Suckfest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subsman
subsman
151 Followers

"Step back and let me get a picture." My Goddess said.

Tony stepped back and she snapped a picture of me covered in cum on my knees, totally exhausted and humiliated. "Ooh, you do look like quite the cum slut." My goddess said laughing.

Then I heard another knock on the door. Oh no, I thought, I don't know if I can do another one right now.

The next guy came in and didn't even introduce himself. He took in the situation at a glance and walked over to me, dropped his pants, and shoved his cock in my mouth.

He was humping my face and asked my Goddess. "Where do you want me to cum?"

"Cum all over his face." She answered laughing.

In just a few strokes, he pulled out and started to jack himself off on my face.

"Open your mouth, slut." My goddess commanded.

The new guy quickly jerked a big load all over my face and mouth while everyone laughed. My Goddess snapped a few pictures and told me to lick my lips which I did, tasting more of the nasty cum dripping down my face.

My Goddess came over to me and looked me right in the face, laughing. She took her hand and smeared it in the cum on my face wiping it all over my face and hair. "Stick out your tongue slut." I did, and she wiped her cum covered hand on my tongue, laughing.

Tony still had not cum, and my Goddess made me go back to sucking on his cock. As I sucked, I heard her say. "Would you like him to lick your ass? He's a good little ass licker."

I felt my knees go week. Just when I thought it couldn't get any more humiliating, she turned up the heat yet again.

"Oh yes, I'd love for him to lick my ass." Tony replied, laughing.

"Turn around then." She said.

I looked up at her, with a pleading look in my eyes. She knew how much I hated the thought of this. I had licked her ass before, but never another man's. She looked down at me with an expectant and slightly angry look.

"Please Goddess." I begged.

"Don't please goddess me, get your tongue up his ass. What are you waiting for ass wipe? Get your tongue in there and start licking his ass."

Tony bent over and spread his ass in front of me. It was a dark hairy ass and I gulped as I moved forward and buried my face in is hairy crack. I tentatively stuck out my tongue and it touched his rosebud. I could taste the nasty flavor and I started gently licking.

"Get in there good ass licker. Stick your tongue way up his ass." OMG, how bad could this get, I thought as I stuck my tongue in his ass.

"Is it up there?" she asked Tony

"Yes." He replied, gasping. "It feels good."

My Goddess got down on her knees in front of him and looked between his legs. "I want to see that tongue working that asshole bitch." She said to me.

I started licking harder per her command.

"Damn, I wish I would have brought my strapon." She said. "I would have loved to fuck you with your face in his ass. "

After a while, she brought me back to the main event and had me suck on him some more. My neck was screaming from all the crazy angles and my knees were killing me. My face was still covered with cum, and the plastic mat below me was sticky and gooey with cum and spit. I felt like a total whore servicing him.

I heard my Goddess moaning and I looked over at her lying on the bed. Somehow she had changed into her shear black top and no pants. She was lying on her belly and Jim was behind her obviously fingering her pussy. I could see her beautiful ass and legs and she squirmed on his hand watching me suck cock for her. She looked so beautiful and desirable with her olive colored smooth skin and her perfect legs and feet pointed up behind her.

It took my humiliation up to a whole new level. Here I was sucking cocks while another man fingered my wife on the bed. I was aching and in pain for her pleasure. I kept sucking while I watched her have orgasm after orgasm.

Eventually Tony stepped back and said he just couldn't cum. He had jacked off in the morning and apologized. My Goddess told him no problem and hopped up off the bed to give him a hug. She thanked Mike as well and led them to the door while I sat on my knees. They both told her to call them any time she wanted to do this again.

"Oh, I will." She said. "We will be doing this again for sure."

She walked them to the door and told me to wash the cum off my face. I went in the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I looked like a total mess. I was covered in cum. My eyes were bloodshot from the cum running in them and I was sweaty and messy. I did my best to wash my face clean.

When I went back into the room, I found Jim fondling my wife and fingering her. She was moaning and she looked over at me. She motioned for me to join them and they lay down on the bed. He spread her legs and entered her from the side. I could see his large cock sliding into her and she gasped with pleasure and pulled my face down to her pussy. "Lick." was all she said.

I started licking her pussy as he fucked her. She grabbed the back of my head and squirmed to at least two orgasms drenching my face with her cum as I licked her pussy and his cock sliding in and out of her.

Then he pulled out and swung her on top of him in a reverse cowgirl position and entered her again. I was absorbed by the incredible site of his cock splitting her tight pussy and her long slender legs spread out to the side.

She looked at me with lust hooded eyes. "Lick his balls while he fucks me." She commanded.

I started licking his balls as she rode him to yet another orgasm. While she was screaming in pleasure, she grabbed my hair and pulled me to her clit. I gave it butterfly licks while she squirted again and again. Finally, her orgasms subsided and he pulled out with a plop. She made me lick him clean while he kissed her above me.

Jim got up and got dressed. He hugged and kissed my wife and told her to let him know when we wanted to party again.

After he left, my Goddess looked over at me. "Well cocksucker. I don't know who else is going to show up, but you have another hour and a half. Why don't you get cleaned up and we will see what happens."

I hopped in the shower and washed up, thankful for the reprieve. Hopefully I was done for the day. I was totally exhausted. Little did I know, there were many more in store for me.

I had just gotten out of the shower, when I heard another knock on the door. My Goddess had me answer the door and there was an older man there with a drink in his hand. He asked if this was the place, and I let him in the door.

"Ooh, check it out cocksucker. You've got another customer. Assume the position." My Goddess commanded.

I went over to the nasty slimy piece of plastic and dropped back down on my knees for the next cock. The guy came over and dropped his pants. He had a short fat uncut cock and a roll of fat hanging down over it. I almost threw up when I saw him, but I reached out and started stroking his cock.

"Get to it cocksucker." I heard her say, and I leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth. He must have been a heavy smoker. I could smell and taste the nicotine oozing from his pores and his cock tasted like old cigarettes. I started sucking that cock hard. I wanted to finish him fast and get beyond this, but my Goddess wouldn't let me.

"Suck his balls bitch." She demanded.

OMG, not again, I thought as I started sucking on his balls. He obviously enjoyed it.

"That's it faggot, suck them hard for me." He said grunting.

I jerked his cock while I sucked on his balls. He smelled sour and bad and I felt like a complete whore on my knees in front of him.

"Get your face up in there slut. Swallow those balls." She commanded. I took his ball completely in my mouth and almost retched. I had to hold work hard to hold it down.

"Now suck his dick for me." I went back to sucking on his short nasty cock. I pumped him hard bobbing my mouth back and forth trying to get him off. I was tired from all the activity earlier, but I bobbed back and forth for at least 10 minutes while she laughed at me. Finally, he stepped back and apologized for not cumming.

"That's ok, I'll take it out on his ass later." she laughed. "I'm planning to fuck his ass with my biggest dildo for every cock he can't make cum."

"Oh goddess, please don't. I'll finish him for you." I pleaded, reaching for his dick again.

"No cocksucker. You've had your chance. I'd focus on making the rest cum if I were you." She said, obviously enjoying my anxiety.

I settled back on my haunches in defeat as he pulled on his clothes and headed for the door. Right as he was getting ready to leave, there was another knock came on the door.

She looked over at me arching her eyebrows in a smile. "You're not done yet, cocksucker. Better work harder on this one if you value your ass."

The next guy bounded into the room. He was younger, with longer blonde hair and a blue shirt. He laughed when he saw me sitting there. "I hope I'm not too late." He said.

"Not at all." My Goddess replied laughing. "My slut is still hungry for cock. He's only had 5 so far so he certainly needs more. Why don't you go ahead and get undressed."

"Wow", the guy exclaimed. "Did he do more than one at a time?"

"The first three came together." she said laughing. "He had to work real hard to satisfy them all at once. The last one didn't cum though and he's hungry for more, aren't you slut?"

I burned with humiliation. "Yes, Goddess." I replied, feeling anything but ready for another load of cum.

He stripped down while I waited on the slimy plastic and then he walked over to me with his dick bobbing in my face. I was getting pretty used to strange cocks by now and I reached out to stroke him.

"Not with your hands, bitch." My Goddess commanded harshly. "Put your hands behind your back and reach for it with your mouth."

This was even more humiliating. I had to stretch out my neck and grab his cock with my mouth. I felt totally degraded because I knew how slutty it must look. I caught his cock with my mouth and sucked it inside, feeling it grow to fill my mouth. I felt humiliated with my hands behind my back bobbing up and down on my cock.

"Feel free to fuck his face. He really likes that." I heard her say.

The guy laughed, grabbed my head and started sawing in and out of my mouth. As he shoved it in deep, I gagged and choked pulling back as more spit and drool fell down on the plastic. I pulled my hands up in front of me.

"Oh no you don't." She said, coming around behind me again. She pulled my arms behind me and held them there while he started fucking my face again.

"That's it, fuck his face like a pussy." She said. "Better milk that cock slut, if you value your ass." She reminded me and a thrill of fear shot through my belly.

"Oh yes, that's it." He said as he started to breath faster. I could feel his cock swell in my mouth and knew he was going to cum. I was scared he would choke me with a flood of cum.

"Where do you want my cum?" He asked her.

"Cum all over his face. I want him covered with it." She replied.

He kept grunting and I felt the first shot of hot salty cum in my mouth as he pulled out and jerked the rest of his load all over my face.

My Goddess started laughing. "Good job cumslut. You saved your ass, for now."

After he finished, they sat and talked while I knelt there on the nasty plastic with my face covered in cum. My Goddess took another few pictures of me and then let me sit back and relax but did not let me wash off the cum. After a while he got up and left.

I looked over at her. "I hope we are done." I said. "I don't know how many more I can take."

"I know." She said laughing. "You've done a great job. I'm proud of you. Maybe that will be the end"

Then someone knocked on the door and the process started over again. This guy came into the room and saw me sitting there on the plastic covered in cum.

"Oh wow." He said, "I hope I didn't miss all the fun."

"Come on in." My Goddess responded, "The slut can always use another cock to suck."

He started laughing and dropped his pants but didn't take off his shirt. He immediately got into the spirit of things and started degrading me. He started slapping my face with his cock.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue slut. Show him how much you want his cum." I heard my Goddess order.

I did as she commanded and he started slapping my tongue and face with his cock, smearing it in the cum already on my face. Then he grabbed my head and shoved his cum covered cock into my mouth.

"Let's see how deep you can get cocksucker." He said as he slowly pulled my head down on his cock. I took it as far as I could trying not to gag, but eventually the reflex took over and I fought to get loose. He backed off a little, but held my head and then pushed it back in as I relaxed. When I gagged again, he pulled back and started jacking off.

"Beg him for his cum slut." My Goddess commanded . "Then open your mouth and catch it all."

"Please give me your cum sir." I told him.

"Oh, I will you fucking bitch. Take my cum now." He grunted and shot a huge load all over my face and tongue. I tried to catch it as my Goddess had commanded but a lot missed and landed on my cheek and face. He stepped back laughing.

"Do you guys do this often?" He asked my Goddess.

"We've done it before." She said, but he's never had this many. "I can guarantee we'll be doing it again."

"Well, make sure you invite me. I'll be up for it." He said.

While he was getting dressed, another knock came on the door and the process started over again.

It was beginning to become a blur as I took yet another cock for my Goddess and swallowed yet another load. When the guy left, I was covered in cum and sliding around on the slimy plastic beneath me. I was a sweaty and sticky mess again.

My Goddess let me get up and go wash off my face. By this time, we were both ready for it to be over and get out of there, but there was another knock on the door.

My Goddess smiled at me and told me. "You have to take care of your fans cocksucker. You're the one that invited all of them." She said chuckling.

I was still naked but opened the door and peered out. There was a guy in a hotel uniform outside in the hall.

"Can I help you?" I asked, nervous that our antics had drawn attention from the hotel staff.

"You called me." He said.

"No, we didn't call for anyone." I said confused.

"I'm Scott." He said. "I answered an ad. Am I in the right place?"

"Oh yes." I answered, laughing. "I thought you were hotel security or something. Come on in."

He smiled and came in. He was a little shy and tentative but warmed up when he saw my Goddess.

"Come on in." She said. "Make yourself comfortable. I'll have my cocksucker take care of you."

He came in and stripped down as I knelt on the sticky plastic once again.

He pulled out the desk chair and sat down in front of me. This was a new position for the day and I had to kneel in front of him and bend down to satisfy him. He had a medium size dark colored cock. I opened up and sucked him into my mouth, tasting his musky flavor.

"Just lick it for a while slut." My Goddess commanded. "Show me how slutty you can be."

I knelt in front of him and started licking his cock like a lollipop. She had me look at her while I licked it so she could take more pictures of me. I did my best to look slutty. I licked the sensitive underside of his cock and heard him moan and twitch.

"Now lick his balls for me slut." She told me.

Since he was seated, I had to really work to get down to his balls. I pulled his cock up and squeezed my face down into his crotch to reach his balls. I started licking them as he relaxed in the chair. I had to stick my tongue out as far as possible to reach them.

"Would you like him to lick your ass? He's real good at that." She said turning up the heat.

"Oh yes." He said. "I'd like that a lot."

A wave of revulsion swept through me. I couldn't believe it. She was going to make me lick another asshole. But I knew better than to argue with her again.

"Sweet, go to it ass licker." She commanded.

I pulled his cock up further and stretched out my tongue to reach his asshole. He slid down in the chair further allowing me better access and I tentatively licked up into his crack.

"Get your tongue up in there faggot. Lick his ass good for me or I'll break out the big strapon tonight."

I stuck my tongue in as far as it would go. It tasted gross and nasty and I started to wretch.

"Don't you dare stop, ass licker." She commanded and I went back to licking.

"Now suck his cock. Finish him off for me cocksucker." She directed me.

I opened my mouth and took him in. I started bobbing my head and using my hand in conjunction with my mouth to give him plenty of friction. I heard him start to moan and felt his cock swell in my mouth.

"I want you to swallow this one slut. No facials, no spitting. Just swallow every drop for me. It's coming now. Just relax and get ready to swallow."

I felt a wave of fear and revulsion. I am totally grossed out by swallowing cum and struggle to do it for her. I can usually get away with having them cum in my mouth and it leaking out. To swallow it all as it comes out, would be really hard. I could feel him swelling and he grabbed the back of my head and thrust deep. The hot salty, slimy cum shot into my mouth. I swallowed the first wave and then I gagged as he continued to pump his cum into my mouth. He held my head down as I choked and cum came running out my nose and mouth all over his balls. I tried to pull away, but he held me there until he finished and all his cum was drained. He released my head and I pulled away with my eyes watering and cum dripping out of my nose and mouth onto his limp cock.

"Good try, but you're not done yet slut. There's quite a bit of cum there you didn't swallow. Now get down there and lap it up like a good little cum slut." She commanded.

Totally disgusted and grossed out, I looked at the limp cock in front of me. It was covered in cum and drool. It was all over his dick and balls, mingled in the hair. I couldn't believe she was making me lick it all up. I looked up at her with a pleading look. Surely I had done enough.

I saw the expectant look on her face and she laughed. "What are you waiting for cumslut. Finish your meal. Clean your plate so to speak."

I reluctantly leaned forward and started licking the cum off his cock. I licked up a big hunk of slime on the underside of his cock and forced it down. In a few more licks, I had most of his cock clean.

"Good job cum slut. Now don't forget to clean his balls. He's got a nice big hunk of splooge down there."

I looked down and saw it. The cum was mixed into his hair, and there were tiny white chunks where it had balled up. I knew I would have to lick it out of his hair, and I bent down to my disgusting task.

"That's such a good cocksucking cum slut. I'm so proud of you. 9 cocks in 2 hours. Now tell me what you are."

"I'm your cock sucking bitch." I replied, knowing what she wanted.

"That's right, you're my cock sucking bitch, and you sure proved it today slut. How many cocks are you committed to suck for me this year?"

"100 goddess." I replied

"That's right, 100. And how many have you sucked after today?" She asked

"40 Goddess." I replied

"Good boy, so at this rate, we could have 6 more of these sessions and you would be almost done."

I realized the ramifications. 6 more times of going through this. 6 more times on my knees in front of rooms full of men facing all those cocks. Swallowing all those loads of nasty cum. The prospect seemed daunting.

Then she added in a zinger. "Next time, I want to see you fucked at the same time."

OMG, she kept turning up the heat. I was struck dumb and didn't respond.

She smiled. "What do you say, cocksucker?"

subsman
subsman
151 Followers