Sully Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maureen grunted with pleasure and I closed my eyes because of the sensations her tight cunt was providing. Her wet folds enclosed my thick dick completely as I fucked more rapidly into her. She was poised at the brink of a huge orgasm, clenching her teeth and scratching at my back.

I could feel my balls seizing up, my toes curling. Suddenly I was pumping with total, wild abandon and she was responding in kind. As I throbbed and jerked to my finishing run, Maureen slammed against me, pushing my dick as high up into her pussy as she was able, she clung tightly to the shelving behind me as I pulled her hips to me.

"Oh, oh, oh . . ." she cried, ignoring the cleaning materials she knocked aside as they toppled to the floor.

"Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god! I'm gonna cum!" Maureen screamed so loud I thought the entire reception party heard her.

"I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come! I'm CUMMMMING!"

Her head jerked back and I darted out of the way as she surged forward.

Watching her come was all it took and when I finally came, I thought I would never stop. I felt my load shoot up through my dick and explode inside her. Later, she would tell me that I came so hard that she actually felt my cum squirting into her. It may have been my longest come ever. I saw a pearly trail of semen dripping from her cunt weeping tears along her thigh. I leaned against her and she leaned against me, both of us panting and out of breath, our faces flushed, and our bodies stinking of sex.

My flaccid dick slipped out of her as I pulled back. She reached into my breast pocket and removed my handkerchief and wiped herself off, then she stood and let her gown fall back into place.

"That was wonderful," she whispered and kissed me on the cheek. "Shelly was right."

"Shelly?"

"Yeah she told me you were the one to go after. That you were a great lay."

"She told you I was a great lay?"

"Ummm, by the way, I'm in room 218. I assume you're staying here at the hotel, right?"

"Umm, yeah, yeah I am."

"So stop by later on this evening. I suck a mean cock. I really do and I wanna do yours."

"I believe it. But I can't believe she told you that."

"Girls talk, you know?"

"I guess. Okay, I'll come by later, around eleven?"

"Perfect."

"Zip me please?"

"My pleasure," and reached behind her and zipped up her dress, one hand holding the fabric taut at her lower back as the other skimmed lower, cupping her ass, pulling her closer. She answered me with a deep kiss.

We emerged from the closet looking like hell. My tux was wrinkled, my hair mussed, and I'd lost a stud. Maureen's hair was a shambles, and that was from my perspective. Then we made our way back to the reception and went our separate ways. Only about forty people saw us.

After fortifying myself with a couple more beers I wound up talking to Sully just as Shelly whirled by dancing with some guy from her hometown.

"Have a good time sailor?" she laughed and was gone halfway across the room before I could comment.

"What was that all about?" Sully asked.

"It seems Shelly told Maureen I was a great lay."

He laughed. "No shit?"

My grin told him all he needed to know.

"Damn! I thought I was gonna be first to get laid."

It was my turn to laugh.

"So where the fuck did you take her?"

"There's a kinda janitor's closet near the men's room. Fairly clean and private, you know?"

"Perfect." He said.

"Gonna scoop Shelly up and take her there?"

"Not exactly."

"What then?"

"See that young thing dancing with her brother?"

"Which?"

"The deep blue dress with the while lace around the bodice."

"Kinda young isn't she?"

"She's nineteen now. I screwed her for the first time last year."

"No shit?"

"I like 'em young. Always have. That's why the new business is going to be so sweet."

"All that young gash floating around. Going to stir the pot, eh?"

"You bet." He laughed obscenely.

Someone called Sully away and I had a moment to reflect on things. There was something about weddings that got women all worked up. Something about how they all envied the bride and what she was gonna do that night, or something like that. Then I laughed at myself, what about weddings and men? Hadn't I been looking to get laid all the while I was here?

I sipped my beer and watched as Sully spoke with the nineteen-year-old, then patted her on the back. Like a robot, she started for the closet. A minute or so later, Sully followed in her footsteps. I decided not to intervene. Hell, it was his wedding day.

Wandering back to the bridal table I caught Megan smiling at me and asked her to dance. She fit snugly into my arms as we rocked to the slow ballad being sung by a bearded trumpet player.

"Where have you been all my life," I murmured into her ear. She laughed and said, "you probably haven't thought about me since I was a senior in high school.

"That's a lie and you know it."

"Prove it," she said. " Besides, you should see yourself. You look like someone threw you into a dryer for the whole cycle."

"Hmmm, your powers of observation are still honed sharply."

"Thank you. So who was it?"

"Your eyes are sparkling like diamonds. You must be getting excited."

"Doubtful," she said seriously. "Who was it?"

"Maureen."

"The redhead?"

"Yeah."

"You're working awfully fast these days."

"Not really. Someone told her I was a good lay."

"Have you hired a publicist?"

"No," I laughed.

"Who would do a thing like . . . ."

"I think you've guessed."

"Shelly?"

"Uh huh."

"Why?"

"I can only guess. She wanted her friend to have a good time at her wedding?" I said letting her feel my hardened dick rub against her thigh.

Megan shivered and fought to compose herself. "You don't know, do you?" she said suddenly serious.

"Know what? You're engaged?"

That made her laugh out loud. "Sort of."

I waited out the silence.

"I'm a nun."

"You're a what?"

"A nun. I teach at an elementary school in Patterson."

Unconsciously I moved away from her tender body.

"Don't."

"Don't what?"

"Don't move away. I like having you hold me close."

I brought her back to me, the befuddlement obvious on my face.

"I was deeply in love with you back then. And when you went away . . . ."

"Oh, Megan, I'm so sorry . . . ."

"Don't be," she said calmly. "How could you know, you were only a kid yourself and so much was going on in your life."

"Are you happy being a nun?"

"Oh, Lord, yes! It suits me so well and I love teaching the kids. I'm very good at it too."

I believed her.

"So you took the vows eh?"

"Yes . . . but you know vows can and are broken every day."

"You've lost me there Megan."

"What's your room number James?"

"Are you kidding?"

She leaned close and whispered in my ear, "I want to get laid James. Can you help out a girl in need?"

"Of course," I said not believing what was happening.

"It's 400. Room 400."

"Will you be there about nine? You won't be with Maureen will you?"

"Maureen is nice, but she's not you. I'll be waiting for you. Room 400 at nine. That's a promise.

The music ended and we returned to the table, but her seat was far from mine. Sully also returned and sat next to me. "Another notch on the headboard," he said nonchalantly, "by the way, the place smelled like a whorehouse."

"You're pretty good, knocking off a babe on your wedding day. Gonna save something for Shelly?"

"Don't worry 'bout her. I'm up for it. Besides we're not exactly strangers you know?"

Changing the subject I said, " I didn't know Megan was a nun."

"Yeah," he laughed. "Ain't that something?" She went from a typical teenager to religious fanatic during my first semester. Seems to suit her tho."

"As long as she's happy with the choice and wasn't forced into it, I guess it's alright." I said.

"But I never would have guessed it. She's . . . well, she's just beautiful . . . a gorgeous woman, unattainable forever."

"Fuck, if I didn't know you better I'd think you had a thing for her."

"If she weren't a nun I might."

Shelly came over and kissed Sully then dragged him out on the dance floor. I was lost in thought and impatient for the ninth hour to roll up.

12