance of a lifetime by pulling Terrence from inside her so quickly.

At the front of the room, teeny Nora looked especially dwarfed by the relatively tall Terrence. But the biggest difference contrasted his darkness with her lightness—blonde except for the small dark patch at her crotch.

"Nora," Terrence read. "My fantasy is for you to suck on my black cock until it explodes all over your pretty white face."

It seemed the whole neighborhood stopped breathing at Terrence's suddenly ungentlemanly racial and sexual aggressiveness. Nora's girlish ponytail and big round eyes made Terrence's explicit instructions seem almost illegal.

Nora looked up at Terrence, down at his eager entree, then back up to his face, and said, "Oh my."

The submissiveness of her words made me almost swoon as she knelt before Terrence's slab and licked her lips while contemplating his directions.

The meal quivering inches from her lips was thick around, more sausage than hot dog. It was sheathed in dark skin that looked all of a piece—she couldn't spot any of the large veins she knew from Jason's example. The tip looked impossibly big for its base. It swelled, throbbing, shiny, purple, and angry. A small whitish drop seeped from the slit. Nora looked over the complicated organ for about a half a minute, puckered, moved her ponytailed head forward, and lightly kissed the front fraction of Terrence's machine. She slightly parted her pursed lips and kissed the purple head again, this time covering about half the substantial, sensitive bulb. She bobbed her head and kissed a third time, eyelids rolling shut as nearly all the head disappeared inside Nora's narrow lips. Terrence towered above, motionless, looking down at the kneeling porcelain figure, hands on his hips as the blonde head teased. Nora's fourth dive was less of a kiss and more of a bite, her mouth opening wide to fit the front two inches of fat, black cock.

Nora pulled back and again gazed for a few seconds at Terrence's member, then flicked her short tongue, barely grazing the stiff skin. Then her tongue came out more deliberately, administering a series of short licks. Terrence's lumber jerked itself away from Nora's mini-massage, bouncing in appreciation like being yanked by a string. Nora steadied the excited snake with delicate fingertips, preparing for her next approach.

Cocks were recharging around the room, and in my case not just from watching Nora's fellatio artistry. Dina's active left hand had been concentrating on my package, cupping, pulling, and rubbing, while her eyes stayed riveted on the black and blonde oral sex show.

It was a jaw-dropping performance, as Nora welcomed more and more of Terrence into her mouth, her fingers lightly guiding the beast. Nora had started a rhythmic in-and-out rocking, sliding her stretched lips over Terrence's cylinder. With each pass, a little more of Terrence's length disappeared. Quiet, satisfied moans started sounding from Terrence's throat as Nora dropped her hand back toward her knee, letting her mouth corral the bucking bronco. She continued her progress, letting him in deeper, until she was swallowing the entire eight inches, her mouth open as far as it would go to fit the girth. She made the full-length, full-depth plunges, scrunching her eyes as her lips would almost touch balls, somehow without gagging.

Nora withdrew from the cock, her lips dragging a strand of precum a few inches before breaking and falling onto her chin. She took two deep breaths, looked up to meet Terrence's eyes, then reinserted his organ. This time she beat a faster rhythm, sliding back and forth along the middle half of the now impossibly rigid member. Terrence moaned a little more, and Nora bobbed faster. Terrence's hands moved from his hips to just barely grazing Nora's jaw line as it moved back and forth. That went on for a about two minutes until Terrence yelled, "Here it comes."

Nora pulled back and looked up as Terrence grabbed his quivering pipe, firing a thick jet that pasted itself across Nora's bangs. A second blast hit her left eye, which closed just in time. Two more quick shots smeared her right cheek and a fourth whitened her lips. The projections paused as Terrence continued his furious pumping. Then another burst landed at the bottom of Nora's still-closed left eye, finishing the job of cementing it shut. Terrence inched closer as his volleys lost some of their velocity. The next mass joined the first, caking into Nora's bangs. The last fell large but weakly onto Nora's upper chest.

"Whew," said Terrence. "Incredible."

Nora just looked up at him with her one good eye, smiled, and took his still substantial but drooping cock into her mouth again, pulling and sucking the last juices. When she drained Terrence's fat straw, she buried her face into his lower belly, burrowing among the hair and the balls and the semen.

She came up for air a gooey, sexy mess that by itself would have made my evening forever memorable. Her bangs were parted in the middle, caked in place. Her face shined with the fresh coat of varnish. She wiped enough from her eyes to allow them to open. She smiled, stood, and asked Terrence, "That is what you wanted, wasn't it?"

For the second time the laughter came louder than it might have, thankful for the relief of racial nervousness.

But Dina and I were too distracted to join in much laughter. When the noise lowered, everyone's attention turned to the squishing sound of Dina's left fist sliding up my now-erect flagpole. Her right hand had drifted between her own legs where it diddled with her own pleasure point.

Eight pairs of eyes gawked. Weird as the evening was, it was carefully controlled. Until now.

"Hell with it," exclaimed Dina, pulling me around and pushing my back to the floor so my head rested pretty much in the middle of the circle of friends. She moved to her knees and straddled me at my highest elevation, cock and cunt lightly kissing. She guided me, inserting my tab into her slot, then let her hips drop, hiding my dick inside her. She started a kind of belly-dancing roll, and at the same time resumed massaging her clit.

The whole scenario was so uncharacteristic of Dina I was too surprised to object to the spontaneity even if I'd wanted. It had been years since Dina had been on top at all. On the few occasions when she did take charge of sex, it usually came in the form of just suggesting we go to bed.

But now she rode me ravenously, breasts swinging, eyes closed and aimed at the ceiling, both hands now rubbing her pussy. I couldn't help but think that in her mind, Dina wasn't riding my white horse at all, but Terrence's black stud.

We rocked on for a long time. Twice she stimulated herself to a climax, with a quiet sigh and lurch forward, my twice-popped pecker's stamina lasting longer because of the recent cock workouts.

But finally the jostling from Dina's vaginal walls worked their magic on my willie as it stiffened to the breaking point, draining all the energy from the rest of my body, and blasting it in a mighty shove from my body into Dina's. She shuddered for a third time during our intercourse, and leaned forward onto her hands as she disengaged from my quickly retreating penis.

She heaved back against a pillow when Scott led the room in applause for Dina's surprise performance.

As the clapping ended and the anticlimax "now what?" silence set in, Nora got up and stood over me with her small dark bush and cum-crusted face and offered her hand.

"Hey," she said. "You and I need to get cleaned up."

She turned to Cheryl. "Can we use your shower?"

Scott interjected, "Only if all of us can come watch."

Eyes flitted back and forth between Cheryl and Nora.

"Up the stairs," said Cheryl. "If you don't mind an audience."

I took the offer of Nora's hand and followed her up. I was aware of the parade behind me as we ascended, but my eyes were transfixed watching Nora's flat behind and the ponytail sweeping the space between her well-defined shoulder blades.

We trooped through the stately master bedroom to the master bathroom that was enormous even for their huge style of house. The shower was luxurious, the size of a large walk-in closet, with multiple sprays at each end, and wide and deep enough so the opening didn't even need a shower curtain.

Nora stopped before stepping inside the stone-lined shower and reached behind her neck to undo her ponytail, tossing the band that held it in place to the counter.

Then she went to work, expertly adjusting the temperature and flow. I stood frozen, admiring the back of her small, slender form, until she pulled me under the waterfall with her as the rest of the group arranged themselves around the spacious bathroom, some sitting, some standing, so they could take in the view.

Nora and I faced each other inches apart, the water pleasantly stinging and warming my back. I realized I'd never seen Nora without her hair pulled away from her face. The thick blonde mane that fell past her shoulders gave her a wild look that emphasized her round, blue eyes and hid her delicate cheekbones. Very sexy—not the professional sort of image a banker would want to project.

Also detracting from the bank vice-presidential look was Terrence's semen caked and drying on Nora's face and gumming up her hair. She closed her eyes while I worked soap and water with careful hand strokes across her features, chasing the jiz from her face to the drain. When I was done I watched Nora stretch her torso as she put her arms to her head to shampoo the clumps from her hair, stretching and flexing her little tits as she worked her fingers on her head. When she finished I gently wiped the water from her eyes, and she turned her attention to cleaning my cock. Nora's warm, soapy hands kneading my rod felt like heaven, but you wouldn't know it from the physical response down below.

"Feels like this puppy's had quite a workout tonight," Nora quipped, as my whipped meat flopped around in her hands.

When she finished I turned her around to wash her little back. I made quick work of it, finishing then reaching around to run my fingertips over her nipples, my flaccid penis nuzzling into the crack between her butt cheeks. In just a few seconds I moved my fingers down to the real target between her legs where I started a light rhythmic rubbing over her clit.

I buried my face into Nora's wet hair, inhaling the scent of newly shampooed locks, and rolled my finger up and down over her clit. Her hips responded with a rocking motion, causing her butt cheeks to massage my still dormant genitals, which enjoyed the sensation despite their sleepy state.

Nora started purring. Her rocking pelvis picked up speed, and my finger responded with a faster pace. After a few minutes, her throat started issuing the yips we'd heard earlier in the evening. After a few more minutes, both her hands shot in back of her, grabbed my ass and jerked my cock and balls even tighter into her crack, clenching us together as she gyrated our midsections as one.

As Nora recovered from her orgasm she turned and playfully fanned her face with her hands, splashing the warm droplets around both of us.

"Whew," she smiled, "Thank you sir," and turned to step from the shower. I followed her glistening skin to near the bathroom door, where Cheryl handed us each a huge, fluffy towel, and I again followed Nora's lead as she started buffing her surfaces and crevices.

Pam wasted no time getting dibs on the next shower session, brazenly grabbing Jason by his long, limp appendage and using it to lead him into the large stall, where Nora and I had left the water running.

"Cleanup on aisle humongous," sang Pam as she soaped Jason's cum that Cheryl had helped smear over his stomach and penis. She completed a couple thorough latherings up the inside of his legs, balls, tree limb, and belly, adding a couple inches to Jason's pecker in the process, which also was still recovering from a workout.

Jason returned Pam's favors by cleaning the soiling Scott had left on her upper chest. Most of his attention, however, seemed spent a little lower, on Pam's shining wet breasts, squeezing, lifting, pinching, and rubbing her substantial, firm globes.

All of which I could only partly pay attention to, because my peripheral vision was compelling my attention toward Terrence, who leaned against the sink, naked hip to naked hip by my wife. While the Pam and Jason show held the rest of the bathroom audience rapt, Terrence said softly to Dina, "We both need some cleaning up, too." Dina nodded a tiny, shy, but clear agreement. Terrence shifted his body slightly toward Dina, and boldly looked into her eyes as he removed her glasses and laid them on the counter.

"And I believe we have some unfinished business, don't we?"

Terrence's words to Dina widened my eyes and tingled my lower gut and upper groin; feelings that only strengthened when Dina responded with another affirmative nod, timid and certain at the same time, as though she were being scolded. My mind raced with the implications.

When Pam and Jason stepped from the shower toward their towels, Terrence ushered Dina in, guiding her with a left hand placed gently on the upper part of her butt. It was an innocent move in the context of the spirit of naked fun the ten of us had been having that evening. But combined with Terrence's last few quiet words to my wife, his hand on her bare ass seemed an indecent, brazen prelude to a more intense violation of her body.

Dina and Terrence briefly stood still, facing each other under the falling water, the elegant lines of her face turned up to his chiseled outlines, her large, fleshy tits, sloping toward his sturdy, dark chest, his thick black dangle looming near my wife's white pussy, barely covered by her trim black triangle. Terrence broke their trance by grabbing a bar of soap, brashly heading straight for the job of cleaning Dina's pubic hair and labia. His gentle and deliberate handstrokes didn't miss a square millimeter of her genitals. Several times he sent fingers up inside, making sure Dina's vagina was as well soaped as the outside of her body.

I stood frozen by a completely confusing mixture of shock, outrage, and titillation. Compounding all those feelings was Dina's submissive acceptance of Terrence's mauling and sexual assault. Her head stayed lowered, watching every move of his probing and groping. After a minute or two of Terrence's bush bathing, Dina raised her arms to rest her hands on his shoulders and started smiling, rocking, and breathing more deeply and rhythmically.

When it seemed Terrence couldn't clean any more, Dina gingerly soaped her hands and started transferring the foam to Terrence's chest in with large, slow, circular motions, from his sternum, over nipples, crossing his belly, resoaping regularly and eventually dipping down for a mini-shampoo of his pubic hair.

My distress and excitement increased as Dina's handwashing lowered toward Terrence's manhood, which seemed to quiver in anticipation.

As the bathroom audience held its breath and steam swirled around the onlookers, Dina lifted Terrence's cock and lightly washed its crown as his package dramatically stiffened and rose at her touch. Dina removed the last traces of his Nora-induced ejaculations, her clear-polished nails and long fingers contrasting against his thighs, balls, and belly. Her fingers danced, skated, and lingered over the length and thickness of his dark meat. She inched closer until she could maneuver the tip of his ebony lizard against her clitoris, where she swirled the two sets of nerve endings against each other, causing both Terrence and Dina to inhale sudden gasps of the steamy shower air.

Dina stared down intently at her work. Terrence leaned back so he could watch the genital contact over Dina's dampening hair, hands on his hips and a huge smile on his face. Dina rose up on her tiptoes in a move that struck me as girlishly cute until I realized she was brazenly maneuvering her hips to ease the insertion of Terrence's hungry crocodile.

And that's exactly what she proceeded to do, for the second time this evening, popping the front of Terrence's slick slab inside her, guiding it deeper, until Terrence's arms flashed around and behind Dina, his hands locking onto her ass cheeks and lifting her feet off the shower floor. Dina seemed to act on an ancient instinct, throwing her arms behind his neck and locking her ankles at the small of his back. Terrence then dropped Dina into his groin, forcing the full length of his mast deep into Dina. Her eyes widened and her mouth formed a perfect circle of surprise at his penetration, which melted into a smile and a giggle of appreciation.

I had to steady myself against the bathroom sink counter as I watched Dina lock lips with Terrence for a frantic, open-mouth round of head-rolling kissing. Terrence started raising and lowering Dina's impaled body on his thick rapier, and Dina crushed her mouth harder against his. Terrence speeded his pounding and the kissing stopped. He panted. She exhaled deep breaths. Her hip swiveling picked up tempo, and a low moan started deep in her throat.

I felt I should take some action other than standing there watching another man fucking my wife in front of our friends. But if I had any notion this black and white pretzeling was anything other than consensual it shredded as Dina leaned back, extending her arms full length from Terrence's neck, rippling breasts pointing at the ceiling, and made a long, loud noise halfway between a cry and a scream. Terrence turned his closed eyelids upward, opened his mouth and roared like a lion as he rammed his entire being up through Dina's opening, climaxing and releasing his army of sperm in into my wife's vagina. Dina lurched forward and bit into Terrence's shoulder and the base of his neck, drawing small trickle of blood from his collarbone and whimpering as Terrence slowed the rhythm of his hips. Dina rubbed her pussy tightly against the skin under Terrence's pubic hair, bear-hugged his body two more times, then uncrossed her ankles and let her feet slide over his rump, down his legs, then back onto the floor. She steadied herself as Terrence's cock withered from inside Dina, and both of them collapsed in super-slow motion, lowering themselves to the floor until they lay on their backs next to each other. They lay eyes closed in exhaustion, or dreaming, arms to their sides, Dina's boobs elongating slightly along her chest, labial lips poking out between her legs as if in a pout, Terrence's pecker flopped to the side laying on his skin, the hot shower water spraying their midsections, diluting and flushing away the creams that seeped from their pelvic pores.