Suburban Underbelly Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Madison to forget about losing the jocks and just try to make it to my trailer. My neighbor Ty and his softball team usually congregated at his place on Sunday mornings. All but a couple of them were ex-cons and they were a scary looking bunch. I figured Ty owed me a favor for the other night with Hafsa and Sally so we might be able to plead for sanctuary. Even Tom and his squad of trust-fund Neanderthals might think twice before picking a fight with that crew.

So Madison headed towards my place outside of town. She was zipping down Jefferson when an F-150 pickup with a couple more of Tom's teammates pulled in front of her and slammed on its brakes. She veered off the pavement and we found ourselves on an unpaved road that led though a construction site to the canal that marked the edge of town. When she turned too fast onto the road running alongside the canal, she lost control of the Porsche on the loose gravel. We spun right off into the water, skipping once like a flat stone.

We sank in about five feet of water and scrambled out to climb the embankment toward the little lot of second growth pines that separated Beautiful South trailer park from the canal. Harris and Cody leapt in to swim after us. The other football players on the opposite bank cheered them on: "Kill the bitch", "Drown the fag", et cetera.

Harris and Cody were big, powerful guys and even though they had to cross the canal and climb the steep embankment they had almost caught up with us as we reached the top. I had frequently complained how my fellow denizens of Beautiful South often used the vacant lot as a dumping ground for all their crap, but as my foot caught on a four foot rusted iron pipe I silently blessed them and their lazy, trashy asses. I grabbed the pipe as Cody crested the rise from the canal, swung it low and caught him right above the knee. I could hear the bone snap as his leg buckled backward and he tumbled screaming down into the water.

I tried to follow through and swing the pipe around to catch Harris, but he dove at me and caught it in both hands. He slammed me on my back into the ground and forced it down against my windpipe. I could see murder in his eyes as he pressed with all his weight. Fortunately his singular concentration on choking the life out of me caused him to not hear his friends across the canal warning him that Madison was coming up from behind. She had a length of rusty barbed wire stretched between her hands which she slipped over his head as if to strangle him. I could see his eyes shift as he noticed the wire drop in front of his face. Reflexively he tucked in his chin down to protect his neck. It was a bad move. When she pulled back on the wire it dug into his eyes instead. Blood and worse erupted from his sockets as he released me to claw the wire away. I rolled free and grabbed Madison's hand. We left Harris behind as he sank to the ground blinded and screaming.

As we dashed through the trees I could hear Tom and his teammates jumping in their vehicles in order to race to the bridge over the canal and catch us at the trailer park. Madison and I sprinted through the little grove, determined to get there first. I forgot my aching body as we dashed along the little bike path the local kids had worn through the trees.

We got to Beautiful South and were dashing around the back of my trailer towards Ty's when I spotted Sally Schultz and Ramona standing by Cindy Kwan's car, which was still parked out front. Apparently, they too had been summoned into action by Hafsa's flurry of text messages.

"You guys need to get out of here," I yelled. "Those assholes are going to be here any second!"

"What assholes?" asked Ramona as Sally just looked me over with stunned disbelief.

"Holy thhit Dan. What happened to you?"

But the pissed off football players were already pulling into the trailer park. I grabbed Ramona by the shoulders to pull her back across the gravel drive towards Ty's place. I saw with relief that several beat up old cars and trucks were parked around his trailer. It looked like he and his buddies hadn't left for their game yet.

"You!" shouted Tom as he jumped from his car and approached me at a trot. "You ain't ever gonna walk again, fucker."

"Hey Tom easy," I pleaded.

"Fuck you asshole," yelled Madison; not helping at all.

"Bitch, you and your friends here are the ones who're gonna get their assholes fucked, as soon as we've crippled Mr. Substitute here."

Fortunately Ty came out of his trailer just now. His eyes were bleary and he reeked of marijuana. "What the hell's goin' on out here?" he said.

"This ain't none of your business nigger, you just get back inside," said Steve Nixon now standing at Tom's side.

"Oh hell no, you didnotjust call me nigger!"

"What're you, deaf too; you fuckin' jig?" said Chase Lambford, as he ran up to join in.

Fortunately, the Raiders – that was Ty's softball team's name: they'd wanted to call themselves the ex-cons but the league wouldn't allow it – started spilling out of Ty's trailer. As I mentioned before, they were a rough looking crew. Puerto Ricans, Cubans, African Americans, even a couple of Seminole Indians; they formed a pissed off, baseball bat wielding wall of tattooed flesh.

"You gonna hide behind you homies Substitute?" asked Tom mockingly, but I could hear the fear in his voice. There were only five other football players with him now that Harris and Cody were lying back by the canal. He was outnumbered.

"You best run on back to Crackerville, peckerwood muthafucka," said one of the Raiders.

I turned to the girls. Sally looked terrified, Ramona looked amused but Madison had a fire in her eyes like she was ready to join in on any battle that might erupt. "You all should get inside," I said. Ramona and Sally pulled Madison along with them as they went in. A few seconds later Sally poked out and handed me a pair of Ty's sweatpants. I gratefully pulled them over my loincloth.

"Be careful Mithter Yoth," she lisped and leaned out to peck a kiss onto my cheek. I winked at her. I was feeling much more secure with the Raiders backing me up. And finally having some pants on certainly helped too.

The Raiders advanced and Tom and his friends slowly backed away. Insults were thrown back and forth, but I could tell Tom was looking for a way out of this mess. But then shit got really weird when a black van pulled up and Mimi jumped out, followed by four other witches, including a very pissed off Lila.

"Where's my daughter, substitute?" Mimi demanded at me over the heads of the crowd.

Obviously more comfortable bullying women than dealing with a sizeable crowd of threatening looking ethnic men, Tom wheeled around to face Mimi. "Get lost you bitch freak!"

Mimi swung her bullwhip, cracking it inches from Tom's head. Seeing a chance to save some face, the six football players charged the five witches. The ex-cons and I stepped back and looked at each other with delighted "are you seeing this shit?" expressions as a battle erupted around my trailer.

One of the older witches immediately brought down Hank Slocum with a long jolt from a taser before Chase Lambford punched her in the jaw. Lila kicked Archie Ralls in the balls and cracked Austin Farley's kneecap with her steel toed boot before Steve Nixon punched her in the stomach and started kicking while she was down. Mimi, who had already driven Tom back with a couple of painful lashes across the chest, snapped her whip at Steve and hit him in the eye with such force that it popped from its socket. He ran off screaming. Fran, the witch with the snake tattooed around her neck, tossed a Molotov cocktail at a cluster of teammates who were rallying to charge Mimi. Unfortunately it sailed past them, bounced off Tom's Mustang with a glancing blow and shattered against my trailer. Long tongues of flame began licking up the side of my home as one of the witches began spraying mace here and there and the melee became a blind, fumbling mess as women and boys grappled with each other and rolled around in the gravel; punching, kicking and gouging. Tom finally got his hands around Mimi's neck but Lila, blood flowing from her shattered nose and mouth, came charging over from the van with a machete. Yelling like a samurai she hacked Tom's right arm off at the elbow with a single stroke. She and Mimi held the remaining jocks at bay as Mimi picked up Tom's arm and tossed it through the front picture window of my trailer, now completely engulfed in flames.

As the air began to vibrate with the wail of an approaching swarm of police cars, fire engines and ambulances, the ex-cons began instinctually drifting back into the trailer and the fight dissolved into a scramble to escape. Two football players managed to flee in their pick-up truck but Mimi delayed too long, having to be pulled back to the van by Lila as she glared at me like she was deciding if I was worth murdering. The first two screaming police cars skidded up and the officers jumped out with guns drawn. I remained outside to watch Mimi and Lila surrender as my burning trailer sagged into flames which now shot twenty feet into the air.

"Dan you better get in here," said Sally from behind me as I watched my life go up in smoke.

I turned to her. Her eyes were wide with shock and worry. I looked over at the window of Ty's trailer, but the blinds had been drawn. With one last look over my shoulder I followed Sally inside.

I immediately saw what had Sally so worried. Ramona and Madison were sitting naked on the couch, arm in arm with their thighs open and inviting smiles on their faces.

I would've expected Ty's friends to descend on the girls like ravenous beasts, but they were playing it cool, slowly moving around the girls, drinking them in with their eyes and savoring the moment.

"What should we do?" asked Sally in my ear.

The guys hovered closer to the girls, telling them how fine they looked, how sexy. A black dude sat on the back of the couch to reach down and stroke Ramona's hair. She looked up at him and smiled as his hand moved down over her breast. In front of Madison the two big Seminoles liberated their cocks from their shorts. She leaned forward and took them in her hands.

"I guess we either join in or watch," I said to Sally.

Ty was moving around the room passing out condoms. The two Seminoles pulled Madison up from the couch. One took her hips in his hands to bend her over and feed his meat into her from behind while the other guided her face to his shaft. Soon they were ramming her front and back as others gathered around to guide her hands to their cocks.

"Gosh," said Sally at my side.

I looked over to Ramona who was now sitting on the lap of a big black dude and playing with his long cock by slipping it along the crease of her pussy. While she did this, Ty stepped up to slap his dick between her big breasts and start pumping her ivory mounds. Ramona rose up, letting the big cock slipping along her slit slide up inside her, her breath shuddering as he filled her completely. A third stepped up to hook a hand around the back of her head and guide her mouth to his cock. Soon three hard black cocks were pumping in and against her smooth milky flesh.

"Hey pretty chica, you wanna dance?" said a Cuban guy to Sally. She looked at me with a "Should I" look. I just shrugged a "If you want to" shrug.

Looking nervous but aroused, Sally let herself be led out into the room. A couple of others stepped up to surround her. She let them ease her out of her clothes as they played with her firm little tits and stroked her golden bush. Soon their lips and tongues were on her, lapping at every inch of her body as fingers probed her and her hands reached out to stroke their hard dark flesh. She was guided onto the lap of the Cuban dude who met her mouth with a kiss as she sank fully onto his firm cock. She began riding his shaft as a muscular Puerto Rican stepped up with a bottle of vegetable oil. He began slicking her ass and she moaned deeply. As he pushed his cock past her sphincter he passed the bottle to the man under Ramona who began to prep her similarly.

The girls were now getting pumped in every hole as the nine man softball team fucked the three high school seniors in shifting knots of thrusting, sliding skin. Hard, dark bodies invaded soft pale flesh as the girls quickly grew adept and handling so much simultaneous cock. The men grew more energetic, slamming their pricks into their young prey as the girls tipped over into one groaning, panting orgasm after another. The room grew noisy and the heavy smell of pussy and sweat charged the air as, one after another, they grunted out their climaxes into the girls and trembled to a halt. They fell back and to pull off their spunk charged rubbers and mop the sweat from their damp skin.

Soon it was done. The men drifted away from the panting, loose limbed girls to pull on their softball gear and fret that they would show up too late to their game and lose by forfeit. Ty paused at my side on the way out.

"Hey man, you look like hell. You gonna to be OK?"

"Yeah, I think so..."

"You didn't even join in the orgy. What's up with that?"

"Look at me Ty. I've been beat to hell. I can't handle any of that athletic crap right now."

"Umm, I suppose not. Hey, you chill here as long as you want, my man. I'll be back in a few hours."

"Thanks Ty."

Ty and his teammates made their way past the firemen and cops to get to their game, claiming not to have seen or heard anything or know who lived in the burned up trailer. The cops shrugged and went back to cordoning off the wreckage with police tape.

I turned back inside, towards the girls. They were looking at me with motherly concern. They beckoned me to come over to the couch. I sat down amongst them and they began to baby me. They fetched a sponge and some soapy water to clean me gingerly. They disinfected my wounds and rubbed every muscle with firm but tender fingers. They removed my borrowed sweatpants and bathed my grotesque, tortured cock. Sally cried when she saw it.

It was an indescribable relief when it began to grow stiff in their hands. I had been worried last night's spider venom priapism had perhaps rendered me impotent. True I had grown semi-hard while watching the recent orgy, but it was good to have it solid as steel again.

"Does it hurt too much to use?" asked Madison as she stroked my prick with her soapy fist.

"Only one way to find out girls," I said with a weary smile.

They descended on me, all three of them taking turns on my cock, bringing me to climax, getting me hard again; over and over. In truth, I was in no state for that shit. It hurt. Every inch of my body ached, but I let them take me. I did it because I was glad I could, and because I loved those crazy girls. They thought they were pleasing me and I didn't want to disappoint them. So we fucked. We fucked and fucked and fucked and I groaned moans of pain that they interpreted as gasps of pleasure. They giggled and cooed because they thought they were making me happy. And, in a way, they did, although I was glad when it was finally interrupted by Sally.

She had gotten up to peek out of the blinds while Madison and Ramona were trying to provoke another erection from me. She turned and excitedly informed us that Hafsa was outside. "Haftha's thtanding by what'th left of your trailer talking to two guyth who look like they've been beaten up."

I thought of the two football players who had escaped before the cops had arrived. What if they had come back? I couldn't let them take out their vengeance on Hafsa. I pushed the girls away and struggled to pull my borrowed sweatpants onto my stiff legs as I stumbled in a Frankenstein walk to the door. I burst outside, certain I was about to get beaten to death in the gravel. But it was only Pablo and Lenny who stood chatting with Hafsa. Pablo had two black eyes and an arm in a sling. Lenny had a long line of stitches running along his jaw line and was missing part of an ear. Hafsa's looked up at me with eyes that were wet and red rimmed.

"What the hell happened to you!?" the guys and I asked each other simultaneously.

"We weren't at the party for more than twenty minutes when that crazy bitch... Oh, I'm sorry Miss," Lenny said to Hafsa before continuing. "When Cindy got us into a fight with some dudes from a metal band. She ran off with them after they beat our asses in front of everybody. We spent all night in the emergency room."

I nodded sadly. I was too tired to lapse into an I-told-you-so. I pointed to Cindy's Toyota. It had been parked next to my trailer and was now scorched on one side; the tires melted, paint peeled and glass shattered. "Well, at least she'll have an unpleasant surprise whenever she gets back."

"So what happened here?" asked Lenny pointing at the black smudge that used to be my trailer.

"And what happened to your tattoo dude?" asked Pablo pointing the raw wound of my missing strip of skin. It was leaking blood again.

But I noticed Hafsa was crying so I didn't answer either of them. I pulled her to me and held her close. Pablo and Lenny looked at each other in disbelief when they saw three more girls spill out of Ty's trailer and rush over to join in with the hug. The more we comforted her the more she cried. Sally begged her to tell us what was wrong.

"Father says he is going to send me to Pakistan!" she wailed.

"What are you going to do?" asked Ramona.

"I'mnotgoing to Pakistan, I can tell you that. I haven't lived there since I was six. They'll only send me off into the countryside and marry me off to an ancient second cousin or something to teach me a lesson. So I've decided to run away from home."

"I'll join you," said Madison.

"Wait, you don't want to do that," I said. Sally nodded quietly and seriously in agreement.

"Ido," said Ramona. "I burned all my bridges around here when I betrayed mom's coven. I've got a few thousand dollars I can get my hands on. That'll help."

"I've got some money too," said Madison.

"Wait, wait, wait, running away isn't the answer here girls."

"You do realize that we're probably wanted by the cops for maiming two star High School offensive linemen, right Dan?" asked Madison. "I'mnot hanging around to get scapegoated for all this bullshit."

"You guyth can't leave... What... what'll I do?" asked Sally.

"You'll go to Harvard... You'll be successful and rich and one day we'll all show up on your doorstep," said Ramona.

"And we'll fuck like crazy!" said Madison.

The girls all laughed, even Hafsa.

"This is nuts!" I said. But I knew Madison was right. I had to get far away from there or I'd be headed for jail... or worse. The local police were ferocious football boosters. Hell, most of them were former players.

"We'll be a lot safer if we had a man with us," said Hafsa. She was looking up at me with those huge, dark eyes; her chin was nestled against my chest.

I looked out at them. Sally was starting to cry. Ramona smiled, her eyes invisible behind her dark shades. Madison gave me a wry look like she knew I didn't really have a choice. Pablo and Lenny stood staring with their mouths hanging open.

"Shit." I said, surrendering to their logic. The girls crushed in to hug me harder. It hurt like hell, but made me smile. Poor Sally began blubbering lonely tears.

I suddenly felt a strange elation as I gave in to the tide of circumstance that was pulling us out into our new lives together. We had no plans or prospects, but we'd have a little money, our freedom and each other. And I guess if you have to restart your life from scratch, there's a lot worse you could do.

***

Thank you for reading. Comments, complaints, suggestions, threats, praise, damnation, accolades and opprobrium are all welcomed and encouraged.