Sudden Dancer

Story Info
Substitute bachelorette party stripper finds true love.
5.4k words
4.62
86.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seems like yesterday that a turn of fate led me to explore the depths of my sexuality and overcome my natural shyness with women. Some playful teasing led to the scariest favor I've ever done for a friend, a fantasy come true, and finally to finding the love of my life.

* * *

The water felt warm and sensuous as it streamed down my aching back and my mind drifted to nowhere. Water has a way of changing things, and while it wasn’t a sea change like they have in the movies, I felt like my daily shower renewed my spirit, especially after a long, hard and cold swim at the Y.

“Are you almost done in there, I’m really late for work Steve.”

Samantha’s voice pierced my reverie. I realized that my long-time roommate must have been waiting several minutes while I hogged the hot water again.

“Sorry Sam, I’ll be out in a sec.”

I washed the soap off, picked the loose hair from the drain, and grabbed my towel. As I wrapped the towel around me, I couldn’t help but notice that my abdominal muscles were holding the towel nice and tight. Smiling inside I thanked myself for being disciplined enough to stick with my new training program.

The morning “shrinkage” gone, I took a quick glance in the mirror and checked myself out. Normally a bit shy, I was starting to like what I saw in the mirror, even the bit were how my towel snuggled tightly against my favorite “package.”. While not a big boy by any means, even my average-size was looking pretty good under those tight abs.

Maybe it was a little weird, but to boost my confidence a bit I had started doing a little towel show for Samantha every morning as a ran to my bedroom. Deprived of female attention due to my long work hours, teasing Sam was the closest thing I had to a real sex life lately.

This morning she laughed hysterically as I samba’d down the hall. She was still laughing as the door closed and the shower started up again.

As I dressed for work, I fantasized that she caught a glance of the outline of my penis under my towel and my improving bod was actually turning her on. Just as my imagination started to cause a swelling in my briefs I shook myself out of it and quickly dismissed the thought. Samantha was clearly “off-limits.” I need a girlfriend I laughed at myself and made a mental note to start looking.

* * *

Breakfast was typical, cereal and juice. I wolfed my food down to CNN and the noise of Sam’s hair dryer in the distance. Glancing around the huge kitchen I realized what I had with Sam as my platonic friend. Her place was spectacular and as the impressive views of San Francisco spread out from the window, I reminded myself why I loved living in San Francisco. I mused over this morning’s “show” and vowed to stop. While Sam was a stunning girl-next-door package, I reminded myself that she had the perfect set-up, and I was the “guy” to keep her safe from prowlers. Nothing like nookie with the land-lord to ruin a room mate set up.

I headed for the door, I noticed Sam with a smile on her face and a pair of limp blue Speedo’s dangling from her forefinger.

“You left these in the bathroom,” she giggled. “You’re worse than a woman, Steve, really, leaving sexy panties lying around the bathroom.”

I blushed and took them from her with a sweep of my hand.

“Sam you are incorrigible”

“You should be a Chippendale’s dancer you ham, she smirked. “Oh, by the way, that reminds me.” I have been asked by my best friend from college to host a bachelorette party for her.” “She really wants the works, male stripper and all, so could you let me have the apartment free of men tomorrow night. Well at least free of you.”

“No problem Sam.” I answered, “ I need to get out and start dating again anyway. I’ll plan to check out the clubs until late. Would that be ok, what time will you be done.”

“By Ten for sure, thanks.”

A Chippendale’s show I thought. Wow, that would be something to see. Her comment about my dancing skills gave me new confidence as I vowed to hit the clubs tonight. Maybe my new improved bod will give me the confidence I need to get better results with the women I thought to myself. My new work out routine had really paid off. I was starting to look like my college self again.

* * *

Rushing home early I wanted to get into party mood and party cloths. Hopefully I will change quickly and get out of Sam’s way so the party can start.

When I got to our apartment Sam was on the phone, looking unhappy, and motioning me to wait.

“Uh huh.”

“I understand, no substitutes available on such short notice….”

“Sure I understand. I’m really disappointed, but…“

“We’ve been planning it for so long…”

“Cant reschedule the date, nothing you can do? ….ok good bye.”

“Steve, I’m screwed,” Sam sighed as she looks into my eyes. She seems somehow deflated from her earlier buoyant self. Grabbing my arm, concern shadowing her voice Sam expressed her worry “My best friend only asks me for one thing, a Revenge of the Girls party, stripper included, and I can’t deliver.”

“You know Steve, it is only once in a lifetime that your best friend gets married and I really blew it. Julie and her bridesmaids are really wild and they were not so sure I should host the party. But with our apartment they let me handle it. Now a tame girly-thing was the last thing she wanted as her final single party, so I am going to ask you the biggest favor ever.”

With a deep breath she said, “We need a male stripper and I want you to fill in.”

I was both stunned and flattered at the same time; my mouth must have hung open for a full thirty seconds.

Samantha explained in her most pleading voice. The stripper had cancelled due to illness and no one was available. She thought I was really funny and after seeing the Speedos it came to her that I might be enough of a ham to at least make everyone laugh and they could still tell the guys they had a stripper without looking lame and lying.

Dozens of thoughts entered my mind: fear, doubt, and excitement leading the way. But her soft brown eyes melted my resistance. Never one to say no to a woman, any woman who really was sincere, I agreed to do it. Sam down the Speedos would be fine and kissed me on the cheek. She would arrange all sorts of other sexy things to do for the girls so once I was done I could go out as I planned. Seemed so simple at the time, but my pulse raced. I was going to discover once and for all what it was like.

* * *

Clad in my loose tank top and shorts I had gone for a surfer look. Being in California with a view of the Bay I thought that act might play with our Eastern and Southern guests. I stayed hidden in the coatroom as Sam periodically entered after greeting a new guest, their “wrap” for me to “guard.”

The boredom was pretty bad, but I amused myself by imagining a woman to go with each coat. It kept me pretty busy.

I was beginning to regret my decision a bit. It seemed to me that the performer mostly waits in the wings, while the guests have all the fun. Serves me right for not appreciating the female dancers I had ogled in my day. At least the coats were interesting; this fur was definitely not from a local. Probably a New Yorker or a Southern Belle.

“Well they’re all here and wow they dressed up.” Sam whispered as she brought the last of the coats. I haven’t seen that much perfume and make-up in a while.

Sam was a typical San Francisco woman. Smart, professional and assured enough to wear minimal make-up. I had to admit that I missed the way women in the South flirted from my times visiting my relatives in Georgia.

My thoughts were interrupted by Sam.

“Are you nervous?”

“I bought you a stiff drink, just in case.”

I took a tall Cosmopolitan from her hand and thanked Sam for understanding.

“I’ll just relax until I hear the music we agreed on, ok, then come out swinging.” My smile hid my nervousness, as Sam walked out the door and into the main room where the party was already raging.

I peeked my head out the door an hour later. Curiosity getting the best of me I snaked an eyeball around the corner and was stunned. Two dozen women flashed in front of me and a prettier, more varied bunch of women I had never seen. Most were dressed to kill with silk and nylon perfectly tailored around luscious curves and smooth skin. I felt my penis stir and stretch against the Speedos under my lose shorts and regretted removing the liner to give them a hint of its outline for the show.

Wow I thought as I saw one particular raven-haired goddess scream with delight. The women were exchanging gifts. Somehow the idea of gifts reminded me more of a bridal shower and I thought to myself, ha, women sure don’t party like men. From the gifts I could see that the bride would be well supplied with lingerie of every shape and size.

“See I have a pair just like them,” the beauty said as she rose.

Stunned my draw dropped open as I saw her slowly lift her skirt; sliding it over long, long legs to the tip-tops of perfectly fitting white stockings.

“And look my panties match” she said as she lifted above the lacy garter to framing a perfect pair of skimpy lace panties with roses on transparent silk.

“Angela!” Sam laughed and then playfully, she punched her in the arm. Unaware I was watching.

“You stop that.”

My breath hung suspended, stuck in my throat. My face must have been beat red as I touched my cheek with my hand. Whew the heat was measurable. My heart thumped in my chest and I felt a familiar swelling of my penis confined in its tight pouch.

“Oh my god” I whispered aloud. “What AM I in for?”

Quietly I retreated back to the room and my familiar coats.

Time passes slowly for the condemned and that was how I felt.

The image of Angela swam in my head. Not that I needed much imagination because the peek at Angela was burned permanently onto my retinas. The peek at two dozen women holding everything from slips to bras; corsets for the bride and panties was a fulfillment of every pubescent fantasy I ever had. And then there was Angela. A southern belle, perfect, ravishing and wild.

I was hopelessly outnumbered and outclassed. What had I been thinking? A few ab crunches and laps in the pool had prepared me for this.

* * *

The club music thumps. It is my queue and like it or not the dancing will begin. False bravado has provided a way for many soldiers to face battle, so I put on my best game face and charge ahead. I storm the beachhead with my smile and charm.

Sam had turned up the heat so the room was really toasty. A huge cheer greeted me as I entered the room and began a slow circle around the group. The music was pulsating tune from the club scene and I found that moving my hips was easier than I thought. I smiled at each woman and tried to catch eye contact and to hold it. It turned out to be easier than I thought as I lost myself in the music, my muscles moving, and in wanting to please these wonderful women watching me.

Just to give you a taste, I caught the eye of a petite blond with blue eyes and lashes the stroked her lids life a feather fan. She raised her brows and looked south….whew. Next green eyes, long black hair to the waist, 5’ 8”, on slender hips and long legs in black slacks to black heels. A hint of erect nipple poked from classic martini-glass breasts against her matching black cashmere top. And then there was Angela, raven haired, wild-eyed. I blushed when I caught her looking right into my soul.

My dance and my trance were broken by a soft voice.

“Strip means cloths-off big boy.” The bride, finding her voice, and her sense of humor,e pointed her finger right at me.

“Clothes off” she repeated. I was reminded me of Aretha Franklin and she could just as easily been singing R.E.S.P.E.C.T, complete with head moves.

All I could say was “Yes Mam,” and noticing her ample curves and commanding look I slowly peeled my tank top over my head flexing and posing as best I could.

“Whoah!”

“Yeah baby that’s what I am talking about”

“Oh I’m starting to soak these panties”

I couldn’t believe what they were saying and it was the biggest ego boost of my life. I felt a rush and slowly turned my tush to the bride and lowered the surfer shorts to wiggle my tight ass at her. Then I stood, flexed my butt inward (to make it small) and thrust my hands in the air. I felt like rocky and was running on pure adrenaline and the stiff Manhattan I drank earlier.

“Now that is what I am talking about” from Amanda. Amanda was older than the others and had taken longer to warm up but even she was totally into the show now. Her silver hair marked her as more experienced than most of the girls but was sexy to me. Experience goes a long way to knowing how to please a man I thought. Its wonderful how when women loosen up they are pure energy.

I approached the bride and started to dance for her. It was her day and I wanted her to enjoy it. I moved and sat on her lap and she blushed. I wiggled my pouch so my cock and balls giggled a little in their Speedo pouch and she laughed aloud.

I felt empowered and light headed. I was working the crowd.

But control has a way of slipping from your grasp. And Angela knew how to work me. As I turned I saw her and caught her eye. She threw her head back and I noticed that her blouse had several buttons undone. The cleavage of her chest was clearly visible underneath a lacy bra that matched the white panties I had seen before.

“I want more” she said aloud and seemed to be talking to me and not to me at the same time. I think I can inspire him and she approached me. Dancing with me, her skirt in hands she moved to the music with me. Flashes of bra here; a move there; I was entranced.

So was Mr. Penis. He seemed to develop a mind of his own and the Speedo quickly became snug as he stretched out. The head pushed against the thin nylon and was so pronounced I was practically naked. Angela smiled and sat with a flourish. Her legs crossing quickly and providing a brief flash of garter and stocking.

He swelled, growing bigger. The woman cheered and hollered.

I’m sure we have all felt powerful surges of sexual excitement, but this was like nothing I had ever felt. My penis expanded slowly and with such force my head felt light. Juice oozed from my cock-head and started a tell-tale spot stretched tight by the Speedos over a clearly outlined erection.

“He’s getting a hard on” one screamed. “This is great.”

It was a hard on, that’s for sure and it felt like it was dancing in my tight trunks. I tried to move my hips so it slide to one side and was less obvious, but it was huge and had nowhere to go.

So, what could I do but dance. I danced and turned; first one way; then the other; but each way I turned another pair of eyes bored into my crotch, smiling and pointing. Another woman said I can inspire him too and turned to wiggle her tight butt at me lifting her short skirt to show a thong. I stared and stopped dancing.

I then felt a pair of hands grasp my hips from behind. It was Angela’s, Angela’s hands softly on my hips; her voice whispering in my ear, “I think its time you showed us what we want to see,” she cooed softly so only I could hear.

Then to everyone she shouted, “I think he’s ready to kick it up a notch!”

Slowly her smooth hands grasped my Speedos and gently lifted the tight waste band. The Speedos pealed down my legs.

My erection sprang out like a lion, angry and roaring. Unconstrained he expanded quickly and bounced eagerly at the ladies. At its full extension, he felt like a stone rod attached to my scrotum. Hard, pink and pulsing with life, filling with new blood, the head swelled and grew to full size.

“Oh my goodness” Sam said. “That’s not something I see every day.”

“Steve I think I am going to lie down a bit in the bedroom.”

Sam left the room and once gone the girls seemed to get hungrier and more like a pack. They encouraged and commented on my body.

“So what do you like better his arms of his chest?” Came from my think black-clad New Yorker I learned was called Diana.

“I like it all.” purred Angela. But I like the way he moves to the music best.”

Surrounding me with encouragement Angela, the apparent leader of the pack, said. “Come on, keep moving Steve.” “We’ve all seen a hard on before just dance and enjoy it.” So I obeyed and she disappeared behind her friends.

I can’t remember much for a while. All I know is that I started doing requests. One woman would ask me to flex my butt and I did. Another asked for jumping jacks and I performed like a soldier, penis bouncing up and down with each one and the girls pointing.

“Glad I never had to do jumping jacks with a pole attached…giggle.”

Finally as my penis started to drool pre-cum from all the attention. I was incredibly horny and thoughts of ravishing each woman filled my mind. I imagined thrusting on them and the thrusts became the puling moves of my dance.

Amanda returned to me and said, ”I think Steve is about to burst a nut from all this female attention.”

“Sam told me earlier that Steve likes to perform” Angela teased.

“It seems that he really, really likes it!”

“She also told me that it has been a long, long time since he had any female attention; I bet those balls are pretty full huh Stevie?” Pouting her lips Angela raised an eyebrow as she teased me and looked at my crotch.

Going on she announced, “Clearly he is horny as hell, so it is up to us to help him out girls.

“Its ok Stevie it will just be between us girls.” Smiling she looked right into my eyes and from behind her back she produced a small bottle of baby oil from Sam’s shower basket. Taking me by the hand she said. “Steve it is time to perform.” Slowly, sensuously Angela dripped the soft oil onto my hand.

Guiding my hand to my penis, her soft small fingers slipped over mine; Angela;s touch was feather light as she guided me to grasp my swollen shaft.

Slowly I rubbed. The slick oil oozed down my legs and balls.

The feeling of her hands on my hands was incredible, like a sculptress of a Greek statue she shaped me. The feeling of my hands on my cock made a warm sheath for my penis to rub, while Angela’s breath on my neck made me shiver. The women stared and watched; eyes penetrating my glans; almost stroking me with their soft lashes.

Angela stepped back and I kept stroking; gradually increasing the pace. I was mesmerized by the feeling. I twisted it from side to side; pumping my hips, moved my fingers slowly over the shaft; twisting softly over and around the head; then running my fingers under my balls and back again.

I repeated this over and over for each woman in the room.

Looking down saw my penis head, a deep red mushroom, pushing through my slick fingers, my shaft shiny with oil. I spread my legs further, anchoring my legs to the floor and slowly made love to my hand.

It was one of the most thrilling and humiliating moments of my life, but I also felt empowered. Each woman was watching me and I imagined their tight stockings over lacy panties. Labia swelling and moistening as they watched me play with myself. Sharing my most private stroking pleasures.

The women watched at first silent. Then started to further encourage me. Their earlier sighs and moans became louder shouts of encouragement.

“Come on baby, rub him.”

“Make him squirt.”

“That feels good huh? You wish my mouth was sucking you, don’t you stud?”

“Mmmmm”

My slippery head slid in my palm and I felt my balls tighten against my body. Each time I saw the head emerge from my palm it would swell out as if reaching for warmth. My fingers slick with baby oil I tried to surround the shaft. Several times I shivered with intense feelings but I seemed to hang on the edge for an eternity.

Angela looked me in the eye and said “ I knew you were watching me from behind that corner. Since you put on such a good show for us I wanted to put on a good show for you. You’re going to come for us now aren’t you.”

12