Subway Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Text it to me."

"Really? No way, I couldn't do that."

I gave her my puppy dog look that used to work on my mom and Alicia said, "I'll send you a different one that doesn't have my sisters in it." I handed her the phone back and she asked for my number and texted me her graduation photo. She still looked beautiful, but of course she was all covered up and not in a bikini. But now I had her number and said so.

"Maybe I wanted you to have my number." She said it in a sassy tone, then smiled at me, and then she got that shy look I had come to recognize when her eyes dart around and she does this little shoulder shrug before speaking again. "We are pretty close to my place, but I want you to stop here. Okay?"

"Of course, Alicia. I want you to feel safe walking with me, not uncomfortable."

She looked relieved and gave me my second hug of the day, a rather long one and I felt a real flush of protectiveness about her. I really wished I could walk her to her door, but I understood.

She backed up and smiled at me sweetly and said, "Goodbye, Ray. I hope I see you again tomorrow."

"Well, if I can't make it on time, I can always call you."

"Yes, you can."

I watched her walk away and turn a corner and wanted to follow her but didn't. At least now I had a picture of her on my phone. And her phone number. I patted my phone through the pocket of my jacket and felt like the richest guy in New York City.

12