Sujata, My Mother, My Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah" she agreed.

"Ok honey you go and have some ice cream."

"And you ma?"

"No honey I don't want to get up and spoil my efforts. If I get up everything will flow out of me."

"Ok Then." I said.

I went into the kitchen and took some ice cream in two bowls and went inside the bedroom. I was still naked as I went into the bed.

"Here ma this is for you," I said. I placed a small pillow under her head and placed the bowl over her belly.

"Oh thank you honey you are so sweet," she said and started to eat.

After we had finished eating I washed the empty bowls and returned to bed. My mom was still lying like that. I realized that I won't get any more chance to have sex with my mom that night. She would not like to disturb her setting. I pulled on my shorts and crept near her. I kissed her lips she responded by moving her fingers through my hair. This was a pure motherly love. I was amazed how she could switch her rolls so quickly. She then pulled me towards her and offered me her breast. This time I took it in my mouth and started sucking it like a baby. She was moving her fingers through my hair and caressing my back. The warmth of her body and the assurance provided by her motherly love quickly put me to deep slumber.

After that night my mom would allow me to have sex only once in a day and that too in the night. She wanted to maximise her chances of conception.

Days and weeks passed this way.

On an early Sunday morning we were just lying in the bed. It was still dark outside. My mom came closer to me and put her head on my chest. I put my arm around her back in response. She started to rub her face lightly on my chest. This was one of her way of showing affection to me. After a while she moved her face towards mine and kissed me. She then moved her lips over my ear and kissed it.

"Mohan I think I am pregnant." She whispered in my ear.

"Oh really ma," I was excited.

"Yes honey I missed my periods. It has been more than two weeks now."

"May be tomorrow I will go to the clinic with my urine sample for a confirmation."

"Wow ma I can't believe that I have made you pregnant"

"Yes honey you have made me pregnant and you are going to be a father soon"

"Our love is growing inside my belly Mohan." She said moving her hand over her belly. She then grabbed one of my hand placed it below her belly button.

"Here Mohan here, I will carry your baby here." She began moving my hand in a circular motion between her naval and her pubic area.

"After a few months my belly will become this big" She said placing her hand above her belly at a distance.

She then pulled me over her and whispered in my ear "Love me Mohan"

We were not wearing any clothes so I just adjusted myself between her legs. My dick was already stiff. I kissed her lips.

"I love you ma."

"I love you too my dear. You have given me so much happiness."

My mom pulled my head towards her holding my hair and kissed me. She then spread her legs to welcome me inside her. I quickly slipped inside her moist and cosy cave. We always enjoyed early morning sex. But we did not have any early morning sex for more than a month. So that day we were really enjoying it. Mom was slow and relaxed as she has achieved what she wanted. She was more assured and confidant. We both had a most intense and fulfilling orgasms.

"Oh Mohan you are such a wonderful lover."

"You too ma," I giggled.

We then separated as the sky began to brighten.

Next day my mom called me in the afternoon when I was in my office and gave me the good news. Yes the test results were positive and now her pregnancy was confirmed. But she was always confidant of the results.

As weeks and months passed I watched with excitement my mom's belly grow with our baby inside it. Now she had that special glow of a pregnant woman. Whenever we went out she would put her arm around my arm and walk with pride showing off her big belly. We had sex in first three months of her pregnancy but after that we stopped as the doctor advised against it. By the end of her pregnancy her belly had become quite big. Her breasts were too big for any of her blouses. Her nipples were now dark brown, almost black. She was completely ready to welcome our baby.

My mom gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. My mom was right, my heart filled with warmth and love when I held my daughter first time in my arms. She was beautiful as my mom with big dark eyes and dark hair. We named her "Sunayna" (Beautiful eyes). Well this was a new beginning for us. We wanted more kids now as we both were in love with our daughter the moment she was born.

END.

Note: Dear readers this is just a work of fiction. Neither do I approve nor do I recommend incest as a way of finding sexual pleasure. Children born out of incestuous relations are more likely to have birth defects.