Succubus Ranch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjm202036
mjm202036
483 Followers

Steve's mind wondered where the oil was coming from, since he never saw a bottle in the room when he came in, but at the moment, other things were on his mind, such as relief from this sensual, torturous massage they were giving him. As he moaned his need, he felt one of the blonde's hand slide down his chest, across his abdomen, straight down the middle and directly for his rising cock.

In anticipation, his cock bounced with the twitching muscles inside it, the head of it just bouncing off the back of her hand. The touch of the bulbous hand seemed to case the hand's direction to change course. Steve groaned with the loss of the approaching hand as it took a different direction and slid around his side toward his lower back. Her other hand, now massaging his forehead began to run slowly down his face.

Steve closed his eyes, feeling her oiled latex hand covering his nose, cheeks, and now his lips with that same oil. It smelled of latex and he couldn't help but want to taste it. Peeking the tip of his tongue between his lips, he wasn't surprised to find that it had a hint of latex to it, but the shock came when the latex fingers pressed to his lips and slid into his mouth.

At that same moment, the blonde's other hand slide between his ass cheeks and with the help of all the oil, slipped a finger into his anus. The sudden plunge into his back side caused Steve's eyes to open violently and his hips to thrust forward to escape the invasion. Instead, his thrust forward only served to force his cock into the deepest depths of the brunette's throat.

Steve's mind went into overload at the rape he was feeling at the moment. His hips started to work on their own, thrusting into the woman's mouth with violence to escape the invading finger, but pulling out of the mouth and impaling his ass again on the long appendage to get the pleasure of the suction that the mouth had created. Trying to scream his anger, hatred, and extreme lust, he could only get out grunts and groans past the fingers that were now sliding all around inside his mouth. His tongue reached to taste the delicious flavor of the oil and what it brought to his mind, while his teeth wanted to bite down on them in retaliation of the other hand's invasion of his rear.

His hips rocked back and forth, the tongue that was at his cock constantly flicking over the head when it was at the tip, and the throat massaging it when it was plunged into its grasping muscles. The finger inside his anus had not kept still during its invasion. Each time Steve unwillingly impaled himself on it; the finger tip would curve and apply pressure to his prostate. He could feel the brunette's fingers between his splayed legs, massaging the prostate from the outside, as well.

All the sensations sent Steve's body into overload with pleasure. His hips pulled back hard from the sucking mouth, driving the finger deep inside. As soon as the digit curved and pressed into his prostate, the ring around its knuckle tightened and Steve's hips thrust forward, driving the head of his dick into the depths of the woman in front of him. Her throat muscles tightened around the head, massaging it, as her fingers massaged his prostate from the outside, pressing and rubbing it between it and the finger inside him.

His prostate wasn't the only thing that was being pressed between the two women. Both of them were holding his body as still as possible, pressed between theirs. His hips tried to pull from and push deeper into the throat but there was no room as it continued milking his very sensitive head. Steve tried to groan his frustration at being so close but not have cum yet, but now all three fingers were in his mouth, and he was sucking the oil down his throat and breathing in small gasps through his nose.

Steve closed his eyes, knowing that his orgasm, one of the strongest in his life, was just on the edge of exploding from his body like a bullet from a gun. Then the worst thing that could have possibly taken place happened. The door to the room swung open, the brighter light hitting him in the face. Suddenly thinking that Sue was there and seeing him in this ménage-a-trois, Steve lost his composure.

His ejaculation exploded into the woman's mouth, the suction now pulling it out almost faster than it could have moved on its own. Trying to break free from them and not be seen by the woman he loved so much in this position, all Steve was able to do was thrust his cock deeper into the brunette's hungry maw or harder onto the probing finger. He heard his wail of despair come out of his filled mouth of oiled latex fingers; the sound to his ears, though, was that of a man having the greatest sex of his life.

Feeling the last dregs of his cum emptied from his dick by the sucking mouth, his body started to sag from exhaustion of the sex he just had. His mind was screaming that he must get to Sue and apologize, but his strength would not return to him quickly enough. The woman's finger was removed from his anus, exiting the tight ring just as the brunette's lips let his head escape their confine. Her tongue licked the hole just as the blonde's finger traced around the opening it had exited.

Steve hung in the bindings by his wrists, unable to get his weak legs to hold his weight completely. He never looked over at the door and to his bride-to-be's angered face. He couldn't bare the sight of seeing her hatred of him so soon after they had professed their love for each other.

"Poor dear," said the voice of an angel. "You should lie down and rest before you go see Sue. Ladies, help him down and lay him on the bed."

Steve looked up and saw Maradith standing directly in front of him. Her arms were crossed underneath her naked breast, lying across them was a black latex body suit. Steve tried to stare at the suit, or at least raise his eyes to look Maradith in the face, but her breasts kept his rapt attention. They also caused a rising effect on his dick.

The bodies pressed against his sides as the women worked to release Steve's hands from the straps hanging from the ceiling. When he was released, Steve did his best to keep himself standing, but the women on each side of him were necessary. His arms instantly went over their shoulders and they took most of his weight for him. Their hands closest to his body were around his lower back and their opposite hands held his over their shoulders, pulling his fingers down to their nipples.

"Can we play with him some more after he rest?" asked the blonde on Steve's right.

"He does seem to be willing," came the brunette's sweet voice on Steve's left. He could tell by the feel on his lower chest that she was looking at his rising erection when she spoke.

"No girls, he needs to rest and be dressed properly for his union to his bride."

Steve suddenly had the strength and will power to snap his eyes off Maradith's breast. He met the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen and his cock reached its full length at the lust that he could see in their depth.

"Where's Sue?" he asked through a dry throat.

"She's close by," Maradith said with a bit of a chuckle. "Now, let's get you over to the bed and lay you down."

As she said this, the girls began to walk, Steve barely able to take full steps as this toes dragged along the latex floor. When he reached the edge of the bed, the girls climbed onto it with him, laying Steve on the bed between them. Their hands were already caressing his chest and stomach, just inches away from the head of his once again engorged cock.

"Girls, enough play time," Maradith said in a sultry, but authoritative voice. "Here. Help Steve get dressed in this."

Steve looked up and saw the suit fully. Maradith was holding it out in front of herself and he could see that it would cover him from the tips of his toes all the way to his neck. He even noticed that the latex suit had a sheath in the crotch area for his already hard member.

The thought of being encased in the latex made Steve's cock jump with anticipation, let alone the fact that at least two of the three beautiful women would be helping him get into it. He felt the weight of the women leave his side as the moved to take the suit from Maradith's hands. The women brought the suit to where his feet lay. The next touch was of their latex covered fingers touching his bare feet and lifting them off the latex sheets.

As he looked down his prone body, tired and weary from the sexual assault they had done on him earlier, he watched as the two women began to slip his feet into the footy portions of the suit. He didn't know where the opening came from along both legs because he never saw a zipper or heard Velcro being pulled apart for it to open up.

The inside of the suit wasn't cool like he was expecting it to be. The material was warm to the touch and already had a slight touch of oil to it so it could just slide easily over his toes. As his feet were slipped into the confines of the suit, it seemed that each toe was wrapped tightly and separately by the latex suit. Looking down, he noticed what he didn't see before. The feet were not like slippers, as he thought earlier, but actually had toe-slots for each one of his toes; and they fit perfectly to his feet, as if it was custom made for him.

The women walked up the bed on their knees, lifting Steve's legs off the mattress at a nearly ninety degree angle from the mattress. He watched as the women softly pressed the inside of the suits legs to the back of his, running their fingers along the outside, making sure there were no wrinkles. When they reached Steve's upper thighs, just shy of his ass, they stopped and gently lowered his legs back to the mattress.

Steve expected the women to go back to his ankles and start sealing the suit around his legs, but instead, they moved up his body, their hands caressing his bare skin again. Both of them had touched and caressed his hard erection, but didn't linger there for very long. Their hands were quickly up to his neck and chest, caressing the smooth bare skin there.

Steve tried to see past their hands, because something felt odd about his legs. It felt like something was crawling up the sides of them. When he was able to catch glimpses over the roving latex fingers, he saw the latex suit was not as wide open as it had been earlier in many places; and it was completely closed around his ankles and lower portions of his shins.

Trying to comprehend what was happening was very hard for Steve. The caressing hands were now tweaking his nipples and the lips of the two women were kissing and sucking on his earlobes. The last chance he got to look down at his legs, he saw that his thighs were now covered tightly by the latex suit's legs. There was no seam in the material showing. It had closed up completely.

The women then slid their hands under Steve's shoulders and lifted him into a sitting position. Their soft fingers slid along his back, caressing it and sending shivers of pleasure up his spine. His cock once again jumped at the erotic thoughts that were crossing his mind, but each thought was followed quickly by the sight of Sue's face.

He could see every detail, from her pouting lips and sad eyes at him being with two women besides her. He felt guilty at lusting after these two women, but their touches were too much to be able to resist. Slowly each picture of Sue in his mind became one of her looking at him in a different manner.

Sue's hair was mussed, as if she had just been given more sex than she could truly handle. Her half-lidded eyes smoldered with lust that was unquenched and demanding more from him. Her nostrils seemed to flare with each deep breath that she would take in his vision of her. Her full lips were partially open, sometimes with her tongue licking across them, other times as if she were letting out a moan of great pleasure.

What caused him to think of Sue so much was the feel of his fingers being slid into the hands of the suit. Steve would look over and see his hands pulled to the crotches of the women, where their fingers would slip one finger at a time of his into their sex and then slide that finger into the gloves, the moisture of their sex adding to that of the oil that was already inside the suit. Once his hands were encased, the women slid their hands down his bare back again.

When they reached Steve's tailbone, their fingers left his skin then the suit was being pressed and caressed up his back. He didn't remember lifting his ass up off the mattress so the suit could slide underneath him for this to be possible, but the warm touch of the latex on his skin wouldn't permit him to think about such things.

As the suit was pressed higher to his back, Steve was lowered gently back to the bed. By the time his head was against the latex sheets, he could feel the latex suit's arms were already closed around him up to his elbows. The feeling along all of his skin that was covered with the latex was like the tiniest of mouths, kissing, nibbling and sucking at his skin.

Steve tried not to think about this feeling being on one certain part of his body that was harder than it was earlier when he was hanging from the ceiling. The idea of his shaft being slid into the sheath that the suit had caused his erection to try and grow more than it was possible for him to do. The slight bit of pain at his arousal actually added to the pleasure of the moment.

Then the tickling began as the suit under his back began to slide up Steve's ribs and into his armpits as it closed around his shoulders and upper arms. Steve couldn't keep from releasing a little giggle as the soft kissing and nibbling that he felt from the latex crossed his ribs and underarm. Each millimeter of his skin that it covered was exciting, teasing and erotic, and Steve found himself wanting more of it.

The vision of Sue was still crossing his mind, but her looks were growing more and more erotic, as was the suits caressing touch. He was now imagining Sue was caressing his body, instead of the two women that were lying by his side. Somehow, he could imagine that it was Sue times two and not the two other women, lying atop his latex covered arms, his latex fingers buried deep into their grinding pussies. It was Sue's body pressed against his, all around him, everywhere but that one place that needed her to engulf.

Steve let out a pleasurable need, wanting Sue to take him deep into her, she wouldn't move any further off his arms. He looked over at Sue on his right and was quickly brought back to reality, staring into the burning lust-filled eyes of the blonde, her mouth open as she neared the orgasm his fingers were pushing her toward.

Looking to his left, Steve saw the brunette was just reaching her peak as well, her mouth reaching for his. Not wanting to cheat on Sue anymore than he had so far, he pulled his head away from the woman's reaching mouth, turning so he wasn't facing her anymore. Instead, her mouth latched onto his neck, just above the tight collar of the suit. The blonde's mouth also began to suck on the other side of his neck at the same time.

As if on cue, the latex suit had reached Steve's chest and covered his nipples at the same moment. Four points of sucking, two hungry mouths at his neck and the feel of the sucking latex on his nipples, sent Steve into a haze of lust. He drove his fingers as hard and quickly as possible into the sex of both the women, letting his mind go back to think it was Sue that he was pleasing.

The mouths at his neck released their lips from his skin and moaned into Steve's ear as their orgasms crested over them. Steve moaned with them as he felt the suit coming to a complete close over his belly button. He could feel it tightening against his skin all the way around his waist, around both of his legs from the tops of his thighs to the tips of his toes, forming itself to fit his body almost completely. It felt like someone had taken latex, made it to act like cling wrap, and encased his upper body with it like a long-sleeve shirt and his legs like a pair of chaps or crotch-less pants.

His cock bounced with need of release, each time it touched his covered belly, Steve swore that that the material actually tried to hold it with little sucking kisses on the head. Each touch sent thoughts of Sue in his mind, how she had several times teased him while he was tied down for her pleasure.

She would caressing his thighs, just as it felt the suit was doing to him now, her lips just barely touching the head of his cock or the tip of her tongue just lightly caressing along the shaft. The women were now resting still atop Steve's arms, his fingers remaining still inside their pussy's lips.

"Girls, Steve needs the rest of the suit to be put on," came Maradith's voice, silky and seductive as the suit itself.

As one, both girls slide their hands down Steve's new second skin. Unlike a regular latex suit, where he would only be able to feel a dull pressure where there hands were pressing against the outside of it, he felt their light touches as if they were rubbing down his bare skin. Each slow inch of their gentle gliding fingers was like an electric touch of erotic pleasure.

Steve let out a moan, his mind flashing pictures of Sue caressing his chest, not the two women that were on each side of him. When their hands reached his thighs, he felt them slip their fingers along the inside and caress his balls lightly as they reached the flap that was lying between them.

Then one of the hands came up and grabbed hold of Steve's hard shaft, the grip gentle and soft, but demanding as it lifted it to stand perpendicular to his hips. The slight pain at being held up like that helped Steve to focus through the lust-filled haze he was in and he looked down in fascination to watch them slip the latex sheath over his erection.

To his surprise, Steve saw them lift the flap and hold it against his groin. The latex instantly took form around his balls and seemed to kiss and suck them into its erotic caressing touch. Instead of lifting the sheath over the top of his cock, they placed the outer edge of his sheath on the underside of his shaft and just pressed it there.

As the material seemed to grow around his shaft like liquid, only moving around instead of down with gravity, Steve's erection started to twitch at the sensations it was giving him. His heart began to pound with how close the feel of the liquid like latex was taking him to orgasm. A fear began to creep into his mind as he watched shocked, horrified and aroused beyond comprehension. This stuff was moving against him and it was going to make him cum harder than anyone else had ever done before, even Sue.

Steve watched as the latex came to a close around the base of his shaft and began to seal up to the tip. As it reached to just under the head of his cock, he knew that he wouldn't be able to hold out for another minute, if even that. When it began to form up the extremely sensitive head, Steve could no longer control himself any longer.

His first jet of cum only released the first half of the shot before the latex covered his opening. As soon as it was over his shaft completely, Steve felt the suction of the whole suit focus on his prick's head, sucking each explosion he had to release. In his throes of lust, Steve's hips began pumping up in the air, pushing into a non-existent mouth that was sucking his will out of him.

His head was thrown back as the two women on each side of his body pressed against him, cooing and caressing his body, never touching his twitching shaft. That needed no help with the latex that seemed to be pulling out every drop of fluid that his balls could produce for it. Steve could see stars beyond his eyelids as he squeezed his eyelids shut tight and screamed out his pleasure, the pleasure going from erotic bliss to orgasmic pain.

mjm202036
mjm202036
483 Followers