Succubus Inquisition Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stood on hind legs, their necks leaning forward, making their backs hunched up above their heads. Some of the beasts had on rags that made them look like old crippled beggars. Each looked hungrier than the last, snarling at the fresh meat before them. Arn noticed their snouts were twisted and bloody. Some were even missing teeth.

His examination was interrupted when he started to hear chittering all around him. With a brief glance to each side his fears were confirmed - they were everywhere. Each floor of the multi-floored chamber had glowing eyes staring back at him. The ones he could see were foaming at the mouth. Slowly he pulled the second blade from the sheath at his hip. With both blades poised to strike, he took a deep breath.

A gust of wind entered the large chamber from behind him as every torch on the walls flare to life. Ancient gray stone was revealed along with the remains of gravestone carved statues. Those that still had details were so masterfully crafted that they had to be from a past civilization. The town above buried their dead on what they considered holy ground. Deep underground crypts like this were a thing of the past. For a brief moment Arn Magson admired the ancient craftsmanship.

He couldn't concentrate on it, however, simply because of the countless humanoid and dog-sized rodents, some with wounds so devastating they shouldn't be able to stand. The few with the worst injuries didn't even appear to be breathing. It reminded him of the nightmare that's been causing his restless nights. Lifeless corpses staring back at him with haunting expressions.

If he had been scared before, there were no words for how he felt now. There were so many it didn't make sense how they've remained hidden all this time. The first encounter almost cost him his life. The second, just a few moments ago, had been lucky and ended without a scratch. But it didn't look good this time. His luck had run out.

He let out a breath he didn't realize he had been holding, and stood up straight. With the back of his hand holding the blacksmith's gift he wiped the sweat from his brow. In his other hand he twisted the katana and entered a defensive stance. Even without hope, Arn wasn't about to just give up. The hungry rodents took their first steps towards him with eager expressions, some licking their snouts, flicking foam and spit.

A different and louder movement stirred in the far depths of the crypt chamber. It had a unique and soft echo, like cloth covered footsteps. Arn twisted in his defensive stance as he looked back in that direction. The bloodthirsty rodents cowered and shrunk back from their previous aggressive stances. They moved to the far walls, as if making way for something or someone.

A much larger humanoid figure moved into the light, its body wrapped tightly from head to toe in white linen cloth. The flickering firelight danced over feminine curves. The seven foot tall creature was female. It hit him that all of the humanoid beasts were male and an image of an orgy popped into his head. Arn gagged on the thought, and pushed it from his mind to never return again.

The woman towered over the rodents as the closest of them cowered before her. It made him think of old tomes in the monk's library that detailed evil beings and their minions. His thoughts were interrupted as the cloth-wrapped woman tilted her head to the side, as if regarding him with curiosity. Low laughter escaped her lips, echoing within the chamber. The laugh had a silky crackle to it, as if she hadn't used her vocal cords in ages. Yet regardless he could make out the honey toned voice as her confidence rose.

Before he could think, her hands stretched out towards him and living cloth shot out at him faster than he could react. It wrapped around his body, pinning his arms to his sides before snapping back with a loud crack, dragging him towards the woman.

Arn struggled in vain as he was dragged down a deep tunnel within the crypt. The light had long since vanished from the large chamber, but his eyes refused to adjust. He tried with all his might to bring either blade up to slice at the cloth, but it had wrapped around him so tightly he couldn't feel his arms. It felt like an eternity had passed, yet it was only a few minutes, as his feet dragged along the stone floor, despite his attempts to stop.

Before long, low firelight could be seen off in the distance. Its flickering flames cast a vast shadow. The dancing shadows caused the cloth-covered woman to appear monstrous, frightening him to the core. Slowly the light came closer as she kept pulling him forward. A large, open wooden door with iron struts came into view before she willed him forward.

Arn flew through the air and landed on a mass of soft pillows that covered the stone floor. Silk sheets of pink hung from the walls and ceiling. He rolled back over, just in time to see her close the massive door. Metal echoed throughout the room as locks were turned and more sheets fell from the ceiling to hide the door.

The cloth covered woman approached Arn, grabbed at his arms and lifted. She twisted him around as she examined his body. Then she let go, gripping the cloth as he fell. The cloth ripped as Arn spun around in the air and landed without a sound, dizzy and nauseous. By the time the world stopped moving, he realized every wall looked the same. He couldn't make out the door from the walls, or which direction it was in. Not like he could just get up and walk out, even if he could see it.

She sat down, staring at him with amusement. For an unknown amount of time she just sat there. Arn Magson gazed around the room.

A sparkling gem behind her caught his eye. An ordinate sarcophagus, covered in gems, could be seen through the layers of pink silk sheets. The wooden carved box resembled a very beautiful woman clad in jewels and silks. With his attention diverted elsewhere, Arn scarcely noticed the pillows shifting around. The tall silent woman remained motionless, yet her cloth wrappings moved.

The cloth between her crossed legs slowly slithered towards him, creeping beneath the layers of pillows. They moved like serpents, slowly closing the distance. Arn's gaze lowered back to his captor. Between undulating layers of cloth he could see glimpses of smooth, golden skin. He had expected to spot rotting, decaying flesh. Clearly she had more power than her first impression had implied. Only then did he notice the pillows shifting around, glancing down just in time. Cloth with minds like snakes lashed out towards him.

"Gahhhh!!" he screamed out as the white linen flew towards his face.

His arms rose instinctively and they wrapped tightly around his wrists. Mere seconds later they pulled, and he attempted to fight back. Sweat dripped down Arn's brow into his eyes, burning, stinging. The veins in his neck were showing as he struggled with all his might. Yet his arms were slowly pulled away from him. With his face flushed red he stared back at the woman, not knowing what to expect. She just sat there facing him, not moving. Finally his arms were pulled until they were held out-stretched.

Golden eyes began to glow brightly as she stared him down. More pillows begin to shift and Arn was afraid to look down. He knew what it meant, and he couldn't do anything about it. Additional serpent strands were coming towards him and he couldn't budge his arms. His attempt to stand halted as more cloth shot out from below the pillows than he could count. They wrapped around his body, slithering in between his armor. The warm cloth caused a pleasant tingling sensation as they caressed his skin.

The strands holding his arms out began to pull one way and then the other. It felt like his mind swam in a distant cloud as his body swayed back and forth from side to side, his gaze once again locked onto her golden eyes. It felt like they saw right through him.

Arn became aware of a faint humming coming from her. His thoughts drifted away, until all he could think about was the humming.

The strands of cloth continued wrapping around his midsection, slowly heading south. A cold strand of cloth lightly touched the back of his neck, causing him to gasp out loud, as he instinctively tried to lean away from it. The cloth quickly slithered around his neck and lightly squeezed.

He couldn't break eye contact. Couldn't even think anymore. It felt like the room heated up with each cloth that wrapped around him. He broke out in a sweat as his body reacted to the warmth. The many strands of cloth kept undulating against him. The feeling aroused him and he couldn't stop thinking about sex. Each time his mind attempted to fight back, her humming got louder until it distracted him, causing thoughts, which became sexual images.

She didn't speak. She didn't need to speak. Arn's eyes glazed over as he swayed side to side. His cloudy gaze focused solely on those golden eyes. By the time the strands reached his loins he was already unconsciously humping the air. The woman smiled lasciviously as her power wrapped around his throbbing manhood. The sexual power surged within his body hitting him like a rock slide.

"That's it, feel it build." She spoke softly while the strands squeezed tightly against his member.

All the tension hit him at once as his body was overloaded by the sensations. It all exploded as his mouth opened into a silent scream. The cloth absorbed his seed, letting nothing escape.

The woman's humming intensified and the sound coursed through his nervous system. If he had been thinking of escape, that option had long since passed. The cloth kept squeezing. His body kept swaying side to side. The clouds in his mind thickened as pleasure took over every thought.

The golden orbs moved closer, too close. They filled his world and left nothing else.

"You're mine!" she squealed, before her lips pressed against his in a fierce kiss.

He felt her fingers curl around his member. When they tightened he moaned just as her tongue slid into his mouth. Lost in the moment he forgot where he was. Nothing mattered but the pleasure coursing through his body.

The woman's golden eyes flashed as she kissed along this jaw. Her hand sped up along his length as she made her way to his neck. Arn's eyes rolled back as she began to nibble and suck at his exposed skin.

Movement at the door caught his attention. Though it remained closed, they weren't alone. His mind was filled with clouds and he couldn't comprehend how the newcomer had entered. A slim figure stood behind the curtains of pink. His gaze didn't linger long on the woman's body because swirling purple eyes captivated him almost instantly.

The mummy rose back up, blocking his view. She had a wide smile on her lips as she spoke. "I felt you swell," she said with glee.

Arn strained his neck, attempting to look around the mummy.

Those golden eyes didn't even notice. The tall woman rose up higher until he felt her inner thighs sliding along his cloth wrapped dick. The cloth wrappings tightened all at once as her fingers angled him up. The sensation of her nether lips filtered through the clouds blocking his thoughts.

All resistance was forgotten and replaced with a burning desire to thrust forward. Yet the cloth bindings held him back. He waited impatiently for the mummy to lower herself down onto him. She remained mere inches away. Arn could feel the moisture before her juices dripped onto him. A cry of frustration groaned from deep within his throat.

"Is that what you want?" A new sultry voice whispered from behind.

He remembered the violet eyes as a shiver ran up his spine. He groaned again as he attempted to speak.

"What was that?" Her breath tickled his ear before she lightly nibbled on his lobe. He sighed out a desperate yes that caused her to giggle. The mummy dropped down on him suddenly and his sigh turned into a grunt of pleasure.

Her inner muscles squeezed as she rose up again, as if reluctant to let him go.

The violent eyed woman behind him sighed with pleasure along with them. Her hands traveled down his sides. The cloth wrappings twitched as she touched them. It sent waves of pleasure through his body as he tried to buck his hips to no avail. The wrappings held him tight and wouldn't let go.

"My mother must feel good. But wouldn't you rather someone younger? Tighter?" Her erotic, seductive voice spoke to his every desire. Her hands slapped his ass just as her mother descended upon him once again. The pleasure threatened to short-circuit his brain.

Arn didn't realize when he began to tune out the mummy's cries of passion. He hung on the daughter's every word, her every touch. At some point the tall woman began to ride him fast and hard.

The violet eyed daughter's hand curled under his chin, pulling his head towards her. The swirling light within her orbs captivated him completely. Those eyes held power undreamed of. Immense, uncontrollable power. He couldn't look away even if he had wanted to. The young woman smiled wickedly before closing in for a kiss.

Her eyes never closed as her lips crushed against his with a passion he never felt before. He felt himself on the verge of climax when she pulled back with a sigh.

"If you can hold back, I'll let you play with my kitty too," she whispered with a smirk. His body locked up, tightening instantly in an attempt to delay his orgasm. Her violet eyes sparkled as her mother sped up.

"Don't listen to her!" The mummy cried out while slamming down onto him. She pulled his face back towards her, planting kisses along his face. "Fill me up, I need to feel it!"

Her golden eyes flashed brightly as the desire returned to the forefront of his mind. The daughter breathed lustily into his ear again.

"If you cum, you'll never get to enter my pussy."

He felt the mummy's nether lips clench as her daughter spoke. It sent a thrill throughout his body that he couldn't hold back. The tease only intensified the sex. His mind screamed to hold back, but his body didn't care.

Arn cried out as the mummy sucked on his tongue. His body couldn't hold out much longer. All of the cloth wrappings undulated against his body. The tall woman's legs wrapped around his waist as she bucked her hips against him. He felt the violet eyes woman's hand descend between his butt cheeks. Her fingers tickled his scrotum before squeezing.

He groaned loudly as they tightened and his member swelled. His body reacted and failed to hold out. White flashes filled his vision as the climax erupted. The mummy's head fell back as she screamed, her own orgasm rocking through her body as she felt his hot seed enter her womb. He shot so much the cloth wrappings around his cock couldn't contain it all as he unleashed countless amounts into her.

"Such a shame." The daughter sighed into his ear with a lick. Blackness began to fill his blurry vision. Arn's body couldn't handle the intensity of the climax as he succumbed to the darkness and passed out.

* * * * * *

* * * * * *

Athanatos woke with a start. Sweat soaked the sheets as he propped himself up. The sun hadn't begun to rise yet, and everything remained pitch black. He could have easily seen with his enhanced vision, but he didn't have the strength to concentrate.

The last time he dreamed of past events, they were his own. It had felt like having a third person view of a memory. But this time it wasn't his memory. A young man named Arn Magson, raised by the monks but not one of the monks. Athan had been there as the boy grew up, and they had shared many memories together.

A voice had spoken to him before it had begun. A voice that sounded very familiar. It reminded him of the late Dragus, a bronze dragon, the last of their kind and the one responsible for Athan's gifts. If it had been the dragon's spirit, the vision had been a warning. It felt too real to be a dream. Arn Magson still lived and hadn't died in the monastery. It also meant that these past few months since Meridiana's banishment would be for nothing if he didn't act. An army was being raised beneath the ground, real close to the demon's tower. Right under their noses.

The world of man focused on rebuilding, while Sir Blake and his armies sought to rid the world of the demon's creations or spawn. Athanatos led them to many victories, with the aid of Amber and Bree. Yet there had been no sign of Yshomatsu. The three of them worried about him, but Blake swore he got his just reward. See Ysho had been the cause of all this mess. Not willingly or anything, but nonetheless he had been responsible.

After Meridiana's banishment Bree had gone off in search of Ysho but later returned, unsuccessful, and joined Amber on her hunts. Athan would have been with them, but there were too many reports of unnatural sightings. They couldn't handle each one at a time. The demon spawn spread too fast. Take for example the Spider den Athan had just vanquished. A report had come in of a naked woman with a body of a spider. By the time Athan had tracked her down, she had a nest with hundreds of eggs and countless dead humans as her victims.

The dream - vision, or whatever it had been - had Athan spooked. He couldn't rest anymore, even though the sun wouldn't rise for a few more hours. A green glow formed within his eyes, starting low, but intensifying.

The small room appeared as if by magic. Rotting walls littered with many holes from mice and rats. The powers he gained from his late dragon friend proved to be his saving grace. Night vision, speed and healing were the abilities he practiced. Yshomatsu had used a few different ones, like becoming a crimson dragon. But Ysho had vanished when the demon had been banished. And Dragus had been found dead with vicious wounds that could only have come from another dragon. That meant it had to have been Athan's friend and mentor.

A fat rat skittered past his feet, when he realized his mind had wandered.

On the road, the sun peeked out on the horizon, casting the cloudy sky into a fiery blaze. Athanatos paused his sprint to admire the beautiful sight. A thin layer of sweat covered his body. The loose robes allowed air flow to keep him cooled off. For three hours he had sprinted, a blur to anyone that witnessed him. The large obsidian tower wouldn't take long to reach but he couldn't spare a moment. The heavens danced with varying colors displayed. Athan would soon be two hundred years old, but he could still take time out of his day to enjoy a good sunrise. After running for hours he had expected to be out of breath. His shoulders heaved with each breath but his heart rate remained low.

The painted colors spread across the sky as the sun continued to rise. The world around him meant nothing in this moment. Athan stood there calming his soul, while the light show faded and the golden sun turned the sky to a deep blue. Clouds shifted and phased out with the wind. Another moment passed before the monk continued on his journey. In times past the trip would have taken him weeks. Now, however, it only took him a few hours on foot.

The black tower revealed itself like a beacon of evil. At first it appeared as a dot on the horizon, slowly growing as he moved closer. The tower grew, and as it did, the obsidian sucked all life out of the air. An aura of evil shimmered around it like fumes of smoke from a fire. The closer he got the more he felt the evil tower's influence. He could feel the tendrils lightly probing at his mind, seeking entry.

In truth he had no real reason to stop at the tower. Yet a nagging feeling compelled him to do just that. After the demon had been defeated, they had tried to destroy the tower, to no avail. Nothing they tried damaged the obsidian, not even a scratch. Athan could have gone around it to the town of Easthallow. But the monster girl - as Bree called them - from his vision, kept her operation underground in a vast ancient sewer and crypt. He couldn't help but think the tunnels would lead right into that evil structure. Athan concentrated and reinforced the thick wall around his mind, until he couldn't feel the tendrils.

1...34567...9