Subway Girl Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised myself up on my elbows to kiss her when she requested - or almost demanded - "Ray, teach me to salsa dance!"

"Right now?" I laughed. I thought girls always wanted to cuddle right after.

"Yes, please, right now!" was her answer.

And so we got up and put our underwear back on and Alicia also put on a tank top while I found some salsa music on the computer. I demonstrated the basic steps, and then held her in my arms while we practiced the "quick, quick, slow" dance step. Alicia caught on quickly and I was able to teach her the basic turn and even the cross body lead. Alicia mastered all the technicalities just fine, but she didn't have any pizzazz to her movement.

I was trying to think of a nice way to tell her she was dancing like a white girl and I realized this was a job for Sha-nay-nay. Sure, Sha-nay-nay is a strong black woman and not a Puerto Rican salsa dancer, but she could sure teach Alicia a thing about "shakin' that booty" and so I said, "Girl, lemme' show you how to put some spice in your step," and demonstrated this thing my mom would do with her hips at the end of each turn.

I must have looked pretty funny salsa dancing like a girl in nothing but my boxer shorts because Alicia was cracking up. I showed her another move where the girl drags her hand over her head after a cross over turn and it looks really sexy when girls do it, but I am sure I looked pretty silly. I got Alicia to try it but she was still being kind of stiff and reserved and shy.

Sha-nay-nay encouraged her, but begged for more because you really need to exaggerate these moves. I don't think Alicia knew how extreme was acceptable, so I danced like a woman for my girlfriend and after a few minutes, I had Alicia laughing and copying my exaggerated hip swings, which was completely appropriate and utterly sexy. I went back to my normal voice to tell her so.

"You got it, baby. I want to take you out dancing."

"Really?" She asked, smiling at me and very happy with herself.

"Yes. Saturday night. I want to take you salsa dancing."

"Oh my god, you are the best boyfriend ever." Alicia turned off the music and hugged me.

Her comment stunned me for a second. I didn't ever think about it or try to be a good boyfriend, I'm just crazy about Alicia and want to do things with her. If I'm good it's because she brings it out in me. And so I told her, "I'm not that great. But you make me want to be a better person."

"I can't see how you need to be any better. You are like the kindest, funniest, sweetest person I know." She turned to her keyboard and said, "But you do need to be on time for work tomorrow. What time should I set my alarm?"

"Six-thirty should be okay." I didn't really know how to respond to those compliments so I started kissing her shoulders.

Alicia grinned at me and asked, "Does six-thirty allow enough time for wake up sex?"

I laughed at that and said, "Set the alarm back an extra half hour, Dream-Girl," and I kissed her goodnight and dreamt about salsa dancing with my girl.

12