Succubus Unleashed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber shivered as she turned to look over her shoulder at her prey; her mistress encouraged her to finish her meal. The newborn looked at him at first with concern then with lust. He looked tired, exhausted even, his face looked aged slightly. Cheek bones stuck out more than normal, even his eyes appeared to have sunken into his skull a little. He took shallow breaths, all signs that he was on the verge of death.

Yet it was as if his mind wasn't aware of it, he looked at her mistress as if he was a young man ready to fuck for hours. Her own body ached for it. She couldn't put her finger on what changed this time but her pussy was dripping with need, twitching as if her flower had a mind of its own.

She worried that he might not be able to handle another go but was quickly over taken by lust when she noticed his steel between his legs. All thoughts of his well-being were lost when she locked eyes with his twitching cock. He was staring at her mistress but that didn't matter, she needed more and he was right there for the taking.

Amber rose from the chair and spun around upon her toes, feeling graceful as if her body was fueled by unnatural energy. Meridiana gave her a push, forcing her to slide towards him. Her bare feet slid upon the hardwood floor as if it was ice until she stopped herself by grabbing his shoulders. A lustful look covered her face, clearly overtaken by the growing need to be filled. For the first time since her mistress entered the room the warrior looked at her. Amber was pleased as he showed the same hungry look to her as he did her mistress. She gracefully kicked her foot into the air and lowered it on the other side of his leg. Now straddling him she slowly lowered herself, all the while their gazes never faltered.

The newborn succubus moaned as his tip separated her nether lips, there was no need to reach down and aim his member for it was standing straight up, hard as steel. She felt an urge to hover with just his tip inside her. In the next moment she found out what change her body had received from his soul.

Her nether lips began to move, the sensations threatened to overload her brain with pleasure. And that was when it hit her, she could control her muscles. The internal dance that took place next felt like an unnatural mouth upon the tip of his dick. Like nothing he had ever felt before. Like a caged animal set loose, he tried to raise his arms to her hips and thrust deep into her. But his tired body didn't react to his command, in fact couldn't react.

If he could have thought rationally for even a moment he would have realized how tired he was. But the pheromones in the room, aided by the two beautiful demons before him, clouded his dying mind. Not to mention the countless green tinted people still going at it all around him. Amber just hovered on top of him, slowly rotating her hips, positively driving him insane.

He opened his mouth to plead with her, even beg but he couldn't even voice a word, only a delightful moan escaped his lips, a moan Amber was more than eager to return, one of her arms circled around his head to pull him into a hungry kiss. Her other hand remained on his shoulder to support herself as she remained hovering on the tip of his cock.

Their lips met and tongues engaged in a war of dominance as his eyes rolled back into his skull. The unbelievable pleasure from the new-found control of her body sent waves of pleasure throughout his body.

"How does it feel to be her first victim?" Meridiana asked a rhetorical question he couldn't answer, even if it was paying attention and tried to. "Just imagine how thankful that army of yours will be when they feel this kind of pleasure." The demon couldn't wait to get her hands on an army's worth of souls. A small village's worth created Amber.

At first she thought about just taking their souls quickly but after feeling the 'hope' Kyros felt, even just for a moment, she knew that she'd have to recreate that feeling amongst the men. Now her mind focused on twisting the mist into foul creations. Into what humans feared most, monsters, creatures of the unknown and unexplainable origins. Weaken their willpower before turning their fear into uncontrollable lust. They would rush head first into the fray just to get a taste of it.

The demon sat down in the chair her creation had been in. The green tinted woman vanished in a puff of smoke as the demon sat on top of her. Meridiana wet her fingers before playing with herself like an instrument. She knew that if Kyros could have looked he would have, she was a sight like none other in this world. Well that is until Amber consumes enough souls. One soul wouldn't be enough; it would only be the first of many souls.

Amber broke off the kiss with a sigh, inhaling vapors of blue light, parts of his essence flowed into her like the most divine drink seeping into her veins. This entire time she had been occupied, testing the new-found control of her body. The need for his seed fought diligently with her willpower. As much as she enjoyed mentally controlling her body she just couldn't take it any longer.

She cried out in a small orgasm as she threw her head back, launching her red hair behind her head. It was Amber's turn to unleash her inner beast that had been caged. Only when that lock snapped in her mind, her body reacted, slamming her hips down on him. The animal took over and she rocked and rotated her hips as if riding a wild steed. All the while her inner muscles milked his cock like the most talented mouth a human had ever felt.

A few green tinted females wondered over, attracted by the moans and cries that rose above all other sounds. As they approached and began to invite themselves to the fun Meridiana waved them off. The demon wanted Amber to enjoy this alone, her first kill.

The newborn bucked wildly upon Kyros, who sat there with only the white of his eyes showing, mouth gaped open, arms waving limply at his side. Every thought was on the sensations between his legs; the familiar tingle began in his balls. His body didn't have the strength to join in, but if he did he surely would have.

The ride of his life was almost over.

Amber could feel his cock swell within her and doubled her efforts, her body's need taking over. She rose one last time before slamming down as far and hard as she could, squeezing his head into her ample chest. As their hip bones met she grinded into him, forcing his cock to rub that special spot. She could feel her orgasm building up, and it promised to be an epic one.

She cried out as her trigger was pulled, the explosion caused by his own, she could feel his cock pump inside of her. The warm essence of his soul flowed into her, filling her womb. With her new-found control she clamped her nether lips down on the base of his cock, not wanting a single drop to slip out.

Her body didn't disappoint as the fireworks shook her body in a massive wave of pleasure. She screamed out louder than ever before. The last of his soul departed his body and filled her up with a sense of power she never dreamed of. Her body greedily accepted it, her nether lips had begun to milk him with all their might the moment he began pumping into her. Her pussy kept milking even after he was spent with nothing left to give.

When she regained control of her fluttering eye lids she was horrified by what she saw.

Kyros was no longer a man but a dried up corpse with a smile on his face. She was glad her mistress was behind her and couldn't see the disgusted look on her face. Sure the power of his soul tasted great but was it worth his death? A question she knew would haunt her for a long time, if not the rest of her life. She had become the very monster humans feared.

Although she was beyond sexy, a true trap to any that looked upon her, her looks would hide the monster underneath. Somehow she refrained from jumping off of Kyros and was glad she didn't when her mistress spoke.

"Your first kill, my dear. The first of many to come. Soon you will be as beautiful as I am, a full grown succubus."

Meridiana stood up, the green tinted orgy abruptly turned to mist and flowed to her feet to be absorbed into her skin. She caressed her large chest and moaned as if she had an audience to please.

Amber's body was savoring the soul within her and she let those feelings be shown upon her face, instead of the doubt and disgust she felt having killed a man. She didn't feel cut out for the life of a demon and dreaded her next kill. Even if it had been the best feeling she had ever felt.

Her mistress talked about her plans for the coming days and what part Amber would play. Clearly she had her heart set on consuming the army Kyros came from. As they left the inn and walked into the storm as if it was nothing but a sunny day Amber couldn't help but think there had to be more to life than what Meridiana wanted.

With the village left behind, abandoned and left to the elements all manners of insects and vermin moved in. Before long spider webs covered every inch of the buildings. If anyone ever stumbled upon the village they would be greeted by what looked like a haunted monstrosity. Even the wind sounded like ghosts in the night, howling and demanding retribution for their lives.

The only remaining body sat within an inn alone and decaying, with an oddly wide smile across his face that would make anyone question the manner of which he died. But he wouldn't be the last corpse found in such a way, for a great evil had been unleashed upon the world and the only person that knew about it was helplessly engaged in the best sex of his life.