Sugar's Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

Wanting everything he had for her, Sugar continued to hold her lips apart. She spread her thighs farther to enable herself to take a fraction of an inch more of his shaft and bent her knees to hook her ankles around his legs. Seconds later, when she felt George's cock surging into her, she pulled herself against his body, spattering her juices on both of them. Almost all the rest of his shaft plowed into her, and Sugar moaned in bliss at the intense pleasure she was already feeling. She released the lips of her pussy and raised her arms in welcome.

George responded avidly, sprawling atop her, but continuing to support most of his weight on his hands and knees. Sugar reached up and pulled his face down to hers, and they shared a long, passionate kiss, with their tongues seeking out one another. As their mouths squirmed together, wave after wave of extreme pleasure radiated throughout both their bodies from where his cock was buried to the hilt in her wet pussy. Still keeping their mouths together, he drew slowly away, paused briefly, and plunged his cock all the way back into her. When she felt her pussy being crammed so pleasurably, Sugar pulled herself against him, and their bodies came wetly together again, but their moans and whimpers of mutual excruciating pleasure were muffled this time.

They continued to be muffled, because both of them like to kiss while fucking, and George repeatedly moved his hips back to drive his cock into her while Sugar met his strokes halfway. As their slow coupling continued like that, her body started rocking from side to side and her pleasure mounted to what she knew would be another great orgasm. Although she loved kissing George the way they were, she had a suggestion that needed making.

"This is fabulous, Georgie, but let me set the pace for a while."

It is a well known fact that George Boxlicker will do anything a lady friend asks, within reason, and this request was eminently within reason. While his cock remained buried in her pussy, he elevated his upper body by pushing up from his hands so she could move even more freely under him. Sugar reacted by gripping his upper arms and pushing away from him to withdraw her pussy from the cock that was filling her. She stopped, paused, and started to use her hands and legs to pull herself toward him, enveloping his shaft with her pussy again. As she glided across the mattress toward him, he thrust forward with his cock, plunging it deeply into her.

"Oh, god, that was good," she murmured. "Do it again." While she spoke, Sugar was already pushing herself away to remove her pussy almost completely from around his cock.

As she slid forward again, he plowed into her again, and her moan of delight was even louder. Sugar set the pace, as she wanted, and George rammed his cock into her hard and deep each time she moved toward him. Every combined thrust ended with his cock buried deeply inside her pussy and with both of them loudly expressing their joy. They continued like that, and Sugar's erotic movements grew wilder with every stroke as another orgasm approached. She rocked from side to side on her round ass and her legs, no longer wrapped around her partner, were thrusting out and back beside George's hips, and she was moving herself using just her hands. From the exquisite pleasure his cock was providing, her head was rolling back and forth on the pillow, with her face a mask of ecstasy.

As fantastic as the fucking was, she knew how to make it even better. "I need to cum, Georgie," she told him. "Fuck my clit and make me cum."

He knew what she meant, and he knew it would mean again taking command of the terrific session they were having on the mattress. He lowered his body again, so his chest was just touching her rigid nipples and he could feel them raking his skin with every movement. He also moved higher up on her body so he was driving his cock down into her, making more contact with her clit. With the first stroke using this changed position, Sugar let him know how much better it was for her.

"Yeah! Yeah! Like that! Really give it to me! Fuck my clit!"

George really gave it to her, plunging his cock into her just as hard and deep and much faster. Sugar started to lose all control of her muscles, and her legs were kicking back and forth while her arms flailed the floor, but her pussy continued to ram back to meet George's body as his cock drove into her. The sounds of her joy were louder than ever, and were heard all over the suite of offices, but neither he nor she cared and, most likely, none of their fellow carousers did either, unless out of envy.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Sugar whimpered. "Oh god! Oh god! I'm cumming!"

George continued pounding his cock in and out of her pussy, and Sugar's legs clamped around him again. Her arms wrapped themselves around his neck, and her fingernails dug into his back, actually drawing a trickle of blood. He knew the lacerations would be painful later, but the incredible pleasure he was getting from Sugar's pussy overwhelmed any other feeling. She cried out again, loudly and ecstatically, as she climaxed; all the muscles in her body clenched and she rammed her pussy against George for a final time. After her orgasm, the happy young woman collapsed into a lovely tan and pink puddle on top of the air mattress.

George didn't stop, but continued pounding his cock into Sugar's pussy for almost half a minute more until his own climax welled up inside his body and erupted out from his groin. It had been mounting for a long time and, when the explosion overwhelmed him, he blasted a big wad of cum into his condom. He didn't stop, but continued plunging his cock into Sugar's dripping pink hole until he ejaculated again. He was through then, and collapsed on top of her luscious body.

After their great climaxes, Sugar and George lay in a happy pile, resting and catching their breaths and whispering about how great it had been. There was really no need for them to be quiet, because all around them could be heard shrieks of joy as her fellow workers lived up to their reputation as swingers. However, they relished the intimacy of the moment, and wanted it to last for a while longer before they got dressed and rejoined the party.

"That was fantastic. The best sex I've had since the last time with you. Maybe even better than it was then."

Sugar is aware of George's age and that he takes Viagra, and he had certainly taken a little blue pill before coming to the party. Even so, she hoped they could return to the same place for more of the sexual frolicking they had just done. She was confident her mouth and nipples could stiffen George's cock again and, even if they did not, his tongue would be able to get her off a couple more times. Already, this was the best Christmas party she had ever attended, and she expected it to get better.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions I hope you had as much fun as George and Sugar had. I like writing stories on Literotica and entering contests here, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers
12