Sufferage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dstep
Dstep
3 Followers

Kathleen stood in the door with her arms crossed as Corey climbed out of the truck. He stood and stared at her across the hood with a large smile on his face and swaying from side to side.

"What's that?" she asked.

"My new truck," he said beaming. "Do you like it?"

"No," she said turning and walking back into the house.

Corey ran in after her, limping with every step. "What the Hell is your problem?" he asked slamming the door behind him.

"How did you afford that?" she asked as she sat on the couch.

"Don't worry about it," Corey said going straight for the fridge.

"I'm going to worry about it," she said standing and following him into the kitchen. "With me not working, we can barely make rent and pay the bills."

"I bought it from Joe," Corey said. He opened a beer and drank most of it with one long drink.

"And how much did you pay for it?"

"One night with my whore of a wife," Corey slurred and laughed.

"You're a bastard."

"I gave him one hundred dollars. What of it?"

Kathleen turned circles in the doorway. "You know I could've used that money to put brakes on the car."

"Why do you need brakes," he said with a smile. "You're not going anywhere."

"I'm out of here," Kathleen said walking past Corey toward the bedroom.

Corey threw the beer into the sink and ran at her. Before she could leave the kitchen, he grabbed a handful of hair and pushed her into the fridge. From inside, bottles rattled.

Corey let go of her hair and let her slide to the ground. Kathleen fell to her knees, clutching her ribs and crying. Corey then punched her in the face, sending her backwards. Her head hit the fridge handle, breaking it off and sending it soaring into the living room.

Kathleen now lay on the floor. Corey sat down on her chest.

"Are you getting mouthy with me?" he yelled.

"No," she whispered.

His eyes widened in anger. "Now you're lying to me."

He balled his fist and punched her in the mouth. He felt her lip bust beneath his knuckle and a tooth fell down her throat. The sensation gave him an erection.

Kathleen turned and gagged, lifting Corey slightly.

Corey punched her again. "Don't fight me."

His erection grew.

Kathleen lifted her head and Corey punched her in the nose. Her head shot back and bounced off the kitchen floor. Darkness overtook her.

"Now will you listen to me?" a voice called out from the darkness. She opened her eyes to see that she was lying in her bed, but it wasn't Corey next to her. It was the young man.

Kathleen slowly sat up. The young man sat up with her.

"This is the last time I can warn you," he said.

"I'm going."

He smiled, then leaned forward and lightly kissed her lips.

"You've just saved your own life," he said before fading away.

By the time Kathleen surfaced from the darkness, the sun was up and she was in her bed. Corey wasn't in bed. Her face was bruised and swollen, and her crotch throbbed. Kathleen threw back the covers and slowly climbed out of bed.

She couldn't stand up straight from the pain in her crotch, and in her chest. She slowly staggered to the closet and pulled a suitcase from the bottom of the closet and threw it onto the bed. Grabbing handfuls of clothes, she filled the suitcase until she could barely shut it.

With the suitcase full, she dragged it out the front door to her car, clutching her ribs with every step. She threw the suitcase into the back of the car and climbed in behind the wheel.

After turning the key ten times without the car starting, she threw the keys into the passenger seat. Kathleen got out of the car and slammed the door. She stood by the car looking around.

She had to get out of here, and fast. She had no clue where Corey was or when he would be back.

She had to leave.

It was after dark when Corey finally came home. He was dressed in camo pants and carrying a rifle. Kathleen was on the couch, the suitcase next to her feet. Corey was sober for once. He set the rifle against the wall, and looked at her.

"What's this?" he asked pointing at the suitcase.

"Take me to my parents," she said.

Corey looked to the floor and sighed. "Fine," he said. "But let me go piss first."

As Corey walked to the bathroom, Kathleen picked up the suitcase and carried it out to the truck. She set it in the bed and climbed in to wait for Corey.

Five minutes later, Corey was in the truck and they were on their way.

"I'm sorry," Corey said as they turned onto Gates Road. They would have to drive Gates Road through the woods to get to Gate Estates, were her parents lived.

"That's not going to work this time," she said glaring at the road ahead of them.

Corey hit the brakes and pulled over into the ditch.

"I know I screwed up," Corey said turning toward her. "I just wish I could make it up to you."

"Go," she said.

Corey balled up his fist and punched her. "You'll never leave me," he said reaching into his jacket pocket.

Ten minutes later, Kathleen slowly began to swim into consciousness. As the world came out of darkness, she felt pain in her left leg, it was a painful stinging. She moaned and tried to lift her leg, but something pulled on the outside of her leg, increasing the pain.

With a cry, she opened her eyes and screamed at the sight in the cab of the truck.

There was blood all over the windshield, dashboard, seats, it was everywhere. She looked down to see her pants were piled on the floorboard. The worst part of the whole scene was the side of her leg.

Corey had sewn his right leg and her left leg together with thick yellow yarn. The large knitting needle sat on both of their legs. She turned to Corey's smiling face, his eyes half shut.

"Now you can never leave me."

Kathleen inhaled deeply and screamed as loud as she could.

Dstep
Dstep
3 Followers
12